Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

genesracoonwig
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: President Trump

Post by genesracoonwig »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
genesracoonwig wrote:The world view of the lunatic left - USA good, Russia bad. USA smash.
2017 - the year the tin foil hat brigade lost their fucking marbles.
That's one of the most backwards things I've ever heard. Nationalism and cold war hysteria is a core rightwing position. This black and white, good vs. evil world view pretty much defines the American right. Apparently party lines are confusing you so much you have no idea where left and right are anymore.

2017 - the year idiots started pretending to fight their own principles.
I should correct myself, it is the basic view of the majority of Americans - right and left. Putting this whole farce to the side, the average American regardless of political leanings has a comic book view of the world stage where the USA is Captain America and the current villain of the month is Russia.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

genesracoonwig wrote: Just like voters that were influenced to be anti-trump through made up news/dossiers etc...
That is beyond laughable. As if Russian ties are all that make people (read: the majority of American citizens and the rest of the world) anti-Trump.

"You let the media's reporting of his being a reprehensible cunt by condemning entire ethnic groups, calling women "pigs," and disparaging war heroes influence you! Ignore all of that, like me!"

"You let the openly-posted and verifiable prospective healthcare bills, which have been unable to even equal, let alone improve Obamacare, despite having literally years and years to formulate, and, if passed, would effectively render healthcare unaffordable or unattainable to literally 95+ percent of the country influence you! Ignore that, like me!"

"You let the overwhelming majority of the scientific community influence your beliefs on climate change! Believe the minority, most of which is made up of studies funded by coal lobbyists and those who lose money if they can't dump their nuclear waste into the water supply, like me!"

"Call the FBI out for ineptitude and shit all over them for their handling of Clinton's email scandal and for finding no evidence of "wire-tapping" but immediately, conveniently and without question believe that there are no ties to Russia because the FBI hasn't found them yet!"

And the one that's really doing my head in, lately:

"Claim the media is fake, bag on CNN specifically, but vehemently deny that you watch Fox News or read Breitbart! Then parrot their talking points almost verbatim, leaving everyone to question where you got that information, if you don't watch the very few sources that spew it! When asked where you get your news, be unable to provide a source because you've so vehemently clung to on hating all media, and don't admit that you're actually uninformed and have made the conscious choice to blindly follow sources that post conspiratorial shit that they are then forced to retract like Seth Rich's murder, or CNN staging a Muslim protest when all they did was film police letting Muslim protesters through their line in order to protest. Call everyone else sheep, but be totally unable to provide any discourse that hasn't been thoroughly discredited! Like me!"

Dude, if you think Russian ties are all that's beyond shady about Donald Trump, then you really are stupid.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
genesracoonwig

Post by genesracoonwig »

Mojo wrote:
genesracoonwig wrote: Just like voters that were influenced to be anti-trump through made up news/dossiers etc...
That is beyond laughable. As if Russian ties are all that make people (read: the majority of American citizens and the rest of the world) anti-Trump.

"You let the media's reporting of his being a reprehensible cunt by condemning entire ethnic groups, calling women "pigs," and disparaging war heroes influence you! Ignore all of that, like me!"

"You let the openly-posted and verifiable prospective healthcare bills, which have been unable to even equal, let alone improve Obamacare, despite having literally years and years to formulate, and, if passed, would effectively render healthcare unaffordable or unattainable to literally 95+ percent of the country influence you! Ignore that, like me!"

"You let the overwhelming majority of the scientific community influence your beliefs on climate change! Believe the minority, most of which is made up of studies funded by coal lobbyists and those who lose money if they can't dump their nuclear waste into the water supply, like me!"

"Call the FBI out for ineptitude and shit all over them for their handling of Clinton's email scandal and for finding no evidence of "wire-tapping" but immediately, conveniently and without question believe that there are no ties to Russia because the FBI hasn't found them yet!"

And the one that's really doing my head in, lately:

"Claim the media is fake, bag on CNN specifically, but vehemently deny that you watch Fox News or read Breitbart! Then parrot their talking points almost verbatim, leaving everyone to question where you got that information, if you don't watch the very few sources that spew it! When asked where you get your news, be unable to provide a source because you've so vehemently clung to on hating all media, and don't admit that you're actually uninformed and have made the conscious choice to blindly follow sources that post conspiratorial shit that they are then forced to retract like Seth Rich's murder, or CNN staging a Muslim protest when all they did was film police letting Muslim protesters through their line in order to protest. Call everyone else sheep, but be totally unable to provide any discourse that hasn't been thoroughly discredited! Like me!"

Dude, if you think Russian ties are all that's beyond shady about Donald Trump, then you really are stupid.
The reality is that I don't give a shit about Trump. What is more than amusing to me is the selective reporting and the cherry picking of info that the lunatic left engages in every single day. While at the same time ignoring anything and everything regarding darlings of the media. I don't see any mention of the troubling things Comey related about the former administration. I don't see any mention of Comey's selective memory during his testimony. When it came to Trump his memory was crystal clear, regarding other topics he wasn't sure or didn't really remember etc...

The comedic relief you guys provide is wonderful, keep it up you wacky little bunch of crayon munchers.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Where do you suggest I go for the full story? What are your news sources?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Mojo wrote:Where do you suggest I go for the full story? What are your news sources?
I get my news from HSN, the Heenan Snuka Network.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

I'm enjoying this victory lap.
Surely this joyous spiking of the football will never come back to haunt Trump and his admin.
I think more telling is the questions about the Russian bank VEB and other questions that he was holding over for the closed hearing.
People that think this is over, are cashing in their chips early, methinks.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
genesracoonwig

Post by genesracoonwig »

Mojo wrote:Where do you suggest I go for the full story? What are your news sources?
I try and read/watch everything I can - from CNN to Breitbart to the foreign press. Ignore the over the top biased rantings of each source and find a nice middle ground. When you do that, step back and see what is really there. Nothing.

As an American I find it extremely odd that this modern whining left ignores one of the most sacred tenets of the justice system, innocent until proven guilty. By following just the left leaning media Trump has already been tried and convicted when he is not even under investigation. Comey testified that Trump did not try to block the investigation and if I am not mistaken he even told Comey it would be good to find out if there were some satellite associates of his who did something wrong.

I worked for a little over a decade in the media and am extremely aware how each service (editors, producers, journalists) manipulate info to further their own narratives and agendas.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

genesracoonwig wrote:
I try and read/watch everything I can - from CNN to Breitbart to the foreign press. Ignore the over the top biased rantings of each source and find a nice middle ground. When you do that, step back and see what is really there. Nothing.

As an American I find it extremely odd that this modern whining left ignores one of the most sacred tenets of the justice system, innocent until proven guilty. By following just the left leaning media Trump has already been tried and convicted when he is not even under investigation. Comey testified that Trump did not try to block the investigation and if I am not mistaken he even told Comey it would be good to find out if there were some satellite associates of his who did something wrong.

I worked for a little over a decade in the media and am extremely aware how each service (editors, producers, journalists) manipulate info to further their own narratives and agendas.
First off, Comey didn't say that Trump isn't under investigation, only that he wasn't when Comey left. He may very well be under investigation right now.

Second, I applaud you for getting your news from various sources but you may want to cross Breitbart off of your list. They're about as reliable as the National Enquirer.
Pierce Foreskin

genesracoonwig wrote:

As an American I find it extremely odd that this modern whining left ignores one of the most sacred tenets of the justice system, innocent until proven guilty. By following just the left leaning media Trump has already been tried and convicted when he is not even under investigation.
Oh cry me a fucking river, conservatives and those on the Alt-right have zero room for talking about ignoring the "most sacred tenets of the justice system". With the Birther in chief and all those that tried to de-legitimize Obama for eight fucking years.
And none of you all had any qualms about calling for Hillary to be locked up.
You're a crusader for innocent until proven guilty, bitch, please.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Hooligan
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Hooligan »

That-guy wrote: Without trying to turn this into yet another political argument, I'll just say this...

Do you really believe that the Intelligence Agencies are going to throw their sources under the bus and risk national security in order to provide proof? They can't.

If given the choice between believing Donald Trump or pretty much anyone else on earth, I'm not believing Trump.
So why even say it if you can't substantiate it? Aren't you already compromising sources/assets by saying you know about it?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

genesracoonwig wrote:The reality is that I don't give a shit about Trump.
:lol:

Fight tooth and nail to establish his correctness over the "lunatic left"... BUT... you don't give a shit about him. Okay.

Man, the sheer numbers of the "lunatic left" are growing all the time. Or maybe it's just people of liberal AND conservative political orientation seeing that we have made a grave error in handing the reins of the country over to a complete idiot. No, no... couldn't be that, huh? How low do Trump's approval ratings have to go before it becomes rational vs. brainwashed as opposed to this tired right vs. left swayback that fuckheads like yourself cling to?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
genesracoonwig

Post by genesracoonwig »

exitflagger wrote:

Fight tooth and nail to establish his correctness over the "lunatic left"... BUT... you don't give a shit about him. Okay.

Man, the sheer numbers of the "lunatic left" are growing all the time. Or maybe it's just people of liberal AND conservative political orientation seeing that we have made a grave error in handing the reins of the country over to a complete idiot. No, no... couldn't be that, huh? How low do Trump's approval ratings have to go before it becomes rational vs. brainwashed as opposed to this tired right vs. left swayback that fuckheads like yourself cling to?
The same people that are feeding you approval ratings are the same people that were feeding you polls showing Hillary was going to annihilate Trump. We all know how that ended up.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Hooligan wrote:
That-guy wrote: Without trying to turn this into yet another political argument, I'll just say this...

Do you really believe that the Intelligence Agencies are going to throw their sources under the bus and risk national security in order to provide proof? They can't.

If given the choice between believing Donald Trump or pretty much anyone else on earth, I'm not believing Trump.
So why even say it if you can't substantiate it? Aren't you already compromising sources/assets by saying you know about it?
They apparently feel that they can substantiate it. It's just not information that the general public is going to hear right now. It'll all come out at some point. Until then, I and most Americans choose to believe our Intelligence Agencies that sacrifice their lives to get the truth and protect the rest of us over a known liar like Trump.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

genesracoonwig wrote:
exitflagger wrote:

The same people that are feeding you approval ratings are the same people that were feeding you polls showing Hillary was going to annihilate Trump. We all know how that ended up.
Yes, we do. With her annihilating Trump in the popular vote. :wink:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

genesracoonwig wrote:
exitflagger wrote:

"FAKE NEWS!!"™

All bases are covered by the usual moves. Lunatic right! Lunatic right!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Donald Trump supporters concoct their own James Comey story
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 102635810/

When former FBI Director James Comey's prepared congressional testimony hit the internet on Wednesday, President Donald Trump's supporters rejoiced. In the statement, Comey admitted that he told Trump on three separate occasions that Trump wasn't personally under investigation by the FBI in connection with potential Russian interference in the 2016 election.

This is a point Trump had made upon firing Comey in May, and this week Trump enthusiasts were happy to declare the president clear of any wrongdoing now that Comey had corroborated it. Yet this is an example of how far we've sunk – the U.S president is now getting credit for having managed not to lie to the American people.

Let the canonization process begin.

In fact, Comey's written and verbal testimony on Thursday would provide so very much more. In it, Comey accuses the President of the United States of trying to pressure him into an inappropriate relationship, demanding "loyalty" of the FBI director and urging him to shut down an active investigation.

To say that Comey's testimony "vindicates" Trump in any way ignores giant swaths of what the former FBI director actually said — it's like leaving the theater after seeing Wonder Woman and telling people it's a World War I documentary.

This is the place where Trump's supporters exist: rather than seeing the president for who he clearly is, they construct an entirely different Trump in the negative space around him. If Comey accuses the president of obstructing an FBI investigation, they will say, "but look at all the laws Comey didn't charge Trump with breaking!" If Comey says Trump lied, they'll say "according to Comey's own admission, here's an instance where Trump told the truth!"

Given that the Trump we know often behaves indefensibly, his supporters simply build a more tolerable version of Trump, the one they see in the blank spaces around him. They view Trump as free-form jazz: his strength is in the things he doesn't say. Even if he actually says them.

Yet the first step in creating a new, more palatable Trump is never admitting he said things he actually said. Prior to the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003, Trump expressed support for the operation; in presidential debate after presidential debate in 2016, he lied, claiming he never had supported the war. Trump knew that if he just kept saying it, his supporters would somehow wish it true. Score one for Imaginary Trump.

For #AlwaysTrumpers, it is also important to concoct fictions about Trump and never back down from them. Trump supporters are required to pretend, for instance, that the president is a tough-as-nails, no-nonsense negotiator who will only get us the best deals – yet the briefest of trips through his Twitter timeline reveals a thin-skinned moral adolescent obsessed with settling scores and being well-liked.

The most common trick in defending imaginary Trump, however, is the practice of "whataboutism" — or complaining about the outrage over Trump's actions when there was a lack of concern over a previous president's similar actions.

Comey says Trump tried to pressure him to end the investigation? What about the time Bill Clinton met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on an airport tarmac while Lynch was supposedly investigating Hillary Clinton?

Trump shared classified information with Russia during an impromptu conversation? What about the time Barack Obama shared information with Cuba?

Trump doesn't know why the Civil War was fought? What about the time when President Obama said there were 57 states?

On and on it goes, poisoning the reputation of Republicans that would normally recognize that pointing to a past event doesn't excuse a current one. But for those unwilling to defend the indefensible, they cling to such misdirection even if the comparison between the two events is specious.

Sometimes, Trump's attempts to benefit from things he didn't do have been explicit. During one presidential debate, Trump tried to take credit for his choice not to bring up Bill Clinton's marital infidelities. "I was going to say something extremely rough, to Hillary, to her family, and I said to myself, I can't do it,” Trump said. “I just can't do it. It's inappropriate. It's not nice."

Get that? He's a good guy – just think of all the terrible things he could do that he chooses not to!

Trump is, as our parents all once warned us, the "eat your meatloaf because there are starving kids in China" president – he may be awful, but we should accept our fate because the alternative would leave us starving in the streets. (Like the Chinese kids who probably all have jobs making Trump's ties.)

Focusing only on select parts of Comey's testimony allows Trump's backers to fill in the empty space with a fiction more favorable to the president. However, they would be better off focusing on the president that actually stands before them rather than the one they wish they had.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Hooligan wrote:James Comey is going to go down in history as one of the biggest bullshit artists ever.
Just have to quote this here for sheer delusion evidence purposes.
ImageImage
Hooligan

Post by Hooligan »

That-guy wrote: They apparently feel that they can substantiate it. It's just not information that the general public is going to hear right now. It'll all come out at some point. Until then, I and most Americans choose to believe our Intelligence Agencies that sacrifice their lives to get the truth and protect the rest of us over a known liar like Trump.
Ok.
genesracoonwig

Post by genesracoonwig »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
genesracoonwig wrote:

As an American I find it extremely odd that this modern whining left ignores one of the most sacred tenets of the justice system, innocent until proven guilty. By following just the left leaning media Trump has already been tried and convicted when he is not even under investigation.
Oh cry me a fucking river, conservatives and those on the Alt-right have zero room for talking about ignoring the "most sacred tenets of the justice system". With the Birther in chief and all those that tried to de-legitimize Obama for eight fucking years.
I am neither a conservative or liberal. I'm a realist. Pity that the lunatic left can't see farther then their own selfish interests.

Oh, another thing about Comey...do you really want a leaker as the head of the FBI? He wrote memos about presidential meetings on government issued computers, on/in government property and then gave those government documents to an ordinary citizen. He ignored and down played pressure put on him by the former administration regarding Hillary, spying etc...he ignored the chain of command under Obama and under Trump placing himself above standard practice.

Not really behavior I would expect from the head of the FBI...just saying.
genesracoonwig

Post by genesracoonwig »

That-guy wrote:
genesracoonwig wrote:
exitflagger wrote: :lol:

Yes, we do. With her annihilating Trump in the popular vote. :wink:
And who is the President of the United States? :wink:
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

BlackCrypt wrote:Comey admitted to asking a friend to leak his memos.
Reminder to the chronically confused people on this board that it's not a 'leak' if a private citizen (which Comey had become by this point) shares unclassified recollections.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
Hooligan

Post by Hooligan »

exitflagger wrote:
Hooligan wrote:James Comey is going to go down in history as one of the biggest bullshit artists ever.
Just have to quote this here for sheer delusion evidence purposes.
Whatever floats your boat pal. At least you'll have your proof if I say I never said it.
genesracoonwig

Post by genesracoonwig »

CliffByford wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:Comey admitted to asking a friend to leak his memos.
Reminder to the chronically confused people on this board that it's not a 'leak' if a private citizen (which Comey had become by this point) shares unclassified recollections.
Those are government documents as they were written on government owned computers when he was the head of the FBI. They were not written after his dismissal.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Seriously you Trumptards.

Qatar. That right there should have told you what a fucking moron he is.
“During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar—look!”

“So good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!”
Qatar, where the United States has the Al Udeid Air Base, which has 10,000K or so American troops and is the main base for American attacks on ISIS. SO he endorsed the other Gulf States in their embargoes and all the other creamy goodness they are trying to go after Qatar with. He just blurted that shit out, because he wanted to crow about how fabulous his Middle East trip was and just how "successful" he, him alone, had been in convincing the Arab states to combat terrorism.

Again, in case you missed it, he approved of hostile moves against the country where we have the largest base in the region. Did he even fucking know that before he rushed to his Twitter to crow about it?

So after the Pentagon and even State ran around trying to put THAT fire out, he changes course the next day and calls the Emir of Qatar and tried to make nice and offered to "help" with the issues. Because somebody must have pointed out that we have a big ass base in Qatar, that is fighting the very terrorism he goes on about. The Emir declined a meeting with Trump, and do you blame him? Nothing like being thrown under the bus in a fucking Tweet. The dynamite monkey has no fucking clue about what the dynamics in the Gulf are and why the KSA and it's other partners would want to go after Qatar, thinking that the buffoon was not going to do anything about it.

But hey! Saudi Arabia threw him a big ass party and gave him some serious bling and along with the UAE, pledged 100 million to some proposed fund Ivanka wants to set up. So they are the good guys...or something.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Pierce Foreskin

genesracoonwig wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
genesracoonwig wrote: I try and read/watch everything I can - from CNN to Breitbart to the foreign press. Ignore the over the top biased rantings of each source and find a nice middle ground. When you do that, step back and see what is really there. Nothing.

I am neither a conservative or liberal. I'm a realist. Pity that the lunatic left can't see farther then their own selfish interests.

Oh, another thing about Comey...do you really want a leaker as the head of the FBI? He wrote memos about presidential meetings on government issued computers, on/in government property and then gave those government documents to an ordinary citizen. He ignored and down played pressure put on him by the former administration regarding Hillary, spying etc...he ignored the chain of command under Obama and under Trump placing himself above standard practice.

You sir, are no realist. Calling people the loony left does not make you a realist it makes you partisan. Full stop.

The memo he leaked was unclassified, and written that way on purpose. He did not leak the ones that were classified, but handed them over to Robert Mueller for his investigation. I want the head of the FBI to have a clue about what is going on, and take the necessary steps to protect this nation from foreign and domestic issues.
genesracoonwig

Post by genesracoonwig »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
genesracoonwig wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:

You sir, are no realist. Calling people the loony left does not make you a realist it makes you partisan. Full stop.

The memo he leaked was unclassified, and written that way on purpose. He did not leak the ones that were classified, but handed them over to Robert Mueller for his investigation. I want the head of the FBI to have a clue about what is going on, and take the necessary steps to protect this nation from foreign and domestic issues.
I call it as I see it. The left are acting like frothing lunatics. That is a reality you have trouble swallowing, not my problem. Your head of the FBI put himself above the chain of command and did not use the tools in place that were created for the exact suspicions he supposedly harbored.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

genesracoonwig wrote:I am neither a conservative or liberal.
Typical Trumptard claim. I guess you were hanging out with cuntstop on election day, right? (Cue the "ur rong" denial; 3, 2, 1...)
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

"I am neither a carnivore nor a herbivore."

*takes big bite of steak*
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Has Paul Ryan said a more ridiculous sentence than "He's new to government" yet? I think even he was trying hard not to laugh at the bullshit coming out of his mouth.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

genesracoonwig wrote:I am neither a conservative or liberal. I'm a realist. Pity that the lunatic left can't see farther then their own selfish interests.
-snip-
Is this behavior you would expect from a President?

Complaining that Benedict Donald is a childish, uneducated fool that insults our allies, unravels friendships built up over decades by far smarter men and women than him, seeks ways to help out our biggest enemy over the last 70 years, charges our taxpayers to pay for his golf trips to his own overpriced resort and pay for his kids trips abroad for personal business is acting in our own selfish interests?

Just curious . . . were you as critical of the Bushtapo at Fox News and their eight years of constant attacks on Obama? Welcome to what is a very small dose of Trumpghazi compared to what Hillary and Barack went through.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~