Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Okay, you don't believe me but you don't want to make a bet on it? Why is that?

Tell you what, if I win, your sig will have no gay stuff in it.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Stalker Z'Hoy wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:No, "Mittens." I didn't.
You didn't see the thread that was stickied to the top of the Gossip Board for two years?
Doesn't ring a bell.

Go ahead and post as drunkcurse.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:Go ahead and post as drunkcurse.
Let's make a bet. A classic sig bet. You've welched on that before--hilariously--so even if you welch again, I still win.

Let me guess. The guy who ran screaming from the last sig bet is a chickenshit? WEIRD!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Stalker Z'Hoy wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:Go ahead and post as drunkcurse.
Let's make a bet. A classic sig bet. You've welched on that before--hilariously--so even if you welch again, I still win.
No, I didn't. It was there for 31 days (even though I never even agreed to a sig bet to begin with).
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

You do know that when you lose a bet, people have to SEE you pay up, right? :lol:

Anyway, moving along. Chickenshit won't make a bet. I'm done playing with my food.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Stalker Z'Hoy wrote:You do know that when you lose a bet, people have to SEE you pay up, right? :lol:
You mean like bumping several recent newer threads I'd posted in for a few weeks, afterwards? Like that?

Pretty sure everyone saw it enough times in doing so. Again, I never agreed to any such sig bet to begin with (yet it still remained there for 31 days). Therefore, there was zero welching, no matter how hard you'd like to spin it. Then again, you're an admitted pathological liar, so ....
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Kelly Anne Conway is sitting like she doesn't want her feet touching the same floor as all the negroes.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Stalker Z'Hoy wrote:You do know that when you lose a bet, people have to SEE you pay up, right? :lol:
You mean like bumping several recent newer threads I'd posted in for a few weeks, afterwards? Like that?

Pretty sure everyone saw it enough times in doing so. Again, I never agreed to any such sig bet to begin with (yet it still remained there for 31 days). Therefore, there was zero welching, no matter how hard you'd like to spin it. Then again, you're an admitted pathological liar, so ....
Don't lie, welcher. You're fooling no one.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Yemen SEAL Raid Has Yielded No Significant Intelligence: Officials

Last month's deadly commando raid in Yemen, which cost the lives of a U.S. Navy SEAL and a number of children, has so far yielded no significant intelligence, U.S. officials told NBC News. A senior Congressional official briefed on the matter said the Trump administration has yet to explain what prompted the rare use of American ground troops in Yemen, but he said he was not aware of any new threat from al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, the al Qaeda affiliate that was targeted.

Read more here: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigati ... ls-n726451

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

radiobed wrote:Let's be clear, I don't spend a lot of time discussing the refugee/migrant crisis. You do. I've stated that imo the ban for America is probably being overly cautious and that we do not have the perceived risks that countries nearby the region have.

You seem to think there's no migrant crisis in Europe and that it's all a right wing conspiracy. That seems like a far left opinion, and I suspect the truth is somewhere in between.

You sent me two English articles discussing the rise of right wing terror. Ok!! I can accept that. You add hundreds of thousands of refugees, obviously your numbers of crimes against them will increase. I'm not defending those committing hate crimes against migrants.

What you seem to ignore are the issues that might concern the fairly large segment of your population that isn't committing hate crimes. The economic burden. Terrorism. Bringing large amounts of people that don't accept western values (women treated as 2nd class citizens, homosexuality punishable by death, just to name a couple).

I think you have a very extreme one-sided view on the migrant/refugee crisis. To blame it all on crazy right wing white people seems very insufficient. I'm not saying these extremists don't add to the crisis, I just don't think they are the only story by any means.

But hey, have your opinion. I'm sure you can tell I really don't respect it. And you, and the lefty loony tag team crew, don't have to respect mine.
Translation: radiobed is a total hypocrite who doesn't give a fuck about the "raw data" statistics and analysis by official sources proving him completely wrong, which was repeatedly presented and which clearly proves his "concerns" to be unfounded.

LMFAO @ right-wing terrorist attacks against refugee shelters being a statistical normality due to increased refugee numbers. Nobody can be genuinely that fucking stupid.

My "opinion" is neither far left, nor an opinion. It's the verifiable truth. Nobody is objectively suffering, economically or security-wise. You're "assuming" and "suspecting" they do based on nothing but your propaganda media while wilfully IGNORING any info thrown in your stupid-ass face. I gave you the benefit of the doubt one too many times, but you're just a retard. Just shut up already.
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image

I can't figure out why this picture bothers me so much. Does she have shoes on? Because if she does, that would hurt and could put a hole in the couch. Does she have her shoes off? That would be even weirder because this isn't fucking Club Med. Is she wearing pantyhose? Because that would easily snag those, and you just wouldn't do that. If she's not wearing pantyhose, then that's weird too, nobody wants your gross legs and feet on their furniture. I'm trying to imagine a coworker sitting like that in my boss's office, they'd look like a psychopath and we'd all assume she is fucking our boss.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

She has shoes on. That's most of the flap over it. Obama was photographed several times with his feet up on the oval office desk too. Somehow everybody is outraged over this shit and it really doesn't have any relative significance when you consider the MUCH bigger and more disastrous shit show of this administration.

It looks kinda goofy and inappropriately casual. That's it. Let's fry bigger fish, shall we?
ImageImage
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
Conway's text: Don't wait up for me tonight dear, the boss wants me to keep some gentlemen entertained. By the way what does bukkake taste like?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Conway's text: Don't wait up for me tonight dear, the boss wants me to keep some gentlemen entertained. By the way what does bukkake taste like?
More like "Orange Eagle says I'm supposed to get bukkake. WTF is that, some kind of Ethiopian food? Fn niggers lol."
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:You do know that when you lose a bet, people have to SEE you pay up, right? :lol:

Anyway, moving along. Chickenshit won't make a bet. I'm done playing with my food.
Oh the sig was there for 31 days like grandpa says...

The funniest part wasn't the pic, but the fact he disappeared for almost 3 years on here because of it and only responded to comments on here via PM.... What kind of spineless jelly fish does that? Even HMZ666 took his medicine and moved right along..

Mr Magic Fingers believes he has a chance of his flawless Metal Sludge reputation being impugned if he loses a bet... :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Blames SEAL’s Death On Military: ‘They Lost Ryan’
The buck stops with ‘them.’

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/don ... 0bac2d58c6

President Donald Trump on Tuesday dodged responsibility for a botched mission he ordered in Yemen last month, placing the onus on the military and Barack Obama’s administration instead.

Bill Owens, the father of Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens, the Navy SEAL who died in the operation, demanded an investigation into his son’s death over the weekend. Owens further revealed he couldn’t bear to meet Trump at the airport as Ryan’s casket was carried off the military plane last month.

Asked about the matter during an interview with Fox News’ “Fox ‘n’ Friends,” Trump repeatedly said “they” were responsible for the outcome of the mission, in reference to the military.

“This was a mission that was started before I got here. This was something they wanted to do,” he said. “They came to me, they explained what they wanted to do ― the generals ― who are very respected, my generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.

“I can understand people saying that. I’d feel ― ‘What’s worse?’ There’s nothing worse,” he added. “This was something that they were looking at for a long time doing, and according to [Defense Secretary Jim] Mattis it was a very successful mission. They got tremendous amounts of information.”

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Don't worry. I'm sure he can put some of the 54 billion that he's taking away from things like the EPA toward an investigation. I'm sure 54 billion dollars going toward defense will almost pay for one.
Image Image
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Donald Trump Blames SEAL’s Death On Military: ‘They Lost Ryan’
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/don ... mg00000004
President Donald Trump on Tuesday dodged responsibility for a botched mission he ordered in Yemen last month, placing the onus on the military and Barack Obama’s administration instead.

Bill Owens, the father of Chief Petty Officer William “Ryan” Owens, the Navy SEAL who died in the operation, demanded an investigation into his son’s death over the weekend. Owens further revealed he couldn’t bear to meet Trump at the airport as Ryan’s casket was carried off the military plane last month.

Asked about the matter during an interview with Fox News’ “Fox ‘n’ Friends,” Trump repeatedly said “they” were responsible for the outcome of the mission, in reference to the military.

“This was a mission that was started before I got here. This was something they wanted to do,” he said. “They came to me, they explained what they wanted to do ― the generals ― who are very respected, my generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.

“I can understand people saying that. I’d feel ― ‘What’s worse?’ There’s nothing worse,” he added. “This was something that they were looking at for a long time doing, and according to [Defense Secretary Jim] Mattis it was a very successful mission. They got tremendous amounts of information.”

The raid yielded no significant intelligence, U.S. officials told NBC News on Monday. Earlier this month, however, Pentagon officials said it produced “actionable intelligence.” So, too, did White House press secretary Sean Spicer, who initially called the raid “highly successful.”

“I think anyone who undermines the success of that raid owes an apology and [does] a disservice to the life of Chief Owens,” he said earlier this month. “The raid, the action that was taken in Yemen was a huge success.”

Presidents have traditionally accepted responsibility for their decisions, no matter the circumstances. President Harry Truman popularized the words, “The Buck Stops Here” and kept a sign of the phrase on his desk in the Oval Office. His successors took those words to heart, accepting ultimate responsibility in the wake of some of the nation’s biggest mishaps.

“I’m the president. And I’m always responsible,” President Barack Obama said in 2012 following an attack on a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, in which four Americans died.

“In case you were wondering, in any of your reporting, who’s responsible? I take responsibility,” he said again in 2010 after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf.

President George W. Bush in 2005 owned up to his administration’s failings in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, admitting that “the federal government didn’t fully do its job right.” And he accepted responsibility for his costly decision to go to war with Iraq in 2003, despite faulty intelligence.

President Ronald Reagan in 1987 owned up to his administration’s dealings amid what is known as the Iran-Contra scandal, telling the nation in a prime-time address from the Oval Office that he took “full responsibility” for his administration.

“As angry as I may be about activities undertaken without my knowledge, I am still accountable for those activities,” he said. “As disappointed as I may be in some who served me, I’m still the one who must answer to the American people for this behavior. And as personally distasteful as I find secret bank accounts and diverted funds - well, as the Navy would say, this happened on my watch.”
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I liked it better when Turner said it.
Image Image
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump is a fucking weasel. One of his weasel advisors is now blaming the Jewish Community Center bomb threats on Democrats. We got us a bunch of real stand-up fellows on our hands here. :|
Last edited by exitflagger on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

exitflagger wrote:Trump is a fucking weasel. One of his weasel advisors is now blaming the Jewish facility bomb threats on Democrats. We got us a bunch of real stand-up fellows on our hands here. :|
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Think about these old Trumptweets when he speaks before Congress tonight
#WINDBAG #ALLTALKNOACTION #LOSER
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Donald Trump Blames SEAL’s Death On Military: ‘They Lost Ryan’
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/don ... mg00000004

The raid yielded no significant intelligence, U.S. officials told NBC News on Monday. Earlier this month, however, Pentagon officials said it produced “actionable intelligence.” So, too, did White House press secretary Sean Spicer, who initially called the raid “highly successful.”

“I think anyone who undermines the success of that raid owes an apology and [does] a disservice to the life of Chief Owens,” he said earlier this month. “The raid, the action that was taken in Yemen was a huge success.”

Presidents have traditionally accepted responsibility for their decisions, no matter the circumstances. President Harry Truman popularized the words, “The Buck Stops Here” and kept a sign of the phrase on his desk in the Oval Office. His successors took those words to heart, accepting ultimate responsibility in the wake of some of the nation’s biggest mishaps.

“I’m the president. And I’m always responsible,” President Barack Obama said in 2012 following an attack on a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, in which four Americans died.

“In case you were wondering, in any of your reporting, who’s responsible? I take responsibility,” he said again in 2010 after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf.

President George W. Bush in 2005 owned up to his administration’s failings in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, admitting that “the federal government didn’t fully do its job right.” And he accepted responsibility for his costly decision to go to war with Iraq in 2003, despite faulty intelligence.

President Ronald Reagan in 1987 owned up to his administration’s dealings amid what is known as the Iran-Contra scandal, telling the nation in a prime-time address from the Oval Office that he took “full responsibility” for his administration.

“As angry as I may be about activities undertaken without my knowledge, I am still accountable for those activities,” he said. “As disappointed as I may be in some who served me, I’m still the one who must answer to the American people for this behavior. And as personally distasteful as I find secret bank accounts and diverted funds - well, as the Navy would say, this happened on my watch.”
Trump probably just lost a very significant number of military/ex-military supporters with those words, and more importantly, maybe even created a hostile working relationship with the military. As I said before, it's now clear that the man has no idea how to run those types of operations and therefore it would be a huge mistake to further increase the budget for *his* vision of the military, especially at the expense of much-needed programs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Meanwhile, America's water is about to be fucked.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ene ... e-tuesday/
Last edited by TenBenny on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TenBenny wrote:Trump probably just lost a very significant number of military/ex-military supporters with those words, and more importantly, maybe even created a hostile working relationship with the military. As I said before, it's now clear that the man has no idea how to run those types of operations and therefore it would be a huge mistake to further increase the budget for *his* vision of the military, especially at the expense of much-needed programs.
Worst Commander in Chief ever. He can do damage control by giving them whatever they want but they'll start to undermine him by leaking and ridiculing him to the press. Part of it will be covering their ass and part of it will be pay back. He's fucked.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Trump probably just lost a very significant number of military/ex-military supporters with those words, and more importantly, maybe even created a hostile working relationship with the military. As I said before, it's now clear that the man has no idea how to run those types of operations and therefore it would be a huge mistake to further increase the budget for *his* vision of the military, especially at the expense of much-needed programs.
Worst Commander in Chief ever. He can do damage control by giving them whatever they want but they'll start to undermine him by leaking and ridiculing him to the press. Part of it will be covering their ass and part of it will be pay back. He's fucked.
Yeah, whether he's smart enough to realize it or not, he's just started another conflict. So now he's feuding with the intelligence community, the press and probably the military.

You can bet your ass certain people in the cabinet are keeping one eye towards whatever way they're going to look to escape accountability should this shit all come crashing down. Some of them will totally throw Trump under the bus.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

He just characterized his being elected as "In 2016, the earth moved". :lol:

What a douche.
ImageImage