Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Trump leaked info on Sessions to shift the attention away from all the lies he told during his ridiculous speech.
You have to admit though, for a draft dodger, that hat and jacket were a nice touch.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Trump leaked info on Sessions to shift the attention away from all the lies he told during his ridiculous speech.
You have to admit though, for a draft dodger, that hat and jacket were a nice touch.
LMFAO, the draft dodger who blames "them" when the Yemen raid he ordered went south. Total disaster. Worst Commander in Chief ever. YUGE loser!
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
LMFAO, the draft dodger who blames "them" when the Yemen raid he ordered went south. Total disaster. Worst Commander in Chief ever. YUGE loser!
Which is strange that he allowed the mission to go forward in Yemen.... Considering nobody knows more than him... believe me. :lol:

"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." — June 2015 Fox News interview

"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me." — November 2015

"So a general gets on, sent obviously by Obama, and he said, 'Mr. Trump doesn't understand. He knows nothing about defense.' I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand."- July 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kul34O_yMLs
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:
Which is strange that he allowed the mission to go forward in Yemen.... Considering nobody knows more than him... believe me. :lol:

"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." — June 2015 Fox News interview

"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me." — November 2015

"So a general gets on, sent obviously by Obama, and he said, 'Mr. Trump doesn't understand. He knows nothing about defense.' I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand."- July 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kul34O_yMLs
If there were no US causalities, Trump would take full credit for the raid. This is typical Trump the Weasel. Take credit for good news, blame others for bad news.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

President Duncecap wrote:I hear by
Unpresidented!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:atop the border fence between San Diego and Tijuana
Having done this a thousand times myself, I can attest to how easy it is to climb. Used to hop back and forth over the wall as kids, just so we could say we did.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:https://twitter.com/MikeMadden
Bobby Blotzer took over Drumpf's Twitter account?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Remember back when Obama said "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan." and the right wingers pissed their pants when it didn't happen?

I wonder if those same people will bitch when they find out all those promises Drumpf made to build the Keystone Pipeline only out of US made steel doesn't happen?

Despite President Donald Trump's promises, it looks like the Keystone XL pipeline won't have to be made out of American steel after all.

A White House spokeswoman said Friday that the "buy American" rules in Trump's order clearing way for pipelines won't apply to the high-profile Keystone project, which will carry crude oil from Canada to the U.S. Gulf Coast.

"The way that the Executive Order is written is actually ... specific to new pipelines or those that are being repaired," the spokeswoman said. "Since [Keystone] is already currently under construction ... it was hard to go back. Everything moving forward would be all under that executive order."

But Trump has vowed repeatedly that only steel from American steelmakers could be used on Keystone as well as other U.S. oil pipelines. He said so the day he signed the Executive Order, as well as in his address to Congress this week.

Trump also alluded to the requirement when he met with U.S. Steel (X) CEO Mario Longhi at the White House last week.

"You're going to be doing pipelines now, you know that?" he said to Longhi. "We put you heavy into the pipeline business."

And he has said the buy-American rules were something he insisted on at the last moment.

"This took place while I was getting ready to sign," he told the CPAC conference last week. "I said, 'Who makes the pipes for the pipeline?' Well, sir, it comes from all over the world, isn't that wonderful? I said, 'Nope, it comes from the United States or we're not building one.' American steel. If they want a pipeline in the United States, they're going to use pipe that's made in the United States, do we agree?"

But it's not clear that Trump's executive order could require the use of American-made steel on any pipeline.

The order calls for the Secretary of Commerce to draft "Buy American" rules for pipeline construction "to the maximum extent possible and to the extent permitted by law."

TransCanada said late Friday it has already has purchase agreements for the steel pipe it will use on Keystone. It said half of the pipe will come from the Arkansas plant of India-based steelmaker, Welspun. Another 10% will come from a Welspun plant in India, the rest will be imported from Canada and Italy. In addition, it has already purchased about $800 million worth of other goods from U.S. manufacturers.

"This project will support U.S. energy security, create thousands of well-paying U.S. jobs and provide substantial economic benefits," the company said in the statement.

But most of those jobs are short-term. Once the pipeline opens it would require only 35 full-time permanent jobs to run it, according to a government estimate that TransCanada does not dispute.
http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/03/news/co ... index.html

Trump won't require Keystone XL pipeline to use American steel after all

A few weeks ago, when President Trump signed a directive clearing several hurdles out of the way of the proposed Keystone XL pipeline, the White House touted a new requirement -- that the pipeline be made with American-produced steel.

Never mind.

The requirement to use domestic steel posed a potential conflict between the administration's populist agenda and it's pro-business stance. Apparently, business won.

Friday, a White House spokeswoman said Keystone would be exempt from the buy-America requirement because the pipeline was already partially underway.

"The way that executive order is written," said White House Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, "it’s specific to new pipelines or those that are being repaired.

"Since this one is already currently under construction, the steel is already literally sitting there; it would be hard to go back," Sanders told reporters traveling with Trump on Air Force One en route to Florida.

That's not the way Trump described the requirement in his public statements. In a speech a week ago at the CPAC conference of conservative activists, the president said he had personally come up with the buy-America idea while signing off on the Keystone project.

"We have authorized the construction ... of the Keystone and Dakota Access pipelines," he said.

"This took place while I was getting ready to sign," he continued. "I said, 'who makes the pipes for the pipeline?'

"'Well, sir, it comes from all over the world, isn't that wonderful?'

"I said, 'Nope, it comes from the United States, or we're not building one.' American steel. If they want a pipeline in the United States, they're going to use pipe that's made in the United States."

About half the steel used to build the pipeline is to come from a plant in Arkansas, according to the pipeline builder, TransCanada. The rest will be imported.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/washing ... story.html
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:Remember back when Obama said "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan." and the right wingers pissed their pants when it didn't happen?

I wonder if those same people will bitch when they find out all those promises Drumpf made to build the Keystone Pipeline only out of US made steel doesn't happen?
LMFAO, yeh I wonder. Let's guess. The choices are No and Fuck no.

How President Trump’s fake populism bails out the 1 percent.
http://billmoyers.com/story/the-deep-st ... #pq=SfNmGC

In the post-2008 age of populism the elites have flexibly adapted to the angry rhetoric of anti-establishment politics while expanding the very same policies that led to that populism in the first place. Trump’s tastelessness and complete lack of qualifications, which at first seemed like serious defects, may in retrospect have been his tactic to save their political agenda by masking it in a façade of fake populism and reality-TV stage management.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:So Mike Pence used a private AOL email account for state business and got hacked? LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Apparently not illegal in Indiana. Why are we still discussing these newly elected asshats?
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

European Parliament votes to end visa free travel for Americans.

The passing of the non-binding resolution comes after the US failed to agree visa-free travel for citizens of 5 UE countries.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 09406.html
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

If you haven't already seen it, go look at Trump's twitter feed. Today's insane rant is about Obama allegedly wire tapping Trump Tower in the months leading to the election.

The sharks are circling and he knows it. Probably won't even make it through this year as president.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Oh, and he's also claiming that Arnold was fired from the Apprentice.

As much as he lies, I have no idea how he keeps it all straight.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

#WORSTPRESIDENTEVER

‘Outright personality breakdown in public view’: Internet blasts Trump for ‘tapped phones’ Twitter meltdown
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/outrig ... -meltdown/

also:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Man, that was an amazing couple days of being "Presidential."

Fucking idiot maniac.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

That-guy wrote:If you haven't already seen it, go look at Trump's twitter feed. Today's insane rant is about Obama allegedly wire tapping Trump Tower in the months leading to the election.

The sharks are circling and he knows it. Probably won't even make it through this year as president.
And the right-wingers actually believe Trump! Just...wow.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

This is like watching a boxing match or MMA fight and Trump is staggering around after getting clocked hard in the head. "Oh! That one connected! Trump is hurt!"

You're thinking man, whoever had first round is about to win some fucking money. :lol:
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

That-guy wrote:If you haven't already seen it, go look at Trump's twitter feed. Today's insane rant is about Obama allegedly wire tapping Trump Tower in the months leading to the election.
Well in all fairness this COULD happen...

All those ninjas that planted the explosives in the WTC towers undetected before 9/11 and those Obama crisis actors pretending to be telephone repairmen and working around Drumpf tower could have easily pulled this off...
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I'm surprised he didn't claim "I know more about the law than any lawyer or the Supreme Court. Believe me!"

I wonder if Drew "Freight Train" Sherman has threw his name out there to take the case?
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Said it before, everything seems to be a conspiracy to the far right these days, and if you don't believe exactly as they do, you're in on the conspiracy. The Bible supposedly speaks of the NWO/One World Government happening, and boy, are there some right-wing fruitcakes looking out for it these days!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Important news from the President Of The United States Of America (Planet Earth):

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Lol @ "sacred". So very ghey.

Add the title of Drama Queen to Trumpty's long list of character foibles.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote:Lol @ "sacred". So very ghey.

Add the title of Drama Queen to Trumpty's long list of character foibles.
How sad that sore losers must "tapp" winners during a sacred process.
Jesus is so upset, he's gonna pukke.

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Trump's going to prison where someone will "tapp" that orange ass.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

johnk5150 wrote:Apparently not illegal in Indiana. Why are we still discussing these newly elected asshats?
Because these newly elected asshats are a disgrace to humanity and the most obvious relevant issue in world politics right now, unless you're deaf, dumb, blind and a total retard.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:Apparently not illegal in Indiana. Why are we still discussing these newly elected asshats?
Because these newly elected asshats are a disgrace to humanity and the most obvious relevant issue in world politics right now, unless you're deaf, dumb, blind and a total retard.
Hey, I'm not blind. I'm just tired of all the hate and whining. Nothing is going to be accomplished. We all hate each other. Its depressing.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

johnk5150 wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
Hey, I'm not blind. I'm just tired of all the hate and whining. Nothing is going to be accomplished. We all hate each other. Its depressing.
Fuck you. Go eat a bowl of flaming AIDS flavored Cheerios.
ImageImage
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

I don't hate people who carry on about pop country and get excited and carry on when the CMA awards show airs. I just don't have any respect for their taste in music. And generally don't tend to hang out with them. It colors how I think about them but they don't matter enough to rent space in my head.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

whammybar wrote:I don't hate people who carry on about pop country and get excited and carry on when the CMA awards show airs. I just don't have any respect for their taste in music. And generally don't tend to hang out with them. It colors how I think about them but they don't matter enough to rent space in my head.
Are you equating shitty taste in music with acceptance and ignorance of a demagoguery?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image