Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:Yes, you most certainly were. Glad you're man enough to admit it this time.
You stated that I would not be back to answer. But, alas, I did answer! So, that means you were.....

Thanks for playing! Let me see what parting gift we have for you!

Half wrong. You've always been a spineless little cunt. We'll see what happens the next time you get schooled after expressing your usual ignorant, conservatarded opinion. All you need to do to prove me wrong is to make this crow eating a regular part of your diet. I'll enjoy it the next time, just like this time. :lol:
ImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Your great leader can't even handle his own government opposing his shitty orders in violation of human rights.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38805944

"She's weak and had to be destroyed". Yeah, that's how sane statesmen deal with dissent.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

She was rightfully shitcanned.

Boo-hoo.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Admit it, all you see in Trump is...

MMMmmmm...
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

cantstopthemusic wrote:She was rightfully shitcanned.

Boo-hoo.
As will Trump soon enough.

Yay.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Machado wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Machado wrote:Why won't Trump show his tax returns? Does he have
something to hide?
Hmmmm. Go on.
Says the guy who brushes his teeth with a turd.

What's the matter Red, don't have an opinion of your own on the subject?
I bet if the topic was basement dwellings, your hand would be reaching for the sky
like Horshack, just waiting to say something.
Wow, a Horshack reference in 2017. You don't see that every day.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

BlackCrypt wrote:Why are people going batshit crazy on the immigrant ban? Cheeto boy is just enforcing what Barry's admins enacted.

[

If you were unfortunate enough to have an Iraqi passport it's basically been pretty much fucking impossible for you to travel ANYWHERE since the early 90's. Travel for them has never been like travel for us where we book a flight and take our passport and everything's fine. You needed time, money, influence which hopefully got you a Visa.

Let me take this one step farther....in UAE your great grandfather has to be born there for them to recognize you as a citizen (because being born a UAE citizen means you're born into the govt provided riches). So you have a bunch of people from families that have immigrated there decades ago fleeing places like Iraq and Libya who still carry those passports in spite of the fact they have never stepped foot in Iraq.

And I know this because I used to meet these kids at post secondary school in Canada. They were all there to get Canadian passports and move back to UAE. They wanted to travel. Having an Iraqi passport meant they would never be free to travel anywhere. So they would go through the immigration process in Canada. Live here for a few years. Then Bye.

This is not to be confused with the refugee issue. The people who actually go through the immigration process are generally bitter and patronizing towards refugees because they feel like they did everything the right way and paid all the appropriate costs and refugees get to come in without investing and making alleged and unverified claims that they were fleeing persecution.

One of my best friends in College was a UAE national with an Iraqi passport. He had immigrated to Canada to go to school and get his Canadian passport. This guy hated arab refugees like Amy Schumur hates the Victoria Secret catalogs. It was embarrassing for him to be associated with peoples who in his mind had done everything the wrong way and were of a different social class. He would be openly disdainful towards them. Looking back I guess he was kind of a dick.
Last edited by Kiss Crue on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

I would avoid going to Germany...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-LhfKKgncg
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

brotherplanet wrote:I would avoid going to Germany...

LMFAO! Butthurt much? Trump sucks as president, so pay me back with bad news about my country? You're just so sad to watch, dude.

This isn't about Germany, even if Trump uses fictional horror stories about how much Europe suffers from leaders who respect human rights. By the way, and I know you don't care in the slightest: The first five videos/stories this douchebag is using have zero refugee context, then I stopped. Keep listening to neo-Nazi propaganda and avoiding reality. You're living a total lie, getting scared and intimidated for nothing. Fact is, we're absolutely no worse off than before the "refugee crisis". Nobody's life changed one fucking bit. Except for the violent rightwing backlash, of course.
David Lee Hasselhoff
Headlining Clubs

Post by David Lee Hasselhoff »

Respect! For someone who probably has never been to Germany you sure know ...jack shit. I'm, however, in awe of your never-ceasing willingness to post xenophobic links. Keep it up!
"Even my songwriting has been adversely affected as my guitar brushes against my sensitive breasts thus disrupting my very concentration ceasing valuable production.”
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:

LMFAO! Butthurt much? Trump sucks as president, so pay me back with bad news about my country? You're just so sad to watch, dude.

This isn't about Germany, even if Trump uses fictional horror stories about how much Europe suffers from leaders who respect human rights. By the way, and I know you don't care in the slightest: The first five videos/stories this douchebag is using have zero refugee context, then I stopped. Keep listening to neo-Nazi propaganda and avoiding reality. You're living a total lie, getting scared and intimidated for nothing. Fact is, we're absolutely no worse off than before the "refugee crisis". Nobody's life changed one fucking bit. Except for the violent rightwing backlash, of course.
Birtherplanet won't quit until you hate sandniggers as much as he does.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

#TRUMPISTAN
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Admit it, all you see in Trump is...

MMMmmmm...
:lol: That's hilarious!
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Guantanamo Bay is an injustice. The travel ban is also an unprecedented injustice.
Fuck off.
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Guantanamo Bay is an injustice. The travel ban is also an unprecedented injustice.
Fuck off.
Seeet comeback dude. You really make some good points.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

demolition23 wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
Fuck off.
Seeet comeback dude. You really make some good points.
:lol:
Can'tstop was very concise but made a very valid point
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I'm sure he's up for you sucking his cock creaton. You should PM him. 8)
ImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Your great leader can't even handle his own government opposing his shitty orders in violation of human rights.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38805944

"She's weak and had to be destroyed". Yeah, that's how sane statesmen deal with dissent.

The courts are the arbiters of whether Trump's Executive Order is constitutional or not. If the acting AG thought the order was unconstitutional she was free to resign or Trump as Executive was free to fire her. She is required to do her job in order to stay in that position. That is irrespective of whether the order was correct or not.

Also, nowhere in that article does the quote "She's weak and had to be destroyed," appear. The statement said she was weak on immigration and weak on borders. "Weak" meaning that Yates is not an immigration hawk. The administration wasn't saying she's a weak person in character or deed and the word "destroyed" is not mentioned in the article. Your post is distortion of the Yates firing.

edited Yates firing
Last edited by SeminiferousButtNoid on Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Also regarding the Yates resignation, I see a lot of liberals comparing it to the Saturday Night Massacre which is idiotic. Nixon firing the AG and DAG was a criminal act. Nixon was obstructing justice because he was interfering with the independent counsel who was investigating him. Trump is not committing a crime by firing Yates and was lawfully entitled to fire her for insubordination.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Right right, but most importantly, how fun would it be to go a few MMA rounds with Trump? Oh god, that would be better than sex!
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

It must be great to be a Christian in America right now, what great senses of humor they have...

Now priests take time away from the molestation's to chime in to the "anti-Drumpfers" and encourage them to commit suicide...
(What the fuck are priests doing with Facebook accounts?? Trolling for new alterboys? :lol: )

I wonder what the outcry would sound like had that one reverend friend of Obama's told McCain/Palin or Romney/Ryan supporters to do the same thing?

Priest tells anti-Trump protesters to commit suicide

The pastor of a largely immigrant Catholic church in Queens has a suggestion for his anti-Trump parishioners: Go take a flying leap off the nearest building.

“Show your hate for Trump. Do it for social justice. #JumpAgainstTrump,” read a meme posted by the Rev. Philip Pizzo just hours after he celebrated Sunday Mass.

The message included an illustration of a man plummeting from a skyscraper.

The conservative priest, who oversees St. Benedict Joseph Labre Roman Catholic Church in Richmond Hill, previously posted a photo of President Obama with the words “He’s not my president’(wait a second, now isn't that phrase what Drumpftards are chastising those Americans who haven't fallen into line behind the Drumpfster?)’ and another snapshot of Hillary Clinton titled “Ugly Face’’ in Italian along with “Happy Halloween.’’

Pizzo, 67, told The Post on Monday that he just thought the “Jump Against Trump’’ meme was “funny.”

“I do not promote suicide,’’ Pizzo insisted. “I’ve helped many people over the years, and it does not promote suicide. (so telling people to jump out of a tall building isn't promoting suicide? Darn "alternative facts" again) It was funny.” (the priest also supposedly asked parishioners to share any child decapitation videos they could find because he liked fucked up shit like that)

But some parishioners were outraged.

“Suicide is not funny, plain and simple,” said Carlos Coburn, a congregant who once sought counseling from Pizzo because he was struggling with thoughts about killing himself.

Coburn said he has attended the church for 20 years but will start worshiping elsewhere, given the controversial posting.

“It’s disturbing for someone in my situation,’’ Coburn said. “I know this man, he baptized me, and I don’t want to go back to his church.”

Another parishioner said Pizzo “normally posts about supporting Trump, but this was just taking it too far.’’

Alex Leston, who attended services at St. Benedict until three years ago — when Pizzo axed funding for a youth program he worked on — said he too was “appalled” by the meme.

The priest’s social-media politicking is particularly troubling given the area’s large Hispanic immigrant population, according to Leston, who feels that the tone-deaf post shows how disconnected Pizzo is from his parishioners.

“The parish he is supposed to be serving is mainly Latin American and Caribbean,” he said. “It’s not a good look for him.”

A rep for the Diocese of Brooklyn said the post does not reflect the church’s stance and has been removed.

“Father Pizzo did share the meme in question on his personal Facebook page,” said diocese spokesman Vito Formica.

“He says he intended it as satire only, regrets the offense it has caused and has deleted it. This post does not, in any way, represent the view of the church.”

On the day of President Trump’s inauguration, Pope Francis urged the new leader of the free world to uphold “the advancement of human dignity.”

“At a time when our human family is beset by grave humanitarian crises demanding far-sighted and united political responses, I pray that our decisions will be guided by the rich spiritual and ethical values that have shaped the history of the American people,’’ the pontiff said.

His apology afterward read:
“I apologize for the hurt that I have caused over a Facebook post," he said in a statement. "I never intended it to get this kind of reaction and I regret posting it. I have been a priest for 40 years and my goal has always been to bring Christ to the people. I am prolife and any reference to suicide is contrary to my beliefs, therefore, making my post completely inappropriate. Again, please accept my sincerest apology.” :lol:
Last edited by Luminiferous on Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Fuck off.
it's really your loss, cantstopthebicuriosity - less men to score with
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

grishnak boss wrote:Image
Except Bannon dresses and looks like a homeless person.

Hooligan
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Hooligan »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: LMFAO! Butthurt much? Trump sucks as president, so pay me back with bad news about my country? You're just so sad to watch, dude.

Is anything in the video true?
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

This continual invocation of fascism only serves to undermine the arguments against Trump.

Fascism is used as a pejorative and applied by rivals and critics to a wide ranging amount of people, political movements, and other things they don't like. I get that fascism sounds scary and all and we want to get everyone excited and fearful but you might as well call Trump a bully or maybe a big meany pants.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Kiss Crue wrote:This continual invocation of fascism only serves to undermine the arguments against Trump.

Fascism is used as a pejorative and applied by rivals and critics to a wide ranging amount of people, political movements, and other things they don't like. I get that fascism sounds scary and all and we want to get everyone excited and fearful but you might as well call Trump a bully or maybe a big meany pants.
Correct, and when and if Trump really goes off the rails then the country will have tuned out the cries of his critics. Trump has barely been in office and hasn't even entered the same galaxy of unconstitutional and unlawful acts that our previous two administrations have committed. He may very well surpass them but he hasn't now, and current hyperbole spouted about fascism, Russia conspiracy theories, and THE END OF DEMOCRACY™ does not make it so.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I think it's important to acknowledge and voice concern over the aspects of the new administration that are very obviously working toward fascist-like strategies. I'm not sure that the country would allow it to manifest fully but Trump is very actively trying to establish it even if he may not be intelligent enough to understand that's what he's doing.

At the black history month thing today all he could talk about ad nauseum was "fake news" or at least his completely erroneous idea of what fake news is. Doing everything he can to silence his critics.
ImageImage
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

exitflagger wrote:I think it's important to acknowledge and voice concern over the aspects of the new administration that are very obviously working toward fascist-like strategies. I'm not sure that the country would allow it to manifest fully but Trump is very actively trying to establish it even if he may not be intelligent enough to understand that's what he's doing.

At the black history month thing today all he could talk about ad nauseum was "fake news" or at least his completely erroneous idea of what fake news is. Doing everything he can to silence his critics.
the man has been defending himself his entire life. he has no shame. he only cares about himself.
the entire Presidency has been a sham since day 1. Trump is a failure. The name Trump should
be synonymous with failure. now don't tell him that or else he could very well sue you or
attempt to destroy you via the media. that same media he likes to describe as "fake news"

F U TRUMP
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:

As an American living in the UK, and a very regular visitor to both Germany and the Netherlands, I have to say you're absolutely right SLD. It reminds me of Palin's "death camp" claims about the British National Health Service, too - pure fiction. But them demographic who supports these fuckwits aren't going to be the type of people who will a) check the facts, or b) think for themselves.