Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: President Trump

Post by whammybar »

It was as close to a comparison as I could think of on the fly. The depths of my hatred for pop country must be showing again.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

whammybar wrote:It was as close to a comparison as I could think of on the fly. The depths of my hatred for pop country must be showing again.
We can emphatically agree on that point.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Trump Relied on Breitbart to Claim Obama Tapped His Phones
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/arti ... wiretapped

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Trump Relied on Breitbart to Claim Obama Tapped His Phones
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/arti ... wiretapped

Trump is like one of those dotty old men that can't separate fiction from reality. It's like dating the hottest model in the world and fapping to Google Images pics of her instead of taking the opportunities to have sex with her that are presented. The smart thing to do would be to use the some of the best intel in the world that knows way more shit earlier than a source like Breitbart, a privilege which no one else else gets, but he's like, "Nah, I'm gonna go with the lesser option."

Although in reality what choice does he have? He's burned bridges with the intelligence agencies and he's at war with the legit media, so where he is gonna get info, and info that supports what he wants to hear at that? That's where Breitbart and Fox come in. You almost wonder if these folks are tailoring news just to get Trump's attention and steer him. Hell, Bannon probably still has ties to his old Breitbart cronies so it boggles the mind to think about tensile those puppet strings are.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Because these newly elected asshats are a disgrace to humanity and the most obvious relevant issue in world politics right now, unless you're deaf, dumb, blind and a total retard.
Hey, I'm not blind. I'm just tired of all the hate and whining. Nothing is going to be accomplished. We all hate each other. Its depressing.
Fuck you. Go eat a bowl of flaming AIDS flavored Cheerios.
Great debating.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

johnk5150 wrote:
johnk5150 wrote:
Hey, I'm not blind. I'm just tired of all the hate and whining. Nothing is going to be accomplished. We all hate each other. Its depressing.
Fuck you. Go eat a bowl of flaming AIDS flavored Cheerios.
Great debating.
:lol:
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

We're kind of turning a corner here. We're moving into the next phase with this nitwit where he can throw out ridiculous, outrageously deluded accusations and false flags and everybody just takes it in stride and there's improbably NOT a huge reaction. Everybody just rolls their eyes and says "Yeah, yeah, the Russia thing is heating up so here he comes with the next subject changer". How can his supporters stay behind such an obvious scam like this? Can they really not see his tactics or are they just okay with a completely unscrupulous manipulator in this position as long as it's in the name of "anti-liberal"?

This country has sold it's soul and the sad thing is, they're getting absolutely nothing for it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So the asshole has proposed a budget that cuts the Coast Guard by 10% and is wanting to gut NOAA's weather satellite program, if not more parts of the agency. Because you know that Chinese hoax climate change conspiracy thingy is aided and abetted by NOAA. Which is also where the National Weather Service gets it's info.

Aside from hurricane and tornado predictions, the marine forecasts are literally life-saving for my industry. Before satellite tech, weather forecasts for the marine waters could be very sketchy. People died a lot more than they do now (deadliest catch is nothing like it used to be, in that a lot less people actually die these days compared to the pre-NWS forecasts).

The only "joy" from this is that some of our Shitweasel supporting colleagues in the industry are finally realizing that Trump is an asshole who doesn't give a shit about them either. Because he found a way to hit them right in the engine room so to speak.

The Coast Guard, aside from it's enforcement duties is literally a life saving service. Not just for commercial fishermen either.

He, or rather Bannon and co. really do want to turn the USA into a third world shithole. Toll roads, tax breaks for the extremely wealthy and BLOTUS wants to get his war on. Healthcare, education, tornado warnings and science in general...who needs that shit? Right?
Last edited by vlad on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
KosmoKramer
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by KosmoKramer »

Sums up everything.

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

exitflagger wrote:How can his supporters stay behind such an obvious scam like this? Can they really not see his tactics or are they just okay with a completely unscrupulous manipulator in this position as long as it's in the name of "anti-liberal"?
Unfortunately I think it's a little of both, but mostly the latter. As long as Trump's presidency is one big middle finger to the snowflakes, globalists, and career politicians, his supporters can die happy, I guess.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dmbrocker wrote:
exitflagger wrote:How can his supporters stay behind such an obvious scam like this? Can they really not see his tactics or are they just okay with a completely unscrupulous manipulator in this position as long as it's in the name of "anti-liberal"?
Unfortunately I think it's a little of both, but mostly the latter. As long as Trump's presidency is one big middle finger to the snowflakes, globalists, and career politicians, his supporters can die happy, I guess.
Stigginit
LJP 2002-2014

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

vlad wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
Stigginit
Sad.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dmbrocker wrote:
vlad wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
Stigginit
Sad.
It is. No matter if the Fuckhead actually does shoot someone on 5th Ave., they "stuck it to the bitch". The competent, not insane "bitch".
LJP 2002-2014

Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

dmbrocker wrote:Said it before, everything seems to be a conspiracy to the far right these days, and if you don't believe exactly as they do, you're in on the conspiracy. The Bible supposedly speaks of the NWO/One World Government happening, and boy, are there some right-wing fruitcakes looking out for it these days!
And despite the bible being a work of fiction, the extreme right is "heaven bent" on ensuring it becomes non-fiction.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Good points being made. It isn't about what Trump does wrong, in fact the worse he gets the better. It's about sticking it to the abortion loving, fags marrying and BLM crowd that was veering away from the way things used to be.... the right way. When good Christian hard working white people made this country great.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Roxxxxtar wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:Said it before, everything seems to be a conspiracy to the far right these days, and if you don't believe exactly as they do, you're in on the conspiracy. The Bible supposedly speaks of the NWO/One World Government happening, and boy, are there some right-wing fruitcakes looking out for it these days!
And despite the bible being a work of fiction, the extreme right is "heaven bent" on ensuring it becomes non-fiction.
This is one of the most important wars that intelligent people need to wage against the Republicans, the second being their denial of climate change. The repression and regression wrought by religion needs to be resisted by anyone who can.
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

whammybar wrote:Good points being made. It isn't about what Trump does wrong, in fact the worse he gets the better. It's about sticking it to the abortion loving, fags marrying and BLM crowd that was veering away from the way things used to be.... the right way. When good Christian hard working white people made this country great.
Right now they're too damn busy praying away those curses that witches are putting on Drumpf...

Let us pray...

Pat Robertson: Witches Trying To Put Curse On Trump

Televangelist Pat Robertson warned viewers on "The 700 Club" on Feb. 27 that some witches were trying to put a curse on President Donald Trump

Robertson was answering a viewer's letter about how his father is in a satanic cult, notes Right Wing Watch. The viewer wanted to know if the cult's curses that were placed on him and his son could hurt them if they are Christians.

Robertson advised sending the curses back to the cult, and then dropped his bombshell: "I read that a bunch of witches have gotten together to put a curse on Trump, and I think the Christians need to be praying for him to defend him, and at the same time send those curses back where they came from."

Moments later, Robertson's co-host Wendy Griffith told him that the curse on Trump by witches happened on Feb. 24: "I know that all the believers that were on Facebook were canceling out those 'curses' from the witches and just pleading the blood of Jesus. There were probably millions of Christians praying for him."

Witches across the U.S. were casting a spell to stop Trump from doing any harm, reports BBC News.

A Facebook page was created by the witches, and uses the hashtags #BindTrump and #MagicResistance.

Michael Hughes posted the spell on ExtraNewsfeed: "I call upon you. To bind Donald J. Trump. So that his malignant works may fail utterly. That he may do no harm. To any human soul. Nor any tree. Animal. Rock. Stream. Or Sea."

In other words, this is not the equivalent of magically punching a Nazi; rather, it is ripping the bullhorn from his hands, smashing his phone so he can’t tweet, tying him up, and throwing him in a dark basement where he can’t hurt anyone.

MaryPat Azevedo, a participant in Arizona, told BBC News: "A true witch would never cast a spell on anyone without their permission. This prayer is for wellbeing and peace for all beings."

Azevedo added that she wants to see "physical, emotional, and spiritual changes in Donald Trump and American politics."

In response, the Christian Nationalist Alliance called on Christians to do a counter-prayer against this spell that would stop Trump from hurting people:

This is a declaration of spiritual war and it requires a response. As such the Christian Nationalist Alliance is announcing a Day of Prayer on each of these days. We beseech all Christian soldiers to answer this call to action by reading from Psalm 23.

We ask you to join us in praying for the strength of our nation, our elected representatives and for the souls of the lost who would take up Satanic arms against us!

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Whenever I read a Mojo post, I can't help but always think it ends with the line, "Machado, you're full of shit."
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Mojo wrote:
Roxxxxtar wrote:
This is one of the most important wars that intelligent people need to wage against the Republicans, the second being their denial of climate change. The repression and regression wrought by religion needs to be resisted by anyone who can.
True 'dat. And this is coming from a born-again atheist who was once a worship leader in a church a decade ago. Once I got over the fantasy of the floaty man in the sky and began realizing most of the worlds problems are rooted in religion, the logical side kicked in. I will not confront "normal people" who choose to have faith. Everyone is free to believe what they want. What I WILL confront are the zealots and liars that use that rhetoric as an excuse or mix it with politics as "God's will". Fuck that. They are all hypocrites, not in the face of God (since there isn't one), but rather hypocrites to humanity and morality.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Roxxxxtar wrote:
Mojo wrote:
Roxxxxtar wrote:
True 'dat. And this is coming from a born-again atheist who was once a worship leader in a church a decade ago. Once I got over the fantasy of the floaty man in the sky and began realizing most of the worlds problems are rooted in religion, the logical side kicked in. I will not confront "normal people" who choose to have faith. Everyone is free to believe what they want. What I WILL confront are the zealots and liars that use that rhetoric as an excuse or mix it with politics as "God's will". Fuck that. They are all hypocrites, not in the face of God (since there isn't one), but rather hypocrites to humanity and morality.
America is a country where people watch Joel Osteen, a man who lives in a palatial estate with his family, preach in an arena, and tons of listeners think nothing of that fortune which comes through his pastorship. Wealth like that has no place in a pastor's life. I'd love to hear what the current Pope thinks about Joel Osteen.

The Christian right has appropriated the religion to fit its own interests. The biblical Christ may say, "Love one another," and the Christian right may say, "But love doesn't include gays and non-whites, seeing women as equals, etc." And many of those people latch onto passages in the bible that are vaguely-worded and make them fit an interpretation supporting their own personal biases. On its own, if you take Christ's true message as you might a philosopher's, even if one doesn't see him as the son of God, there might be something there. As a non-religious person, I feel like Christ's true message, from what I've gathered, seems to be one of love and acceptance.

When someone says Donald Trump is "one of us" and "a true Christian man," that person is displaying, on a fundamental level, a total absence of reason. But they're all in on him. Some of them truly need to believe he's the one because life is shitty. And Trump's complete lack of care regarding their suffering... that's part of what makes this whole thing sickening.
Danzig in the Dark

TenBenny wrote: America is a country where people watch Joel Osteen, a man who lives in a palatial estate with his family, preach in an arena, and tons of listeners think nothing of that fortune which comes through his pastorship. Wealth like that has no place in a pastor's life. I'd love to hear what the current Pope thinks about Joel Osteen.
The Pope has his own palace in his own private city.

TenBenny wrote:When someone says Donald Trump is "one of us" and "a true Christian man," that person is displaying, on a fundamental level, a total absence of reason. But they're all in on him. Some of them truly need to believe he's the one because life is shitty. And Trump's complete lack of care regarding their suffering... that's part of what makes this whole thing sickening.
He is one of them.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TenBenny wrote: America is a country where people watch Joel Osteen, a man who lives in a palatial estate with his family, preach in an arena, and tons of listeners think nothing of that fortune which comes through his pastorship. Wealth like that has no place in a pastor's life. I'd love to hear what the current Pope thinks about Joel Osteen.
Right. I wasn't not ignoring that fact, but at least the pope is sending people some positive messages. He actually said it's better to be an atheist than to be a catholic who believes in the gospel of wealth. He believes in evolution. He's rather progressive and modern as far as popes go.
TenBenny wrote: When someone says Donald Trump is "one of us" and "a true Christian man," that person is displaying, on a fundamental level, a total absence of reason. But they're all in on him. Some of them truly need to believe he's the one because life is shitty. And Trump's complete lack of care regarding their suffering... that's part of what makes this whole thing sickening.

He is one of them.
Maybe on some level of angry rhetoric, he has a commonality with many of them, but financially? He has no idea what their struggles are. The vast majority of these supporters are not privileged billionaires. He's never served in the military. He doesn't pay taxes. And on and on. Trump is a conflicted man who may long to be among the people but really has a thank-God-I'm-not-them disdain for them.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I'm glad Trump is throwing Obama back into the mix. All the more hammer power to smash Trump into atoms.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Will be interesting to see what Trump does after putting his tweet in his mouth. FBI director who handed him the election has now turned on him. Good luck to Fox's spin room if this doesn't die within a day or two.

Comey Asks Justice Dept. to Reject Trump’s Wiretapping Claim
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/us/p ... hones.html

Danzig in the Dark

TenBenny wrote:
Right. I wasn't not ignoring that fact, but at least the pope is sending people some positive messages. He actually said it's better to be an atheist than to be a catholic who believes in the gospel of wealth. He believes in evolution. He's rather progressive and modern as far as popes go.
That's exactly what Osteen sells.
TenBenny wrote:
TenBenny wrote: When someone says Donald Trump is "one of us" and "a true Christian man," that person is displaying, on a fundamental level, a total absence of reason. But they're all in on him. Some of them truly need to believe he's the one because life is shitty. And Trump's complete lack of care regarding their suffering... that's part of what makes this whole thing sickening.

He is one of them.
Maybe on some level of angry rhetoric, he has a commonality with many of them, but financially? He has no idea what their struggles are. The vast majority of these supporters are not privileged billionaires. He's never served in the military. He doesn't pay taxes. And on and on. Trump is a conflicted man who may long to be among the people but really has a thank-God-I'm-not-them disdain for them.
He's their ideal self.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

MickeyG wrote:Whenever I read a Mojo post, I can't help but always think it ends with the line, "Machado, you're full of shit."
It's implied, with or without the signature.
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Luminiferous wrote:Image
Putting the "red" in "redrum."
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

In today's edition of You've Got to Be Fucking Kidding Me, Ben Carson describes African slaves as immigrants in search of prosperity in America (and gets slapped down by the great Samuel L. Jackson), while a Trump political advisor unleashes a batshit crazy Twitter assault.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sam ... mg00000063

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... bitch.html