A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Hooligan wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Hooligan wrote:Eight years of giving Obama a chance has gotten me zip. Hillary would have done more of the same though I believe she truly would have gone after CCW and guns (I'm very pro for)..
You're right. Obama would have probably just gave her the keys to the warehouse that held all those guns he took away from Americans in those 8 years...
Didn't say Obama grabbed guns did I.
You were lied to about Obama taking your guns...BUT HILLARY WAS DEFINITELY GOING TO. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Brickjaw
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Brickjaw »

Coming soon...President Pence!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

looking forward to the day when Russia releases
the still photos or video of Trump and The Golden Showers
besides the American public, Trump will have to deal with his wife
and kids. that should be interesting. i'm sure Mr Cheeto will deny
the footage and blame the "leak" on CNN
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:BTW... I DO believe people should have to be trained and go through a background check before carrying ANY weapon.
If the background check was at all thorough, you wouldn't own a single weapon. Just your crazo blogs.
Funny! I just bought another brand new weapon last week. Go figure! Kel-Tek Sub 2000 Gen 2 with Midwest Industries Red Dot Site. Nice little folding sub! ...AND I still have my blogs! AMAZING!

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:BTW... I DO believe people should have to be trained and go through a background check before carrying ANY weapon.
If the background check was at all thorough, you wouldn't own a single weapon. Just your crazo blogs.
Funny! I just bought another brand new weapon last week. Go figure! Kel-Tek Sub 2000 Gen 2 with Midwest Industries Red Dot Site. Nice little folding sub! ...AND I still have my blogs! AMAZING!

YOU SHOULD THANK OBAMA FOR THE PRIVILEGE
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:

]
4 exclamation points.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Machado wrote: YOU SHOULD THANK OBAMA FOR THE PRIVILEGE
I wasn't aware that Obama wrote the 2nd amendment.

Is every single thing that pops into your head the equivalent of a peanut butter and tarter sauce sandwich? I mean, bagging on your stupidity can be fun at times, but it gets tiring when every single post you make points to your IQ being the average winter temp in Antarctica. In Celsius.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Mojo wrote:
Machado wrote: YOU SHOULD THANK OBAMA FOR THE PRIVILEGE
I wasn't aware that Obama wrote the 2nd amendment.

Is every single thing that pops into your head the equivalent of a peanut butter and tarter sauce sandwich? I mean, bagging on your stupidity can be fun at times, but it gets tiring when every single post you make points to your IQ being the average winter temp in Antarctica. In Celsius.

Are you saying Obama should not receive credit? I thought the Republicans said
that Obama was taking away the guns? Hmm......I still see guns can be purchased
so I guess Obama did not take away the guns and guess what? I guess Obama was
born in the USA after all, huh
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

poisonheart wrote:This is your default "burn." What happened in 6th grade, radiosped? Can you show us on the doll?
What I find funny is that 3 of your tag team lefty loony crew responded on your behalf within 6 minutes. Either the crew has nothing better in their lives than this board or you're all the same person. I'll go with the former.

And 6th grade teacher only applies to you Poison. DC/Chip is staring at this board or 4 white walls daily in the mental ward. Danzig thinks she will one day catch the attention of the Huffington Post. The other crew member was just another anonymous hanger on trying to curry favor with the dominant posters (dominant in terms of daily post count).
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

radiobed wrote:
poisonheart wrote:This is your default "burn." What happened in 6th grade, radiosped? Can you show us on the doll?
What I find funny is that 3 of your tag team lefty loony crew responded on your behalf within 6 minutes. Either the crew has nothing better in their lives than this board or you're all the same person. I'll go with the former.

And 6th grade teacher only applies to you Poison. DC/Chip is staring at this board or 4 white walls daily in the mental ward. Danzig thinks she will one day catch the attention of the Huffington Post. The other crew member was just another anonymous hanger on trying to curry favor with the dominant posters (dominant in terms of daily post count).
We're all LouDoo. So, again, care to explain why calling me a 6th grade teacher would be demeaning? You've clearly got some issues about this.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Machado wrote: Are you saying Obama should not receive credit?
Yes.

I thought the Republicans said that Obama was taking away the guns?
Only idiots said that. Anyone who thought he would doesn't understand the constitution or what it takes to amend it.

Hmm......I still see guns can be purchased so I guess Obama did not take away the guns and guess what? I guess Obama was born in the USA after all, huh
Obama's birthplace has absolutely fuck all to do with gun rights.
You're a twat.
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

poisonheart wrote: So, again, care to explain why calling me a 6th grade teacher would be demeaning?
Seems like a compliment, based on how much money you'd be making.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Machado wrote:looking forward to the day when Russia releases
the still photos or video of Trump and The Golden Showers
Yuck.
Whatever floats yer boat, Baño Boy.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:

Nice gun. Sorry about your tiny penis.
Hooligan
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Hooligan »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Hooligan wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
You're right. Obama would have probably just gave her the keys to the warehouse that held all those guns he took away from Americans in those 8 years...
Didn't say Obama grabbed guns did I.
You were lied to about Obama taking your guns...BUT HILLARY WAS DEFINITELY GOING TO. :lol:
Obama didn't anything that directly led me to believe he wanted to take guns away. Yes, he mentioned some things after shootings occurred with regards to sensible gun laws but nothing came of it. Hilary when asked about gun control brought up Australia as a model, said she felt the Supreme Court was wrong on 2A particularly on the Heller case and lastly, she wanted to go after gun manufacturers to carry responsibility. Her words.
Hooligan

Post by Hooligan »

exitflagger wrote:It would be interesting to know the real facts behind how Trump acquired his wealth. I think it's pretty evident that he has absolutely no relationship or obligation toward ethical dealings or honesty in any way, I would be very surprised if there were not some fairly illegal tactics used in his businesses. The more he throws false info out there and claims black is white over and over, the more his tax returns look like a giant Pandora's box.
He's done some shady shit no question but in the NYC real estate biz, that's how it goes.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Then we shouldn't be electing "shady NYC real estate biz" con men to the world's most powerful office. Idiots threw their support behind a guy who has lied, cheated and duped his way into prominence. Now we have a lying, cheating, unscrupulous asshole as the representative of our country. Trumptards have exactly zero legs to stand on in any debate over what's right or wrong in government. They stand for what's obviously wrong and like Trump, they don't even have the conscience to be ashamed about it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Hooligan

Post by Hooligan »

exitflagger wrote:Then we shouldn't be electing "shady NYC real estate biz" con men to the world's most powerful office. Idiots threw their support behind a guy who has lied, cheated and duped his way into prominence. Now we have a lying, cheating, unscrupulous asshole as the representative of our country. Trumptards have exactly zero legs to stand on in any debate over what's right or wrong in government. They stand for what's obviously wrong and like Trump, they don't even have the conscience to be ashamed about it.
And Hillary is a bastion of righteousness and above reproach? Please man. They are all fucked up.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Trump makes Clinton look like Coleen Rowley. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Hooligan wrote:And Hillary is a bastion of righteousness and above reproach?
I've got your standard straw man "no" for that but I can promise you she wouldn't be stupid, arrogant and petty enough to have her people DENY THAT IT'S FUCKING RAINING!
ImageImage
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:

You have serious mental health issues.

Hope you live alone, in a secluded cave far away from other human beings.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Trump has issued an executive order which makes the day of his inauguration the "National Day of Patriotic Devotion"

#TRUMPISTAN
Special Observances: National Day of Patriotic Devotion (Proc. 9570)

https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... -proc-9570

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

January 22nd: Alternative Facts Day
ImageImage
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Nice gun. Sorry about your tiny penis.
:lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Dude's 5'1''. Revtard, post some video of you trying to shoot that gun. :lol:

Thing's gotta be taller than him.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
MisterSinister
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by MisterSinister »

Luminiferous wrote:
MisterSinister wrote:Proof that Kellyanne Conway is a fraud.
Liar for hire.

https://youtu.be/VMvObdGZo30
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell, 1984

lol i posted that online earlier!
MisterSinister
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by MisterSinister »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:

great for deer hunting
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Trump has issued an executive order which makes the day of his inauguration the "National Day of Patriotic Devotion"

#TRUMPISTAN
Special Observances: National Day of Patriotic Devotion (Proc. 9570)

https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... -proc-9570

Uhm, don't we already have one of those, sometime in the summer?

I think "Day of National Awakening" is catchier. :(

Glad the military put the kaibosh on the Soviet style (or North Korean, or Iranian, or insert whatever country we should not be aspiring to imitate) parade of missiles and tanks down the streets of the capitol.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

We also have Patriot Day, which is 9/11. Weird how I don't know a single person who calls it "Patriot Day." :lol:

The important word there is "devotion." That's what Trump requires and that's what his supporters are giving him.

He's the only trusted news source now. Everything else is "fake news."
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The gun posted above shoots 9mm rounds. I've shot one at the range.

That's the same as this:

It's just a pistol that's trying to look like it's not. It's a nice little gun, but you're buying it because it looks cool. It's no different than lifting your Ford Ranger pickup.
Image Image