Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

President of the United States gets his intel from Fox News and notifies the FBI via Twitter.
#WTF
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

I'm just impressed that the dumbfuck learned how to spell "unprecedented". Maybe we can teach him how to communicate like Koko the gorilla.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

This is an interesting development. Erik Prince's is the brother of Trump's completely unqualified Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos.

Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... ion&wpmk=1
The United Arab Emirates arranged a secret meeting in January between Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a Russian close to President Vladi­mir Putin as part of an apparent effort to establish a back-channel line of communication between Moscow and President-elect Donald Trump, according to U.S., European and Arab officials.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

That-guy wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
That-guy wrote: Seriously? This needs to be explained to you? I'm not waisting my time explaining the obvious.
So if you were from Paris, where they are suffering terror attacks perpetrated by Islamic nutbags, you wouldn't want to visit a country that is trying to weed out the Islamic nutbags?

You'd rather visit a country that is being torn apart by said nutbags, huh?
...Or just stay home and enjoy the terrorist acts perpetrated by your own nutbags?
Visit other countries? I rarely leave the house. :lol:

My point, again, was that if I were considering coming here I would probably hesitate due to this travel ban. It's making things difficult for foreign visitors.
No it isn't, liberal dummy.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
That-guy wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
So if you were from Paris, where they are suffering terror attacks perpetrated by Islamic nutbags, you wouldn't want to visit a country that is trying to weed out the Islamic nutbags?

...Or just stay home and enjoy the terrorist acts perpetrated by your own nutbags?
Visit other countries? I rarely leave the house. :lol:

My point, again, was that if I were considering coming here I would probably hesitate due to this travel ban. It's making things difficult for foreign visitors.
I believe you misspelled "iberal". Keep proving what a brainwashed dipshit you are. :lol: :lol: :lol:
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

GOP = Party before Country

You Repugs are fucking vile.
Fuck sigs.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

That-guy wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
That-guy wrote: Visit other countries? I rarely leave the house. :lol:

I keep proving what a brainwashed liberal dipshit I am. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agreed there!
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
That-guy wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
Agreed there!
Keep digging.

"iberal" :lol:
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

That-guy wrote:I'm not waisting my time explaining the obvious.
:lol:
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
That-guy wrote:I'm not waisting my time explaining the obvious.
:lol:
Iberal. :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Misspellings and typos make Cuckstop just clench!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
That-guy wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
Agreed there!
You're copping HMZ's shtick, cantstoptheprolapse. Sad. :roll:
ImageImage
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
That-guy wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
Because?
Seriously? This needs to be explained to you? I'm not waisting my time explaining the obvious.

said nutbags are colluded with the very same people who exploit ya, you stupid dumbass

there's more killings by americans with/by guns, obesity etc than terrorist attacks - god you're a fucking imbecile :roll:

there's no point with you - you are an idiot, brainwashed and a pussy
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Labatt wrote:Blackwater, Trump, Putin backchannel

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 0137dc13c4
The fish rots from the head
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

c'mon this is all just a coincidence. All fake news, all noise.

all the GOP apologists on this site want to make sure the wealthy elite get their much needed tax cut. I honestly think the working class loons who support the GOP actually wish we still had a King so they wouldn't have to waste time "thinking" and "voting" as those things take time and effort.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

It was great of him to donate his first three month's salary to the Park's Service, I'll give him that.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

My grocery bill was sky high yesterday. All the produce is more expensive than ever. Avacados were 50 cents now they're $1.79 same store. The peppers, lettuce and tomatoes are priced high too. It will only increase. All because of Trump. He hates Mexicans. Says they're murderers. Won't let them in to grow our food. Nobody else will do it. Build that wall.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Judge Smails wrote:c'mon this is all just a coincidence. All fake news, all noise.

all the GOP apologists on this site want to make sure the wealthy elite get their much needed tax cut. I honestly think the working class loons who support the GOP actually wish we still had a King so they wouldn't have to waste time "thinking" and "voting" as those things take time and effort.
Nobody's forcing them to vote. We'd all be better off if they didn't.
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

Mojo wrote:It was great of him to donate his first three month's salary to the Park's Service, I'll give him that.
They'll need it after their budget is cut:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 65401.html
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Hollywood's Burning wrote:
Mojo wrote:It was great of him to donate his first three month's salary to the Park's Service, I'll give him that.
They'll need it after their budget is cut:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 65401.html
I know it's a pittance. Still, I'm surprised he did anything at all for the Parks, especially since he's perfectly fine doing away with the EPA.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

A tax deduction. Keep in mind that the amount he donated will pay the salary of about four entry level park rangers. For a year. In Yellowstone, there are over 300 full time rangers. More in the summer. Keep in mind that Yellowstone gets close to 4 million visitors a year.

I was a BLM version of a park ranger at a coastal site right after college. Even there, we had more than four. It wasn't enough for the crowds (I was actually hired as an historian, but they were short handed). I finally bailed (was really unhappy with BLM mgmt. in Salem anyway) when there was talk of the regular rangers being required to carry weapons, not just the enforcement arm. There was a reason, though...one of the rangers was beaten by some yahoo who was told (very nicely, the ranger was a sweetheart) to not climb over a fence that kept people from falling off the cliff on the other side.

So big whoop dee do. He gets some good press and another tax deduction. Also, it's designated for battlefield monument/infrastructure upkeep specifically. Anyone who has ever renovated one house can tell you that 78K ain't all that. How about not cutting the budget in the first place (Interior is slated for 1.5 billion in cuts). The deferred maint. on the battlefields is 229 million alone.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

All true.

I wanted to be a Park Ranger. Still would, if most jobs weren't temporary and if they paid worth a shit.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:All true.

I wanted to be a Park Ranger. Still would, if most jobs weren't temporary and if they paid worth a shit.
It was fun most of the time. A college degree is pretty much required now for a permanent position (though the hiring freeze makes that all moot anyway). I don't feel comfortable away from the coast for very long (need the continual hydration or something :lol: ), but when we go to eastern Oregon during hunting season, I do think it would be pretty cool to be one again. It's gorgeous. ( But then, there aren't piles of cranky people on vacation over there either.) There had been a very serious fire just days before we went year before last. Hadn't seen that many Forest Service folks in a long time.

Random thing. Thank god Levi Strauss started making 501s in different colors about the time I started working for the BLM. Instead of wearing the horrid polyester brown uniform pants we could wear (and the rangers I know still do) brown Levis. It's the little things. :D
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

You're a Libertarian who wanted to work for the parks department? Are you Ron Swanson?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Been nicer if Donald had donated his mere 76k to the city of New York for down payment on the evergrowing bill for security for his wife and kid so they don't have to deal with the inconveniences of the White House.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:

You're a Libertarian who wanted to work for the parks department? Are you Ron Swanson?
I'm not entirely anti-government. I only lean libertarian because I grew up in a rural area where people were far more self sufficient. That shit doesn't generally work in cities. And I can't grow that magnificent mustache. He does love Lagavulin 16 though, which is an excellent choice.
Image Image
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote:Been nicer if Donald had donated his mere 76k to the city of New York for down payment on the evergrowing bill for security for his wife and kid so they don't have to look at that idiots face or listen to his bullshit.
FYP
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Bighole wrote:My grocery bill was sky high yesterday. All the produce is more expensive than ever. Avacados were 50 cents now they're $1.79 same store. The peppers, lettuce and tomatoes are priced high too. It will only increase. All because of Trump. He hates Mexicans. Says they're murderers. Won't let them in to grow our food. Nobody else will do it. Build that wall.
You're a dumbass.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Approval numbers are tanking hard. Isis has declared the "The United States is being run by an idiot". Great.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~