Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by exitflagger »

Latest development in the Trump drive toward totalitarianism: CNN is now officially barred from White house press briefings.

Sieg heil!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

exitflagger wrote:Latest development in the Trump drive toward totalitarianism: CNN is now officially barred from White house press briefings.

Sieg heil!
You can say that again. He is following the Hitler playbook step by step. And to think that this man accused
Obama of being just as bad or worse than Hitler.

Trump is just a child growing older. If he does not like what you have to say, I mean, if you do not kiss his ass in the manner
he is accustomed to, he tosses you out of the room.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

exitflagger wrote:Latest development in the Trump drive toward totalitarianism: CNN is now officially barred from White house press briefings.

Sieg heil!
Serves them right for not reporting terrorist attacks they've heavily reported.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

MurrayFiend wrote:

Sieg heil!
Serves them right for not reporting terrorist attacks they've heavily reported.
i cannot believe that man has done this. unreal. the hypocrisy from him is just outrageous. there has to be a way, that is humane, to remove
this man from office and send him back to the shitty Trump Plaza where he belongs.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Sieg heil!
Not just CNN, the LA Times, the NYT, Politico, and some foreign press. AP, who was not barred, decided to stay away.

But Breitbart has a front seat.

By the way, did you all see the epic troll at CPAC? Someone handed out Russian flags with trump's name on them and the folks were happily waving them, till staffers came and confiscated them.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

If only there was some other way to get information on the daily white house briefing this wouldn't be such a massive scary life changing deal.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Kiss Crue wrote:If only there was some other way to get information on the daily white house briefing this wouldn't be such a massive scary life changing deal.
unclear if you are making a joke or not but this situation is getting very scary and is very real. Trump has booted the media from Press briefings. he is picking
and choosing who is allowed to hear the news and who does not have access to the news.
DICTATOR!!!

the man does not play fair and he is asking for a huge problem. he's asking for a serious mode of retaliation that even his feeble mind
can never imagine.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Kiss Crue wrote:If only there was some other way to get information on the daily white house briefing this wouldn't be such a massive scary life changing deal.
Oh there is, of course. But the fact that this admin is so incredibly chickenshit is the story. It's not like the press goes there for the actual truth. :lol:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump promises his Mexico wall is 'way ahead of schedule'
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/d ... ico-235348

Addressing a fawning crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Trump repeated a regular talking point officials from his administration have used in the past, that “we've defended other nations' borders while leaving ours wide open, anybody can come in.” That line prompted audience members to shout, “Build the wall,” inspiring Trump to deliver an update on the project.

“Oh, we're going to build a wall, don't worry about it. We're building the wall. We're building the wall,” he said in an apparent aside from his prepared remarks. “In fact, it's going to start soon. Way ahead of schedule. Way ahead of schedule. Way, way, way ahead of schedule. It's going to start very soon.”

The future is NOW! Very, very, very now.
Last edited by Turner Coates on Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

I'm just catching up on the news now...

It wasn't the regular press briefing...it was one of those informal deals. A one off. Major organizations like NBC, ABC, and CBS were there. The public will have access to all the information.

Is it newsworthy and deserving of condemnation that they did not invite CNN and some other media groups? Yes. Should he do it? No. Will this draw the ire of first amendment watchdogs? Yes. Does any of this change your life? No. Are you living in Nazi Germany? I don't think so.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

In Trump's ever-eloquent style of quasi-speech: Squashing ANY press access is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very indicative of what this administration's goals are. No amount of complacent "This doesn't directly affect my life" bullshit can mask the distinct odor of power-madness.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

i personally 3 people who voted for Trump in November and they are already regretting their votes.
that was fast huh?
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Machado wrote:i personally know 3 people who voted for Trump in November and they are already regretting their votes.
that was fast huh?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I think it's probably about time for that President Bannon thread since he's equally, if not more, responsible for the mess we're headed for. This is chilling. He more or less told a crowd that the administration's aim is the deconstruction of government. This guy is the real-life embodiment of Michael Caine's "Dark Knight" quote about how some men just want to watch the world burn.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/2/23 ... he-Country
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Well, as long as it's just deconstruction and not destruction, I don't see the problem.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Well, as long as it's just deconstruction and not destruction, I don't see the problem.
Deconstruction can still be *destructive*, so it's a problem. Betsy DeVos ruining the public school system in this country is a huge problem. Having a head of the EPA that is ready and willing to get rid of regulations meant to protect the environment is a huge problem. That these departments are still standing is not the point of what he's talking about, the point is that they're being terraformed into something with completely inside-out purposes. This is about making a segment of America's wealthy elite even wealthier while stroking their lust for power. DeVos' model for education failed her own state. This is not about working for Americans.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Well, as long as it's just deconstruction and not destruction, I don't see the problem.
Deconstruction can still be *destructive*, so it's a problem. Betsy DeVos ruining the public school system in this country is a huge problem. Having a head of the EPA that is ready and willing to get rid of regulations meant to protect the environment is a huge problem. That these departments are still standing is not the point of what he's talking about, the point is that they're being terraformed into something with completely inside-out purposes. This is about making a segment of America's wealthy elite even wealthier while stroking their lust for power. DeVos' model for education failed her own state. This is not about working for Americans.
You missed the point. The words mean two different things. Deconstruction is to break down a concept for critical analysis. He wants to destroy the government, not write a term paper on it.

Glad you found an excuse to get wound up.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
You missed the point. The words mean two different things. Deconstruction is to break down a concept for critical analysis. He wants to destroy the government, not write a term paper on it.

Glad you found an excuse to get wound up.
Yeah, I know the general context of the word, but as we're not talking about a scholarly endeavor, I still have to take it as Bannon is a dummy and doesn't know the difference. Even if he's technically using the wrong word as simply means he wants to destroy the government, it's still chilling. He's a goober with a box of matches and a desire to light fires.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Kiss Crue wrote:I'm just catching up on the news now...

It wasn't the regular press briefing...it was one of those informal deals. A one off. Major organizations like NBC, ABC, and CBS were there. The public will have access to all the information.

Is it newsworthy and deserving of condemnation that they did not invite CNN and some other media groups? Yes. Should he do it? No. Will this draw the ire of first amendment watchdogs? Yes. Does any of this change your life? No. Are you living in Nazi Germany? I don't think so.
Piss Crue, if Spicer read this drivel at a press conference, even Cheech and Chong would turn against legalization.
Last edited by Danzig in the Dark on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

He wouldn't let that fucking CNN into his speech today :lol:

Trump is really handing cnn their ass on a platter
8) and they certainly deserve it the way they spin bullshit and Report nothing but constant negativity regarding trump

Fuck them . Trump has enough balls to call em like he sees em; A bullshit station that does not deserve to be at his speeches because they will twist what he says anyway
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Ironman wrote:He wouldn't let that fucking CNN into his speech today :lol:

8) and they certainly deserve it the way they spin bullshit and Report nothing but constant negativity regarding trump

Fuck them . Trump has enough balls to call em like he sees em; A bullshit station that does not deserve to be at his speeches because they will twist what he says anyway
Who talks about CNN more: you or your retarded president?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Obama had a similar issue with Faux News, not once in the entire 8 years he lead this country did he bar them from speeches or briefings...

Your president is a spoiled little child and you're an idiot for applauding him...

Then again you'd be an idiot if you weren't applauding him too..
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Ironman wrote:the way they spin bullshit and Report nothing but constant negativity regarding trump
I don't watch CNN. What have they spun and what are the positives about Trump that they should report?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Luminiferous wrote:Obama had a similar issue with Faux News, not once in the entire 8 years he lead this country did he bar them from speeches or briefings...
Obama appeared on Fox News. Criticized them many times, absolutely, but wasn't a little puss about media organizations that were openly hostile towards him. This was a channel that could've been renamed Fuck Obama.

Trump, Spicer, Conway--none of them have the intelligence to answer questions. They lack what Ben Stern calls VERBAL ABILITY.

Creaton loves it because Creaton is a fucking idiot.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Obama had a similar issue with Faux News, not once in the entire 8 years he lead this country did he bar them from speeches or briefings...
Obama appeared on Fox News. Criticized them many times, absolutely, but wasn't a little puss about media organizations that were openly hostile towards him. This was a channel that could've been renamed Fuck Obama.

Trump, Spicer, Conway--none of them have the intelligence to answer questions. They lack what Ben Stern calls VERBAL ABILITY.

Creaton loves it because Creaton is a fucking idiot.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

When's the fucking Cheetolini addressing this as terror?

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/cr ... 59444.html

First-degree murder charge filed in hate crime shooting at Olathe’s Austins bar

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/cr ... rylink=cpy

& not very subtly, the color of the murderer is casually omitted, but every fucking assault/murder etc made by any other human who isnt white is immediately mentioned
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Trump should do special Stone Cold interviews few times a year on WWE network
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"