Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: President Trump

Post by vlad »

radiobed wrote:Terrorism-the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

No man, the guy in Florida wasn't a terrorist, just a fucking idiot.

As for the hate crime in Olathe, I don't know. Hate crimes are typically local news unless it's interesting enough or politicized.

Is Breitbart ignoring what should be national news or are other sites politicizing local news??! I guess your point of view might determine how you feel.
Did Breitbart cover the bomb plot that was busted in Garden city KS, or the trial of the "Christian minister" Robert Doggart, or the ricin dude or the murders in the Mosque in Quebec City or Robert Dear or that guy that fired in a Louisiana cinema...those off the top of my head in the last year or two. Oh and the guy who killed people outside KC at a Jewish Community center.

Living in the PNW, I've been around this kind of shit my entire adult life. Congress told DHS years ago to shut up about it. But by gawd, be afraid of that 5 year old from Iran that needs surgery. Again, you people suck.

edited to add: As for Iran being the "biggest sponsor of terrorism" according to Mattis, I and many people much smarter than I, would say it's Saudi Arabia. Not perhaps the king, but a buttload of his cousins sure have. From the madrassas in South Asia to supporting ISIL. Iran is not, as a government a good actor either. But for fuck's sake, they are Shia, think about who the people who are ISIL or even in tis country, like 9/11 or Boston, they are Sunni.
Last edited by vlad on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

radiobed wrote:Terrorism-the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

No man, the guy in Florida wasn't a terrorist, just a fucking idiot.

As for the hate crime in Olathe, I don't know. Hate crimes are typically local news unless it's interesting enough or politicized.

Is Breitbart ignoring what should be national news or are other sites politicizing local news??! I guess your point of view might determine how you feel.
Yes. I would say Breitbart is ignoring what should be national news... And I know why and it's shameful. And you're right, I see why you support their point of view to not cover the story.

Had it been a Native American walking into the bar and saying "Get out of my country!" and shooting 3 white guys, it would be plastered all over their front page in bold letters and the shooter labeled a terrorist and immediately tagged a hate crime..

The current president has campaigned on and continues to fan the flames of xenophobia, down to creating false terrorist acts to further instill a hatred and paranoia of a group of people..
I'd say this story is national news as it's showing a growing trend of open hostilities towards people of other religions who aren't Christian and the president is right there pouring the gasoline..
Another Jewish cemetery was vandalized, despite your leader and his VP saying it needs to stop.... Another mosque has been a scene of arson.. The murder of a peaceful Hindu man from India who was here doing good in America.
I will bet when Breitbart does finally decide to cover this story they will describe the shooter as mentally ill, suffering from PTSD and alcoholism and make him a victim..

I do disagree with the definition of terrorism in modern day. Yes it started out as political or religious, but has moved on from there.

If you plot to destroy a public area where Americans shop due to financial or personal issues with the business, without regard of the act killing and injuring innocent Americans, I don't give a fuck what your reason is, the color of the bomber's skin or his religious or political affiliation, it is terrorism....
Some may try to paint it as "domestic terrorism" as the Patriot Act so defined it, but in fact it is still terrorism and the idiot in Florida is guilty of it..
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

radiobed wrote:I've never pretended to be concerned with the migrant crisis. I've clearly stated living in Chicago, it's not an issue high or even on my agenda. I've only stated it would probably be a concern if I lived in Europe. And I'm basing that on what I read or see.

I've actually directed a couple questions to you because you're constantly saying there's no crisis. I'm assuming you have something to backup your beliefs since you're so passionate. So far all I've seen or read is constant rambling claiming there is no crisis and it's just a right wing conspiracy theory. Maybe I've missed the data that supports your beliefs??
No, you haven't missed it, you willfully ignore it. You're basing your "concerns" on lies that you refuse to fact-check, and you don't see anything wrong with it. That's not someone who cares about "raw data", that's a rightwing propaganda sheep.

But at least you stated in no uncertain terms now that you have no interest and no knowledge about this topic, so how about finally shutting the fuck up about it when people talk who do care and who do know what they're talking about. There's really only one possible reason left why you choose to defend Trump's policies despite admittedly not having any background knowledge. And you have the fucking gall to speak of anybody's "bias".

Shush now and stick to getting your ass handed back to you discussing economic ideology.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: No, you haven't missed it, you willfully ignore it. You're basing your "concerns" on lies that you refuse to fact-check, and you don't see anything wrong with it. That's not someone who cares about "raw data", that's a rightwing propaganda sheep.

But at least you stated in no uncertain terms now that you have no interest and no knowledge about this topic, so how about finally shutting the fuck up about it when people talk who do care and who do know what they're talking about. There's really only one possible reason left why you choose to defend Trump's policies despite admittedly not having any background knowledge. And you have the fucking gall to speak of anybody's "bias".
So more rambling, nothing of substance.

I googled "2017 Europe immigration polls" and got this as the top search:
http://www.voanews.com/a/poll-shows-eur ... 18337.html

As an outsider, I'm not reading anything suggesting you're right. To be fair to you, I don't live there. I also haven't looked through the crime statistics to see if there is or isn't a trend. I'm just going on what the people there seem to say in the polls.

And I'm not defending anyone for the record, I'm just questioning why you seem to be at odds with the rest of Europeans.

So far I've gotten a "hilarious" Bret Michaels reference, something about Trump and more nonsense .
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

LOL @ VOA.com. Retarded right-wing leopards never change their spots. Claim "nothing of substance" and then post a link to a site devoid of substance. Maybe SLD doesn't post links to websites because of that very problem. You can find anything online to support your little partisan agenda if you look for it. It would be super-compelling to read if you and the "lefty crew" just posted links back and forth, wouldn't it?

Maybe that's the goal, huh? Fight perceived misinformation with actual misinformation, call a stalemate and then pursue the real business at hand of getting President Numbnuts elected for a second term.

If you'd just state your opinion and fuck off and you might find that people wouldn't give you so much shit all the time.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

radiobed wrote:So more rambling, nothing of substance.

I googled "2017 Europe immigration polls" and got this as the top search:
http://www.voanews.com/a/poll-shows-eur ... 18337.html

As an outsider, I'm not reading anything suggesting you're right. To be fair to you, I don't live there. I also haven't looked through the crime statistics to see if there is or isn't a trend. I'm just going on what the people there seem to say in the polls.
Shut the fuck up, you've been presented with evidence against all the meaningless platitudes you're still repeating. You wouldn't know "substance" if it applied for asylum in your trailer.

There has been no exceptional increase in crime, rape, murder or anything you losers whine about (especially not from the countries and "races" you fear most), no citizen has been financially or employment-wise disadvantaged as a result of the acceptance of refugees, and there is no data suggesting otherwise. Who gives a fuck why idiots feel whatever way about it?

You just admitted again that you don't even fucking check verifiable reality in favor of bullshit opinion polling (even identified as largely the super old and uneducated by your own shitty article). Great thinking there, "numbers guy".

Okay, just to show again you're nothing but hot air, here's your raw data from official sources refuting the shit Fox and Trump want you to believe about Germany:
https://www.bka.de/DE/AktuelleInformati ... _node.html It's from the right-wing cops under a right-wing government, so don't even start with liberal bias or some shit.

If you're too dumb to analyze that, here's an English language report on the development of right-wing terror: http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/ ... ght-terror
And the raw data: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fl%C3%BCc ... eutschland

Looking forward to how you're gonna brush this off without learning anything, once again. And everybody will see how you're full of shit, once again.

radiobed wrote:And I'm not defending anyone for the record, I'm just questioning why you seem to be at odds with the rest of Europeans.
You've been defending right-wing propaganda media who've demonstrably been spreading misinformation. You keep defending Trump's policy that is being justified under demonstrably false pretenses. Stop lying like your heroes. It's not working.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:You've been defending right-wing propaganda media who've demonstrably been spreading misinformation. You keep defending Trump's policy that is being justified under demonstrably false pretenses. Stop lying like your heroes. It's not working.
Let's be clear, I don't spend a lot of time discussing the refugee/migrant crisis. You do. I've stated that imo the ban for America is probably being overly cautious and that we do not have the perceived risks that countries nearby the region have.

You seem to think there's no migrant crisis in Europe and that it's all a right wing conspiracy. That seems like a far left opinion, and I suspect the truth is somewhere in between.

You sent me two English articles discussing the rise of right wing terror. Ok!! I can accept that. You add hundreds of thousands of refugees, obviously your numbers of crimes against them will increase. I'm not defending those committing hate crimes against migrants.

What you seem to ignore are the issues that might concern the fairly large segment of your population that isn't committing hate crimes. The economic burden. Terrorism. Bringing large amounts of people that don't accept western values (women treated as 2nd class citizens, homosexuality punishable by death, just to name a couple).

I think you have a very extreme one-sided view on the migrant/refugee crisis. To blame it all on crazy right wing white people seems very insufficient. I'm not saying these extremists don't add to the crisis, I just don't think they are the only story by any means.

But hey, have your opinion. I'm sure you can tell I really don't respect it. And you, and the lefty loony tag team crew, don't have to respect mine.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

LMFAO @ "hundreds"

Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

radiobed wrote:I've never pretended to be concerned with the migrant crisis. I've clearly stated living in Chicago, it's not an issue high or even on my agenda.
"Let's not be concerned with all that overseas stuff because it ain't happnin in our town. Them foreign fuckers ain't even Americans".

Trump playing on that kind of parochial half-wit logic is exactly what got him into the white-house.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Last edited by DEATH ROW JOE on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChipsRoach
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ChipsRoach »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
radiobed wrote:Maybe comment on the Iran director being cheered for calling US inhumane for considering a temporary ban while his home country treats woman as 2nd class citizens and executes gay people.
Ha! As our own country treats women and gays amazingly. Love it when racists and xenophobes all of a sudden pretend to care about women and gays.

You are out of your fucking mind.

You mean the place where gays can marry and a woman was almost the President?
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TRUMP ADMITS HE INHERITED A $144 BILLION/YEAR SURPLUS FROM OBAMA WHILE OBAMA INHERITED A $2.4 TRILLION/YEAR DEFICIT FROM BUSH

Last edited by DEATH ROW JOE on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

ChipsRoach wrote:You mean the place where gays can marry and a woman was almost the President?
You mean the place where the woman was almost President until the rich guy with no experience whatsoever yelled "E-mails!" at everyone?

You're right, Chips. Gays and women are all treated WONDERFULLY across the board because there are occasions where we treat them like human beings.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Ha! As our own country treats women and gays amazingly. Love it when racists and xenophobes all of a sudden pretend to care about women and gays.

I love it when mentally deranged psychos who viciously troll/attack people on the internet (for over 10 years now with multiple bannings) all of a sudden pretend they care about anything other than their own extremely fragile ego.

#ChipZHumanitarian!
#40YearOldTroll
#Amazingly

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

You feel "viciously attacked" and yet I'm extremely fragile? Trump's America.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Radiobed, if you're so heroic about women's rights, why do you call men "she" as an insult?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

radiobed wrote: mentally deranged psychos
Way better than those PHYSICALLY deranged psychos! :shock:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

radioshitthebed wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Ha! As our own country treats women and gays amazingly. Love it when racists and xenophobes all of a sudden pretend to care about women and gays.

I love it when mentally deranged psychos who viciously troll/attack people on the internet (for over 10 years now with multiple bannings) all of a sudden pretend they care about anything other than their own extremely fragile ego.

#ChipZHumanitarian!
#40YearOldTroll
#Amazingly

#OMG#hashtags!
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Dude is so triggered.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Calling in the tag team crew. Chip needs support in the Sludge Lounge!!

I never said I felt viciously attacked. I clearly don't mind arguing a bit with anyone here. I typically just ignore you to be honest because there's rarely any substance.

Truth is dude, you were banned how many times for taking things way too far/seriously/personally and that's what I was referring to. For you to question anyone about how they treat fellow humans is quite silly. Take your own advice. I can only suspect you're a bigger shitbag in real life. I honestly hope I'm wrong.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

radiobed wrote:Calling in the tag team crew. Chip needs support in the Sludge Lounge!!

I never said I felt viciously attacked. I clearly don't mind arguing a bit with anyone here. I typically just ignore you to be honest because there's rarely any substance.

Truth is dude, you were banned how many times for taking things way too far/seriously/personally and that's what I was referring to. For you to question anyone about how they treat fellow humans is quite silly. Take your own advice. I can only suspect you're a bigger shitbag in real life. I honestly hope I'm wrong.
I was banned twice. IN TEN YEARS. :lol:

Also unbanned twice. You left that part out. You like to leave parts out that don't line up with your bullshit.

Little snowflake has hurt feelings. I'm sorry, Radiobed.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Stalker Z'Hoy wrote:I was banned twice. IN TEN YEARS. :lol:

Also unbanned twice. You left that part out.
Yet you don't post as deathcurse, Mittens.

Just more of your typical made-up bullshit, obviously.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:Yet you don't post as deathcurse, Mittens.

How about a friendly wager?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

You welch on all your bets anyway, so I'll connect the dots for you.

You did see me post as DC after the ban, didn't you?

How could I have done that if I was banned?

You fucking duncecap. :lol: :lol: :lol:
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Stalker Z'Hoy wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:Yet you don't post as deathcurse, Mittens.

How about a friendly wager?
How about you fuck off, stalker.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:How about you fuck off, stalker.
Ooooh. Tough guy. :lol:

You've been pwned again. Move along.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Stalker Z'Hoy wrote:You did see me post as DC after the ban, didn't you?

How could I have done that if I was banned?
No, "Mittens." I didn't.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:No, "Mittens." I didn't.
You didn't see the thread that was stickied to the top of the Gossip Board for two years? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a horrible liar. You're making yourself look like an idiot.

I love it. Continue. (<----- Something you've never heard going down on a woman.)