Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Bragging about a trip to South Carolina.

That's our Rev.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
...Who wakes up happy every day and is successful with not a complaint in the world right now.
You're a happy-go-lucky dude....just like Trump.
You guys NEVER bitch about anything, do ya?
It's called "Happy-go-to-worky."
Nah. It's called "bullshit-artist-with-a-burning-need-to-brag,-lie-and-exaggerate-because-he-thinks it-impresses-others.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Bragging about a trip to South Carolina.

That's our Rev.
:lol: SO IMPRESSIVE.

I was just in North Carolina .... OH BOY! I'm RICH! RICH! It cost all of $200 to drive there and back. Rolling in that shit like Rapin' Rev!

Best part about Trump supporters is they're all pretty reliable. Welfare, walls, and batshit crazy.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote: So good to not be owned by the government! SO GOOD!
Oh, the irony.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!"

"Some day, when things calm down, I'll tell the real story of @JoeNBC and his very insecure long-time girlfriend, @morningmika. Two clowns!"

“Be careful, Lyin’ Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!”

Whadda guy!

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:
"Some day, when things calm down, I'll tell the real story of @JoeNBC and his very insecure long-time girlfriend, @morningmika. Two clowns!"

Whadda guy!
The fucking POTUS tweeted that? I'm no fan of Joe Scarborough, but Christ on a crutch, that's so pissy and childish it staggers the imagination.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Trumpistan

Item: Trump demanded loyalty — not to his office, but to the person of the president — from James Comey.

Item: Trump admitted on live TV that he fired Comey to stop the ongoing investigation into Russia’s connections with his campaign.

Item: a woman was arrested for laughing at a Trump administration official.

Item: Another Trump official has commended police for arresting a reporter who shouted questions at him.

Item: Republicans in Congress show absolutely no inclination to do anything about any of this.

So, has America already become an authoritarian regime where law enforcement serves the supreme leader, not the Constitution, where questioning or even ridiculing the regime’s officials has become a crime, and in which the legislature is just a rubber-stamping operation?

We don’t know the answer yet; we’ll have to see how things unfold in the next few weeks. But future historians may well record that American democracy died in May 2017.

Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

A democracy brought to its knees by a man so stupid he doesn't even understand what a certified letter is.

No, wait...it's been crippled by the populace so stupid that they voted for him. A populace that would shred our constitution just to troll the left.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
RPB wrote: He's the perfect example of why I just can't take Trump supporters seriously. Just a weird, creepy, seemingly unhinged type of guy.
...Who wakes up happy every day and is successful with not a complaint in the world right now.
How you doin'? :lol:

I'ma 'bout to run down to S. Carolina to get some sun because we've had a lot of clouds and rain here lately. It's nice to be able to do that on a whim... Because I do OK for myself... Because I'm not a whiny little dependent baby who thinks America is the world's welfare office.
So good to not be owned by the government! SO GOOD!
Won't you join me in my happiness?
Come along! You can change your miserable ways! I know you can! Be happy... Like me!
VinceNeilsPuke, is that you?! :shock:

"AHHHHH...LIFE IS GOOD!"
Fuck sigs.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Tapes? Like Nixon? Unreal.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Even Trump's pal Donny Deutsch (I assume they're pals, as he was always featured on "The Apprentice") is referring to Trump as a dictator.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/morning- ... nning-end/

It really does feel like this is unraveling. I've watched Keith Olbermann's commentaries for GQ and they're very well-articulated. What this really comes down to is, and he's made this point, it could all be over tomorrow. It really could. There's enough in the overall mix to remove him. The problem is obviously the Republican obstructionism. There has to be enough shit on Trump piled up to the point where the noise is deafening and the Republicans can no longer ignore it.

I agree with the posters above. How anyone can still support what's happening is beyond me. At this point the average Trump supporter can only be regarded as either ignorant, a traitor or an asshole, or maybe two or three out of three.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:

Whadda guy!
The fucking POTUS tweeted that? I'm no fan of Joe Scarborough, but Christ on a crutch, that's so pissy and childish it staggers the imagination.
Crazy world, ain't it?
It's like we're living in a Mel Brooks film..

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Metal Sludge wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Uh. No it doesn't and why would it?

You know you're a moron, right?
Yes, cantstop, explain your logic.
Absolutely!
Explain your logic. Or not logic, but your thoughts, obviously there's no logic.
In complete paragraphs, please.
Your little drive by's that say nothing are starting to piss me off. Especially considering your bullshit after the 2012 election.
Why do you support the orange buffoon?
What do you hope to gain from this administration?
How can you possibly believe that there hasn't been interference in this election?
Do you really expect this ass clown not to be impeached? If so, why not?

You need to answer each and every question with a full explanation.

So Mr Magic Fingers are you going to answer the lady's questions?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mr. Vanished Fingers :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Supersonic
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Supersonic »

Love this picture :D
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
RPB wrote: He's the perfect example of why I just can't take Trump supporters seriously. Just a weird, creepy, seemingly unhinged type of guy.
How you doin'? :lol:
You know who else wakes up like that? Mental patients.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Luminiferous wrote:
Metal Sludge wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Yes, cantstop, explain your logic.
Absolutely!
Explain your logic. Or not logic, but your thoughts, obviously there's no logic.
In complete paragraphs, please.
Your little drive by's that say nothing are starting to piss me off. Especially considering your bullshit after the 2012 election.
Why do you support the orange buffoon?
What do you hope to gain from this administration?
How can you possibly believe that there hasn't been interference in this election?
Do you really expect this ass clown not to be impeached? If so, why not?

You need to answer each and every question with a full explanation.

So Mr Magic Fingers are you going to answer the lady's questions?
No he won't. But it should keep him out of this thread.
At least it better!
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote: I'ma 'bout to run down to S. Carolina to get some sun because we've had a lot of clouds and rain here lately.

When are you coming down? You will love the beach during Memorial Day!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:A democracy brought to its knees by a man so stupid he doesn't even understand what a certified letter is.

No, wait...it's been crippled by the populace so stupid that they voted for him. A populace that would shred our constitution just to troll the left.
It's on all of us. We let it happen.

Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:Image
I mean....it's just my own little Photoshop fantasy creation but it would be everything if it were real. :mrgreen:
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Turner Coates wrote:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:A democracy brought to its knees by a man so stupid he doesn't even understand what a certified letter is.

Truth. Had we not been presented a sure bet of another Clinton/Bush go around people might have actually gave a fuck about the election. But, the media pushed it so hard the came up shooting that wad way to soon.

The stupid populace that only live for the Real Housewives shows and what the Kardashians are doing at this second are responsible for this. I blame MTV just a bit.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Remember the good old days when congressmen were more than willing to have an independent counsel investigate an important threat to the country like a blow job?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Luminiferous wrote:Remember the good old days when congressmen were more than willing to have an independent counsel investigate an important threat to the country like a blow job?
Or remember the good old days when the guy who is now fucking President devoted years of his life to the President's birth certificate?

Nobody is in a WORSE position to talk about political witch hunts than Donald Trump.

This is also a guy whose main position on this is that the Democrats are just being sore losers. Can't let go of the popular vote though. (And I get what's going on there--the Republicans are exploiting his vanity to pass voter suppression legislation. Bottom line: Republicans have little future without it.)

I can't stand bipartisan politics in the sense that I think it invites intellectual dishonesty on huge levels. I am not crazy about James Comey. At the same time, I'm not a moron where I think he was fired for mishandling the Hillary shit. It also helps that Dolt 45 came out and fucking said it was because of the Russia investigation. :lol:

But somehow that suspicion translates into me loving Comey.

It's like this: Someone at work steals your lunch. You go to your boss and they're all "Well, we have had problems before but...he's had an outstanding month, he's good for the company, just suck it up." Then the lunch thief goes to corporate about the boss. Boss grabbed his cock, felt entitled to do so, he voted for Trump. Now the boss fires the lunch-thief and tells everyone it's because they stole your lunch several months back. And why aren't you happy about this?

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:The Time interview is a fucking mindblower.
http://time.com/4775040/donald-trump-ti ... president/
But in a short period of time I understood everything there was to know about health care.
Must be why it failed the first time...
I think we have to be a strong nation. I think we were being laughed at by the world. They’re not laughing anymore.
WERE? :lol:

Take your fingers out of your ears Don, you'll hear plenty...

We have to humiliate the enemy. And if we don’t humiliate them, we’re going to have our kids continuing to go and fight for ISIS.
"OUR KIDS??" Your kids aren't going anywhere, chickenshit... They, like their father, avoided serving their country and if they're going to shoot at anything it will be some exotic animal they paid someone 50K or more to track for them so they could shoot it and pose with it like some sort of badass Jonathan Kincaid..
The only thing your kids will ever fight is a bad cold..

Terrible. Incredible and terrible. They’re so brave. I mean their legs are blown off, their arms are blown off, their faces … Their spirit’s amazing. It’s incredible. One guy had his leg blown off in Afghanistan. Handsome guy, really good looking guy. And he was with his girlfriend. His leg was blown off high, you know.
Drumpf must be a big fan of Chickenona's writings... :roll:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Also, the win/lose thing plays into stupidity big time. It exploits the stupid, who can't think of things in terms other than winning or losing, like sports.

Rev thinks of this as "Trump won, I like Trump, therefore I'm a winner." Same excitement I got out of the Cubs winning the World Series.

Cantstop vanishes from the boards for 3 years because he rooted for Romney and lost. He was so humiliated for being wrong, he couldn't even post. He was a loser.

To people with adult brains, it's way more complicated than that. I voted for Hillary (ugh) but if she won, I wouldn't have considered that a win for me. There would've been a momentary satisfaction out of beating Trump, just as there was a momentary satisfaction when Obama beat Romney and McCain. I didn't spend 8 years under Obama going "I won!" like it meant anything. I didn't win shit. My life under Obama was the exact same as it was under Bush. I'm white, I'm male, I'm heterosexual, I was born in the U.S.

And my life will probably be the same under Trump. I'm a white male American, I'm good no matter what.

I have this weird thing called EMPATHY, which separates me from psychopaths like Cantstop and Rev. They operate on only two levels: Ego and vanity. I'm not without that, but also I feel shitty when a Muslim at Whole Foods has a Trump supporter talk shit to them. When a drunk asshole harasses a family on a beach, and it's because Donald Trump has emboldened him to do so, that makes me feel awful for them.

So how is my life worse? My life is worse living in that shit. It saddens me because while I think Cantstop and Rev aren't better than that, most people are. If Donald Trump doesn't sign any significant legislation his entire term, that poison is still in the water.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:

Not exactly. I didn't vote for Trump. Nor did I run Hillary's campaign. But Hillary was the better option available to us of the two main candidates and I voted for her. And there are many, many more like me. So I'm not sure what responsibility me or those like me bear for him being put in office.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Where the fuck is Ivanka??? Isn't she supposed to be by his side, holding his leash? Oh wait, she's preparing for her upcoming trip to Paris for the climate change summit. Ivanka Trump, fashion designer, representing the United States. :? :roll: Jesus wept.
Fuck sigs.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Watching this pandering fuck pretend he gives a shit about God while giving the commencement speech at Liberty University. All the sudden, it's God this and God that. Fuck out of here with that shit.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image