Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

radiobed wrote:Holy fuck has this become a dumpster fire of crazy! If we were to take the craziest right wing nuts from 8 years ago, in no way would they compare to the freaking out of the tag team lefty loony crew right here.

Seriously, get a fucking hold of yourselves. Some of you aren't this fucking stupid.
Examples.

I know this is Trump Nation but just saying things doesn't make them true.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
radiobed wrote:Holy fuck has this become a dumpster fire of crazy! If we were to take the craziest right wing nuts from 8 years ago, in no way would they compare to the freaking out of the tag team lefty loony crew right here.

Seriously, get a fucking hold of yourselves. Some of you aren't this fucking stupid.
Examples.

I know this is Trump Nation but just saying things doesn't make them true.
Why actually give an argument when you can just poison the well?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

radiobed wrote:If we were to take the craziest right wing nuts from 8 years ago, in no way would they compare to the freaking out of the tag team lefty loony crew right here.
Once again you manage to out-delusion yourself. I live in the deep south. I have a front row seat and you don't know dick about shit, son.

Go ahead and say something else that's diametrically false and pretend it's true. It's what Trumptards do best.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

exitflagger wrote:

Get used to it. Trump is not going to let it go and his critics have way too much material to work with. Four years of intense strife coming. Bank on it.
I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it.

Trump is gross.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

You guys don't need my help finding the batshit crazy. I'm just waiting for someone to mistake the new construction of an Oil Express for a concentration camp.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

radiobed wrote: I'm just waiting for someone to mistake the new construction of an Oil Express for a concentration camp.
Those are code words for his plan to eliminate minorities.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

radiobed wrote:You guys don't need my help finding the batshit crazy. I'm just waiting for someone to mistake the new construction of an Oil Express for a concentration camp.
No, dude! Those would be the FEMA camps in the tunnels under the empty Wal-Marts after Jade Helm takes away all the guns..or something.

So, speaking of the assholes in black that always fuckup protests, I do hate them, I'm really torn...one of them smacked Richard Spencer, the Nazi who coined the term "alt-Right", in the head. Yeah, yeah, it was a bad thing, but he's a fucking NAZI.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

radiobed wrote:You guys don't need my help finding the batshit crazy. I'm just waiting for someone to mistake the new construction of an Oil Express for a concentration camp.
The left certainly needs more sane intellectuals like Cantstop, Brotherplanet, Trist805, Sheep Mafia, RockNRev, Yeahbuddy, Gazpacho, Ironman, and yourself.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

SeniorGrande wrote:
Sheep_Mafia wrote:The Democrat of today--SNL Writer Katie Rich:

Going after the kid. Ouch.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Barron will most certainly grow up to be a huge piece of shit but yeah, it's a little much picking on a child.

Not crazy about the Melania digs either, just because she seems like she might be half-retarded.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Barron will most certainly grow up to be a huge piece of shit but yeah, it's a little much picking on a child.

Not crazy about the Melania digs either, just because she seems like she might be half-retarded.
Aside from her "speech," did the fact that her face constantly looks like she just ate something really sour give it away to you too?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Brickjaw
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Brickjaw »

Everything is going to be alright.
Relax, breathe deeply.
4 years from now America will still be America.
And it will still be here.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So, not surprisingly Trump, in a speech to the CIA, says that there was a million and half people at his inauguration.
LJP 2002-2014

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:
grishnak boss wrote:Image

:lol:
Yes, millions of Americans will remain uninsured next month as has been the case this month, last month and for years and years prior. That's what Trump actually wants to fix where the current plan woefully fails at accomplishing. That said, thank you for bringing this here as it is a nice illustration to educate you and the others regarding liberal logic. In the mind of a Democrat, it's okay to set someone else's property on fire, hamper/destroy the business-whatever because someone else will have to pay for it. Ties back into a nice healthcare analogy as you and your fellow dummy no doubt miss as it's always about someone else paying for their behavior and thus driving up the cost for everyone else.
Come on shithead, you're trolling us all - no one functional can be this naive :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

vlad wrote:So, not surprisingly Trump, in a speech to the CIA, says that there was a million and half people at his inauguration.
If Trump had 1.5 million, Obama must have had 30 million in 2009.

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

This time next year, the national debt will be well over 21 trillion dollars.

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

:lol:

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
vlad wrote:So, not surprisingly Trump, in a speech to the CIA, says that there was a million and half people at his inauguration.
If Trump had 1.5 million, Obama must have had 30 million in 2009.

if you saw the press conference from the CIA building, Trump looks tired, he sounds tired and he gave me the impression
that once again he is on the defensive. about what exactly? claims by another network that there were only
250,000 and not his claim of 1.5 million "Or whatever it was".
the man is the POTUS and he finds time to bitch and moan and actually acknowledge that the media showed proof,
beyond a reasonable doubt that his crowd was sparse. END OF SUBJECT :!:
the narcissist in him refuses to believe such claims and has to the biggest, baddest, toughest on the block.
UNREAL
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

What I find funny is that the left would have been infinitely worse off if they had lost to the runner up in the primaries Ted Cruz. Ted and a republican congress would've been a much bigger threat to leftist principles.

Trump actually makes his own party uncomfortable when he talks about infrastructure spending, trade, and how planned parenthood helps a lot of women. He bothers both sides and lobbyists when he talks about ending the good old days of political corruption.

The left obviously were unhappy to lose but Trump likely will be a LOT better than the alternative on the right. I think what the left really hates is that Trump is a conservative that fights back, most conservatives are usually shut up fairly easily because they tend to be less confrontational.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

All looking to be grabbed by the pussy:

and many many more where those come from:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... d=fb-share

radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:This time next year, the national debt will be well over 21 trillion dollars.

How rich, so now you're gonna be concerned with the debt. Did you care when Obama added 10 trillion and doubled it in his 8 years?!?

I know, I know...that was to fix all of W's messes!! I'm sure you also know that we have a projected debt based on some budget approvals Obama passed that already are expected to add significantly to the debt.

I know you're an "economic genius" Joe but why don't we analyze after we have a lot more than 1 day or even 1 year of data.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

radiobed wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:This time next year, the national debt will be well over 21 trillion dollars.

How rich, so now you're gonna be concerned with the debt. Did you care when Obama added 10 trillion and doubled it in his 8 years?!?

I know, I know...that was to fix all of W's messes!! I'm sure you also know that we have a projected debt based on some budget approvals Obama passed that already are expected to add significantly to the debt.

I know you're an "economic genius" Joe but why don't we analyze after we have a lot more than 1 day or even 1 year of data.
Uhm, I think, and I could be wrong, that DRJ is pointing out that hypocrisy, only in reverse. The GOP is oh so concerned about the debt, until they are in control..then it's different. So very different. :lol:
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I saw the aerial shots of both Obama's and Trump's inaugurations, the ones posted above. My question is seeing as how Trump has a good many supporters, why didn't they show up for his ceremony? You would think that lawn would be filled to the max for *any* incoming president because the number of voters for any one major candidate exponentially outweighs the number of people that can fit on that lawn, so that turnout is shocking for more than one reason.

Those photos might point to the possibility that Trump's voters support his ability to get things done but are not really that committed to the man himself. Maybe they believe he'll do good things for the country but I'll bet many of them don't think he's a good man.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

I can understand liberal fatigue, the Presidential elections generally go back and forth party wise through the years. But having that walking talking clusterfuck's dick rammed so far down someone's throat you can hear their spleen begging for redistricting is hard to fathom.
Sheep_Mafia
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

TenBenny wrote:I saw the aerial shots of both Obama's and Trump's inaugurations, the ones posted above. My question is seeing as how Trump has a good many supporters, why didn't they show up for his ceremony? You would think that lawn would be filled to the max for *any* incoming president because the number of voters for any one major candidate exponentially outweighs the number of people that can fit on that lawn, so that turnout is shocking for more than one reason.

Those photos might point to the possibility that Trump's voters support his ability to get things done but are not really that committed to the man himself. Maybe they believe he'll do good things for the country but I'll bet many of them don't think he's a good man.
Why are you and your dreadful ilk so obsessed about that? On your ridiculous point, it's fairly clear to even the casual observer that Trump's supporters are fairly committed and that's why they ignored all the attacks and still showed up to vote for him. Many Trump supporters like myself have businesses, others jobs and couldn't go and there are others down on their luck because of Democrat policies and they probably couldn't afford to go. As I said in another thread, there are also legitimate security concerns regarding the unhinged Democrats out there. Real question is why are people like you worrying about any of those people? Your candidate lost, mine won and that's plenty enough for me. We have real issues to deal with in this country and I'm just grateful it's Trump that is going to be dealing with them instead of Clinton.

How many people attended Hillary Clinton's inauguration festivities yesterday? Exactly!
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:
TenBenny wrote:I saw the aerial shots of both Obama's and Trump's inaugurations, the ones posted above. My question is seeing as how Trump has a good many supporters, why didn't they show up for his ceremony? You would think that lawn would be filled to the max for *any* incoming president because the number of voters for any one major candidate exponentially outweighs the number of people that can fit on that lawn, so that turnout is shocking for more than one reason.

Why are you and your dreadful ilk so obsessed about that? On your ridiculous point, it's fairly clear to even the casual observer that Trump's supporters are fairly committed and that's why they ignored all the attacks and still showed up to vote for him. Many Trump supporters like myself have businesses, others jobs and couldn't go and there are others down on their luck because of Democrat policies and they probably couldn't afford to go. As I said in another thread, there are also legitimate security concerns regarding the unhinged Democrats out there. Real question is why are people like you worrying about any of those people? Your candidate lost, mine won and that's plenty enough for me. We have real issues to deal with in this country and I'm just grateful it's Trump that is going to be dealing with them instead of Clinton.

How many people attended Hillary Clinton's inauguration festivities yesterday? Exactly!
Ah yes, the ready made excuse of "We had to work!!!11!" Funny, after the clusterfuck of the Bush era, folks still found their way to Obama's inauguration. Shit, very few even bothered with the parade, you see all those empty bleachers?
Face it, you fucking mental midget. The vast majority of the country HATES Cheeto. The popular vote says it all.
Fuck sigs.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:How many people attended Hillary Clinton's inauguration festivities yesterday? Exactly!
If the popular vote is any indication, it would've been more.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Sheep_Mafia wrote: Many Trump supporters like myself have businesses, others jobs and couldn't go and there are others down on their luck because of Democrat policies and they probably couldn't afford to go. As I said in another thread, there are also legitimate security concerns regarding the unhinged Democrats out there.
You just went too far over the top with the character.
You're chewing up the scenery.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:Many Trump supporters like myself have businesses, others jobs and couldn't go and there are others down on their luck because of Democrat policies and they probably couldn't afford to go. As I said in another thread, there are also legitimate security concerns regarding the unhinged Democrats out there.
You are such a tired cliche.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.