Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Re: President Trump

Post by Trist805 »

It's ok, Stoner. If you are too scared, then you are too scared. Not surprising that you would try to weasle out. I even let u off pretty easy. I guess your big fat white trash ego can't handle it.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Yeah, I'm totally scared of your shitty MSPaint efforts. :lol:

You won a fucking sig bet and couldn't even give me a signature that lasted more than 24 hours! Now you want me to change the shit every time a link is disabled because you are too fucking retarded to understand photohosting TOS? Should I re-do it and make it funny while I'm at it?

My sig is a perfect reflection of your abilities. Lick it up, baby. LICK.IT.UP.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

You should cry about it some more, though - I'm sure it will convince everyone that I'm scared of your s00per awesum MSPaint prowress, and not just making fun of how fucking stupid you are.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Trist805 wrote:It's ok, Stoner. If you are too scared, then you are too scared. Not surprising that you would try to weasle out. I even let u off pretty easy. I guess your big fat white trash ego can't handle it.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

I will just keep it in my sig then...Forever.

Keeping crying every day about Trump being President. I bet you will all give yourselves stomach ulcers over it :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Stoner wrote:Trist, I put the pictures you sent me in my sig. Unlike this dumpsterfire that you and your mouthbreathing brethren have unleashed on this country, I have no obligation, much less desire, to clean up any mess that is a direct result of your ignorance. I also did not and still do not see any messages from you whining about your inability to provide a proper link, so maybe you can't send private messages either?

I guess what I'm trying to say here is, "Suck a fucking dick, you technically inept crybaby".

Trist805: Okay, now you're talking above my head. I don't know all of this computer jargon, YP, MP. All I know is that the magic that is in that photoshop. That fucking heart and soul that I put into that shop, that is mine and you don't own that. Now I need to take that magic and get it onto this website. And they're waiting for it, it was supposed to be there two months ago. I look like an asshole, man. Let me explain to you in simple arithmetic. One, two, three! Because you don't fuckin' get it, Stoner! You put the pic in your sig! And I win the bet! Have you seen the shop? Have you even seen it? Everybody will laugh. My stuff is that good!

Stoner: Now I get it. Now I understand. You want it to happen... but it's not going to happen. Because it's a Catch-22.

Trist805: What the fuck does that mean? What is a Catch-22, Stoner?

Stoner: Catch-22, trist. Think about it.

Trist805: You know what I'm thinking about, man? I'm thinking about kicking some fuckin' ass!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

You should totally keep it in your sig, assuming someone with the brain capacity to figure out a valid way of hosting it hooked you up with a legit link this time. :lol:

And I don't cry about Trump. I am loving watching him, and eventually his slackjawed supporters, implode.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Stoner wrote:I don't cry about Trump.
Clearly.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

And even a Springsteen cover band doesn't want to play for Mr. Trump. Amazing that it took this long for its bandleader to realize it was a bad idea, but better now than after. It would be awesome if Jackie Evancho did the same.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... ty-w461203
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Stoner wrote:You should totally keep it in your sig, assuming someone with the brain capacity to figure out a valid way of hosting it hooked you up with a legit link this time. :lol:

And I don't cry about Trump. I am loving watching him, and eventually his slackjawed supporters, implode.
I made that for him two months ago to show him how easy it is to do if you're not a fucking inbred retard and only now is he crying about it. Fucking retard fucked that up too. I hope he leaves it as his sig forever, with no context whatsoever to explain it. :lol:
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Stoner wrote:I don't cry about Trump.
Clearly.
This would sting more if you weren't constantly obsessed with Hillary, who is wandering about upstate New York like Bigfoot instead of being President.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:And even a Springsteen cover band doesn't want to play for Mr. Trump. Amazing that it took this long for its bandleader to realize it was a bad idea, but better now than after.
2 weeks ago:
"What would Bruce wear?"

Now:
"What would Bruce DO?"

Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

TenBenny wrote:And even a Springsteen cover band doesn't want to play for Mr. Trump. Amazing that it took this long for its bandleader to realize it was a bad idea, but better now than after. It would be awesome if Jackie Evancho did the same.

Wonder if it has to do with all of the death threats the artists have been receiving that agreed to play? You know, from the real fascists?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trist805 wrote:
TenBenny wrote:And even a Springsteen cover band doesn't want to play for Mr. Trump. Amazing that it took this long for its bandleader to realize it was a bad idea, but better now than after. It would be awesome if Jackie Evancho did the same.

Wonder if it has to do with all of the death threats the artists have been receiving that agreed to play? You know, from the real fascists?
I honestly would love for someone to totally pull a switch on the whole thing. Sing something unexpected that completely zings the administration. That would be gutsy. But the artists won't. Colbert zinging Bush at the Correspondent's Dinner was one thing, but it's different now. These people in the voting populations, some of 'em might be out for blood with anyone that pulls that kind of stunt.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trist805 wrote: Wonder if it has to do with all of the death threats the artists have been receiving that agreed to play? You know, from the real fascists?
So THAT'S why Tony Orlando bailed.

ChipsRoach
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ChipsRoach »

Stoner wrote:If you voted for Trump, you're an ignorant moral sleepwalking piece of shit.
I don't think voting for Hillary would qualify one for moral master of the world either.
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

The funny part of Stoner's siggy is that it wasn't embarrassing to her, whatsoever. It was embarrassing to Trist himself because Stoner's siggy section looked like a proud Mom who put her 4 year old's picture on the fridge. Total mess.

This what it looked like to me:
Danzig in the Dark

Trist805 wrote:

Tell us more about these death threats. You know, the ones you just failed to tell us about.
ImageImage
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

Olds_71_442 wrote:The funny part of Stoner's siggy is that it wasn't embarrassing to her, whatsoever. It was embarrassing to Trist himself because Stoner's siggy section looked like a proud Mom who put her 4 year old's picture on the fridge. Total mess.
If it wasn't such a big deal to her, then what is stopping her from copy-pasting a simple link into her SIG (from the sig bet SHE started)? Doesn't seem like someone who is so unaffected, to me I actually thought Stoner was better than that, but I guess not.
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Tell us more about these death threats. You know, the ones you just failed to tell us about.
You are more ignorant than I thought. I am sure your leftie news sources forgot to cover it.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

cantstopthemusic wrote:I don't cry about sigs.

Clearly.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

ChipsRoach wrote:
Stoner wrote:If you voted for Trump, you're an ignorant moral sleepwalking piece of shit.
I don't think voting for Hillary would qualify one for moral master of the world either.
Now would that be because of the satanic pizza cult or the chemtrail coverup?
Danzig in the Dark

Trist805 wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:
You are more ignorant than I thought. I am sure your leftie news sources forgot to cover it.
You had a chance to school me, bitch boy, and you failed, as always. Good job. :lol:
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trash805 wins the sig bet, STILL LOSES THE SIG BET. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a straight-up fucking dummy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Olds_71_442 wrote:The funny part of Stoner's siggy is that it wasn't embarrassing to her, whatsoever. It was embarrassing to Trist himself because Stoner's siggy section looked like a proud Mom who put her 4 year old's picture on the fridge. Total mess.

This what it looked like to me:
:lol: I'm sure Mama Trist is very proud.
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

Trist805 wrote: If it wasn't such a big deal to her, then what is stopping her from copy-pasting a simple link into her SIG (from the sig bet SHE started)? Doesn't seem like someone who is so unaffected, to me I actually thought Stoner was better than that, but I guess not.
I think she already answered this comment. It's not her responsibility to keep reposting a dead link.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trist the retard is the kind of guy who makes bet for a hundred bucks, wins the bet, collects the money, loses his wallet on the way home and then goes back to person he had the bet with and demands another hundred dollars. Then cries when he doesn't get it.

How can he compound his self-humiliation even further? He'll find a way.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Let him have it. It's obviously easier for him to think that I'm "affected" ( :lol: ) or scared than to admit that he fucked up so bad that the joke has been turned around on him.

It's no skin off my fat ass - regardless of what story he tells himself to get through the night, we can still laugh at his ability to fall in a pile of roses and still come up smelling like shit.
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

:lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »