Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Re: President Trump

Post by Olds_71_442 »

:lol:
I can't believe he's calling anyone stupid after falling for my fake tweet.....after I said it was fake.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Give Incest Boy some credit. He was using alternative facts long before that was even a thing.
Moggio_5.1
"Wonky Eyed Straw Gripper"

Post by Moggio_5.1 »

What you complete fuckwits don't realize, since you're not even paying attention, is that not only did DEATH ROW BLOW JOB not reflect the initial "screen shot" he posted with the links he just provided in his second post about this subject, which of course does NOT disprove what I've stated above AT ALL, but that I was referring to a nearly 45% increase in the quantity of jobs created from DECEMBER (157,000) TO JANUARY (227,000), NOT other months, which has NEVER happened in US history.

Trump sleeps 3-4 hours per day, and has been striking deals for WEEKS as President-Elect. The CEOs from Ford and Intel have have stated that Trump has been directly responsible for helping to create TENS OF THOUSANDS of jobs already, especially in Indiana, Michigan and Arizona. The January job #s reflect the current monthly cycle, NOT October / November.

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/sus ... es-january

62.9%: Labor Force Participation Rate Improves in January; Those Not in Labor Force Declines by 736,000

By Susan Jones | February 3, 2017 | 8:42 AM EST

(CNSNews.com) - The Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics on Friday released its first look at employment since Donald Trump became president, and although that report does not reflect actual Trump policy changes, it does include the period just before Trump became president and was tweeting about jobs saved.

According to BLS, the labor force participation rate improved in January, increasing two-tenths of a point to 62.9 percent, its best showing in four months.

BLS said 152,081,000 Americans were employed in January, close to last month’s record 152,111,000. At the same time, the number of Americans not in the labor force went in the right direction, dropping to 94,366,000, which is 736,000 fewer than last month’s record 95,102,000.

In January, the nation’s civilian noninstitutionalized population, consisting of all people age 16 or older who were not in the military or an institution, reached 254,082,000. Of those, 159,716,000 participated in the labor force by either holding a job or actively seeking one.

The 159,716,000 who participated in the labor force equalled 62.9 percent of the 254,082,000 civilian noninstitutionalized population.

According to BLS, total nonfarm payroll employment rose 227,000, and the unemployment rate ticked up a tenth of a point to 4.8 percent.

The Labor Department's Employment Situation report is released monthly, and it reflects data gathered in the pay period that includes the 12th of the month. So today's report reflects the situation as it was shortly before Trump was sworn in on Jan. 20.

However, the January report undoubtedly reflects anticipation of Trump’s policies, as he was already discussing his intention to repeal Obamacare as well as taking credit for auto companies expanding in the U.S. (Jan. 9 tweets) during the period covered by today’s report.

Baby boomers retiring, Obamacare

The participation rate dropped to a 38-year low of 62.4 percent on Obama's watch, in September 2015. It is now half a point higher.

In testimony before Congress yesterday, Congressional Budget Office Director Keith Hall said the retirement of baby boomers is one reason for what has been a declining labor force participation rate. But he also noted that the labor force participation rate has been lower for "every cohort in the United States," including working-age people.

According to Hall, "our working-age people just aren't entering the labor force like they have in the past." He called it a "puzzle." He suggested that "federal investment in things like education and training" might address that issue.

Hall said "implicit taxes on work" are another reason for the lower labor force participation rate.

"There are a number of things that are implicit taxes on work, where we reduce benefits when income goes up," Hall explained. He specifically mentioned Obamacare: The ACA [Affordable Care Act] itself, probably reduces labor force participation, that's a drag as well. There are a number of things like that."

Under the ACA, people don't need a job to get health insurance.

On Jan. 24, the CBO released its economic and budget outlook for 2017-2017, noting that its projections, based on current law, were completed before the Trump administration took office on Jan. 20. It was this report that brought CBO Director Keith Hall to Capitol Hill.

The report projects that the labor force participation rate will average 62.8 percent this year -- roughly where it has stood since 2014 -- and slowly decline over the following ten years.

That 62.8 percent rate is 0.7 percentage points below CBO’s estimate of the potential rate. CBO projects that the actual rate will fall to 62.4 percent in 2020.

As Hall told Congress, the report says various factors have been pushing down the labor force participation rate over the past two decades, and they are expected to keep doing so during the next 10 years, as follows:

-- Members of the baby-boom generation will continue to retire from the labor force in large numbers; this factor is the most important, CBO said.

-- The lingering effects of the 2007–2009 recession and ensuing weak recovery will continue to hold down participation slightly, in CBO’s view. Despite recent declines in long-term unemployment, some of the people who lost jobs in the recession left the labor force and will not return.

-- Federal tax and spending policies are expected to lower participation rates slightly. In particular, under the current-law assumptions that govern its projections, CBO anticipates that people would keep responding to provisions of the Affordable Care Act by reducing the amount of labor that they are willing to supply over the next few years. The structure of the tax code, which pushes some people with rising income into higher tax brackets, would also lower participation rates.

-- Long-term trends involving particular groups of people, such as a growing number of people with disabilities, are projected to push down the overall participation rate slightly.

CBO also notes that those long-term factors pushing down the labor force participation rate are expected to be largely offset in 2017 and 2018 by continued improvement in hiring, as solid employment growth and rising wages draw some workers back into the labor force and keep others from leaving.

In January, among the major worker groups, BLS said the unemployment rate for Asians (3.7 percent) increased in January. The jobless rates for adult men (4.4 percent), adult women (4.4 percent), teenagers (15.0 percent), Whites (4.3 percent), Blacks (7.7 percent), and Hispanics (5.9 percent) showed little or no change over the month.

Employment increased in retail trade, construction, and financial activities.

Keep tryin'...and you'll keep failin'... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Rock journalism is for people who can't write, preparing stories based on interviews with people who can't talk, in order to amuse people who can't read." ~ Frank Zappa, 1976
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Moggio_5.1 wrote:What you complete fuckwits don't realize, since you're not even paying attention, is that not only did DEATH ROW BLOW JOB not reflect the initial "screen shot" he posted with the links he just provided in his second post about this subject, which of course does NOT disprove what I've stated above AT ALL, but that I was referring to a nearly 45% increase in the quantity of jobs created from DECEMBER (157,000) TO JANUARY (227,000), NOT other months, which has NEVER happened in US history.

Trump sleeps 3-4 hours per day, and has been striking deals for WEEKS as President-Elect. The CEOs from Ford and Intel have have stated that Trump has been directly responsible for helping to create TENS OF THOUSANDS of jobs already, especially in Indiana, Michigan and Arizona. The January job #s reflect the current monthly cycle, NOT October / November.

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/sus ... es-january

62.9%: Labor Force Participation Rate Improves in January; Those Not in Labor Force Declines by 736,000

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Trump is still in office?

Why have we all not been eradicated from the face of the earth yet by the Cheeto Demon?

Not the hope and change I was thinking of.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Moggio_5.1 wrote:I was referring to a nearly 45% increase in the quantity of jobs created from DECEMBER (157,000) TO JANUARY (227,000), NOT other months, which has NEVER happened in US history.
Wrong as usual. It's happened plenty of times. Look at Dec 2011 and Jan 2012. Dec 2011 saw a increase of 226,000 and Jan 2012 saw an increase of 366,000. That's a 62% increase. You were told something that is incorrect and stupidly repeated it without bothering to check.

The job report was a typical Obama job report, the type of report you whined about a few months ago. Trump has nothing to do with these numbers. But go ahead and blame him for the 102 million who are not working.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

On Saturday, El Nacional published an apology for the photo.

https://mic.com/articles/168347/dominic ... .musnWB9tl
"The National offers an apology to the readers and all who felt affected by the publication," the apology read, in Spanish. According to the apology, the newspaper received the photo from the Associated Press along with information about Baldwin's impression of Trump on Saturday Night Live, but newspaper staff thought the photo was of Trump, not Baldwin.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Looks like Trump is doubling down on the Elizabeth Warren hate. Very unpresidential. I look forward to him being schooled by Sweden and Scotland again.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... me-face-of
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Moggio_5.1

Post by Moggio_5.1 »

DEATH ROW BLOW JOB wrote:
Moggio_5.1 wrote:I was referring to a nearly 45% increase in the quantity of jobs created from DECEMBER (157,000) TO JANUARY (227,000), NOT other months, which has NEVER happened in US history.
Wrong as usual. It's happened plenty of times. Look at Dec 2011 and Jan 2012. Dec 2011 saw a increase of 226,000 and Jan 2012 saw an increase of 366,000. That's a 62% increase. You were told something that is incorrect and stupidly repeated it without bothering to check.

Once again, NO LINK to the above "screen shot", which is of course, coupled with YOUR #s, incorrect.

Here are the correct #s for Dec. 2011 & Jan. 2012:

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/archiv ... 032012.pdf

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/archiv ... 062012.pdf
DEATH ROW BLOW JOB wrote:The job report was a typical Obama job report, the type of report you whined about a few months ago. Trump has nothing to do with these numbers.
Lay off the crack, will ya?!

Trump has A LOT to do with the Jan. 2017 #s. And the CEOs from Ford and Intel, who have directly stated that Trump is a catalyst for their investing BILLIONS of dollars in new technology and jobs, agree...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... p+ford+ceo

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +intel+ceo

Last edited by Moggio_5.1 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Rock journalism is for people who can't write, preparing stories based on interviews with people who can't talk, in order to amuse people who can't read." ~ Frank Zappa, 1976
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

^^^^^
Why is it that Moggio is CONSISTENTLY wrong?

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

What about Trump nodding along to his speech even though nothing was being translated for him?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ranslation

This is the world we live in. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:What about Trump nodding along to his speech even though nothing was being translated for him?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ranslation

This is the world we live in. :lol:
I found it painfully amusing when he and Abe were sitting together and some Japanese reporters were trying to get trump's attention and trump wanted to know what they were saying and Abe told him "look at me", so trump does exactly that and looks at Abe for quite some time.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Moggio_5.1 wrote:

Once again, NO LINK to the above "screen shot", which is of course, coupled with YOUR #s, incorrect.
You fucking imbecile, it's the same link dumb ass:

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0500000001

Nov 2011 = 110750
Dec 2011 = 110976
Jan 2012 =111342

110976 - 110750 = 226

111342 - 110976 = 366

366/226 = 1.6194690265

There was a 62% increase from Dec 2011 to Jan 2012.

You posted links to reports that have been revised numerous times. For example, if you look at page 8 of the Jan 2012 report, you see 212,000 private payrolls for Dec 2011. If you look at page 9 of the Feb 2012 report, you see the number revised to 220,000 private payrolls for Dec 2011 (notice the other numbers revised as well). Again, the establishment survey has a margin of error of 115,000. Over the past 5 years, these reports have been revised numerous times. The current number is 226,000 added in Dec 2011 and 366,000 added in Jan 2012.

The current data is here:

You're wrong dumb ass.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

Trump is really starting to concern me, and his logic is just baffling. The prime example is his "travel ban". I don't recall the ban ever reaching Saudi Arabia citizen's, yet most of the 9 11 hijackers were from that country.

In what reality did he think this ban would hold up in the courts? His tweeting his bullshit is gonna push the wrong buttons one day, and I really think this guy is just not fit for office.

He throws baby fits every time the courts tell him he can't do that, continues to spout how everything is "fake polls" and voter fraud. I really think this guy is Simply bat shit crazy, and if he is not put on a leash, he is gonna fuck around and piss off the wrong people.

He continues to put the wrong people in charge of things that even his republican house and senate are having a hard time confirming.

Everyone says give him a chance, so I myself did, and tried to hope for the best, his actions just really give me great pause, and if he does not change his ways, I dont see him lasting two years before he is impeached.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

tym wrote:Trump is really starting to concern me, and his logic is just baffling. The prime example is his "travel ban". I don't recall the ban ever reaching Saudi Arabia citizen's, yet most of the 9 11 hijackers were from that country.

In what reality did he think this ban would hold up in the courts? His tweeting his bullshit is gonna push the wrong buttons one day, and I really think this guy is just not fit for office.

He throws baby fits every time the courts tell him he can't do that, continues to spout how everything is "fake polls" and voter fraud. I really think this guy is Simply bat shit crazy, and if he is not put on a leash, he is gonna fuck around and piss off the wrong people.

He continues to put the wrong people in charge of things that even his republican house and senate are having a hard time confirming.

Everyone says give him a chance, so I myself did, and tried to hope for the best, his actions just really give me great pause, and if he does not change his ways, I dont see him lasting two years before he is impeached.
Just became a Trump supporter.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

Turner Coates wrote:^^^^^
Why is it that Moggio is CONSISTENTLY wrong?
Probably dropped on his head when he was little. Might also explain the eyes.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Moggio_5.1 wrote:
Trump sleeps 3-4 hours per day, and has been striking deals for WEEKS as President-Elect.

Not even the most extreme Trump nutswinger would talk this way. Looks like Donald has replaced Frank as Mongoogly's god.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

LMAO! Moggio is starting to sound like Robert Ley. He had some comically delusional propaganda speeches about how his Führer knows literally EVERYTHING because he reads a book every single night, so he only sleeps for 2 hours. Because to braindead fascist sheep, not ever sleeping somehow makes you the Übermensch and not just a drug-addled wreck.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Moggio_5.1 wrote: Trump sleeps 3-4 hours per day, and has been striking deals for WEEKS as President-Elect.
Trump slowed job growth in the manufacturing sector.

Manufacturing Durable Goods
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES3100000001
Nov 2016 7695
Dec 2016 7707 = 12,000 jobs added
Jan 2017 7713= only 6,000 jobs added
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TRUMP HAS SOILED THE WHITE HOUSE SO BADLY HIS KID'S CHINESE MADE JUNK IS SELLING FOR A BUCK!
#IMPEACHNOW #WORSTPRESIDENTEVER #WEMISSNIXON

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

tym wrote: Everyone says give him a chance, so I myself did, and tried to hope for the best, his actions just really give me great pause, and if he does not change his ways, I dont see him lasting two years before he is impeached.
I didn't give him a chance. I chuckle when I see/hear people say that. I mean that as no slight on you, tym. What I'm saying is we've already seen who the man is and how he operates for years. To suddenly go, "Hey, let's let this guy who's spent many decades of his life lying to people and cheating the system show us that he'll work to improve life for all of the average folks," when he's never done that before in his life... how did people come to the logic that if we gave him a chance we would bear witness to that result? He's not a good person and never has been.

I know people have led with their hearts on that one, because it is, at heart, a decent way to look at it, but Maya Angelou once said it best: "When people tell you who they are, believe them."
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

Apparently there are some people hoping Saturday Night Live gets Iggy Pop to play Kelly Anne Conway. :lol:
Moggio_5.1

Post by Moggio_5.1 »

Moggio_5.1 wrote:

You fucking imbecile, it's the same link dumb ass:

Nov 2011 = 110750
Dec 2011 = 110976
Jan 2012 =111342

110976 - 110750 = 226

111342 - 110976 = 366

366/226 = 1.6194690265

There was a 62% increase from Dec 2011 to Jan 2012.

You posted links to reports that have been revised numerous times. For example, if you look at page 8 of the Jan 2012 report, you see 212,000 private payrolls for Dec 2011. If you look at page 9 of the Feb 2012 report, you see the number revised to 220,000 private payrolls for Dec 2011 (notice the other numbers revised as well). Again, the establishment survey has a margin of error of 115,000. Over the past 5 years, these reports have been revised numerous times. The current number is 226,000 added in Dec 2011 and 366,000 added in Jan 2012.

The current data is here:

You're wrong dumb ass.
Once again, the link you provided does NOT reflect the "screen shot" in your initial post.

Once again, you provide incorrect #s. NOWHERE does it state that 366,000 jobs were created in Jan. 2012. You've pulled that # out of your ass.

Also, I'm perfectly aware of the fact that revisions occasionally happen. And the two links I provided already include the revised #s.
Moggio_5.1 wrote: Trump sleeps 3-4 hours per day, and has been striking deals for WEEKS as President-Elect.
Trump slowed job growth in the manufacturing sector.

Manufacturing Durable Goods
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES3100000001
Nov 2016 7695
Dec 2016 7707 = 12,000 jobs added
Jan 2017 7713= only 6,000 jobs added
But you just said a few posts above that Trump had NOTHING to do with the Jan. 2017 job #s. Now all of a sudden he does?! :lol:

And the particular stats above are virtually the same and do NOT reflect or equal 12,000 or 6,000 jobs.

Once again, you're a fucking moron.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Moggio_5.1 wrote: Once again, you're a fucking moron.