Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Luminiferous »

Another day and another Drumpf tweet seeming to claim responsibility for something good he had no hand in.. (he doesn't mention this agreement was reached in 2015, two years before he was elected..)

Ford will invest $1.2 billion in three Michigan facilities, a move signaled overnight through a tweet from President Donald Trump — though Ford had originally planned to make the official announcement itself ahead of a Tuesday meeting with Michigan officials.

While Trump was quick to take credit for the investment, the plan is "consistent with what we announced previously," Joe Hinrichs, Ford's President of the Americas, told NBC News, noting that all three projects were in the works well before Trump took office — the largest, involving an $850 million assembly plant investment, approved as part of a deal with the United Auto Workers Union in 2015.
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/autos/t ... it-n739476
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

He's responsible for decisions made in 2015 but he has no responsibility for Trumpcare failing. That was the Democrats fault.
Moggio_5.1
"Wonky Eyed Straw Gripper"

Post by Moggio_5.1 »

Luminiferous wrote:Another day and another Drumpf tweet seeming to claim responsibility for something good he had no hand in.. (he doesn't mention this agreement was reached in 2015, two years before he was elected..)

Ford will invest $1.2 billion in three Michigan facilities, a move signaled overnight through a tweet from President Donald Trump — though Ford had originally planned to make the official announcement itself ahead of a Tuesday meeting with Michigan officials.

While Trump was quick to take credit for the investment, the plan is "consistent with what we announced previously," Joe Hinrichs, Ford's President of the Americas, told NBC News, noting that all three projects were in the works well before Trump took office — the largest, involving an $850 million assembly plant investment, approved as part of a deal with the United Auto Workers Union in 2015.
A) Trump was already running for President by mid-2015 and most business people knew he'd easily win and were already planning to invest major capital and to bring jobs back, etc., to the US.

B) The article says, "...all three projects were in the works before Trump took office — the largest, involving an $850 million assembly plant investment, approved as part of a deal with the United Auto Workers Union in 2015." It doesn't say they were 100% certain that these projects would be established at that point in time. Every week there are THOUSANDS of businesses that plan new ideas/projects that NEVER see the light of day. But only now in 2017, all three are being realized...
"Rock journalism is for people who can't write, preparing stories based on interviews with people who can't talk, in order to amuse people who can't read." ~ Frank Zappa, 1976
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Luminiferous wrote:Another day and another Drumpf tweet seeming to claim responsibility for something good he had no hand in.. (he doesn't mention this agreement was reached in 2015, two years before he was elected..)

Nice spin by the media Joe, you must have missed my post above.

Clearly the Ford executive stated in his interview that the 900 million investment was planned in 2015. Incrementally this investment has grown to 1.9 billion. He and Mark Fields both stated the pro business political environment created by the current administration were the reasons for the extra BILLION invested.

I guess adding a billion and more than doubling the overall investment is not good news. Just like the stock market record run ups.

You and your liberal loons will continue looking more and more like fools every day saying the sky is falling when clearly the things that really matter suggest the exact opposite.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Thank both of you Drumpftards for clarifying that Drumpf had nothing to do with this deal, but attempted to take credit for it with his tweet, which is what my post pointed to.....

Keep drinkin that Kool-Aid kids... :lol:
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Moggio_5.1 wrote: A) Trump was already running for President by mid-2015 and most business people knew he'd easily win and were already planning to invest major capital and to bring jobs back, etc., to the US.

B) The article says, "...all three projects were in the works before Trump took office — the largest, involving an $850 million assembly plant investment, approved as part of a deal with the United Auto Workers Union in 2015." It doesn't say they were 100% certain that these projects would be established at that point in time. Every week there are THOUSANDS of businesses that plan new ideas/projects that NEVER see the light of day. But only now in 2017, all three are being realized...
You don't even have to defend the 850k planned and whether it would have gone through with or w/o Trump.

Ford has officially confirmed the initial plan and incrementally added over a billion more to the 2015 investment while crediting Trump and his agenda.

Just thank the loons for sharing a pro Trump story.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Luminiferous wrote:Thank both of you Drumpftards for clarifying that Drumpf had nothing to do with this deal, but attempted to take credit for it with his tweet, which is what my post pointed to.....

Keep taking the stupid pills and ignoring what two Ford execs clearly stated.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

radiobed wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Thank both of you Drumpftards for clarifying that Drumpf had nothing to do with this deal, but attempted to take credit for it with his tweet, which is what my post pointed to.....

Keep taking the stupid pills and ignoring what two Ford execs clearly stated.

I would try them, but the pharmacist said some chartreuse loving Drumpftard bought the years supply he had on hand..
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

radiobed wrote:Just thank the loons for sharing a pro Trump story.
Interesting... aren't you the little marshmallow that whines when people on here resort to insults? :lol:
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:He's responsible for decisions made in 2015 but he has no responsibility for Trumpcare failing. That was the Democrats fault.
Or was is the Freedom Caucus??

I think it is funny as hell people are finally realizing Pres. Trump is not a Repub. Or even Consecutive leaning.

His whole game plan from way WAY back was to fuck shit up in politics, which he is doing a bang up job of. Let us not forget the Reform Party.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

BlackCrypt wrote:His whole game plan from way WAY back was to fuck shit up in politics, which he is doing a bang up job of. Let us not forget the Reform Party.
LMFAO, so he intended Trumpcare to fail. Good one.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I know I am a dyed in the wool consecutive from way back.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:LMFAO, so he intended Trumpcare to fail. Good one.

RyanCare was shit. Everyone knew that. If they would have went with the 2015 bill without gutting it, that one would have passed.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

BlackCrypt wrote:RyanCare was shit. Everyone knew that. If they would have went with the 2015 bill without gutting it, that one would have passed.
LMFAO, Trump said it was a "great plan." Huge cuts to medicaid to fund tax cuts won't make it through the Senate.

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

What George W. Bush Really Thought of Donald Trump’s Inauguration
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... ation.html

According to three people who were present, Bush gave a brief assessment of Trump’s inaugural after leaving the dais: “That was some weird shit.” All three heard him say it.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I don't think there was ever any intention to repeal Obamacare. It was always a horrible compromise with the Republicans. They spent years creating political theater over it, because it helps poor people and that's a major dog-whistle, but I'm not convinced there was any sincere effort to repeal it. Trump may have thought so because he's a stupid fucking dipshit, but that's by and large a Republican statute.

But also part of me understands that the bill became very unpopular in Trump country once it was out that insurance companies could refuse to cover Oxycontin overdoses so that's a non-starter right there.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

It's amazing that Trump is so bad that it makes me say W wasn't so awful after all.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Gritt wrote:It's amazing that Trump is so bad that it makes me say W wasn't so awful after all.
And yet the markets are soaring, people are investing again in the US, jobs are coming back and business leaders are praising Trump.

#AlternativeReality

But hey, the propoganda media still has your back (for now):

Trump's outlook going from bad to worse
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/30/politics/ ... index.html
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

If radiotard's house was full up to his eyeballs with shit he would say "This is awesome... no need to waste money on toilet paper!"
ImageImage
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

exitflagger wrote:If radiotard's house was full up to his eyeballs with shit he would say "This is awesome... no need to waste money on toilet paper!"
I get it, sky is falling if you read the opposition party's daily spun headlines. Then go to Facebook and listen to others reinforce the headlines.

Meanwhile, back on earth, people's 401k's are up, jobs/investments are coming back, business leaders are excited again!!

Oh and concentration camps aren't being built, we're not becoming Nazi Germany, still ZERO updates on real Trump/Russia ties. I'm sure Putin is ecstatic we're making efforts toward being energy independent considering energy is their biggest export.

Meanwhile the previous "good" administration appears to have spied in some capacity, has financial ties to Russia and pushed policy to stop energy production here.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Must be some damn tasty Kool aid.
ImageImage
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

Radiobed - I guess you're a Trump/GOP supporter but I'm curious as to why? It makes zero socio-economic sense. Why do you think you're better off if the ultra wealthy elite in this country (the top .2%) get a giant tax cut. Why do you think you're better off if the poor, the elderly and the handicapped have their insurance access restricted and then have to pay more for their insurance which would cover less? Why do you think America is better off if not all Americans are treated equally under the law?

as for your previous post - THE FBI HAS AN ACTIVE AND ONGOING INVESTIGATION SURROUNDING TRUMP AND HIS ASSOCIATES AS TO WHETHER THEY CONSPIRED WITH A NATION HOSTILE TOWARDS AMERICA (that being Russia) TO SUBVERT OUR SACRED DEMOCRATIC ELECTION PROCESS ALLOWING A "PUPPET REGIME" TO BE PUT INTO THE WHITE HOUSE. This is unprecedented in our nation's history and would be 1,000,000 times bigger than either Watergate or Iran/Contra (Google those as I suspect you're around 30 years old).

Regarding "markets soaring" Obama comes in the DOW is at 6,500, he leaves, the DOW is near 20,000.

Get back to me about Trump when the DOW hits 60,000

Of course "Business Leaders" are praising Trump, he and the GOP want to slash their tax rates and pay for it by fucking you over left and right.

The only legislation Trump passed via executive order so far allows mining companies to resume dumping their toxic waste into the local rivers and streams. Allows oil companies to make and receive bribes and not have to report them. Allows financial service providers to fuck over clients by no longer requiring them to "act in the their client's best interest"

Your support of this makes zero sense.

All non essential Federal Gov't business should be on hold until this investigation is completed. No legislation should be passed and most certainly, no nominee to a LIFETIME APPOINTMENT position, The Supreme Court, should even be considered (unless of course that person is Merrick Garland since he was nominated legally and property by President Obama).

I seriously don't think you grasp the gravity of this situation and the possible fallout of any findings of wrongdoing. We are talking about TREASON.

Or you're just being a douche and taking a contrarian position for the sake of argument.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

exitflagger wrote:Must be some damn tasty Kool aid.
Obviously I'm drinking Ecto Cooler!!

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

radiobed wrote:

Ford has officially confirmed the initial plan and incrementally added over a billion more to the 2015 investment while crediting Trump and his agenda.

You need to back this up with proof. Independent proof, like the confirmation statement from FoMoCo. Your word doesn't go far here.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
radiobed wrote:

You need to back this up with proof. Independent proof, like the confirmation statement from FoMoCo. Your word doesn't go far here.
His statement is about as accurate as Trump's wire tapping claims. #FAKENEWS

While Trump was quick to take credit for the investment, the plan is "consistent with what we announced previously," Joe Hinrichs, Ford's President of the Americas, told NBC News

Since the beginning of the year, Ford has announced about $1.9 billion in new U.S. investments. With one exception, all those moves date back to well before the election of 2016, noted Hinrichs. The one exception was the decision to start producing electrified vehicles at the Flat Rock Assembly Plant. That was locked into place in December

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

radiobed wrote:
exitflagger wrote:Must be some damn tasty Kool aid.
Obviously I'm drinking Ecto Cooler!!

We know you need electrolytes.

ImageImage
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: You need to back this up with proof. Independent proof, like the confirmation statement from FoMoCo. Your word doesn't go far here.
Oh!! So I've got the credibility problem?? Not Joe who I've quoted numerous times to show how wrong his propoganda has been with the passage of a little time.

If you had watched the interview I've already posted with the Ford exec, you would've heard him say at the 1 minute mark:

"So if you keep track of it all, we've announced 1.9 billion in investments here in the state of Michigan in the first 3 months this year, and about a billion of that is incremental from where we started (in 2015)"

Verify yourself here...

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/28/trump-ad ... -2015.html
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:
radiobed wrote:

His statement is about as accurate as Trump's wire tapping claims. #FAKENEWS

While Trump was quick to take credit for the investment, the plan is "consistent with what we announced previously," Joe Hinrichs, Ford's President of the Americas, told NBC News

Since the beginning of the year, Ford has announced about $1.9 billion in new U.S. investments. With one exception, all those moves date back to well before the election of 2016, noted Hinrichs. The one exception was the decision to start producing electrified vehicles at the Flat Rock Assembly Plant. That was locked into place in December

You try so hard with your Fake News Joe. If you just listen to the short interview with the Ford exec, you'll clearly here this is an inaccurate spin.

The Flat Rock is not the only new piece, they also added 350 million to the piece just announced 2 days ago. They added a data center and additional work. That's at about the 12 second mark of the video.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trumpty Dumpty is a MAAAAAGICAL wizard! Nothing but wonderfulness follows in his wake! He is our savior and master! All PRAAAAAAIIIIISE!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What an embarrassing dupe!
ImageImage