Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by exitflagger »

Got any huh-larry-us memes about the Roosevelt administration, cuntstop?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

cantstopthemusic wrote:There is no dating profile.
Suddenly you care about people telling the truth?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Sally Yates is killin' it at the Congressional hearing. It's funny trying to watch these male Republican senators try to put her in her place. I would also say that Amy Klobuchar is totally on point.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
Then why are you even concerned about what's allegedly not covered, idiot?

"If you like your plan you can KEEP your plan!"
Why are people concerned about what is possibly the future of health care?
Cuntstop cannot explain why it is idiocy to be concerned with the future. :lol:
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Cuntstop cannot explain why it is idiocy to be concerned with the future. :lol:
He won't. He's not capable of conversation. His one move is to drop a snide comment of a meme and then run like a bitch. He never comes back to actually back anything up.

When he runs, does he unclench?
Image Image
Moggio_5.1
"Wonky Eyed Straw Gripper"

Post by Moggio_5.1 »

Mojo wrote:
Moggio_5.1 wrote:One, most of the above #s are from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT's own site, so I'm not surprised that they've managed to lead you into denial. Two, the economy, as well as the stock market, is already MUCH better overall because of the Trump Administration. Not to mention there are already 73% less illegals crossing the Mexican border into the US. Three, healthcare is an incredibly complex issue. And once the state lines are erased and the free market can FINALLY be allowed to work, competition will automatically LOWER prices since the public will now have a PLETHORA of options to purchase, you economically-challenged-shit-head. Four, he is not destroying the earth - the left are over-exaggerating global warming. For example (and there's PLENTY more), years ago, Al Gore claimed there wouldn't be ANY polar ice caps by the middle of this decade, as well as a bunch of other BULLSHIT predictions. Well, we now know Gore was (and probably still is) FULL OF SHIT. Five, thanks to the Obama Administration, since they are now in 30+ countries, ISIS NEED TO BE DESTROYED. Six, just because Trump wants to deport illegals, does NOT mean he's racist, moron. For decades, Trump has employed THOUSANDS of foreigners.

Good night, idiot. :roll:
DRJ has already proven that it was easier to teach Koko sign language than it is to teach you economics, so I'm not going to waste my time.
Nice rebuttal. :lol:
Mojo wrote:There is literally nothing you could post about climate change that isn't heavily refuted by the vast majority of scientists who study that shit for a living. In finding a link to fit your argument, you'll only be posting bullshit. Don't waste our time.
The vast majority are full of SHIT and so is Al Gore. In fact, the polar ice caps are now LARGER than when he made his prediction! :lol:
Mojo wrote:ISIL is a problem. No question. So why does Trump seem so much more worried about North Korea?
More worried?! They're both a worry.
Mojo wrote:Trump wants to deport illegals unless they're working for him. He didn't mind them when they were building Trump tower. In fact, he liked them so much they were working 12 hour shifts.
Yeah, that's why most of them still praise him! :lol:
exitflagger wrote:
Moggio_5.1 wrote:One, most of the above #s are from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT's own site, so I'm not surprised that they've managed to lead you into denial. Two, the economy, as well as the stock market, is already MUCH better overall because of the Trump Administration. Not to mention there are already 73% less illegals crossing the Mexican border into the US. Three, healthcare is an incredibly complex issue. And once the state lines are erased and the free market can FINALLY be allowed to work, competition will automatically LOWER prices since the public will now have a PLETHORA of options to purchase, you economically-challenged-shit-head. Four, he is not destroying the earth - the left are over-exaggerating global warming. For example (and there's PLENTY more), years ago, Al Gore claimed there wouldn't be ANY polar ice caps by the middle of this decade, as well as a bunch of other BULLSHIT predictions. Well, we now know Gore was (and probably still is) FULL OF SHIT. Five, thanks to the Obama Administration, since they are now in 30+ countries, ISIS NEED TO BE DESTROYED. Six, just because Trump wants to deport illegals, does NOT mean he's racist, moron. For decades, Trump has employed THOUSANDS of foreigners.

Good night, idiot. :roll:
Usually Breitbart talking-point parroting dunces are more polite than this. Because they already know they're wrong about everything but they still hope the dupes will get on board anyway.

Mongolio can't even get that right.
If you're not going to debate me, then FUCK OFF! :lol:
Mojo wrote:The Trump administration wants to leave millions of people without healthcare.
No, they want to give millions of people the CHOICE to purchase (unlike Obama), which LOWERS the prices since there will be more competition. Learn to read.
DEATH ROW BLOW JOB wrote:
Moggio_5.1 wrote:One, most of the above #s are from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT's own site
LMFAO, the economy has slowed down dramatically under Trump dumb ass. Here's the data from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S OWN SITE. https://bea.gov/iTable/print.cfm?fid=E2 ... B743FF8229

You do realize the 1st quarter is the weakest quarter of the year, right?!

And I find it interesting you did NOTHING to contradict the current job #s I posted?!

Keep tryin'...and you'll keep failin'... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Rock journalism is for people who can't write, preparing stories based on interviews with people who can't talk, in order to amuse people who can't read." ~ Frank Zappa, 1976
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Working off of the Sally Yates/James Clapper hearing today, it seems Trump was in the pre-hearing attack mode about her testimony. Unreal. Jesus H., this guy is the fucking president.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/33239 ... timidation
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

TenBenny wrote:Jesus H., this guy is the fucking president.
For now...
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

He's beyond embarrassing. Oddly enough, the only people I personally know that really support him are the people that act like they're worth a million dollars but don't have a pot to piss in... or racist white trash that work in factories that whine about technology and being worked like a dog for a decent paycheck. Trump will make it all better.

My favorite is when my relative says, "GOOD! These fucking illegal aliens are taking our jobs!"
"Really? Because the biggest local farmer just posted a plea for workers because he can't find any.... and not one person from around here applied. Not one. He even said older teens are welcome to apply for $9-10 an hour to help in all areas of his farm. But that's beneath you, right?"
"I'm not working on a fucking farm for $10 an hour!" This is the farmer that hired the illegals and paid them well because no one applied to do anything... I don't know what happened to them, he may have fired them all to hire locals, they moved or were deported. Now he has no one.
Before it was, "THOSE ARE TEENAGERS' JOBS! Quit screwing our kids out of learning hard work!" and yet none of their brats will do it. I don't know anyone that is a "good person" that supports Trump.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

When she warned Trump that Flynn could be possibly compromised by the Russians there was a period of 18 days before he fired Flynn. The only thing of note as it pertains to Flynn that happened between those 18 days was the Washington Post bringing the story to light to the American public. And on top of that if that whole story was really just fake news why did he fire Flynn? You don't fire someone who hasn't done anything wrong. Why does he have a white supremacist in his inner circle? How can you guys who support him overlook that?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

In regards to my last post one of the things that made the American public distrustful of Nixon was the 18 minutes missing from the Watergate tapes. Trump topped Nixon's 18 minutes with 18 days. :lol: :roll:
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

TenBenny wrote:Working off of the Sally Yates/James Clapper hearing today, it seems Trump was in the pre-hearing attack mode about her testimony. Unreal. Jesus H., this guy is the fucking president.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/33239 ... timidation
yes, an attempt to intimidate a witness. And then you had the pathetic attempts by the GOP Senators to move the hearing's focus to the Muslim ban executive order and away from Russia, the whole point of the hearings.

This is beyond shameful behavior and, if Trump or anyone on his staff, is nailed for collusion then these crooks should be charged as co-conspirators. Just like Nixon and all his henchmen.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

RPB wrote:He's beyond embarrassing. Oddly enough, the only people I personally know that really support him are the people that act like they're worth a million dollars but don't have a pot to piss in... or racist white trash that work in factories that whine about technology and being worked like a dog for a decent paycheck. Trump will make it all better.

My favorite is when my relative says, "GOOD! These fucking illegal aliens are taking our jobs!"
"Really? Because the biggest local farmer just posted a plea for workers because he can't find any.... and not one person from around here applied. Not one. He even said older teens are welcome to apply for $9-10 an hour to help in all areas of his farm. But that's beneath you, right?"
"I'm not working on a fucking farm for $10 an hour!" This is the farmer that hired the illegals and paid them well because no one applied to do anything... I don't know what happened to them, he may have fired them all to hire locals, they moved or were deported. Now he has no one.
Before it was, "THOSE ARE TEENAGERS' JOBS! Quit screwing our kids out of learning hard work!" and yet none of their brats will do it. I don't know anyone that is a "good person" that supports Trump.
No one I ask doesn't have an answer to this either. Most Americans are too spoiled, I don't think they'd last a week in the fields in the blazing sun and heat. I know I couldn't. :lol:
Fuck sigs.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

That-guy wrote:
For now...
For the duration.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
That-guy wrote:
For now...
For the duration.
Until he's impeached, yes.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Hey dummies... Whenever you decide to talk about how shitty Trump is, keep this in mind... Trump has a higher approval rating than the media, the Democratic Party and Hillary.

“This is a disaster. At a time when Donald Trump is the least liked president ever measured at this point in his first term, the Democratic Party has found a way to be even less liked than him. This is how Donald Trump wins a second term,” progressive activist Shaun King wrote in the New York Daily News on Thursday."

THAT'S how shitty you are! :lol:

https://www.rt.com/usa/380198-trump-dem ... edia-poll/
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

That-guy wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
That-guy wrote: For now...
For the duration.
Until he's impeached, yes.
LOL! :lol:

Eight years, sucka!
Hope your guts can take it.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Rev, what do you like about Trump? What is he doing that you agree with? Not trolling, just asking.
Image Image
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Mojo wrote:Rev, what do you like about Trump? What is he doing that you agree with? Not trolling, just asking.
Well, he's not Hillary. That was reason number one.
Subreasons would include the fact that Hillary wanted "“common market with open trade and open borders" - Trump wants careful vetting and a border wall and trade deals that benefit America first.
Hillary wanted to allow 620,000 UNVETTED refugees into our country - Trump wants immigrants vetted and a ban on travel from terrorist hotbeds until such vetting can be put in place.
Hillary is anti-gun and anti 2nd Amendment - Trump is pro 2nd and wants reciprocity across the states.
Trump wasn't completely embroiled in "legitimate" scandal (email servers, DNC blocking of Sanders/other shenanigans, Bengazi, etc) - Hillary is a liar and crook and the exposed emails proved it.
Trump calls Islamic Terrorists what they are - Hillary refuses to even use the phrase.
Trump is about jobs and the economy (personal responsibility, independence and success) - Hillary is about welfare and dependencies upon the government.
Trump wants illegal aliens out of the country, starting with the criminals - Hillary wanted to keep them and bring in more.
Trump wants to defund sanctuary cities - Hillary wanted to fund them.
Snowfl@kes make me sick and I love watching their soft little heads explode.
...And because FUCK YOU! That's why.

I could go on.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I could go on.
You could go on and fuck yourself. Shitbag.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:
RPB wrote:He's beyond embarrassing. Oddly enough, the only people I personally know that really support him are the people that act like they're worth a million dollars but don't have a pot to piss in... or racist white trash that work in factories that whine about technology and being worked like a dog for a decent paycheck. Trump will make it all better.

No one I ask doesn't have an answer to this either. Most Americans are too spoiled, I don't think they'd last a week in the fields in the blazing sun and heat. I know I couldn't. :lol:
Even detasseling here is hard as hell. I lasted the summer-mostly because we got the boys to do our work, too. :lol: Fuck the spiders and bugs in the cornfield. And the snakes. In 100+ degrees. Just fuck it all. I'll gladly let anyone do it so I don't have to. Not to mention, even though all of us blue collar rednecks grew up detasseling for great money as 14-17 year olds, it's not without dangers. Many kids have cut corneas, bitten by snakes and spiders, they've passed out, broken ankles and whatnot from a broken cornstalk you can't see, slip in the mud and fall on one of those bastards.... surgery. And of course, my best friend's daughter and her best friend electrocuted. I would never let my kid detassel now after I actually THINK about all that goes wrong and can go wrong.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Mojo wrote:Rev, what do you like about Trump? What is he doing that you agree with? Not trolling, just asking.
Subreasons would include the fact that Hillary wanted "“common market with open trade and open borders" - Trump wants careful vetting and a border wall and trade deals that benefit America first.
Hillary wanted to allow 620,000 UNVETTED refugees into our country - Trump wants immigrants vetted and a ban on travel from terrorist hotbeds until such vetting can be put in place.
Hillary is anti-gun and anti 2nd Amendment - Trump is pro 2nd and wants reciprocity across the states.
Trump wasn't completely embroiled in "legitimate" scandal (email servers, DNC blocking of Sanders/other shenanigans, Bengazi, etc) - Hillary is a liar and crook and the exposed emails proved it.
Trump calls Islamic Terrorists what they are - Hillary refuses to even use the phrase.
Trump is about jobs and the economy (personal responsibility, independence and success) - Hillary is about welfare and dependencies upon the government.
Trump wants illegal aliens out of the country, starting with the criminals - Hillary wanted to keep them and bring in more.

I could go on.
Man, I thought your face was ugly, but it goes deep, doesn't it? Annoying and delusional. Great combination.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Hey, I may not agree with Rev, but he answered the question directly and honestly. That's more than can be said for a lot of people. I appreciate that.
Image Image
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

RPB wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:

I could go on.
Man, I thought your face was ugly, but it goes deep, doesn't it? Annoying and delusional. Great combination.
Awesome! I hit a nerve! I LOVE when I do that?
As for my face... I do alright, thanks! :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Mojo wrote:Hey, I may not agree with Rev, but he answered the question directly and honestly. That's more than can be said for a lot of people. I appreciate that.
...And I appreciate That ^^.
Hollywood's Burning

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

Mojo wrote:Hey, I may not agree with Rev, but he answered the question directly and honestly. That's more than can be said for a lot of people. I appreciate that.
It's a shame the majority of it was not factual, however. Come on - Rev couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.
aerozeppelin
Recording Your Demo

Post by aerozeppelin »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:

I could go on.
Like a kindergartner who skipped his Ritalin for the day. Sad that a grown ass man talks like this. It's hilarious though that trash like you think that Trump cares about you, your plights, or your livelihoods at all. You think he'd ever bother to grace your north shore pit?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:

I could go on.
This might be one of the dumbest fucking posts you've ever made.

Baaaaaa. Baaaaaa. That's a good sheep.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I do alright, thanks! :lol:
Hmmm.

Yeah, I don't think you do.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts