Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Ironman wrote: There are many positive results his efforts have already achieved ; some --major--- companies are keeping A substantial amount of jobs in this country and further investing in their US plants
Sure they are. What do you think they are going to say when Trump orders them around via Twitter? Fuck you Mr Unstable President? They are not doing anything that is going to compromise profits.
Turner Coates wrote:Sean Spicer targets own staff in leak crackdown
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/s ... own-235413
LMFAO, it's only going to get worse as Trump blames anyone but himself for his failing administration.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Trump doesn't have a clue how to run the country but he sure knows lying and hypocrisy. Keeps crying about the news outlets protecting their sources for legit reasons, nothing new in journalist practices, but no surprise... when he was making false accusations with his Obama birther poppycock he refused to disclose his "extremely credible source".

Trump is a turd in need of flushing.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

exitflagger wrote:Trump doesn't have a clue how to run the country but he sure knows lying and hypocrisy.
Too bad the people who voted for him only care that he is sincerely racist.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Luminiferous wrote:Nothing about the thwarted terrorist act by the white guy in Kansas City on Presidents Day.
Nothing about the 48 year old white man in Florida busted for trying to secure explosives to blow up Target stores from NY to Florida...
I wonder why these stories weren't covered?
Is this the "white" guy you're referring to??
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... nsas-city/

Breitbart reported on this unless you're referring to something else??

As for the white guy in Florida trying to temporarily drive down the share price of Target, do we have an epidemic of white guys trying to bomb cereal aisles to generate easy money?!? While I find this story strange enough to warrant national news, I'm not sure passing on this story would indicate an agenda.

I'm really not sure your point. I've conceded Breitbart is biased. We agree there. All news today is biased. You seem to be implying white crime is undereported in lieu of promoting Muslim crime on sites like Breitbart. Are white nationalists overrunning multiple states and killing non whites to the point that they are fleeing for safety?? Is this just being unreported??
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
ChipsRoach wrote:Ok Bas, let's act like there has been no increase in violence or rapes- what about the extra pull on the welfare benefits? Are you saying there is no economic downfalls because of taking care of extra people? Or it that just a negative that people have to accept?
No, let's not "act like" anything, let's stick to facts, which are on my side of the argument. You're believing made-up shit from a proven fake expert who has zero insight into government statistics. Links refuting your bullshit opinion have long been provided in this thread.
If this whole migration crisis is false and us from across the pond don't know, why do poll after poll from European countries suggest the citizens believe this is at the top of their concerns?? Are they all just misinformed like those of us across the pond??

Somehow I missed the raw crime data (or facts) in this thread but can you share or point me to the raw data showing there is definitively no migrant crisis?? Please no partisan articles. I'd just like to see the raw data and draw my own conclusions.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

MurrayFiend wrote:so that makes Trump the first to do so since Dick.
Guess what else he's going to be the first to do since Nixon?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

radiobed wrote:Is this the "white" guy you're referring to??

Are you fucking retarded? Serious question.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

radiobed wrote:If this whole migration crisis is false and us from across the pond don't know, why do poll after poll from European countries suggest the citizens believe this is at the top of their concerns?? Are they all just misinformed like those of us across the pond??

Somehow I missed the raw crime data (or facts) in this thread but can you share or point me to the raw data showing there is definitively no migrant crisis?? Please no partisan articles. I'd just like to see the raw data and draw my own conclusions.
GTFO with your "raw data" shtick, it's about as believable as Bret Michael's hair at this point. You're not interested in a serious discussion. You keep ignoring any arguments you can't answer about topics you pretend to be concerned about. Swedish officials corrected the lies and inaccuracies Fox was and is feeding the public. You can easily find official crime statistics of any country you'd like to learn about. Do your own fucking work if you keep ignoring mine, you lazy fuck.

Speaking of "raw data", what are all the polls from Euro countries you're talking about? You're just taking stuff for facts according to ideology, as you've impressively shown with your economics "argumentation". This is what you call "drawing your own conclusions": pulling shit out of your ass to reinforce your beliefs, instead of informing yourself through serious journalism and actually researching complex world politics issues. And so do shitloads of idiots over here too, so you're sort of right about that. We have plenty of little Trumps here too and plenty of racist sheep who believe all the easy answers these demagogues offer them.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

radiobed wrote: can you share or point me to the raw data showing there is definitively no migrant crisis??
Yes, by all means let's find some "raw data" about events that DIDN'T take place. Seems like an easy task. Maybe we can search out a tally on the population of leprechauns too. Maybe pictures of the tooth fairy and the easter bunny?

Dude, seriously... you need to stop talking. Keep your head up your ass where it belongs.
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
radiobed wrote:Is this the "white" guy you're referring to??

Are you fucking retarded? Serious question.
https://www.salon.com/2017/02/08/white- ... hes-right/
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

radiobed wrote: All news today is biased.
Let me ask you something. Tell me what "bias" there is when THE PRESIDENT says something either incredibly stupid, delusional, misleading or purposely false as an agenda vehicle... and the news reports these things THE PRESIDENT said verbatim... and people react they way they rightfully should react, which is with disgust and outrage? That is not what "bias" means. There's no need for a slant on it. Trumps ties his own noose just fine. The news just reports what happened when he hangs himself.

And BTW "fake news" has nothing to do with what Trump claims either. Fake news refers to the problem of people ADMITTEDLY making stories up to get internet hits and cause agitation. That has long since been proven to be done by non-journalists. Trump is labeling legit journalism as "fake" because he doesn't like his own idiotic words being thrown back in his face or analyzed for truth or fact. I hate to tell him but the intensely stupid shit he says doesn't magically turn into profound wisdom when quoted WORD FOR WORD.

(BTW, this is all rhetorical. I still would rather you just STFU.)
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

The Liberal Bias of Facts
http://www.slapnose.com/archives/2004/0 ... _of_facts/
Corddry: How does one report the facts in an unbiased way when the facts themselves are biased?

Stewart: I'm sorry, Rob, did you say the facts are biased?

Corddry: That's right Jon. From the names of our fallen soldiers to the gradual withdrawal of our allies to the growing insurgency, it's become all too clear that facts in Iraq have an anti-Bush agenda.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
I know it isn't "insist on playing piano for guests" because Trump reportedly doesn't drink.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
Have his head put in a jar Futurama-style?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

radiobed wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Nothing about the thwarted terrorist act by the white guy in Kansas City on Presidents Day.
Nothing about the 48 year old white man in Florida busted for trying to secure explosives to blow up Target stores from NY to Florida...
I wonder why these stories weren't covered?
As for the white guy in Florida trying to temporarily drive down the share price of Target, do we have an epidemic of white guys trying to bomb cereal aisles to generate easy money?!? While I find this story strange enough to warrant national news, I'm not sure passing on this story would indicate an agenda.
His actions would have most certainly caused the death and injury to Americans, much like the Boston Marathon bombing but you, like most Drumpf fans seem to have no issue with the terrorism since it does not involve a person of color attempting to commit it..
radiobed wrote:You seem to be implying white crime is undereported in lieu of promoting Muslim crime on sites like Breitbart. Are white nationalists overrunning multiple states and killing non whites to the point that they are fleeing for safety?? Is this just being unreported??
Do you see any article currently on Breitbart about the white shooter in Kansas who killed one man and wounded two others after he yelled "Get out of my country?" believing them to be Muslim, refugees and in this country illegally?
I have typed in "white shooter" into the search function and nothing came up..
I have tried white shooter olathe, kansas and got nothing...
Even entered the actual shooter's name "Adam Purinton" and got nothing...

Is there a legitimate reason why a site, one you labeled "a top source for news today" would not carry a news story like this occurring in America, especially given the social climate in the country today? Or should I have entered #fake news or #false flag in there to get a result?

Seems to me so far white guys have committed or attempted to commit more terrorist acts in America than Syrian refugees have this month...
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:GTFO with your "raw data" shtick, it's about as believable as Bret Michael's hair at this point. You're not interested in a serious discussion. You keep ignoring any arguments you can't answer about topics you pretend to be concerned about. Swedish officials corrected the lies and inaccuracies Fox was and is feeding the public. You can easily find official crime statistics of any country you'd like to learn about. Do your own fucking work if you keep ignoring mine, you lazy fuck.
I've never pretended to be concerned with the migrant crisis. I've clearly stated living in Chicago, it's not an issue high or even on my agenda. I've only stated it would probably be a concern if I lived in Europe. And I'm basing that on what I read or see.

I've actually directed a couple questions to you because you're constantly saying there's no crisis. I'm assuming you have something to backup your beliefs since you're so passionate. So far all I've seen or read is constant rambling claiming there is no crisis and it's just a right wing conspiracy theory. Maybe I've missed the data that supports your beliefs??
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Luminiferous wrote:His actions would have most certainly caused the death and injury to Americans, much like the Boston Marathon bombing but you, like most Drumpf fans seem to have no issue with the terrorism since it does not involve a person of color attempting to commit it..
This certainly isn't terrorism, it's not even a hate crime!!

Look, the guy in Florida is an idiot and he'll suffer the consequences, but I hope you understand how these crimes are classified much differently, and it has noting to do with skin color.

Luminiferous wrote:Nothing about the thwarted terrorist act by the white guy in Kansas City on Presidents Day
Well I hope you can understand my confusion. Adam Purinton committed a hate crime on Wednesday in Olathe, KS.

It wasn't a thwarted terrorist act in KC on President's Day.

radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

And Chip/Danzig/Exit/etc., why must the tag team lefty loony crew always help defend those arguing with me?!? Just sit back and enjoy them "pwning" me!!

Maybe comment on the Iran director being cheered for calling US inhumane for considering a temporary ban while his home country treats woman as 2nd class citizens and executes gay people.

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

radiobed wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:His actions would have most certainly caused the death and injury to Americans, much like the Boston Marathon bombing but you, like most Drumpf fans seem to have no issue with the terrorism since it does not involve a person of color attempting to commit it..
He shot people based on their color and told them to "get out of my country". That's a hate crime right there. If it isn't I sure don't know what is.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

You don't think shooting people of color and yelling "GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!" is a hate crime? :lol:

I guess the question is, What would be a hate crime?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

radiobed wrote:Maybe comment on the Iran director being cheered for calling US inhumane for considering a temporary ban while his home country treats woman as 2nd class citizens and executes gay people.
Ha! As our own country treats women and gays amazingly. Love it when racists and xenophobes all of a sudden pretend to care about women and gays.

You are out of your fucking mind.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

radiobed wrote:

Look, the guy in Florida is an idiot and he'll suffer the consequences, but I hope you understand how these crimes are classified much differently, and it has noting to do with skin color.
I never hinted the Florida guy committed a hate crime.

Interesting though. So terrorism doesn't involve plotting to bomb public shopping centers in America nowadays?

Would it be considered terrorism had it been a Native American Dakota Pipeline protestor who was plotting a bombing of the pipeline to cause the oil stock to plummet??

Luminiferous wrote:Nothing about the thwarted terrorist act by the white guy in Kansas City on Presidents Day
radiobed wrote:Well I hope you can understand my confusion. Adam Purinton committed a hate crime on Wednesday in Olathe, KS.

It wasn't a thwarted terrorist act in KC on President's Day.

You already addressed the white guy on Presidents Day's attempted crime that I was referring to in the original post you answered.... (and yes, that clown was a white guy, cornrows and all) and he seen himself as some ISIS sympathizer and wanted to bomb Americans..

I'm just asking why you believe, as a Breitbart faithful, why they have nothing about the Olathe, KS shooting on the site? I mean, being a top source of news and all..
Why would they avoid such a story?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

radiobed wrote:And Chip/Danzig/Exit/etc., why must the tag team lefty loony crew always help defend those arguing with me?!? Just sit back and enjoy them "pwning" me!!

Maybe comment on the Iran director being cheered for calling US inhumane for considering a temporary ban while his home country treats woman as 2nd class citizens and executes gay people.

Clearly you don't know much about Farhadi. He is one of the people who actually pushes the envelope in Iran. His wonderful film A Separation got him in trouble in Iran. But the international recognition (as well as his first Oscar) caused the Iranian government to back off. He's one of the good guys who will eventually bring about change in his own country.

He is the kind of person we should be reaching out to, not condemning. Of course this ridiculous "temporary" travel ban has caught up an Australian children's author and a French historian and Ali's son and many others who aren't famous. All because the asshole in the White House is playing up to the pants shitting contingent of this country. Really, you people fucking suck.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Ah, he did say it was a hate crime.

Now if a Pakistani Muslim walked into the same bar, shot a couple a people, and yelled "Allahu akbar," would that have been an act of terrorism?
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Ah, he did say it was a hate crime.

Now if a Pakistani Muslim walked into the same bar, shot a couple a people, and yelled "Allahu akbar," would that have been an act of terrorism?
Trump and his supporters would say so, and they would be calling for their heads and overgeneralizing as usual.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

dmbrocker wrote:
radiobed wrote:
He shot people based on their color and told them to "get out of my country". That's a hate crime right there. If it isn't I sure don't know what is.

Guy in FL, not a hate crime. That quote is referring to him. Guy in KS was a hate crime.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

radiobed wrote:Maybe comment on the Iran director being cheered for calling US inhumane for considering a temporary ban while his home country treats woman as 2nd class citizens and executes gay people.
Yes because we have witnessed how tolerant many Americans are towards the gay community...
How they are for treating gay people fairly, allowing them the same civil rights and liberties as heterosexual Americans and with your current president now removing certain protections for the gay/trans community, Iran COULD certainly learn from them....
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Terrorism-the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

No man, the guy in Florida wasn't a terrorist, just a fucking idiot.

As for the hate crime in Olathe, I don't know. Hate crimes are typically local news unless it's interesting enough or politicized.

Is Breitbart ignoring what should be national news or are other sites politicizing local news??! I guess your point of view might determine how you feel.