A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Dolt 45
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo wrote:Watching this pandering fuck pretend he gives a shit about God while giving the commencement speech at Liberty University. All the sudden, it's God this and God that. Fuck out of here with that shit.
The last poll I seen said like 44% of white evangelicals said Drumpf had strong moral character...

I wonder if it were the multiple affairs, adultery, pathological lying, mocking the handicapped, bragging about grabbing women by the pussy or bullying the vets off 5th Avenue because they were lowering the property value that seals it for them?

The guy is one of the least religious buffoons to hold the office, but yet he has idiots thanking baby Jesus for him.. :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Reportedly Considering Kimberly Guilfoyle As Press Sec, Bringing In Fox News Producers to WH
http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-re ... secretary/

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Luminiferous wrote:
Mojo wrote:Watching this pandering fuck pretend he gives a shit about God while giving the commencement speech at Liberty University. All the sudden, it's God this and God that. Fuck out of here with that shit.
The last poll I seen said like 44% of white evangelicals said Drumpf had strong moral character...

I wonder if it were the multiple affairs, adultery, pathological lying, mocking the handicapped, bragging about grabbing women by the pussy or bullying the vets off 5th Avenue because they were lowering the property value that seals it for them?

The guy is one of the least religious buffoons to hold the office, but yet he has idiots thanking baby Jesus for him.. :lol:
To be fair, I don't generally hold the religious to a high intellectual standard, anyway.
If you're religious, you've already shown a high propensity for being guided by idiocy. It's unsurprising that people who pride themselves on faith, the only thing I can think of that is championed for blind adherence, would swallow Trump's bullshit.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Turner Coates wrote:Trump Reportedly Considering Kimberly Guilfoyle As Press Sec, Bringing In Fox News Producers to WH
Makes sense. Fake news person for a fake President.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

That-guy wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:Trump Reportedly Considering Kimberly Guilfoyle As Press Sec, Bringing In Fox News Producers to WH
Makes sense. Fake news person for a fake President.
Man, people in media or these financial firms can't seem to sign up fast enough for Trump's administration, can they? Is there no one on that side that is paying attention and actually understands the whole thing is going down in flames, and that it would be smart to run far away? When all of this finally does blow, the double-crossing everyone scrambles to engage in is going to make "Reservoir Dogs" look like "Mary Poppins."
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Luminiferous wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:The Time interview is a fucking mindblower.
http://time.com/4775040/donald-trump-ti ... president/
We have to humiliate the enemy. And if we don’t humiliate them, we’re going to have our kids continuing to go and fight for ISIS.
"OUR KIDS??" Your kids aren't going anywhere, chickenshit... They, like their father, avoided serving their country [/quote]

You read that wrong. Trumpovich said his kids will continue to go fight FOR ISIS. For, not against. And that would not surprise me too much. Russia supports ISIS and bombs their enemies. Komrade Trump supports Russia. Makes sense.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote: I'ma 'bout to run down to S. Carolina to get some sun because we've had a lot of clouds and rain here lately.

When are you coming down? You will love the beach during Memorial Day!
I'm here now. Be here all week.
Bike week!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"I'm sending in the KISS Army. My kids are too busy doing important things."

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

According to Louise Mensch, a sealed indictment has been granted against Trump...
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

That-guy wrote:According to Louise Mensch, a sealed indictment has been granted against Trump...
I wouldn't take too much of what she says seriously.
Image Image
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Mojo wrote:
That-guy wrote:According to Louise Mensch, a sealed indictment has been granted against Trump...
I need something to hope for. :lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

That-guy wrote:
Mojo wrote:
I need something to hope for. :lol:
You can always trust a Mensch.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Rumblings of a sealed indictment against Trump are beginning to swirl.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/has-a-s ... ent-trump/
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

I'm really hoping this is true. Of course, I'm not getting my hopes up too much.
Sammi_Curr
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sammi_Curr »

ZEMBLA - The dubious friends of Donald Trump: the Russians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEdMuKq30I
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

Mojo wrote:
Just to bring a bit of light humour/ humor to this thread, I take it you lot all know that Louise Mensch was a hair metal groupie BITD?

http://popbitch.com/home/2013/10/31/groupie-dynamic/
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

Last edited by Cyd on Sun May 14, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

GoodJudge wrote:
Mojo wrote:
Just to bring a bit of light humour/ humor to this thread, I take it you lot all know that Louise Mensch was a hair metal groupie BITD?

http://popbitch.com/home/2013/10/31/groupie-dynamic/
She married Pete Mensch. That tells you everything you need to know.
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

‘I guarantee you’ll be offended’: Rocker Todd Rundgren tells Trump fans not to come to his concerts
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/i-guar ... -concerts/

Singer and songwriter Todd Rundgren had a word of caution for fans intending to come to his concerts: trigger warning for Trump fans.

“I guarantee that in this show if you’re a Trump supporter, you will likely be offended. Let the buyer beware! I mean, if you can’t take a joke, or you can’t admit that you’ve made a mistake, you don’t belong with the rest of us,” he explained.

Even if the trigger warning scares off paying Rundgren fans, he’s willing to take it, saying he’s not sure they provide any value anyway.

“And also, I don’t understand your frickin’ values. Because I’m not singing about that. If you don’t understand that basic thing, you’re just fooling yourself,” he said.

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Portland Whiskey Bar
1987 cartoon
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Rageman wrote:Portland Whiskey Bar
What if a person was to punch some random guy named Steve Bannon? There's nothing on the receipt specifying that is has to be the Steve Bannon working in the Trump cabinet.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Turner Coates wrote:‘I guarantee you’ll be offended’: Rocker Todd Rundgren tells Trump fans not to come to his concerts
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/i-guar ... -concerts/

Singer and songwriter Todd Rundgren had a word of caution for fans intending to come to his concerts: trigger warning for Trump fans.

“I guarantee that in this show if you’re a Trump supporter, you will likely be offended. Let the buyer beware! I mean, if you can’t take a joke, or you can’t admit that you’ve made a mistake, you don’t belong with the rest of us,” he explained.

Even if the trigger warning scares off paying Rundgren fans, he’s willing to take it, saying he’s not sure they provide any value anyway.

“And also, I don’t understand your frickin’ values. Because I’m not singing about that. If you don’t understand that basic thing, you’re just fooling yourself,” he said.
I don't usually like musicians spouting off about politics during a show even if I agree with what they're saying, but at least he's giving fair warning. During Obama's term, I made the mistake of seeing Ted Nugent. :lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The idea of Trump potentially stopping press briefings is about as dictatorial as you can get. How is shit like this even possible in the United States?
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote:The idea of Trump potentially stopping press briefings is about as dictatorial as you can get. How is shit like this even possible in the United States?
It gives the appearance that a Melissa McCarthy impression on a fucking skit show has managed to blow a gigantic hole in our entire process of government. Maybe SNL can make a skit spoofing the state of the union address and save us the trouble of having to sit through that shit too.

We elected "a strong leader", right Donald? So very, very, very strong.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Doubling down, laying blame, concerned with the daytime ratings of press conferences.... the daily ramblings of a paranoid buffoon. At least he's whitish.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote:
Mojo wrote:The idea of Trump potentially stopping press briefings is about as dictatorial as you can get. How is shit like this even possible in the United States?
It gives the appearance that a Melissa McCarthy impression on a fucking skit show has managed to blow a gigantic hole in our entire process of government. Maybe SNL can make a skit spoofing the state of the union address and save us the trouble of having to sit through that shit too.

We elected "a strong leader", right Donald? So very, very, very strong.
At this point, it's like they're trying to top McCarthy. Hiding in the bushes? You wouldn't even think to write that.
Although I'm outraged at the administration, I do have to admit to a certain amount of apathy, too. Nothing would surprise me, at this point. I'm becoming desensitized. And that's scary. That's how regimes take over. And we cannot allow that.

Firing the man who's investigating you and threatening to stop press briefings. If you stand by Trump, you are a sheep and a disgrace to American values.
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Also, I spend a fair amount of time on Conservative blogs and subreddits. I like hearing the other sides of things so I can understand as much as possible. I'm seeing so much of an "I won" mentality that is really odd to me. These people are so excited to have "won" that they can overlook anything as long as they're the "winners."

It's exactly the same as the religious blindly following. They "know" they're one of the chosen, so no matter what crazy fucking bullshit they're told to believe, they do so unflinchingly because they've won. They can ignore all the fucked up shit the church has done and is doing and just roll with it. Being the winner is far more important to their fragile, slavish minds than admitting they're in a cult and getting the fuck out.
Image Image