https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXQLUVDOhyo
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

brotherplanet wrote:IDIOTS REACT TO TRUMP INAUGURATION

Cool fake news, bro.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:What a great day for the United States and people all over the world. Very exciting!
Ironman wrote:This is a powerful time in American political history, to say the least

I hope we see a drastic Pivot from the status quo Criminal dealings that Washington thrives on , and start putting the good of the people first. Put the -American- citizens ahead of big-money interests, stop allowing illegal immigrants to stay here and continue to take advantage of our Goodnature,to our detriment ...rework the VA so a veteran can get needed healthcare at any hospital

Allow health insurance company to start competing across much broader geographical areas in order to bring health insurance premiums down drastically through healthy market competition

Go trump !!!!!!

And build that wall!... not a mere fence, but a major wall
LAglamrocker wrote:"Attitude era" for USA starts today!

Trump on twitter vs Iron Sheik on twitter
Daily war of fun!

ImageImage
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

My sources say at the inaugural ball due to a shortage of entertainment Dr. Ben Carson grabbed a mic and did a little rap and it went over so well that he'll now be known as Two Eyes Closed.
Sheep_Mafia
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

The Democrat of today--SNL Writer Katie Rich:

johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Machado wrote:

he knows he is going
to fail because his entire life has been ONE HUGE failure.
!
He's overseen over a trillion dollars in real estate development deals.

Then there's the 4 bankruptcy filings.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Tent cities springing up throughout the nation. Thanks Trump!
#TRUMPISTAN
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Sheep_Mafia wrote:What a great day for the United States and people all over the world. Very exciting!
Amen.
It's not every day that you get to see Lee Greenwood AND some of the Rockettes bringin' it on home.
All of that is just frivolous nonsense but I have to say I love, love, love that Democrats have only that kind of thing to desperately cling to. The typical Democrat today is either engaged in violence in the streets or sitting around trying to reclaim some feeling of superiority because Trump didn't have Miley Cyrus supporting his win. So, so glorious.

Too bad Trump couldn't get stars like Springsteen, Beyonce, Madonna, Jay Z, Jon Bon Jovi, Katy Perry etc. and all those Hollywood stars to support him like Hillary did. He might of even been sworn in as President of the United States today had he gotten their support. Oh, wait......
You should of paid attention in English class.
Fuck sigs.
gruentransfer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by gruentransfer »

Ironman wrote:I am just so glad that he won

You snowflakes sit back and watch things start to improve, drastically

8) hi
Go Trump!!!!
Absolutely it will improve. Much better for those who are already millionaires, the oil barons, business developers and health providers. The rest of you are fucked.
You should always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

eddie lee roth wrote:My sources say at the inaugural ball due to a shortage of entertainment Dr. Ben Carson grabbed a mic and did a little rap and it went over so well that he'll now be known as Two Eyes Closed.
Bill Maher wants credit for that joke. Since, ya know he wrote it.

$tevil
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:The Democrat of today--SNL Writer Katie Rich:

We know what Republicans stand for:
ImageImage
Sheep_Mafia

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

johnk5150 wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:My sources say at the inaugural ball due to a shortage of entertainment Dr. Ben Carson grabbed a mic and did a little rap and it went over so well that he'll now be known as Two Eyes Closed.
Bill Maher wants credit for that joke. Since, ya know he wrote it.
Damn. I was pondering issuing a harsh rebuke to ELR for wasting my time with such a weak attempt at humor but now I feel torn over whether to take him to task for plagiarism of said terrible material or to come at you for your life choices that led you to actually watch Bill Maher.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I'm sure Bill Maher would be devastated that a keen comedic wit like ol Sheep_fuck isn't on board with him. He's no Rush Limbaugh for sure.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

BlackCrypt wrote:Image

Meh...it's the same crew that fucks up protests all over. Sadly they are predictable. That's why O'Keefe was caught trying to pay some to cause trouble today. I do not condone them by any means, but not surprised they showed up.

Anyway, this link isn't really a diss, but more of a "huh, that's weird":

https://twitter.com/Duff_Goldman/status ... D=ref_fark
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

I've never seen so many over privileged white people so angry. I wish I could take a day off, buy a ski mask and ball peen a Starbucks window.

This past year has been bizarre. I'm not worried or hopeful for the next four years. I just want my family to be healthy and happy. This division is disappointing.

I hope everyone has a great next four years. And we can find some peace. Because what I've seen the last couple of months hasn't come close.

$tevil
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Last edited by grishnak boss on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

grishnak boss wrote:Image
Black creep & the rest of the imbeciles who are celebrating this fit...we all know where :lol:

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

johnk5150 wrote:I've never seen so many over privileged white people so angry. I wish I could take a day off, buy a ski mask and ball peen a Starbucks window.
This is one of the weirdest things people say about protests: "I wish I could take a day off work!"

Why can't you take a day off work? People get days off to see Star Wars. I'm taking a day off to see Guns N' Roses.

I know we all like to think of ourselves as these tireless laborers, grinding it out in the coalmines, or we're Bob Cratchit, just trying to make a nickel on Christmas Eve so our crippled kid can have an extra pea for dinner. "I asked Mr. Scrooge for a day off because it's Christmas and he told me to go fuck myself! Boy I wish I was one of these protesters."
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

:lol:

SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:The Democrat of today--SNL Writer Katie Rich:

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

johnk5150 wrote:I've never seen so many over privileged white people so angry. I wish I could take a day off, buy a ski mask and ball peen a Starbucks window.
I fail to see what should NOT anger people that we have somehow been duped into electing a very dodgy character as the leader of our country. To me, if you really care about the country (i.e.: what some might call "patriotism") it would be the exact opposite of that to sit complacently by and watch things deteriorate. I don't think anybody is monumentally stupid enough to suppose that if Clinton had won the election there would not be a deluge of "privileged white people" who just happen to be from red states, who would protest and riot and pitch a bitch, same as what's happening now.

This past election has brought the disgusting partisan divide into megapixel focus and has made that aspect the only thing that matters anymore. It should be on the candidates and politicians themselves to try and push that into the background and focus more on cooperation and positive compromise. Trump still seems absolutely determined not to do that and to keep his vendettas at the forefront, which will also keep his most fervent supporters with a perpetually fresh taste of blood in their mouths. Just the way he wants it.
I hope everyone (...) can find some peace. Because what I've seen the last couple of months hasn't come close.
Get used to it. Trump is not going to let it go and his critics have way too much material to work with. Four years of intense strife coming. Bank on it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

How will Trump govern? Here’s the verdict of three Trump biographers who have tracked him for more than two decades:

“This is all about him completely dominating the news cycles—the use of Twitter to distract from any real questions, emphasis on loyalty, vituperation toward anyone he sees who is disloyal or doesn’t toe his line, and his emphasis on conflict, the notion of setting people against each other. Now it’s countries against each other. It’s news organizations against each other.”

“I’ve been asked lately about why he seems to have affection for a guy like Putin. And the thing that I’m afraid of most, based on what I’m seeing, is that he seems to want to be the same style of leader, where he intimidates people.”

“He has this deep fear that he is himself not a legitimate president, and I think that’s why he goes to such great lengths to delegitimize even the intelligence community, which is the president’s key resource in security, and he’s going to do this demeaning and delegitimizing behavior rather than accept what they have to tell him.”

“Trump measures himself by the number of norms that he can violate. The more he can get away with, the more he can thumb his nose at convention, the more powerful he feels.”

“He’s completely ill-informed and lacks the generosity of public spirit to think about what the right replacements should be for the same institutions that he’s railing against.”

“He’s the kid in the back of the class who is taunting the teacher, who is taking over, who has pushed the principal out of the principal’s office, and he’s appealing to that instinct that everyone has at some point in their lives to overthrow everything.”

“The two most powerful people in his White House, other than him, are going to be Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, and they’re going to have the final say on everything. And whatever Gary Cohn or Rex Tillerson or General Mattis or Jeff Sessions or Steve Bannon has to say, it will all end up getting filtered through Javanka. Other than those two, he won’t listen to anyone in a meaningful way, and he never has listened to anyone outside of his core group and family at the Trump Organization for decades, and that’s not going to change.”

“News that contradicts his worldview gets flushed down the sort of emotional and intellectual dispose-all that I think he carries around with him from the second he gets out of bed to the minute he goes to sleep each night. He is the master of counter-reality programming, and it makes him uniquely insusceptible to advice and creative thinking.”

“If he perceives that there’s the tiniest threat to his authority, that there’s any ripple of disloyalty, as he would think of it—then he’s on it.”

“He’s not going to be that concerned with the actual competent administration of the government. It’s going to be what he seems to be gaining or losing in public esteem. So almost like a monarch. Like a modern monarch. The figurehead who rallies people and gets credit for things.”

“He stands for what he can get away with, and if he can’t get away with it, but he made a promise on a ceremonial basis, he’ll figure out a way to blame it on someone else that he can’t fulfill a policy promise.”

“He has no concern for how any of these things look because he’s always gotten away with it and you can only really be sure of anything he says when you have independent paperwork or witnesses to consult.”

“The only things that have kept him awake at night historically are money, sex, food, and revenge.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

The thing is, "patriotism" to a lot of Trump supporters means being a flag waving, gun toting, bible beating far-right conservative or else your "patriotism" is non-existent. They won't admit it, but they're just as bad as the far left at "my way or the highway"-type beliefs, when what we need right now is less of that and more willingness to compromise and come together as a nation regardless of differences.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Sheep_Mafia

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

grishnak boss wrote:Image

:lol:
Yes, millions of Americans will remain uninsured next month as has been the case this month, last month and for years and years prior. That's what Trump actually wants to fix where the current plan woefully fails at accomplishing. That said, thank you for bringing this here as it is a nice illustration to educate you and the others regarding liberal logic. In the mind of a Democrat, it's okay to set someone else's property on fire, hamper/destroy the business-whatever because someone else will have to pay for it. Ties back into a nice healthcare analogy as you and your fellow dummy no doubt miss as it's always about someone else paying for their behavior and thus driving up the cost for everyone else.
Sheep_Mafia

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

Luminiferous wrote: “The only things that have kept him awake at night historically are money, sex, food, and revenge.
Same.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:
Luminiferous wrote: “The only things that have kept him awake at night historically are money, sex, food, and revenge.
Same.
Would you like us to chip in so you can eat and get laid?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:
Same.
Guess that says it all about you then... You lie awake at night thinking of revenge? How conservative and Christian of you...
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Holy fuck has this become a dumpster fire of crazy! If we were to take the craziest right wing nuts from 8 years ago, in no way would they compare to the freaking out of the tag team lefty loony crew right here.

Seriously, get a fucking hold of yourselves. Some of you aren't this fucking stupid.