Re: President Trump

Post by Cyd »

GOP to Raise Retirement Age and Slash Social Security

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/12/10/r ... -security/
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Bighole wrote:GOP to Raise Retirement Age and Slash Social Security

Well, if that site is the democrat's push for 2020, they're off to a miserable start pushing stupidity that I guess a lot of stupid people will buy:

1. During the Obama administration, they cut all spousal benefits like "file and suspend" literally taking millions of dollars from seniors smart enough to understand their options. Where was the outrage Occupy?? Obviously both sides are trying various ways to fix this system.

2. Ever notice how your parent's retirement age was 65 and yours might be 67?? This age increase has already been happening to try to help a broken/corrupted system. They increase the full retirement age (FRA) of young people . Considering life expectancy is increasing faster, this isn't a terrible solution considering the challenges.

3. "Continue hammering nails past 70"?!? Way to paint a gloomy (yet false) picture to get those Reagan democrats back!! Social security already pays out at 62 (early retirement) 65-67 (FRA) and 70 (max retirement). People already have options in choosing their retirement age, and can even temporarily take a higher percentage of their 401k while waiting for social security to kick in.

4. Does anyone (even hard core democrats) seriously believe the republicans were the ones constantly borrowing funds from Social Security. This article actually suggests they were the only ones.

5. Finally, social security is a fucked up corrupted system that has benefit the government much MUCH more than it has the average citizen. It should have been forced savings registered in citizen's names ran by the big boy professionals. People that died young or early in retirement could've passed on money to help their kids as opposed to contributing for some more wasteful spending in DC.

This is just yet another example of why we don't want bigger government "helping" everyone. Just help those that really need it, much fucking cheaper.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

BlackCrypt wrote:Image
Fuck, I hate to say it, but I'd take George W. Bush at this point. He was an idiotic asshole, but at least he wasn't a treasonous puppet for the Russians.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Was reading about his inauguration plans...he and two others are planning it. He or one of the others suggested a parade down 5th Ave. In some ways I wish they had, I doubt it would be tickertape being tossed on him. :lol:
He probably just wants to finally see if he can get away with shooting someone on 5th avenue.
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

Trump got a standing ovation at the Army Navy game while starfucker Obama is busy somewhere sucking Jay Z's dick.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

radiobed wrote:
Bighole wrote:GOP to Raise Retirement Age and Slash Social Security

Well, if that site is the democrat's push for 2020, they're off to a miserable start pushing stupidity that I guess a lot of stupid people will buy:

1. During the Obama administration, they cut all spousal benefits like "file and suspend" literally taking millions of dollars from seniors smart enough to understand their options. Where was the outrage Occupy?? Obviously both sides are trying various ways to fix this system.

2. Ever notice how your parent's retirement age was 65 and yours might be 67?? This age increase has already been happening to try to help a broken/corrupted system. They increase the full retirement age (FRA) of young people . Considering life expectancy is increasing faster, this isn't a terrible solution considering the challenges.

3. "Continue hammering nails past 70"?!? Way to paint a gloomy (yet false) picture to get those Reagan democrats back!! Social security already pays out at 62 (early retirement) 65-67 (FRA) and 70 (max retirement). People already have options in choosing their retirement age, and can even temporarily take a higher percentage of their 401k while waiting for social security to kick in.

4. Does anyone (even hard core democrats) seriously believe the republicans were the ones constantly borrowing funds from Social Security. This article actually suggests they were the only ones.

5. Finally, social security is a fucked up corrupted system that has benefit the government much MUCH more than it has the average citizen. It should have been forced savings registered in citizen's names ran by the big boy professionals. People that died young or early in retirement could've passed on money to help their kids as opposed to contributing for some more wasteful spending in DC.

This is just yet another example of why we don't want bigger government "helping" everyone. Just help those that really need it, much fucking cheaper.
I went and read the link to Sam Johnsons website, I didn't read the full bill.

The cut down version the link goes to, is obviously a bit vague to keep it short. But on reading it, it mentions several times about increasing lower income Americans SS while lowering higher income Americans SS. So it depends for me what the details are if I think this is a fair enough bill or not. It also mentions gradually raising retirement age because Americans are living longer. I think we all expect that that was going to happen no matter who is in charge, but is ironic considering that I think I read somewhere this past week that for the first time in ages, the average age for dying came down.

Although I'm very left wing, I like to know what I'm getting hysterical about and if its justified before coming to conclusions. That's not to say that anyone here is getting hysterical, but many out in internet land will. There's so much bullshit on both sides with plenty of fake news, it really annoys me when "my side" loses it's shit and goes into crazy mode. I want us to be better than the other side.
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

Hard times is cummin'. Cat food for us. :( They love to threaten Social Security. They'll pull it right out from under us in secret. Glad Pelosi and Sanders are defending it everyday on the news. It's not an entitlement we paid into it. Most of all it's solvent. If only they would stop stealing from it.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Bighole wrote:Hard times is cummin'. Cat food for us. :( They love to threaten Social Security. They'll pull it right out from under us in secret. Glad Pelosi and Sanders are defending it everyday on the news. It's not an entitlement we paid into it. Most of all it's solvent. If only they would stop stealing from it.
You're the epitome of low information voter.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:You're the epitome of low information voter.
Where'd your sig pic go?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

That-guy wrote:
Fuck, I hate to say it, but I'd take George W. Bush at this point. He was an idiotic asshole, but at least he wasn't a treasonous puppet for the Russians.
There are plenty of people who believe George W. was a puppet himself, though. I wouldn't mind having him back...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

dmbrocker wrote:
That-guy wrote:
There are plenty of people who believe George W. was a puppet himself, though. I wouldn't mind having him back...
He was Dick Cheney's puppet. He was a dick, but an American dick. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

cantstopthemusic wrote:You're the epitome of low information voter.
You're the epitome of somebody has NO say-so. STFU till you summon up the gumption to take part in the democratic process. Gramps.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Cyd

Post by Cyd »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Bighole wrote:Hard times is cummin'. Cat food for us. :( They love to threaten Social Security. They'll pull it right out from under us in secret. Glad Pelosi and Sanders are defending it everyday on the news. It's not an entitlement we paid into it. Most of all it's solvent. If only they would stop stealing from it.
You're the epitome of low information voter.
Every time you stalk me I'll bump Book/movie/tv show/song about cuntstop. It'll be on the front page forever.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
No, I don't, thank you very much.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Good God, it's seriously going to be a four year shit show. It's just one idiotic thing after another. This CIA deal about Russian interference in the election is going to be a blunder built to last. He had the nerve to ask why it wasn't brought up before election day. What fucking planet was he on because on this one it was harped on ad nauseum. He even talked about it.

And he doesn't need daily briefings because he's "like a smart guy". :lol: This motherfucker is too damn stupid to run a register at McDonalds, much less the goddamn country.

Thanks Trumptards. :|
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:
vlad wrote: Was reading about his inauguration plans...he and two others are planning it. He or one of the others suggested a parade down 5th Ave. In some ways I wish they had, I doubt it would be tickertape being tossed on him. :lol:
He probably just wants to finally see if he can get away with shooting someone on 5th avenue.
They have to figure out how they'll lure the Pope out of that bulletproof PopeMobile.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So Trey Gowdy and his "search for the truth" about Benghazi committee just closed down. Well color me shocked! :D
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

MickeyG wrote: I went and read the link to Sam Johnsons website, I didn't read the full bill.

The cut down version the link goes to, is obviously a bit vague to keep it short. But on reading it, it mentions several times about increasing lower income Americans SS while lowering higher income Americans SS. So it depends for me what the details are if I think this is a fair enough bill or not. It also mentions gradually raising retirement age because Americans are living longer. I think we all expect that that was going to happen no matter who is in charge, but is ironic considering that I think I read somewhere this past week that for the first time in ages, the average age for dying came down.

Although I'm very left wing, I like to know what I'm getting hysterical about and if its justified before coming to conclusions. That's not to say that anyone here is getting hysterical, but many out in internet land will. There's so much bullshit on both sides with plenty of fake news, it really annoys me when "my side" loses it's shit and goes into crazy mode. I want us to be better than the other side.
I think the problem is both parties spin things like this out of control. In trying to make each other look bad on issues where they think they can, they overlook finding practical solutions.

Since both parties have taken a part in compromising our social security, they need to work to find good solutions to fix it. I can promise you this, social security should have funded itself forever if it was properly managed and not corrupted. People living longer shouldn't have affected this at all. Believe it or not, we would have all been so much better off if this forced savings was put in our name with the same age/withdrawal restrictions in place. We can no longer afford to do that though.

Social security will never go away, but refinements will be necessary.
1. Don't dip into it ever again.
2. If we ever get a surplus somewhere, pay it back.
3. FRA can be adjusted up gradually.
4. Loopholes like file and suspend can be done away with.
5. Allow people to opt out if they don't need it, but somehow it must be clear that this money is directed back into the social security system.
6. Have some accountability on the inflow/outflow.

If you can get this system back on track, you can consider eventually slowly transitioning to getting this forced savings in individual's names. This isn't an entitlement, it's forced savings with restrictions. Why not keep the restrictions but put it in people's names reducing doubt and ensuring transparency. As a bonus, they'll be able to help out their children
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote:Good God, it's seriously going to be a four year shit show. It's just one idiotic thing after another. This CIA deal about Russian interference in the election is going to be a blunder built to last. He had the nerve to ask why it wasn't brought up before election day. What fucking planet was he on because on this one it was harped on ad nauseum. He even talked about it.

And he doesn't need daily briefings because he's "like a smart guy". :lol: This motherfucker is too damn stupid to run a register at McDonalds, much less the goddamn country.

Yeah, yeah, it's a lefty site, but it's got the tweet and the vids of him definitely knowing about them in the debates.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2 ... king-stuff
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He's mentally ill.

70 million people watched that second debate alone. Everyone watched him acknowledge the issue.

But he says it wasn't brought up, I guess it wasn't brought up.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

exitflagger wrote:
No problem, bro. Any time. It has been great watching you all flip out in this thread...and he isn't even President yet. :lol: Get ready for a lot more good times...
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Trist805 wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
No problem, bro. Any time. It has been great watching you all flip out in this thread...and he isn't even President yet. :lol: Get ready for a lot more good times...
Yeah, tanking Lockheed Martin stock by 4 billion, Boeing, earlier. China flying one of its nuclear bombers over the South China Sea just to let Trump know they think he is a child as they said in the state run newspaper. Canceling his big presser till "next month", you know the one where he was going to tell us he was divesting, etc. But you know how those pressers go, people get to ask him questions. He can't tweet from the podium (I shouldn't say that, he might)...

The "why didn't anyone tell me about the Russians" tweet, though, is the most comical.

Oh and he's got the lowest favorability for a PEOTUS ever, 37%. Ouch. It's not flipping out at this point, but more of a "can you believe this guy???"
LJP 2002-2014

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Chieftan44

Post by Chieftan44 »

vlad wrote:
Trist805 wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
Yeah, tanking Lockheed Martin stock by 4 billion, Boeing, earlier. China flying one of its nuclear bombers over the South China Sea just to let Trump know they think he is a child as they said in the state run newspaper. Canceling his big presser till "next month", you know the one where he was going to tell us he was divesting, etc. But you know how those pressers go, people get to ask him questions. He can't tweet from the podium (I shouldn't say that, he might)...

The "why didn't anyone tell me about the Russians" tweet, though, is the most comical.

Oh and he's got the lowest favorability for a PEOTUS ever, 37%. Ouch. It's not flipping out at this point, but more of a "can you believe this guy???"

How DOD’s $1.5 Trillion F-35 Broke the Air Force

The F-35 Joint Strike Fighter is the most expensive, and possibly the most error ridden, project in the history of the United States military. But DOD has sunk so much money into the F-35 — which is expected to cost $1.5 trillion over the 55-year life of the program — that the Pentagon deemed it "too big to fail" in 2010.
http://www.cnbc.com/2014/07/31/how-dods ... force.html

I support preserving the jobs these companies provide but not for shitty piles of ass like this plane. Give them something to build that actually fucking works.
The report paints a future of the Air Force that resembles an innovative 21st Century company as opposed to a traditional fighting force. The document says that it's now impossible for the United States to build a strategy advantage with large, expensive programs that take years — in the case of the F-35, 14 years and counting to complete.
You mean run it like a business? That's way too ironic for an article posted by CNBC in 2014. I also like how Boeing credits itself for the Mcdonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom on their website. Maybe they should take a few seconds to ponder how the F-4 was able to remain in service for 35 years.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trist805 wrote:No problem, bro. Any time.
No surprise you would answer so readily. Must've been the combination of "idiotic", "too damn stupid" and "tard" that you heard as your specific beckoning.
ImageImage
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

I think Trump will easily be the most effective and beneficial president since Bill Clinton, at least, if not Reagan

( Little bush and Obama have been lackluster performers when combined with their prospective versions of Congress; so it's not all entirely their fault; economic cycles also play a role )

But I think Trump is going to be one of the best presidents we've had in quite sometime
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.