Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote:Hey, I may not agree with Rev, but he answered the question directly and honestly. That's more than can be said for a lot of people. I appreciate that.
Yeah, I can admit the "...because FUCK YOU!" part at least crystallizes the typical Trump supporter's reasoning on just about every issue. Very insightful.

But then nobody really expected otherwise from Reverend Fuckface so it was kind of a moot-point question in the first place.

I don't control your posts so you're free to do whatever, but maybe pulling sir spamalot's string is not exactly helping.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

If you polled a thousand Trump voters, 999 would've given that same answer.

It's a cult.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

aerozeppelin wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Mojo wrote:Rev, what do you like about Trump? What is he doing that you agree with? Not trolling, just asking.
Well, he's not Hillary. That was reason number one.
Subreasons would include the fact that Hillary wanted "“common market with open trade and open borders" - Trump wants careful vetting and a border wall and trade deals that benefit America first.
Hillary wanted to allow 620,000 UNVETTED refugees into our country - Trump wants immigrants vetted and a ban on travel from terrorist hotbeds until such vetting can be put in place.
Hillary is anti-gun and anti 2nd Amendment - Trump is pro 2nd and wants reciprocity across the states.
Trump wasn't completely embroiled in "legitimate" scandal (email servers, DNC blocking of Sanders/other shenanigans, Bengazi, etc) - Hillary is a liar and crook and the exposed emails proved it.
Trump calls Islamic Terrorists what they are - Hillary refuses to even use the phrase.
Trump is about jobs and the economy (personal responsibility, independence and success) - Hillary is about welfare and dependencies upon the government.
Trump wants illegal aliens out of the country, starting with the criminals - Hillary wanted to keep them and bring in more.
Trump wants to defund sanctuary cities - Hillary wanted to fund them.
Snowfl@kes make me sick and I love watching their soft little heads explode.
...And because FUCK YOU! That's why.

I could go on.
Like a kindergartner who skipped his Ritalin for the day. Sad that a grown ass man talks like this. It's hilarious though that trash like you think that Trump cares about you, your plights, or your livelihoods at all. You think he'd ever bother to grace your north shore pit?
I never said Trump cares about me.
Trump cares about himself and wants to do things that make America greater for himself. It just so happens that I make out in the deal too. Don't hate.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:I never said Trump cares about me.
Let me make it clear for you: Trump wouldn't take a shit on you... because he figures you would sully his shit.
Trump cares about himself and wants to do things that make America greater for himself. It just so happens that I make out in the deal too.
You couldn't "make out" in a female prison with cartons of cigarettes strapped to you and a mouthful of pardons.
Don't hate.
Impossible.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Comey's out.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Supersonic
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Supersonic »

So to summarize:

No wall
Healthcare gutted
Back to nation building
ISIS still giving it large
Coal still a dead industry
NAFTA staying
No 4% growth

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote:Comey's out.
I'm sure they'll appoint someone with no bias who will unabashedly go after the Trump/Russia connection. I feel good about this.

:|
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Good riddance.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

vlad wrote:Comey's out.

How much longer 'til the Trumptards get their wish and Trump's newly appointed and completely (un)biased FBI head gets Hillary and Obama thrown in prison?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

The FBI will soon be a wholly-owned subsidiary of Trump Industries, LLC.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

So did Trump actually try to say he's shit canning Comey because of the mishandling of the Clinton email bullshit? One of the two factors (other being Russian meddling) that got him elected in the first place? Because the only other major issue is the investigation into his Russian collusion.

There's absolutely no way they can double-talk this into something that doesn't look like brazen corruption.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:Good riddance.
Remember when you loved Comey?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=336141
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

So Comeys been fired for overstating Hillarys email fiasco. Seems legit.
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Mojo wrote:Rev, what do you like about Trump? What is he doing that you agree with? Not trolling, just asking.
Well, he's not Hillary. That was reason number one. - no, one spent her entire adult life in service to her country, the other blew his family inheritance and ended up hosting a reality tv show
Subreasons would include the fact that Hillary wanted "“common market with open trade and open borders" - Trump wants careful vetting and a border wall and trade deals that benefit America first. - the GOP budget does NOT include funds for a wall because it's not happening and not needed
Hillary wanted to allow 620,000 UNVETTED refugees into our country - Trump wants immigrants vetted and a ban on travel from terrorist hotbeds until such vetting can be put in place. - except for terrorist hotbeds where Trump Inc does business
Hillary is anti-gun and anti 2nd Amendment - Trump is pro 2nd and wants reciprocity across the states. - no politician is anti 2nd Amendment, if you even know what the 2nd Amendment is
Trump wasn't completely embroiled in "legitimate" scandal (email servers, DNC blocking of Sanders/other shenanigans, Bengazi, etc) - Hillary is a liar and crook and the exposed emails proved it. - no, it's just all a coincidence that everyone Trump has appointed to key positions of power have deep financial ties to the Russian Oligarchy
Trump calls Islamic Terrorists what they are - Hillary refuses to even use the phrase. - utter nonsense
Trump is about jobs and the economy (personal responsibility, independence and success) - Hillary is about welfare and dependencies upon the government. - more nonsense, Trump and the GOP "Healthcare" law will crush jobs in the healthcare industry - one of the largest employers in the US
Trump wants illegal aliens out of the country, starting with the criminals - Hillary wanted to keep them and bring in more. - more complete nonsense,
Trump wants to defund sanctuary cities - Hillary wanted to fund them. - Texas just signed this crap into law despite all of the law enforcement agencies being against it
Snowfl@kes make me sick and I love watching their soft little heads explode. - your man Trump is the biggest snowflake in the world. Never have we seen a more pathetic, thin skinned, whiny little bitch of a person having such power
...And because FUCK YOU! That's why. - oh the irony, you're literally fucking yourself hard with all of this and you're too stupid to realize it

I could go on.
If you really truly believe what you posted then you're either the dumbest, most ignorant motherfucker in the history of this board or just a traitor to the United States Of America. I'll go with the first one.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: There's absolutely no way they can double-talk this into something that doesn't look like brazen corruption.
I'm praying this turns into his Watergate.
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I'm no fan of Comey whatsoever, and he played partisan politics during this campaign/election cycle, but obviously now he's becoming a liability and Trump wants to get someone that will keep the proceedings more opaque and play ball with the administration's corruption. Some people are acting like the next FBI director is going to demand Trump's tax returns. They really think Trump's going to let such a person be hired?

The more Trump tries to discredit, distract... all of this points to some deep, dark secrets. I've been trying not to let myself get too optimistic, but it does feel like Trump senses the vice tightening on him. How this assclown thought he could keep his misdeeds a secret in the highest office of the land is beyond me. Mofo lived through the Nixon administration. He should have absorbed those lessons but of course it makes sense that he wouldn't have.

And this "certified letter" business? Fuck outta here with that. This ain't the Postal Service.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Senator Blumenthal on CBSN is my hero, right now. Straight up telling it like it is. Trump is a crook, the FBI knows it, and Trump is remaking the FBI in his image.
Image Image
Moggio_5.1
"Wonky Eyed Straw Gripper"

Post by Moggio_5.1 »

Supersonic wrote:So to summarize:

No wall
Healthcare gutted
Back to nation building
NAFTA staying
No 4% growth

Uh, nope. Here's the correct recap of the past 100 or so days:

~ the job market is already improving dramatically overall
~ the stock market is already threw the roof
~ there are already 73% less illegals crossing the Mexican border into the US
~ Obamacare is FINALLY on the road to being replaced with INDIVIDUAL CHOICE
~ the wall is on its way to being built and/or reconstructed depending on where along the Mexican/US border it is
~ unless renegotiation happens, NAFTA will be on its way out
~ the coal industry is alive and well
~ ISIS are slowly being destroyed
~ Flynn fired for lying about Russia
~ Comey fired for recent extreme incompetence

Oh...and btw, 4% growth in the 1st quarter is virtually impossible...

"Rock journalism is for people who can't write, preparing stories based on interviews with people who can't talk, in order to amuse people who can't read." ~ Frank Zappa, 1976
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump is also into sex with immediate family members, Mongotard. He'd certainly approve of your Oedipus complex. So there's another upside for you.
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

Mojo wrote:Hey, I may not agree with Rev, but he answered the question directly and honestly. That's more than can be said for a lot of people. I appreciate that.
No he didn't, he deflected the entire response with the usual, right wing, "But Hillary...." nonsense. :lol:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Well, he's not Hillary............................
Subreasons would include the fact that Hillary..........................
Hillary wanted to allow 620,000 UNVETTED refugees into our country - .............................
Hillary is anti-gun and anti 2nd Amendment ..........................................
Bengazi, etc) - Hillary .......................
.........................Hillary refuses to even use the phrase.
.........................- Hillary is about ...........................
................................. Hillary wanted to keep them and bring in more.
..................................Hillary wanted to fund them.

I'm a snowflake and...And because I WANT TO FUCK YOU! That's why.

I could go on.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Moggio_5.1 wrote:
Supersonic wrote:So to summarize:

No wall
Healthcare gutted
Back to nation building
NAFTA staying
No 4% growth

Uh, nope. Here's the correct recap of the past 100 or so days:

~ the job market is already improving dramatically overall
~ the stock market is already threw the roof
~ there are already 73% less illegals crossing the Mexican border into the US
~ Obamacare is FINALLY on the road to being replaced with INDIVIDUAL CHOICE
~ the wall is on its way to being built and/or reconstructed depending on where along the Mexican/US border it is
~ unless renegotiation happens, NAFTA will be on its way out
~ the coal industry is alive and well
~ ISIS are slowly being destroyed
~ Flynn fired for lying about Russia
~ Comey fired for recent extreme incompetence

Oh...and btw, 4% growth in the 1st quarter is virtually impossible...

And your proof of this is what? What Trump told you?
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:Good riddance.
Remember when you loved Comey?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=336141
No. Don't see anything suggesting such within that entire thread, either.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:No. Don't see anything suggesting such within that entire thread, either.
You loved Comey when he handed your boy the election.

You loved Comey almost as much as you love, commas.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

TenBenny wrote:I'm no fan of Comey whatsoever, and he played partisan politics during this campaign/election cycle,
Shame on him for letting Hillary & Co. off the hook with that "no intent" horseshit.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
TenBenny wrote:I'm no fan of Comey whatsoever, and he played partisan politics during this campaign/election cycle,
Shame on him for letting Hillary & Co. off the hook with that "no intent" horseshit.
Ain't no intent like the Trump shitshow intent, Methuselah. Pull your head out of that fat two-bagger's ass and pay attention.
ImageImage
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Judge Smails wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Well, he's not Hillary. That was reason number one. - no, one spent her entire adult life in service to her country, the other blew his family inheritance and ended up hosting a reality tv show
Subreasons would include the fact that Hillary wanted "“common market with open trade and open borders" - Trump wants careful vetting and a border wall and trade deals that benefit America first. - the GOP budget does NOT include funds for a wall because it's not happening and not needed
Hillary wanted to allow 620,000 UNVETTED refugees into our country - Trump wants immigrants vetted and a ban on travel from terrorist hotbeds until such vetting can be put in place. - except for terrorist hotbeds where Trump Inc does business
Hillary is anti-gun and anti 2nd Amendment - Trump is pro 2nd and wants reciprocity across the states. - no politician is anti 2nd Amendment, if you even know what the 2nd Amendment is
Trump wasn't completely embroiled in "legitimate" scandal (email servers, DNC blocking of Sanders/other shenanigans, Bengazi, etc) - Hillary is a liar and crook and the exposed emails proved it. - no, it's just all a coincidence that everyone Trump has appointed to key positions of power have deep financial ties to the Russian Oligarchy
Trump calls Islamic Terrorists what they are - Hillary refuses to even use the phrase. - utter nonsense
Trump is about jobs and the economy (personal responsibility, independence and success) - Hillary is about welfare and dependencies upon the government. - more nonsense, Trump and the GOP "Healthcare" law will crush jobs in the healthcare industry - one of the largest employers in the US
Trump wants illegal aliens out of the country, starting with the criminals - Hillary wanted to keep them and bring in more. - more complete nonsense,
Trump wants to defund sanctuary cities - Hillary wanted to fund them. - Texas just signed this crap into law despite all of the law enforcement agencies being against it
Snowfl@kes make me sick and I love watching their soft little heads explode. - your man Trump is the biggest snowflake in the world. Never have we seen a more pathetic, thin skinned, whiny little bitch of a person having such power
...And because FUCK YOU! That's why. - oh the irony, you're literally fucking yourself hard with all of this and you're too stupid to realize it

I could go on.
If you really truly believe what you posted then you're either the dumbest, most ignorant motherfucker in the history of this board or just a traitor to the United States Of America. I'll go with the first one.
Basically, this. ^^^^
What happened to defeating ISIS in 30 days? :?:
Why are such organizations such as the AMA, American Diabetes Assc.,American Academy of Pediatrics, American Nurses Assc., etc. AGAINST this piece of shit Trumpcare bill? Probably because it's utter SHIT! "Who knew healthcare could be so HARD?!?!"
I'm all for deporting criminals, but people who pay taxes, and work hard to support their families? Are YOU, Rev, going to go work in the fields, planting and picking crops in 100+ degree heat, for shit money? I fucking dare you.
And yes, your boy is the ULTIMATE snowflake. Goes on a Twitter rampage or ends interviews every time somebody hurts his feewings or asks questions he can't answer because shady shit, corruption, and general fucking incompetence.
Your boy and Hitler have a lot in common. So you basically admit you're a fascist commie fuckhead.
A Navy Seal was recently killed in Somalia. What the FUCK are we doing in Somalia? And now he wants to put troops back in Afghanistan. Yeah, I'm sure that'll end well...
Separation of Church and State? No more of that... :roll:
Gutting the EPA. Who needs clean water and air? :roll:

You Rev, and your Trumptard buddies have made our country a helluva lot worse. You're a traitor to your country and your uniform.
Fuck sigs.
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Trump cares about himself and wants to do things that make America greater for himself. It just so happens that I make out in the deal too. Don't hate.
And there you have the Trump demographic in a nutshell.
- I don't care about anyone who's not me, because FUCK YOU.
- I don't care about long-term planning 'cos we're not in the future yet. I just want it all NOW.
- I don't care that the President is an inarticulate, lying, corrupt, racist incompetent because right now I'm good.
- I do care that there's no woman or negro running the White House because FUCK THEM, white guys rule.
- did I mention FUCK YOU?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Caught Kellyanne Conway on CNN last night where she kept spewing her mantra of how the sole reason for firing Comey was restoring trust in the government agencies. By pulling a move that's a blatant self-serving abuse of power right out of the despot handbook while the whole world is watching. It's unreal.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: while the whole world is watching. It's unreal.
It may just be because I'm younger and have only been following politics for a couple of years, but this is what's doing my head in. It's so blatant. They're barely trying to cover it up. It's right there on the world stage. What's going to stop them, at this point?

Comey couldn't nail Clinton, he didn't back Trump over the wire-tapping bullshit, and he openly stated that he was investigating the Russian ties. You'd think that the White House would be smart enough to know how bad this looks, and that's the scary thing. They don't give a fuck. It's becoming a dictatorship. All of these Trumptards touting their ideals of freedom are backing a regime that doesn't give one red fuck about it.
Image Image