Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Moggio_5.1 wrote:
Once again, the link you provided does NOT reflect the "screen shot" in your initial post.

Once again, you provide incorrect #s. NOWHERE does it state that 366,000 jobs were created in Jan. 2012. You've pulled that # out of your ass.

Also, I'm perfectly aware of the fact that revisions occasionally happen. And the two links I provided already include the revised #s.
LMFAO, you're such a dumb ass. Let me walk you through it dumb ass.

Here is the link:
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0500000001

In the right corner it says "more formatting options"

Click that link and you will see the following. Check the box that says "one month net change" and click "retrieve data" button:

You will then get the table I posted:

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

http://observer.com/2017/02/donald-trum ... n-embassy/

Wanted to just slip this in between the Moggio beatdowns (well deserved).

Yeah, yeah, everyone knows about the intelligence community, the Russians and the Quisling from Queens.
What's different is that this from his son-in-law's own paper. He has stepped officially as Publisher it should be noted.
The author is quite right wing, so this isn't coming from a liberal slant.

If Kushner does have any influence, I wonder what message this would be sending, if any, to the various factions in the White House.

Carry on!
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Olds_71_442 wrote:Apparently there are some people hoping Saturday Night Live gets Iggy Pop to play Kelly Anne Conway. :lol:
Holy shit, he'd be perfect.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Douglas Brinkley, a presidential historian who recently met with Trump, said the presidency had been "off to the rockiest start that I can remember."

"Everything he rolls out is done so badly," Brinkley said. "It reeks of being short-staffed and not having a true pecking order of production from the White House. They're just releasing comments, tweets and policies willy-nilly. It's been a very convulsive and confusing first few weeks

Trump reviews top White House staff after tumultuous start
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/t ... aff-234949

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

DeVos’s Education Department misspells name of NAACP co-founder in tweet — and the apology had a mistake
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ans ... on-twitter

poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:DeVos’s Education Department misspells name of NAACP co-founder in tweet — and the apology had a mistake

#MAGA
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Douglas Brinkley, a presidential historian who recently met with Trump, said the presidency had been "off to the rockiest start that I can remember."

"Everything he rolls out is done so badly," Brinkley said. "It reeks of being short-staffed and not having a true pecking order of production from the White House. They're just releasing comments, tweets and policies willy-nilly. It's been a very convulsive and confusing first few weeks

Trump reviews top White House staff after tumultuous start
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/t ... aff-234949

Sounds like the way he has been running his business ventures since the 70's
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

So President Fuckwit may be coming down here AGAINNNN next weekend! :evil: Which means, smaller airports like Lantana airport have to shut down, killing a lot of business, such as sightseeing, crop dusting, charters, etc. People who own these businesses have been losing thousands and thousands of dollars when he's in town. #MAGA!!
Fuck sigs.
Moggio_5.1
"Wonky Eyed Straw Gripper"

Post by Moggio_5.1 »

DEATH ROW BLOW JOB wrote:
Moggio_5.1 wrote:
Once again, the link you provided does NOT reflect the "screen shot" in your initial post.

Once again, you provide incorrect #s. NOWHERE does it state that 366,000 jobs were created in Jan. 2012. You've pulled that # out of your ass.

Also, I'm perfectly aware of the fact that revisions occasionally happen.
LMFAO, you're such a dumb ass. Let me walk you through it dumb ass.

Here is the link:

In the right corner it says "more formatting options"

Click that link and you will see the following. Check the box that says "one month net change" and click "retrieve data" button:

You will then get the table I posted:

Now that you've finally provided the correct link / pathway to the info you're claiming, there's obviously an error. Because at the bottom of page #3 of these more comprehensive links...:

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/archiv ... 092012.pdf

...it clearly shows the revisions for Dec. 2011 & Jan. 2012 (which were 203,000 up to 223,000 and 243,000 up to 284,000)...

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/archiv ... 062012.pdf

...and it clearly shows another revision for Jan. 2012 (which was 284,000 down to 275,000).

And NOWHERE in these pages or in these multi-page documents does it state that over 300,000 ANYTHING was created in a one month period, let alone jobs. :roll:

Keep tryin'...and you'll keep failin'... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Rock journalism is for people who can't write, preparing stories based on interviews with people who can't talk, in order to amuse people who can't read." ~ Frank Zappa, 1976
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

In Wake of Scott Baio Boycott, Nordstrom Files For Chapter 11

Retailers who think they can do whatever they want with their brands, and not have to answer to washed-up teenage heartthrobs, better think again.

Within minutes of former child star, Scott Baio, announcing that both, he and his wife, would no longer shop at Nordstrom, due to what they believe is a politically motivated boycott of his fantasy crush, Ivanka Trump, the nation’s top retailer announced plans to file for Chapter 11 protection.

“We are shocked and saddened by this news,” commented Jay Feeley, Nordstrom spokesman. “Chachi was our biggest customer, by far, and even though he’s now crazy as a loon, without his steady influx of $60/month for Beyonce’s Wrinkle Cream,’ we just don’t see how it will be possible to continue operating in the same manner, going forward. There’s simply too much overhead. The guy’s really taken the wind out of our sails with this one. Thus, effective immediately, we’ve announced closings of 320 of our 347 stores, nationwide. The rest will be phased out within the next six months. It truly is a sad day. We’re sorry, Chachi.”

A loss of such magnitude shook the stock market as well, as the Dow dropped nearly 400 points, sending Wall Street reeling, after what is now hashtagging as the #BaioBombshell. Tomorrow’s front page of The Retail Times will simply say, “Charles is definitely in charge, but he’ll no longer be charging at Nordstrom.”

This many store closings will obviously mean the loss of thousands of jobs, but many soon-to-be former Nordstrom employees say they aren’t worried. “I’m a cosmetologist by trade,” said Joyce Stewart, a Nordstrom veteran of eleven years, “but I see no reason why I can’t find work helping to build the wall around Mexico. Or, maybe even joining the National Security Council? President Trump has promised us he is going to create thousands of jobs, so I’ll be just fine. And, who knows? I might even get to meet Scott Baio! That, in itself is worth losing your career over!”

When reached by phone and asked to comment on the fact Scott Baio was boycotting Nordstrom in a show of solidarity to her, and her father, Ivanka Trump replied, “Who?”

A statement released minutes ago by The Fonz, condemns his nephews actions:

“On behalf of cool people everywhere, it saddens me to see my nephew on the wrong side of history and looking like a nerd. Doing years of bad television has obviously affected his capacity to think clearly, as did dating Shortcake for all those years when she went nutso. If he were here today, I’d tell him to sit on it.”

At press time, there has been no further announcements from Richie, Pottsie, or Ralph, but sources say execs at both T.J. Maxx and Burlington are trembling.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Justice Department warned White House that Flynn could be vulnerable to Russian blackmail, officials say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 02c577b342

The acting attorney general informed the Trump White House late last month that she believed Michael Flynn had misled senior administration officials about the nature of his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States, and warned that the national security adviser was potentially vulnerable to Russian blackmail, current and former U.S. officials said.

The message, delivered by Sally Q. Yates and a senior career national security official to the White House counsel, was prompted by concerns that ­Flynn, when asked about his calls and texts with the Russian diplomat, had told Vice ­President-elect Mike Pence and others that he had not discussed the Obama administration sanctions on Russia for its interference in the 2016 election, the officials said. It is unclear what the White House counsel, Donald McGahn, did with the information.

A senior Trump administration official said that the White House was aware of the matter, adding that “we’ve been working on this for weeks.”

In the waning days of the Obama administration, James R. Clapper Jr., who was the director of national intelligence, and John Brennan, the CIA director at the time, shared Yates’s concerns and concurred with her recommendation to inform the Trump White House. They feared that “Flynn had put himself in a compromising position” and thought that Pence had a right to know that he had been misled, according to one of the officials, who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.

A senior Trump administration official said that the White House was aware of the matter, adding that “we’ve been working on this for weeks.”

The current and former officials said that although they believed that Pence was misled about the contents of Flynn’s communications with the Russian ambassador, they couldn’t rule out that Flynn was acting with the knowledge of others in the transition.

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Moggio_5.1 wrote: And NOWHERE in these pages or in these multi-page documents does it state that over 300,000 ANYTHING was created in a one month period, let alone jobs. :roll:
The numbers in those pages have been revised since 2012 dumb ass. This link is the for the most recent data and there's not a fucking thing you can do to refute this fact:

110976-110750=226 jobs added in Dec 2011
111342-110976=366 jobs added in January 2012
366/226=1.6194690265
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Check this out. Wanna know who Stephen Miller is? Read the content, see the photos. It'll make sense. Seems the "new guy" has been around for a bit in the Trump camp and isn't just a mouthpiece. He's the perfect weapon for Trump or President Bannon to unleash.

http://www.univision.com/univision-news ... ion-policy
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Moggio_5.1 wrote: And NOWHERE in these pages or in these multi-page documents does it state that over 300,000 ANYTHING was created in a one month period, let alone jobs. :roll:
To embarrass you even more, the Household survey shows employment contracting by 30,000 in January 2017 while it shows employment growing by 682,000 in January 2012. In Dec 20111, 76,000 jobs were added. So we have employment growing by 797% in Jan 2012 vs a contraction in Jan 2017.

Employment Level
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS12000000

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Flynn just resigned.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Flynn just resigned.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Well. It's too bad it had to happen after the election. It wasn't like this stuff wasn't out there. But I'll admit to some schadenfreude. Will trump finally start criticizing Putin? Nah...but I doubt this is the end of it. Flynn is the chum in the water.

Stephen Miller is one dead eyed s.o.b. Kelly Anne and Spicer must be in the dog house for trump to send out that crazy bastard.

I hope that fat twunt shit gibbon strokes out. I've read that he was in a security briefing when he rage tweeted about Ivanka's clothing line.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TenBenny wrote: Wanna know who Stephen Miller is?
Maybe I'm the only one but I never even heard of this guy till this past week. It's like Trump squats down and shits out one villainous turd after another, forming a little mardi gras parade of deluded lying creeps. This Miller guy, obviously related to publicist John Miller, is going to take a horrific beat down with every syllable out of his mouth. Then it'll be time to trot out the next fork-tongued stooge.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: I've read that he was in a security briefing when he rage tweeted about Ivanka's clothing line.
I'm hoping that at some point, he'll resign..."to spend more time with my family."

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

A small group of current and former national security officials just leaked Mike Flynn out of a job. Does anyone think they'll stop there?
LMFAO, Trump's getting his ass fucked by the intel community.

https://twitter.com/ericgeller/status/8 ... 2896972800
Moggio_5.1
"Wonky Eyed Straw Gripper"

Post by Moggio_5.1 »

The numbers in those pages have been revised since 2012 dumb ass.
Some of them may have been. But the claim of 366,000 is a VERY obvious error.
DEATH ROW BLOW JOB wrote:This link is the for the most recent data and there's not a fucking thing you can do to refute this fact:

366/226=1.6194690265
Uh...

110976+110750 does NOT equal 226,000. It equals 221,726.
111342+110976 does NOT equal 366,000. It equals 222,318.

:roll:
To embarrass you even more, the Household survey shows employment contracting by 30,000 in January 2017 while it shows employment growing by 682,000 in January 2012. In Dec 20111, 76,000 jobs were added. So we have employment growing by 797% in Jan 2012 vs a contraction in Jan 2017.

Employment Level
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS12000000
Again, the Jan. 2012 household survey figures you've cited are VERY obviously incorrect. And egregiously so. And I've pointed out why.

You should probably stop cherry-pickin' other related stats (that will more than likely be revised) and instead start concentrating on the Labor Force Participation Rate (currently 62.9% - 0.2% higher than it was in Dec. 2016), which is the #1 most important statistic when it comes to job creation data.

The POINT is this: 157,000 jobs were created in Dec. 2016 and now there's 45% growth, with 227,000 jobs created in Jan. 2017. And thanks to Donald J. Trump, job creation is now back in full force. Ford, GM, Chrysler, Intel, etc., are investing BILLIONS of dollars in new technological advancements & plants in order to make way for new jobs & healthy profit margins again. Something Barack Obama FAILED to do.

See you next month, shithead!

Keep tryin'...and you'll keep failin'... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Rock journalism is for people who can't write, preparing stories based on interviews with people who can't talk, in order to amuse people who can't read." ~ Frank Zappa, 1976
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Moggio_5.1 wrote:
DEATH ROW BLOW JOB wrote:This link is the for the most recent data and there's not a fucking thing you can do to refute this fact:

366/226=1.6194690265
Uh...

:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Moggio_5.1 wrote: Some of them may have been. But the claim of 366,000 is a VERY obvious error.
LMFAO, no it is not an error. Hang it up already dumb ass Funny that you accept that table for Dec 2016 and Jan 2017 but reject it for Dec 2011 and Jan 2012.
Moggio_5.1 wrote:
This link is the for the most recent data and there's not a fucking thing you can do to refute this fact:

366/226=1.6194690265
Uh...

LMFAO, what the fuck? Can you even read? That's a minus sign not a plus sign.
111342-110976=366

You fucking dumb ass.
Moggio_5.1 wrote: Again, the Jan. 2012 household survey figures you've cited are VERY obviously incorrect. And egregiously so. And I've pointed out why.
LMFAO, no it is not incorrect. You fucking moron. The link you provided provides a much larger number for Jan 2012:

Look at page 11 of that PDF file you linked:

The household survey in your report shows 847,000 jobs added in Jan 2012 and 176,000 added in Dec 2011. That's a 380% increase. Not surprising that the establishment survey is showing a 60+% increase.
Moggio_5.1 wrote: You should probably stop cherry-pickin' other related stats (that will more than likely be revised) and instead start concentrating on the Labor Force Participation Rate (currently 62.9% - 0.2% higher than it was in Dec. 2016), which is the #1 most important statistic when it comes to job creation data.
Dumb ass, the participation rate comes from the household survey which shows the employment level falling by 30,000 in Jan 2017.
Moggio_5.1 wrote: The POINT is this: 157,000 jobs were created in Dec. 2016 and now there's 45% growth, with 227,000 jobs created in Jan. 2017.
Dumb ass, the employment level fell by 30,000!! In Dec 2016, there were 152.111 million employed. In Jan 2017, there were 152.081 million employed.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t01.htm

Dumb ass, the employment level fell by 30,000!!
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Moggio_5.1 wrote: Again, the Jan. 2012 household survey figures you've cited are VERY obviously incorrect. And egregiously so. And I've pointed out why.
LMFAO, no it is not incorrect. You fucking moron. The link you provided provides a much larger number for Jan 2012:

Look at page 11 of that PDF file you linked:

The household survey in your report shows 847,000 jobs added in Jan 2012 and 176,000 added in Dec 2011. That's a 380% increase. Not surprising that the establishment survey is showing a 60+% increase.
Hey Joe, I'm just killing time this morning with a cup of coffee and this thread. Got a question for you, first off I got no problem admitting that I don't understand this stuff and really don't get why that seems to be such a hard thing to admit for certain unnamed Sludgers on here. You don't know you don't know WTF is the big deal about that?

So anyway my question to you is this, how are you coming up with the 847,000 for Jan 2012 and the 176,000 for Dec 2011?

Like I said I'm just killing time with a cup of coffee and a calculator and I'm damn near to the point of saying fuck this I'm gonna step out for a smoke to hell with this shit.

To hell with schooling Moggio, you are providing a good learning on the economy for me so keep up the good work.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Oh wow, this will be the blind leading the blind misinterpreting economic data to falsely "prove" left talking points. When I read Joe's analysis (very rarely), I can't help but picture Tom Arnold trying to explain the Theory of Relativity to a group of physicis students.

Eddie, If you truly want to understand these numbers and formulate an opinion, listening to a partisan hack like Joe won't accomplish that. Joe will only enforce the narrative you want to believe if you lean left, but you will not understand the big picture. You will just sound like Joe, a partisan hack picking and choosing numbers to push the same political narrative every single time.

People that are actually held accountable for analyzing economic data would never be completely partisan. Unfortunately, economists get paid well today to push agendas so it's not always easy to separate the trash from real information, but if you spend some time reading over coffee, you'll likely figure out what's real and what's propaganda.
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

radiobed wrote:Oh wow, this will be the blind leading the blind misinterpreting economic data to falsely "prove" left talking points. When I read Joe's analysis (very rarely), I can't help but picture Tom Arnold trying to explain the Theory of Relativity to a group of physicis students.

Eddie, If you truly want to understand these numbers and formulate an opinion, listening to a partisan hack like Joe won't accomplish that. Joe will only enforce the narrative you want to believe if you lean left, but you will not understand the big picture. You will just sound like Joe, a partisan hack picking and choosing numbers to push the same political narrative every single time.

People that are actually held accountable for analyzing economic data would never be completely partisan. Unfortunately, economists get paid well today to push agendas so it's not always easy to separate the trash from real information, but if you spend some time reading over coffee, you'll likely figure out what's real and what's propaganda.
For example..... The above comments are trash.

See Eddie it's not that hard to understand!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »