A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: President Trump

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Mojo wrote: against the opinions of literally the vast majority of the world,

holy shit ur a moron.

What do u think the "vast majority" base their opinion on? They are just told to think that.

The only opinions that matter are those of scientists. EVen they will tell u its not a huge deal.

The people that make it a huge deal are people with political and money agendas u fuckin fool.

Climate change is always going to happen. Sometimes up, sometimes down. You really think temperature will stay exactly the same over all time?

And if u think noone (including US) is doing anything about it, ur wrong. Most countries including us are doing wind and solar power and will continue to do it, stupid Paris deal or not.

Nuclear? Its going down not because of Trump but because of natural gas u dink.

Stop being a programmed uber-liberal parrot.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Heenan Snuka wrote: The only opinions that matter are those of scientists. EVen they will tell u its not a huge deal.
This negates anything you could possibly say. Your willful ignorance clearly comes from an extremely limited number of (probably Fox) news sources, all of which pander to your staunchly-held confirmation bias. The vast majority of the scientific community is and has been utterly aghast at this administration's callous disregard for the environment. Getting anything resembling open-minded discourse from you is akin to getting Machado to lecture about quantum physics. Stick to posting about shit and let the adults talk politics.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Holy shit.

Did Rev boot rape Heenan for his log in info?
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

So basically, nobody in here knows what the Paris Climate Accord is either.
Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Bighole wrote:Don't know if anybody put this up yet but Bloomberg is going to pay $15 million from his philanthropy efforts to the United Nations to pay the United States' contribution under the Paris climate accord. What a guy.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/336143 ... imate-debt

I didn't think the contributions were financial.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:
Heenan Snuka wrote: The only opinions that matter are those of scientists. EVen they will tell u its not a huge deal.
This negates anything you could possibly say. Your willful ignorance clearly comes from an extremely limited number of (probably Fox) news sources, all of which pander to your staunchly-held confirmation bias.
Think about it. Rising water levels mean rising sewer levels.
Good times!

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote:
This negates anything you could possibly say. Your willful ignorance clearly comes from an extremely limited number of (probably Fox) news sources, all of which pander to your staunchly-held confirmation bias.
Good times!
He can drown himself in shit.
Image Image
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

Anne_Thrax wrote:
Bighole wrote:Don't know if anybody put this up yet but Bloomberg is going to pay $15 million from his philanthropy efforts to the United Nations to pay the United States' contribution under the Paris climate accord. What a guy.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/336143 ... imate-debt

I didn't think the contributions were financial.
I saw $15 million and thought they were talking money. I'll go with you tho. I can't be bothered to read it. :D
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Anne_Thrax wrote:So basically, nobody in here knows what the Paris Climate Accord is either.
It is an agreement that human initiated climate change is a real problem and that we need to get a handle on it by moving from fossil fuels to cleaner energy sources.
ImageImage
Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:So basically, nobody in here knows what the Paris Climate Accord is either.
It is an agreement that human initiated climate change is a real problem and that we need to get a handle on it by moving from fossil fuels to cleaner energy sources.
So what is Bloomberg throwing 15 million at the United Nations supposed to be accomplishing? What is Trump talking about "negotiating a better 'deal' for the US"? Is there something finite that this accord is regulating or attempting to achieve?
Chieftan44

Post by Chieftan44 »

We already have cleaner energy sources. The problem is storage, which as of right now mostly comes in the form of batteries. Batteries in general contain highly toxic, corrosive chemicals and are extremely hazardous to the environment. About 250 million Americans own a cellphone powered by a lithium-ion battery and I can link instructions on how to properly dispose of batteries.

If you're worried about that sort of thing.

I'm confident that somebody not signing a glorified petition with a bunch of one-term politicians from around the world isn't going to stop Americans from continuing to research alternative energy sources of the future and in the short term, properly disposing their used batteries.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

I never knew that Heenan could get any dumber than what he's previously posted.

Heenan, where the fuck do you get your fucked up information? It reminds me of the idiots shopping for produce declaring that organics is just a marketing ploy to jack up the prices. It's amazing how the boisterous assholes would shut up when I would educate them on why we have organics in the first place(hint: it used to be only available from a farmer but was initially introduced into the grocery stores for people recovering from chemo-therapy, not for self-important dickheads).

I love it when fact challenged people spout out mis-information and in the same breath tell someone to stop being a programmed parrot. It's amazing how Reputards can never see their own hypocrisy. "My information is correct but you're being duped by propaganda". Ridiculous.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Rageman wrote:I never knew that Heenan could get any dumber than what he's previously posted.

Heenan, where the fuck do you get your fucked up information? It reminds me of the idiots shopping for produce declaring that organics is just a marketing ploy to jack up the prices. It's amazing how the boisterous assholes would shut up when I would educate them on why we have organics in the first place(hint: it used to be only available from a farmer but was initially introduced into the grocery stores for people recovering from chemo-therapy, not for self-important dickheads).

I love it when fact challenged people spout out mis-information and in the same breath tell someone to stop being a programmed parrot. It's amazing how Reputards can never see their own hypocrisy. "My information is correct but you're being duped by propaganda". Ridiculous.
You work at a grocery store?
Danzig in the Dark

Chieftard44 wrote:
We already have cleaner energy sources.
Clean energy is in it's infancy and we have a government willing to throw out that baby with the bathwater.
Chieftard44 wrote:The problem is storage, which as of right now mostly comes in the form of batteries. Batteries in general contain highly toxic, corrosive chemicals and are extremely hazardous to the environment. About 250 million Americans own a cellphone powered by a lithium-ion battery and I can link instructions on how to properly dispose of batteries.

If you're worried about that sort of thing.
Thanks for that public service announcement, Chieftard. Especially sice it has fuck all to do with the Paris Accords or clean energy.
Chieftard44 wrote:I'm confident that somebody not signing a glorified petition with a bunch of one-term politicians from around the world isn't going to stop Americans from continuing to research alternative energy sources of the future and in the short term, properly disposing their used batteries.
The governments that are not ran by fucktards with their heads up their collective ass will be investing in clean energy research and development, and we will be left behind. That doesn't sound like #MAGA to me.
ImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Anne_Thrax wrote:
Rageman wrote:I never knew that Heenan could get any dumber than what he's previously posted.

:lol:
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote: This negates anything you could possibly say. Your willful ignorance clearly comes from an extremely limited number of (probably Fox) news sources, all of which pander to your staunchly-held confirmation bias.
Good times!
He can drown himself in shit.
Yeah. It's South Park mentality.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Rageman wrote:I never knew that Heenan could get any dumber than what he's previously posted
I have to admit that even though I completely disagree with every word he said, I'm somehow relieved to see that he's not the one dimensional cartoon character who's obsessed with shit and concert reviews that I thought he was. :lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Larry Lickballs makes a passing remark about organics to his wife, and then Rainman The Fruit Manager comes barreling over and gives them a lecture.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Anne_Thrax wrote:

Not anymore. I program radio stations.
Only users lose drugs.
Danzig in the Dark

Rageman wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:

Were you forced out of the grocery business for scaring off customers?
ImageImage
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Rageman wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:
Nope. Got my own radio station and then got hired to program another one 200 miles away.
Only users lose drugs.
Danzig in the Dark

Rageman wrote:
Rageman wrote: Not anymore. I program radio stations.
Nope. Got my own radio station and then got hired to program another one 200 miles away.
ImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Rageman wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:

They had to let Rainman go because someone used too many plastic baggies and he almost beat them to death with an organic rutabaga.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

In 2017, the only people who don't believe manmade climate change is a real thing are morons.

What possible reason would 195 territories have for perpetuating some hoax about the destruction of the planet?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote:In 2017, the only people who don't believe manmade climate change is a real thing are morons.

What possible reason would 195 territories have for perpetuating some hoax about the destruction of the planet?
They tryin' to steal all the carbon credits, Maaaan!
Image Image
Chieftan44

Post by Chieftan44 »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:Clean energy is in it's infancy and we have a government willing to throw out that baby with the bathwater.
You are hilarious, Dickhead in the Dark. Clean energy is nothing new.

That thing runs on organic food and SHITS fertilizer. Stop for blabbing for one second and think about it.

Danzig in the Dark wrote:The governments that are not ran by fucktards with their heads up their collective ass will be investing in clean energy research and development, and we will be left behind. That doesn't sound like #MAGA to me.
Can you link the article about scientists and engineers across the USA giving up their day jobs because we didn't sign the Paris Accord? Where they said WE CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT THAT SIGNED PIECE OF PAPER. WE'RE DONE IT'S OVER.
Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Rageman wrote:Got my own radio station and then got hired to program another one 200 miles away.

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

If Trump and his admin had any brains, they would have said something like we won't be putting any money into this Paris agreement, instead we will spend that money researching clean energy at home. We all know it would be a lie, but it would be better than this refusal to talk shit.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

MickeyG wrote:If Trump and his admin had any brains
You can just stop there. :lol:
Danzig in the Dark

Chieftard44 wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:Clean energy is in it's infancy and we have a government willing to throw out that baby with the bathwater.
You are hilarious, Dickhead in the Dark. Clean energy is nothing new.

That thing runs on organic food and SHITS fertilizer. Stop for blabbing for one second and think about it.
Like liquid gold, Chieftard? :lol: Horses and other ruminants fart out methane, another greenhouse gas. Shit isn't particularly clean, either. Learn some fucking science, Chieftard. This is exactly what I meant. You assclown want to drag us backward while the rest of the planet moves ahead. Brilliant idea, Chieftard.
Chieftard44 wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:The governments that are not ran by fucktards with their heads up their collective ass will be investing in clean energy research and development, and we will be left behind. That doesn't sound like #MAGA to me.
Can you link the article about scientists and engineers across the USA giving up their day jobs because we didn't sign the Paris Accord? Where they said WE CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT THAT SIGNED PIECE OF PAPER. WE'RE DONE IT'S OVER.
Here are some links that will serve you better:
http://www.educationcorner.com/reading- ... nsion.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
Like I said:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... 1-percent/
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... ge-funding
https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... ograms-epa
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/16/politics/ ... index.html
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017 ... e-impacts/
https://www.nature.com/news/us-science- ... et-1.21652
You done yet, Chieftard, or can we expect more failure and ineptitude as you follow in your glorious leader's clownshoes?
ImageImage