Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by exitflagger »

Yes creaton, we remember that you're stupid too.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Trist805 wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
Thanks Trumptards. :|
No problem, bro. Any time. It has been great watching you all flip out in this thread...and he isn't even President yet. :lol: Get ready for a lot more good times...
It's really cute seeing you root for the destruction of our country. You're a vile piece of shit.

Oh, and you love big black cock.
Fuck sigs.
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:
At least I didn't fuck the Yankees, like you did.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

radiobed wrote:
MickeyG wrote: I went and read the link to Sam Johnsons website, I didn't read the full bill.

The cut down version the link goes to, is obviously a bit vague to keep it short. But on reading it, it mentions several times about increasing lower income Americans SS while lowering higher income Americans SS. So it depends for me what the details are if I think this is a fair enough bill or not. It also mentions gradually raising retirement age because Americans are living longer. I think we all expect that that was going to happen no matter who is in charge, but is ironic considering that I think I read somewhere this past week that for the first time in ages, the average age for dying came down.

Although I'm very left wing, I like to know what I'm getting hysterical about and if its justified before coming to conclusions. That's not to say that anyone here is getting hysterical, but many out in internet land will. There's so much bullshit on both sides with plenty of fake news, it really annoys me when "my side" loses it's shit and goes into crazy mode. I want us to be better than the other side.
I think the problem is both parties spin things like this out of control. In trying to make each other look bad on issues where they think they can, they overlook finding practical solutions.

Since both parties have taken a part in compromising our social security, they need to work to find good solutions to fix it. I can promise you this, social security should have funded itself forever if it was properly managed and not corrupted. People living longer shouldn't have affected this at all. Believe it or not, we would have all been so much better off if this forced savings was put in our name with the same age/withdrawal restrictions in place. We can no longer afford to do that though.

Social security will never go away, but refinements will be necessary.
1. Don't dip into it ever again.
2. If we ever get a surplus somewhere, pay it back.
3. FRA can be adjusted up gradually.
4. Loopholes like file and suspend can be done away with.
5. Allow people to opt out if they don't need it, but somehow it must be clear that this money is directed back into the social security system.
6. Have some accountability on the inflow/outflow.

If you can get this system back on track, you can consider eventually slowly transitioning to getting this forced savings in individual's names. This isn't an entitlement, it's forced savings with restrictions. Why not keep the restrictions but put it in people's names reducing doubt and ensuring transparency. As a bonus, they'll be able to help out their children
I like the idea of being able to pass it on. I agree with what you are saying here. If only the idiots that we constantly vote in could get a clue and work together for once.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Trist805 wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:
At least I didn't fuck the Yankees, like you did.
Nah, I hate the Yankees. But I noticed you didn't deny the big black cock love. Apparently you love orange cock as well, which is cool. #Diversity
Fuck sigs.
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

vlad wrote:
Trist805 wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
Thanks Trumptards. :|
No problem, bro. Any time. It has been great watching you all flip out in this thread...and he isn't even President yet. :lol: Get ready for a lot more good times...
Yeah, tanking Lockheed Martin stock by 4 billion, Boeing, earlier. China flying one of its nuclear bombers over the South China Sea just to let Trump know they think he is a child as they said in the state run newspaper. Canceling his big presser till "next month", you know the one where he was going to tell us he was divesting, etc. But you know how those pressers go, people get to ask him questions. He can't tweet from the podium (I shouldn't say that, he might)...

The "why didn't anyone tell me about the Russians" tweet, though, is the most comical.

Oh and he's got the lowest favorability for a PEOTUS ever, 37%. Ouch. It's not flipping out at this point, but more of a "can you believe this guy???"
It would be interesting to see if anybody unloaded a bunch of Lockheed stock before the tweet went out.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Donald Trump Is Now Selling 'Inaugural Membership Cards'
http://fortune.com/2016/12/13/donald-tr ... hip-cards/

Don’t worry if you missed out on buying a $35 “Gold Executive Membership Card” during Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Now you can buy an “Inaugural Membership Card.”

Over the summer, the Trump campaign was largely mocked for trying to sell Gold Executive Membership Cards, the Verge reported. While it was unclear what benefits the cards provided, they declared each owner as a “generous and loyal patriot” and a “true friend” of the Trump campaign. The first cards sold for $200, but the price had plummeted to $35 by August.

Now the Trump team is hawking an updated version. On Monday, the president-elect’s Twitter page sent visitors to a page where they could buy “Official 2017 Inaugural Membership” cards to those willing to shell out $35 or more.

The benefits of the new card are also unclear, but the design has changed, and it comes signed by “President Donald Trump,” rather than being “authorized by the Future President of the United States.” The card is no longer being advertised in Trump’s Twitter bio, but you can still buy it on the President-elect’s website.

Meet & greets start at a million, and for a small donation of prime real estate, YOU can become a member of the 'FAVORED NATIONS CLUB', and will receive our gift of a free Trump coffee mug, tote bag or political favor.
Last edited by Turner Coates on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Very smart! And why stop at these petty fan club cards? I guess when you "run the government like a business" you should naturally get exclusive merchandising rights for 'Murica as well. Anything with stars & stripes or bald eagles on it should only be sold directly from the website of the CEO of USA. It will probably totally help with the national debt somehow. Common sense.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Anne_Thrax wrote: It would be interesting to see if anybody unloaded a bunch of Lockheed stock before the tweet went out.
I did see some noise about that, but not sure how much is wishful thinking. I go with the "he's just that much of an idiot" theory, rather than the "He's Machiavelli's Prince reborn"...the Boeing tweet was pure petty revenge. Though he is easily manipulated.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Trump peddles more tchotchkes than Jackie The Jokeman Martling.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

Turner Coates wrote:Donald Trump Is Now Selling 'Inaugural Membership Cards'
Membership of what, exactly?
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

LeeRatbag wrote:
The Make America Great Again Club.
Show your support by sending your donation NOW!
It's up to you to make it happen.

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote:
LeeRatbag wrote:
So what do we get for our money? What exactly are the membership benefits of this club? Do we get to work on the wall?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dmbrocker wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
LeeRatbag wrote:
So what do we get for our money? What exactly are the membership benefits of this club? Do we get to work on the wall?
You get the official card that shows you're smart.

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
You get the official card that shows you're smart.
Pass. I was hoping to work on the wall do some swamp draining. Let me know when Trump starts up a club that will let me do that.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

It seems a number of electors are starting to rethink this outcome. Even Fox News is freaked out over the possibility of Russian involvement, which tells you something. A lot of people are expressing buyer's remorse on Twitter. As one person said, he ain't draining the swamp, he's filling it with alligators.

The next six days are going to be very interesting.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

TenBenny wrote:It seems a number of electors are starting to rethink this outcome. Even Fox News is freaked out over the possibility of Russian involvement, which tells you something.
No such thing is going on, idiot. A couple attention-whore "Never Trump" electors are making a bunch of noise and wouldn't make a difference no matter who they ultimately cast their electoral vote for. A couple Kasich nutswingers.

Nobody is "freaking out" except liberals.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

cantstopthemusic wrote: Nobody is "freaking out" except liberals.
Everyone who knows 20th century history is freaking out.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Drumpf picks Rick Perry to run one of the agencies that Perry wanted to get rid of... He just couldn't remember what it was.. :lol:
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

At least the Energy Department isn't throwing their employees under the bus just yet, after Trump requested the names of all people who realize climate change is a thing (i.e. actually do their job) for his blacklist.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t ... SKBN1421V0
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:At least the Energy Department isn't throwing their employees under the bus just yet, after Trump requested the names of all people who realize climate change is a thing (i.e. actually do their job) for his blacklist.

“Are you now or were you ever a believer that man-made CO2 emissions are responsible for global warming?
After I graduated from college I went to work for Oregon State's Marine Science center (which isn't just about marine science). 1991, scientists were already modeling the effects. They weren't bragging about cashing their Chinese checks (Trump!) or how it was going to be a money train (ever had to write a grant proposal?). And that early, I learned that global warming wasn't going to be this all over rising of temperatures (unless it was a runaway greenhouse effect), because one of the early models was that the PNW would get wetter and colder. That was just one model.

I was thinking about those scientists when I read this. I'm sure some of them are retired now, but for those who aren't, this must be truly chilling. He's already said he'd scrap NASA's programs on climate change. Because they were "politicized"...though it's the GOP that did the politicizing.
LJP 2002-2014

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:Drumpf picks Rick Perry to run one of the agencies that Perry wanted to get rid of... He just couldn't remember what it was.. :lol:
Seems like Trump is picking whoever looks best in a dunce cap.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Very smart! And why stop at these petty fan club cards? I guess when you "run the government like a business" you should naturally get exclusive merchandising rights for 'Murica as well. Anything with stars & stripes or bald eagles on it should only be sold directly from the website of the CEO of USA. It will probably totally help with the national debt somehow. Common sense.
I'm not sure anything will help the national debt.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

johnk5150 wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Very smart! And why stop at these petty fan club cards? I guess when you "run the government like a business" you should naturally get exclusive merchandising rights for 'Murica as well. Anything with stars & stripes or bald eagles on it should only be sold directly from the website of the CEO of USA. It will probably totally help with the national debt somehow. Common sense.
What about naming rights? The T-Mobile Lincoln Memorial... The BP Arlington National cemetery... The Exxonmobil Capitol building... #MAGA :lol:
ImageImage
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:
What about naming rights? The T-Mobile Lincoln Memorial... The BP Arlington National cemetery... The Exxonmobil Capitol building... #MAGA :lol:
Renaming the states? I can't wait for my next vacation to Toyotafornia!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: What about naming rights? The T-Mobile Lincoln Memorial... The BP Arlington National cemetery... The Exxonmobil Capitol building... #MAGA :lol:

radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:At least the Energy Department isn't throwing their employees under the bus just yet, after Trump requested the names of all people who realize climate change is a thing (i.e. actually do their job) for his blacklist.

Believe it or not, Im actually left with regards to environment. I'm an err on the side of caution with regards to CO2 emission/climate change. I also believe we need to limit with technology emissions and not just allow it to happen somewhere else.

That being said, I'm extremely concerned with possible corruption/politicizing of our scientists. This article disturbed me:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.independ ... html%3Famp

Why would they even assume data would or could be corrupted by the new administration?? Has this happened before?? Have they done it themselves and that's why they fear the new administration doing the same?? It's discouraging that our government on either side would manipulate data. This is an area where the experts should be left to study with no political bias.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

radiobed wrote:Believe it or not, Im actually left with regards to environment. I'm an err on the side of caution with regards to CO2 emission/climate change. I also believe we need to limit with technology emissions and not just allow it to happen somewhere else.

That being said, I'm extremely concerned with possible corruption/politicizing of our scientists. This article disturbed me:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.independ ... html%3Famp

Why would they even assume data would or could be corrupted by the new administration?? Has this happened before?? Have they done it themselves and that's why they fear the new administration doing the same?? It's discouraging that our government on either side would manipulate data. This is an area where the experts should be left to study with no political bias.
Why would they assume? See Harper's actions in Canada regarding climate change and science in general, including the actual destruction of information. That, and Trump's people asked for a list of people who involved in climate science, down to who has attended climate science conferences in the last five years.
LJP 2002-2014

radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

While you can surely hit alarm bells on the Trump administration with regards to climate change, I'm also hitting alarm bells on the current administration suspicious of manipulating data. It's like a spouse being always suspicious of cheating and they themself being the one cheating.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

radiobed wrote: Why would they even assume data would or could be corrupted by the new administration??
Oh, I dunno. Maybe because of the new administration's (ex post facto "disavowed") Stalinesque demand for names of employees and contractors who have attended U.N. climate talks over the past five years, taken in conjunction with the president elect's repeated assertions that global warming is merely a Chinese fable aimed at undermining U.S. manufacturing? Much easier to cherrypick your data when you de facto eliminate peer review.
radiobed wrote: Has this happened before??
Has anything Trump has done since announcing his candidacy been precedented?
radiobed wrote: Have they done it themselves and that's why they fear the new administration doing the same??
You've entered the ChipsRoach zone. Proceed with caution.