DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Ironman wrote:Trump sure tore CNN a new asshole just now!!!

I love it !!!!!
To sane people, Trump only succeeded in making himself look even more like a daffy lunatic. His obsession with the media and discrediting is still on repeat like a broken record but he's now getting to a point where the statements don't even contain any discernible shape or form.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump: "We have to help African American people that, for the most part, are stuck there. Hispanic American people. We have Hispanic American people that are in the inner cities and they're living in hell. I mean, you look at the numbers in Chicago. There are two Chicagos, as you know.

There’s one Chicago that’s incredible, luxurious and all — and safe. There’s another Chicago that’s worse than almost any of the places in the Middle East that we talk, and that you talk about, every night on the newscasts. So, we’re going to do a lot of work on the inner cities."

Translation: Poor people = bad. Wealthy people = good.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

That press conference was fucking bizarre.

The man has significant mental problems.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

This presser would be popcorn worthy if it didnt make me think i better get started on that bunker under the basement.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Wonder if Fox News will still carry water for Trump when Trump's approval rating falls to 10% and the Tea Party is calling for his resignation.

Two Word Review:
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
tym wrote:Hell not a 100 days in and we have news of Russian Fighter jets flying way to close to our battle ships.
That's a first.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/18/politics/ ... ngagement/
And there was this incident back in 2014.

https://www.rt.com/usa/178820-russia-mi ... -airspace/
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

After today, He is further exposing how CNN is nothing but biased bullshit, and it seems more people are waking up to just how worthless these stations like CNN are

They are all becoming a laughing stock to everyone but their diehard lefty cheerleaders

But if not just CNN ..... CNN MSNBC Fox. All the network stations .....they are all worthless if you're looking for national "news" reported fairly
Last edited by Ironman on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Ironman wrote:After today, He is further exposing how CNN is nothing but biased bullshit, and it seems more people are waking up to just worthless these stations are if you want "unbiased reporting"

They are all becoming a laughing stock as far as being "fair news reporting ". A blind man can see that they are extremely liberal and seem to be leaning even further to the left

But if not just CNN ..... CNN MSNBC Fox. All the network stations .....they are all worthless if you're looking for national "news" reported fairly
The only laughingstock here is Trump.

Well...and you.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

And he really took down CNN! :lol:

"I watch CNN."

5 seconds later...

"I don't watch CNN."
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Image

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Ironman wrote:He is further exposing how CNN is nothing but biased bullshit
Trump's entire speech was bullshit. Take his comment about the 9th Circuit. In the past decade, the 9th Circuit ruled on 114,000 cases and was reversed 107 times by the Supreme Court. That means .09% of the cases were reversed by the Supreme Court. Trump claimed the 9th Circuit is reversed 80% of the time.

Trump: "In fact, we had to go quicker than we thought because of the bad decision we received from a circuit that has been overturned at a record number. I have heard 80 percent, I find that hard to believe, that is just a number I heard, that they are overturned 80 percent of the time. I think that circuit is -- that circuit is in chaos and that circuit is frankly in turmoil. But we are appealing that, and we are going further."

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Ironman wrote:After today, He is further exposing how CNN is nothing but biased bullshit, and it seems more people are waking up to just how worthless these stations like CNN are

They are all becoming a laughing stock to everyone but their diehard lefty cheerleaders

Poor creaton has to have the news hold his little retarded hand and guide him through his own delicate thought processes because he has no capacity for critical interpretation. Their insidious tendency to quote Donald Duncecap directly and word for word is just not allowing this shitshow to pretend it's something other than what it is. What an outrage!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

wtf :lol: :?

it's almost rev tyler's stupidity
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Lunch is served

Former SEAL Harward turns down White House post
https://sofrep.com/75053/former-seal-ha ... ouse-post/

Retired Navy Vice Admiral (SEAL) Robert S. Harward has reportedly turned down an offer to be President Donald J. Trump’s National Security Advisor, replacing former General Mike Flynn, who recently resigned over allegations that he lied to Vice President Mike Pence regarding his contacts with Russian officials prior to the Trump inauguration.

According to CNN, Harward told a friend that he was reluctant to take the job because of the chaos in the White House. Harward went farther still, reportedly, and called the offer a “shit sandwich” — a phrase it is not hard to imagine him saying — referring to the dysfunction inside the West Wing.

radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:In the past decade, the 9th Circuit ruled on 114,000 cases and was reversed 107 times by the Supreme Court. That means .09% of the cases were reversed by the Supreme Court. Trump claimed the 9th Circuit is reversed 80% of the time.
In the 9th circuit cases the Supreme Court actually ruled on, 80% were reversed and vacated. You must have forgot the link for that chart clearly showing that (so dishonest Joe).

80% was the highest rate among the 10 circuit courts. Additionally and more importantly, the other 9 circuit courts combined for 251 total cases overturned/vacated (27 average per court). The 9th circuit alone accounted for 140 cases overturned/vacated.

While Trump should've used more context to explain his point of why the 9th court is considered rogue, you flat out lied and tried to mislead by not showing all the pertinent data.

Joe, you had an awful fucking day yesterday. I see one of your posts today and it's not looking any better. Are you pregnant and suffering from pregnancy brain?!?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Are we dropping DeathRowTomArnold? It was right about to catch on.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

radiobed wrote:Are you pregnant and suffering from pregnancy brain?!?
You are astonishingly bad at this.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

radiobed wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:In the past decade, the 9th Circuit ruled on 114,000 cases and was reversed 107 times by the Supreme Court. That means .09% of the cases were reversed by the Supreme Court. Trump claimed the 9th Circuit is reversed 80% of the time.
In the 9th circuit cases the Supreme Court actually ruled on, 80% were reversed and vacated. You must have forgot the link for that chart clearly showing that (so dishonest Joe).
Thanks for proving once again that you are a dumb ass. I posted two graphics. The second graphic shows the number of 9th Circuit cases reversed, vacated and affirmed by the Supreme Court. The numbers were highlighted in red. The Supreme Court heard 175 cases from the 9th Circuit. That is 175 out of 114,199 decisions. Trump lied and you stupidly are defending his lie. If the 9th Circuit is "rogue" then why the fuck did the Supreme Court only review 175 case out of 114,199? Fact is it is not rogue. The reversal rate is not unusually high. In the 2nd Circuit, the Supreme Court reversed or vacated 41 of the 57 cases reviewed. That's 72%. In the 6th Circuit, it's 73%. In the 5th Circuit it's 73%. In the Federal Circuit it's 83%. There is nothing "rogue" about the 9th Circuit dumb ass. If Trump had provided proper context, he'd make an even bigger fool of himself. Imagine if Trump had said "The 9th Circuit decided 114,119 cases and the Supreme Court overturned 140. They have the second-highest reversal rate of the 13 appellate courts below the Supreme Court." LMFAO, he'd sound as stupid as you do.

Next time read the post and look at the graphics dumb ass. Stop parroting the horse shit you are fed by Fox News.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

:lol:
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Of course the Supreme Court is only going to challenge a very small % of circuit court cases. They only have so much time.

That doesn't change the fact that The ninth circuit had 140 cases overturned/vacated, the other circuit courts averaged 27!!!

Now I know you don't understand economics too well, that was proven yesterday. Obviously you can't analyze statistics either. Almost 6x's the amount of all the other circuit courts is a significant anomaly. Trying to diminish this significance by washing it with all the cases the Supreme Court would never have time to hear is ignoring the obvious anomaly.

Joe, you're either really fucking stupid or just really fucking dishonest. Which is it Joe??
Last edited by radiobed on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote::lol:
We could disagree all day on politics and that's fine, but you look fucking stupid when you pretend Joe is somehow doing anything other than sounding like a fucking fool.

You will not see me cheering on conservatives that say stupid shit.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Nice job parroting (again) a stupid (and old) right wing talking point. There is nothing exceptional about the 9th Circuit's reversal percentage.
The Supreme Court reversed about 70 percent of cases it took between 2010-15.

The 9th Circuit’s reversal rate is higher than average, but it’s not the absolute highest among the circuit courts. That distinction goes to the 6th Circuit, which serves Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky and Tennessee, with an 87 percent average between 2010-15. The 9th Circuit is in third place.

6th Circuit - 87 percent;

11th Circuit - 85 percent;

9th Circuit - 79 percent;

3rd Circuit - 78 percent;

2nd Circuit and Federal Circuit - 68 percent;

8th Circuit - 67 percent;

5th Circuit - 66 percent;

7th Circuit - 48 percent;

DC Circuit - 45 percent;

1st Circuit and 4th Circuit - 43 percent;

10th Circuit - 42 percent.
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... -country-/

SCOTUS reversed approximately 70 percent of cases it took between 2010-15. In cases it reviewed from the 9th Circuit it reversed approximately 79 percent. The rogue court argument is a ridiculous non-sequitur.

[Edited: Quotes. How do they work? ]
Last edited by poisonheart on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump claimed the "80 percent" was a record reversal rate. Easily debunked. Again.

Lying piece of shit.
ImageImage
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

exitflagger wrote:Trump claimed the "80 percent" was a record reversal rate. Easily debunked. Again.

Lying piece of shit.
. . . Or he's speaking some bizarro private idiom that only superficially resembles English.

Reminds me of a girl I knew who thought the word 'regicide' meant what the rest of us denote by 'nepotism.'

"Record" inauguration crowds, "record" electoral college victory, "record" homicide rates, "record' reversal rates. Maybe he just thinks that 'record' means 'highly unremarkable.'
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

poisonheart wrote:Nice job parroting (again) a stupid (and old) right wing talking point. There is nothing exceptional about the 9th Circuit's reversal percentage.
Look, I really don't give a shit about the 9th circuit court and their rep. I'm not trying to parrot a talking point.

Statistics clearly back the 9th circuit court's "rogue" reputation. In showing this another way, the 9th circuit had a case overturned/vacated more than once per month in a 10 year period. The other courts had 2 or 3 per year.

It's the AMOUNT of cases they have reviewed and had overturned/vacated that is much more important statistically than % not affirmed that were reviewed. They had a high % of a LOT more cases! Any reasonable person would look at those statistics and have questions.

Trump's general assertion was correct, he just chose the wrong statistic to cite. Joe on the other hand is just lying/misleading or just plain fucking stupid.

Now like I said, I don't care about the 9th circuit court. But after the other day when Joe was clearly confused on how the Fed Funds Rate works, I had to call him out on the hypocrisy of calling someone a liar while actually being much more dishonest and misleading.

Joe is a very dishonest propaganda arm, clearly not a paid one and only here (or like minded sites) could he spew his nonsense and not be laughed at.
Last edited by radiobed on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

radiobed wrote:You will not see me cheering on conservatives that say stupid shit.
:shock:

:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Holy shit! :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Here's what is to be laughed at: "Trump's general assertion was correct". No. There was no tiny iota of what he said that was "correct". He was doing what he does on an alarmingly regular basis: Plainly and brazenly lying to further his agenda.
ImageImage