A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: President Trump

Post by eddie lee roth »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote:
:lol:

Exactly! Everything is rigged, the polls, the bare list of attendees and entertainment but, this inauguration will set records!
I heard he's hired half a million hookers who want to be tongue punched in the fart box on the house courtesy of the president.
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

vlad wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Bighole wrote:http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/01/16/38445/

Desperate Trump Offers Free Inauguration Tix. Read the Facebook responses at the bottom. They hate him. :lol:
In all fairness that is a pro-Dem site, but the thought of Drumpf having to resort to papering his inauguration like Def Leppard and Poison were playing is pretty fucking funny.. :lol:
Occupy is one of the sites that need to be double checked. Never take anything they post at face value.

That said, there does seem to be some "issues" for Trump and his softly sensual inauguration, tickets, performers, etc. :lol:
Wait a minute youse gize. I can read. Really, I know what occupy democrats is about. On the bottom of the comments some lady said it actually was on his FB page. And after it blew up in his face he hurried up and tried to delete all the insults the pissed off voters unloaded on him, but there was so many he had to delete the whole free ticket offer. :D You have to read the posts at the bottom. There's TWO sets of comments. So good even if they were bamboozled.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Everything you need to know about Donald Trump’s inauguration
http://www.politico.com/blogs/donald-tr ... ion-233676

"Who is going to perform at inauguration?

The list thus far lacks the star power of events past. Three Doors Down and Toby Keith have also been added to the lineup, joining some of the Rockettes, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and “America’s Got Talent” runner-up Jackie Evancho, who will sing the national anthem."

"Ladies and gentlemen....Please welcome SOME of the Rockettes!"
Last edited by Turner Coates on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

This whole thing cracks me up. It should be a huge honor to play at the Inauguration of the President of the United States. That's a big fucking deal. Usually at this stage in a presidency, it's not really known how much of a fuckup a guy will be. Trump is such an openly cunty fuckhead that people won't even play his inauguration. That's the level of respect people have for this guy.
His name and ego are so much bigger than the position he was handed. He's becoming more like a British monarch. He's just a name over the door, and no one really gives a fuck about what he has to say.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

Long read, but one of the best I've read about Trump and the presidency:

http://blog.lareviewofbooks.org/essays/america-america/
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Bighole wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Bighole wrote:http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/01/16/38445/

Desperate Trump Offers Free Inauguration Tix. Read the Facebook responses at the bottom. They hate him. :lol:
In all fairness that is a pro-Dem site, but the thought of Drumpf having to resort to papering his inauguration like Def Leppard and Poison were playing is pretty fucking funny.. :lol:

Wait a minute youse gize. I can read. Really, I know what occupy democrats is about.
I was sure of that man, I was just meaning I'm sure they hate him as there's probably not a lot of Drumpftards hanging on there..
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Can't wait to see him melt when the economy starts to tank in a year or two. His labor dept will be publishing fake bad news.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Sheep_Mafia
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

Mojo wrote:This whole thing cracks me up. It should be a huge honor to play at the Inauguration of the President of the United States. That's a big fucking deal. Usually at this stage in a presidency, it's not really known how much of a fuckup a guy will be. Trump is such an openly cunty fuckhead that people won't even play his inauguration. That's the level of respect people have for this guy.
His name and ego are so much bigger than the position he was handed. He's becoming more like a British monarch. He's just a name over the door, and no one really gives a fuck about what he has to say.
Being extra stupid like this is how you ended up with another male Sludge poster having sex in your profile picture. Sad!

Your gross and pathetic stupidity aside, the actual reason for what we are seeing with the inauguration is that we are living in the age of the unhinged Democrat. Once a performer is even associated with performing at the event said unhinged Democrats start harassing them on social media etc and they get intimidated into folding. Just like we have seen with people like MLK III, Steve Harvey, Jim Brown and numerous other examples who have met with Trump and because they actually support what he has to say and his vision for raising up the inner cities, they are called out and ostracized. This behavior is exactly why Trump had to win. There will likely be violence by Democrats this weekend (already a Democrat group terrorist plot foiled) and thus those going there have to be concerned for their personal safety and those of their families.

No matter though, by this time Friday, Democrats will have lost the Presidency, the Senate, House, 2/3 of State houses and will lose the courts for a potential generation. The ramifications of Trump winning will change the entire world forever. Tears are flowing, feet are being stomped, violence on the way from Democrats and it is GLORIOUS.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

What is with all the crying about the inauguration and the entertainment bowing out or refusing the invitation? Why ask ANY entertainer who didn't support your campaign to perform and then be shocked when they refuse?

There are a shitload of Drumpftards who supported him in his campaign and would gladly accept the offer to play and appear.. Where are the Schmuck Dynasty goofs, Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, Paris Hilton, Jesse James, Tila Tequila, Uncle Ped, Kid Rock, Loretta Lynn, Wayne Newton, Pat Boone, The Gatlin Brothers, The Naked Cowboy, Rick Derringer, P Diddy, Chuck Norris, Jean-Claude Van Damme and Brad Paisley?
There are countless "un-liberal" Hollywood stars who are Drumpf fans.. And where the fuck is Scott Baio?? Have him come out as Chachi and tell the crowd that HAPPY DAYS are back in America!!
There's your entertainment, load up, party and have fun folks!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:No matter though, by this time Friday, Democrats will have lost the Presidency, the Senate, House, 2/3 of State houses and will lose the courts for a potential generation. The ramifications of Trump winning will change the entire world forever. Tears are flowing, feet are being stomped, violence on the way from Democrats and it is GLORIOUS.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

exitflagger wrote:
More slander.

Oh, and to Tawny... I wrote your license plate number down when you foolishly posted it on here in the Daily Mundane Activities Thread awhile back, and before Gritt told you to be careful and take it down. Just wanted you to know that. Wonder if cantstop would like it since you were piling on in that Bi-Curious thread too. It would only be fair, right?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

^^^ It's beginning to look a lot like... BANNATION!! :lol:

Buh bye in advance, idiot.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trist805 wrote:More slander.

Oh, and to Tawny... I wrote your license plate number down when you foolishly posted it on here in the Daily Mundane Activities Thread awhile back, and before Gritt told you to be careful and take it down. Just wanted you to know that. Wonder if cantstop would like it since you were piling on in that Bi-Curious thread too. It would only be fair, right?

Slander is spoken, libel is written. Insulting someone is neither.

But libel is a felony, you should look into that.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trist805 wrote:Oh, and to Tawny... I wrote your license plate number down
The fuck? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously. Get a hold of yourself. It'll save you the time apologizing to her later in PM.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:we are living in the age of the unhinged Democrat.
This is not untrue, but it also doesn't negate any of what I've said. When your country's figurehead is Donald fucking Trump, emotions start running high. Yes, the modern left has become even more of a whining, pussified mass of ungendered entitlement, but in this case, I side with anyone who can't fathom this guy running our country. The whole world can see what a cunt Trump is. The dude isn't even the President, yet. He hasn't even done anything. And yet, the whole world can tell he's a fucking cock. THAT'S how loathsome he is.

I truly hope Trump can do great things for this country. I wish him well, because it's not about the President, it's about the country. There are definitely those that WANT him to fail, and want to be able to say "see?! I told you!" but you can't look at it that way. If Trump does anything good, people won't accept it, just like the Republicans wouldn't accept the steps forward that Obama made. That is bullshit, and it needs to stop. I'm routing for the guy. I think he's a twat and I'm embarrassed as hell that he's my President, but I still have to hope he'll turn it around.
Last edited by Mojo on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Trist805 wrote:Oh, and to Tawny... I wrote your license plate number down
Oh noes!!! Are you gonna take it to your cop friends and have them do a lookup on it? Then what are you gonna do, stalk her?

You are the reason the term TrumpTards was coined you creepy whiny fuck. I can't wait until your obit is posted on social media. If anyone would even care to wast the keystrokes on it.

You make it very hard to feel sorry for your miserable life.

BTW, Stoner did not welch. She proudly displayed the broken link image that you provided for her. You fucked up hosting it.

Wallow in a river of diarrhea, you deplorable cocksucker.
Last edited by BlackCrypt on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote:
Sheep_Mafia wrote:we are living in the age of the unhinged Democrat.
This is not untrue, but it also doesn't negate any of what I've said.
The Republicans are certainly beacons of sanity, AS DEMONSTRATED BY THIS THREAD. :lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: The Republicans are certainly beacons of sanity, AS DEMONSTRATED BY THIS THREAD. :lol:
I'm not saying they are.
Image Image
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Trump has built Trump Empire in his life he will make good pres

I voted for the girl, but what was she known for?
Being the old witch wife in Monica scandal

Looking forward to Presidents Royal Rumble predictions
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

LAglamrocker wrote:Looking forward to Presidents Royal Rumble predictions
I bet his will be better than Barry's Final 4 ones!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

LAglamrocker wrote:Trump has built Trump Empire in his life he will make good pres
Huh?
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

TenBenny wrote:
LAglamrocker wrote:Trump has built Trump Empire in his life he will make good pres
Huh?
What? You not for understanding? Is Trump am new king!

Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

exitflagger wrote:^^^ It's beginning to look a lot like... BANNATION!! :lol:

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: :lol:

I was just bulllllllshittin', you know thisss, maaan
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) 8)

Just wanted to wait long enough to see the usual idiots lose their shit. Funny that when the shoe is on the other foot, it is bannin' time, libel time. Just shows what hypocrites you all are. I never wrote her license plate down. Tawny did make that fuck-up though and it would have been easy to exploit if I had wanted to but I didn't cuz I'm not a stalker like Chip . That's what made this even funnier. I could have let this play out longer, but I won't cuz I'm suuuch a greaaat guyyyyyyy.

So did you crybabies all have a meltdown and go run to the mod yet?

Even if I had gotten banned, I wouldn't have come crawling back like all you pussies.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Trist805 wrote:Oh, and to Tawny... I wrote your license plate number down when you foolishly posted it on here in the Daily Mundane Activities Thread awhile back, and before Gritt told you to be careful and take it down. Just wanted you to know that. Wonder if cantstop would like it since you were piling on in that Bi-Curious thread too. It would only be fair, right?
Quoted in case the spineless little crybaby tries to delete it and claim he never did it..

And what would cantstopthemenstruation do with it, pantytwist24/7? Go to the Dept of Motor Vehicles or to a bi-curious buddy on his local police force and try to find out her real name and where she lives?

You're not suggesting he'd stalk her would you? That would seem rather stalkerish wouldn't it and you would be an accessory to it..... Hypocritical much? :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trist805 wrote:I was just bulllllllshittin', you know thisss, maaan
Uh huh.

I actually had no idea this license plate thing even happened, and I'm the supposed stalker here.

You and I have had private discussions where you've told me that you frequently lose your shit here and you say things you "don't really mean." I understand the "jk lol!" strategy you're going for here but you're lying to someone who knows that to not be the case.

I sort of love that the threat was "I'm going to give your info to Cantstop!," but that's neither here nor there.

But if I'm the stalker, why didn't you use my name in your threat?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Trist805 wrote:
exitflagger wrote:^^^ It's beginning to look a lot like... BANNATION!! :lol:

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: :lol:

I was just bulllllllshittin', you know thisss, maaan

Just wanted to wait long enough to see the usual idiots lose their shit. Funny that when the shoe is on the other foot, it is bannin' time, libel time. Just shows what hypocrites you all are. I never wrote her license plate down. Tawny did make that fuck-up though and it would have been easy to exploit if I had wanted to but I didn't cuz I'm not a stalker like Chip . That's what made this even funnier. I could have let this play out longer, but I won't cuz I'm suuuch a greaaat guyyyyyyy.

Even if I had gotten banned, I wouldn't have come crawling back like all you pussies.
Erm..aren't you the one that's reported to the mod how mean people are being to you here on Sludge? Twice! I'm thinking THAT qualifies as being a big ole crybaby. This is nearly as funny as Cantstop calling someone else a welcher. It's like you don't think anyone here remembers things.

What you said about Tawny, that's creepy.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Trist805 wrote:I was just bulllllllshittin', you know thisss, maaan

Sure, right!!! Not stalkerish at all to bring up something that no one else outside of you thought about and kept in his mental archive. You are a really fucked up person. You probably know that right? Everyone here knows how DC operates. It is not stalking. It is Sludging. And you still don't get it.

I am waiting on the Mod to show her report reports about this from the usual gang of idiots (MAD Mag reference, nice!) . I am gonna bet my sigline that there are less than 3. Keep in mind that I was an early deplorable on here. I don't have many fans.

And why the urban talk cuz? Are you tryin to triffle with youz bulllllshittin maaan?
Why don't you join the Sludge FB thread. They are more like the audience you seek the attention from.

I would toss a few beers back with most of the current posters on here if we were to ever meet. You, on the other hand.... I would rather be the credited directer on the next CuckStop film than be known to be associated with the likes of you.
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

It's ok Black Crip( your spelling is about as good as a black Crip's.). I don't give a shit about hanging out with you. Even though you were a piece-of-shit for putting my forced apology in ur sig(the one that Stoner DEMANDED I go back and do) I will still do u solid...

You know when you posted your car accident pic you also left your work phone number that was on your van, in the picture. You might want to "be careful and take that down." Not that I would ever do anything. Just looking out for u cuz I'm suuuuch a greaaat guyyyy :lol: :wink: