Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: President Trump

Post by That-guy »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:Well, America's "top cop" has a shitty fucking memory.

Jeff Sessions "I don't recall."
Under the new healthcare bill, would amnesia be considered a pre existing condition?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Read the letter Sessions sent to Congress

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions is asking Congressional leaders not to renew a current federal law that prevents the Department of Justice from spending money to interfere with state medical marijuana laws.
https://www.scribd.com/document/3510798 ... rotections
29 states have some form of medical to straight out legal pot, also DC, Guam and Puerto Rico. The fucking asshole is obsessed. Of all the ridiculous to evil people in the admin, Sessions is the one I want out more than any other. I don't even like pot, don't use it, and don't like the smell, but it's a good thing. There are plenty of other reasons to despise Sessions, but his trying to reignite the "War on Drugs" is really bad.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
Needs an owl in the background...

Even better Faux News is still running with the story, even though J. Crew debunked the whole IT SOLD OUT THANKS TO BARRON TRUMP WEARIN IT!! bullshit.. :lol:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/13/b ... urs-j-crew
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

That-guy wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:Well, America's "top cop" has a shitty fucking memory.

Jeff Sessions "I don't recall."
Under the new healthcare bill, would amnesia be considered a pre existing condition?

Would have to be, unless they forget to include it.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

The Drumpftard/Fauxtard comments on Twitter are even better than a Kisstard circle jerk... :lol:

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/statu ... urs-j-crew

Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

This Russia collusion thing has turned out to be about as big of a flop for the Dems as Jeb Bush was for the established GOP big money investors :lol:
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

hey Ironman, putting aside all the Russia talk - which isn't going away - please explain to me in graphic detail citing facts and sourcing them, how the GOP platform of massive tax cuts for the ultra wealthy elite combined with massive cuts to healthcare for the elderly, the poor and the sick, will benefit you specifically.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Judge Smails wrote:hey Ironman, putting aside all the Russia talk - which isn't going away - please explain to me in graphic detail citing facts and sourcing them, how the GOP platform of massive tax cuts for the ultra wealthy elite combined with massive cuts to healthcare for the elderly, the poor and the sick, will benefit you specifically.
He can't answer that. No Trump supporter can.
Have you ever noticed that all the Trump supporters on this board only parrot Fox News talking points?
All they really want is to be able to be openly racist.
Seriously, I haven't seen a single argument, about how Trump's agenda will benefit anyone.
Moggio_5.1
"Wonky Eyed Straw Gripper"

Post by Moggio_5.1 »

Metal Sludge wrote:Seriously, I haven't seen a single argument, about how Trump's agenda will benefit anyone.
Then you don't know how to read. Because it already has.

Industry moving back to the US by the thousands and investing $80 Billion+ back into the economy? CHECK.
Rapidly increasing job growth as opposed to Obama's 8 year private sector-gutting-shit-show? CHECK.
Record-high stock market performance? CHECK.
73% less illegals crossing the border? CHECK.
In the process of replacing the dictatorial-financially-penalizing-horror that is Obamacare with free-er market individual choice health care, which lowers the rates? CHECK.
Tax rates and unnecessary job-killing regulations about to be slashed so even more businesses can finally manufacture, job create & profit again? CHECK.
Proving the economically-retarded left-wing nutjobs wrong every single day and Making America Great Again...and in only 100 or so days? CHECK.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming and completely disguise the above with absurd tax-wasting investigations about non-existent Russia collusion without ANY evidence...

Keep tryin'...and you'll keep failin'... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Rock journalism is for people who can't write, preparing stories based on interviews with people who can't talk, in order to amuse people who can't read." ~ Frank Zappa, 1976
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mongolio is grasping at straws again.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Moggio_5.1 wrote:
Metal Sludge wrote:Seriously, I haven't seen a single argument, about how Trump's agenda will benefit anyone.

Industry moving back to the US by the thousands and investing $80 Billion+ back into the economy? CHECK.
Rapidly increasing job growth as opposed to Obama's 8 year private sector-gutting-shit-show? CHECK.
In the process of replacing the dictatorial-financially-penalizing-horror that is Obamacare with free-er market individual choice health care, which lowers the rates? CHECK.
Tax rates and unnecessary job-killing regulations about to be slashed so even more businesses can finally manufacture, job create & profit again? CHECK.
Proving the economically-retarded left-wing nutjobs wrong every single day and Making America Great Again...and in only 100 or so days? CHECK.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming and completely disguise the above with absurd tax-wasting investigations about non-existent Russia collusion without ANY evidence...

Geez! You'd think you would have learned the first time.
Later Homoggio!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Wait..did Moggio just get banned? I had a response, but this showed up. Yah1?

Oh, the response was about the Kansas shenanigans.
LJP 2002-2014

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Metal Sludge wrote:
Moggio_5.1 wrote:

Geez! You'd think you would have learned the first time.
Later Homoggio!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I sat here wondering if the wonky eyed mom fucker actually called the Mod illiterate....

Thank you, Ms. Mod, thank you!
Fuck sigs.
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Melania is so stunning. I'm sorry but she is
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Last edited by Love_Industry on Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Moggio banned again? Perfect! :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The mod has WAY more patience than I ever would. She gave the fucking numbskull another chance to come back in here and he immediately started up with the idiotic "tryin/failin" routine. I would have flushed him right off the bat.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Hooligan
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Hooligan »

Questions for you guys.

I have insurance through my job (in lieu of higher pay). It used to be great in the 80's and 90's. Everyone took it and it covered everything. It also used to cost about $2700 to 3000 a year. In the 2000's things started to change. Less and less acceptance and the cost skyrocketed. What happened? Being a kid in the 70's and 80's I don't remember healthcare being such an issue. Asked my Dad and he said he didn't remember it being a blip on the news.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Metal Sludge wrote: Later Homoggio!

Trump Vs Mother Nature
Calls mayor of shrinking Chesapeake island and tells him not to worry about it
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... -about-it/

The small island, now only 1.3 square miles, shrinks by 15 feet each year, according to the Army Corps of Engineers, which points to coastal erosion and rising sea levels as the cause.

“He said we shouldn’t worry about rising sea levels,” Eskridge said. “He said that ‘your island has been there for hundreds of years, and I believe your island will be there for hundreds more.’”

Eskridge wasn’t offended. In fact, he agreed that rising sea levels aren’t a problem for Tangier.

“Like the president, I’m not concerned about sea level rise,” he said. “I’m on the water daily, and I just don’t see it.”

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

I wake up from a quick nap and open up Facebook to see all these fox stories on my feed about how the democratic Rhetoric against trump is inciting violence, resulting g in the incident today. Surely this can't be serious?

Imo, the hate started with the conservative media....rush Limbaugh and Fox News. Fox, breitbart, rush Limbaugh were all built on inciting hate.

This is pretty thick of them, every time there is a gun incident " guns don't kill people, people kill people".
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:
Metal Sludge wrote: Later Homoggio!

“He said that ‘your island has been there for hundreds of years, and I believe your island will be there for hundreds more.’”

Eskridge wasn’t offended. In fact, he agreed that rising sea levels aren’t a problem for Tangier.

“Like the president, I’m not concerned about sea level rise,” he said. “I’m on the water daily, and I just don’t see it.”
Sweet fucking Jesus. I'm sure the residents of Holland Island thought the same thing. Trump is the chief moron and certainly doesn't understand WTF is going on. Dangerously so.

http://cbf.typepad.com/bay_daily/2010/1 ... level.html
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: “He said that ‘your island has been there for hundreds of years, and I believe your island will be there for hundreds more.’”

Sweet fucking Jesus. I'm sure the residents of Holland Island thought the same thing. Trump is the chief moron and certainly doesn't understand WTF is going on. Dangerously so.

I wonder how many "hundreds of years" he thinks Hawaii has "been there."

Trump is denser than Moggio.

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Hooligan wrote:Questions for you guys.

I have insurance through my job (in lieu of higher pay). It used to be great in the 80's and 90's. Everyone took it and it covered everything. It also used to cost about $2700 to 3000 a year. In the 2000's things started to change. Less and less acceptance and the cost skyrocketed. What happened? Being a kid in the 70's and 80's I don't remember healthcare being such an issue. Asked my Dad and he said he didn't remember it being a blip on the news.
The older guys I work with claim that back in the day when you started a job health insurance came with the job and you paid nothing. Company paid it all, and it covered everything.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

vlad wrote:

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions is asking Congressional leaders not to renew a current federal law that prevents the Department of Justice from spending money to interfere with state medical marijuana laws.
29 states have some form of medical to straight out legal pot, also DC, Guam and Puerto Rico. The fucking asshole is obsessed. Of all the ridiculous to evil people in the admin, Sessions is the one I want out more than any other. I don't even like pot, don't use it, and don't like the smell, but it's a good thing. There are plenty of other reasons to despise Sessions, but his trying to reignite the "War on Drugs" is really bad.
It's as if the Trump administration is trying to reverse any sensible change in govt policy. EPA regulations, medicinal weed, banking regulations, etc.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

MickeyG wrote:
Hooligan wrote:Questions for you guys.

The older guys I work with claim that back in the day when you started a job health insurance came with the job and you paid nothing. Company paid it all, and it covered everything.
Yeah, it was like that. I worked as an office manager for a six store local business for about a decade (for the insurance). Part of my job was being involved in the employee insurance plans, etc. The owner did everything she could to keep insurance costs down, but finally about the late/mid '90's she had to start having employees contribute. The costs kept going up and up and the deductibles as well. By the time I left in the early oughts, the cost had gone up like crazy (for the time). There is a reason that the Clintons tried to do something about health insurance. By the early '90's, it was already getting bad. And those fucking HMOs kicked in as well.

We have been buying health insurance on our own now for something like 14 years. It doubled from 2004 to 2010 (and so did our deductible!). When Obamacare kicked in, we got a deal that was literally less than we were paying in 2003 by a couple of bucks. It has gone up for sure since then, but I have to wonder how much it would have gone up without the ACA.

Medical costs have gone up. Another factor is the stockholders wanting profit/CEO compensation has also skyrocketed).
LJP 2002-2014

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
vlad wrote:

It's as if the Trump administration is trying to reverse any sensible change in govt policy. EPA regulations, medicinal weed, banking regulations, etc.
Yep. These fuckers want the "good old days" of the 1950s, but with no taxes. That's the part they leave out, the highest tax bracker under Ike was something like 90%.
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:It's as if the Trump administration is trying to reverse any sensible change in govt policy.
"We're getting rid of all color.......going back to black and white.....like in the good old days.
And we're gonna allow smoking in schools once more."

Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Moggio_5.1 wrote:

Boom!!!!

The effective results of Trump being in office are becoming more and more prevalent, but some people -choose- to ignore them

they are too preoccupied with slamming Trump to see that the Country is starting to get back on its feet

I'm sure they will point out a couple negative aspects, but will not acknowledge any of the positive results that you mentioned
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Ironman wrote:
I'm sure they will point out a couple negative aspects, but will not acknowledge any of the positive results that you mentioned
What negatives do you acknowledge?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Ironman wrote:

The effective results of Trump being in office are becoming more and more prevalent, but some people -choose- to ignore them

they are too preoccupied with slamming Trump to see that the Country is starting to get back on its feet

You know what? Fuck you. This country was already on it's feet, and it was already great. Seriously fuck you with that shit. Also, you are cheering on Moggio, who got his ass banned last night, basically for being an idiot.
LJP 2002-2014