Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: President Trump

Post by That-guy »

Can't wait for the sequel to All The Presidents Men. Can we just skip to the end and save some time?
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

I'm rollin' over here ! :lol:

So many of this group just can't come to grips with reality

The Russian collusion/ obstruction of justice ploy seems to have ran out of steam!!! What the fuck ? I thought for sure you had something on him there ! what happened to that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, let's MoveOn

Join me as we all proudly chant in honor of Maxine Waters " Impeach 45 !!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Go Trump !! I'm now off to watch me some Fraud News Network :lol:
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

It hasn't ran out of steam, 4th of July weekend plus the IC hasn't been leaking info as much as before. Benedict Donald will get taken down soon enough.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Ironman wrote:I'm rollin' over here ! :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Rageman wrote:It hasn't ran out of steam, 4th of July weekend plus the IC hasn't been leaking info as much as before. Benedict Donald will get taken down soon enough.
Seriously, I'm starting to think that if Trump ever were to be impeached, there would be people who would insist he actually still *was* in the White House.

As long as Trump is in office, Russia is the issue that is never going away.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Rageman wrote:Donald will get taken down soon enough.
:lol:

You keep telling yourself that
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Ironman wrote:I'm a blind follower without an ability to back any of my beliefs up. I won't answer direct questions because I can't. I'll continue being the new Can'tstop by dropping meaningless canned responses, then run like a little bitch when questioned because I have my beliefs spoon fed to me without any research or thinking whatsoever.
Sounds about right.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

No wall yet.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Ironman wrote:
Rageman wrote:Donald will get taken down soon enough.
:lol:

You keep telling yourself that
Without becoming argumentative, what makes you so sure he won't resign, be impeached, or have the 25th amendment used against him. Every sign points to him not finishing his term. He's alienated both sides in congress and his approval rating is terrible. What am I missing here?
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Trump wrestling video response:

https://youtu.be/QotA7KHb7mo
genesracoonwig
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by genesracoonwig »

Are you lunatics still obsessing over Trump? Get over it, he is not going anywhere :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

genesracoonwig wrote:Are you lunatics still obsessing over Trump? Get over it, he is not going anywhere :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hard to ignore a brain damaged monkey running around in circles tooting a birthday party horn jammed up its ass.
U-94
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by U-94 »

I watched part of that Roger Stone documentary on Netflix. He worked on the Trump campaign and has basically been Trump's guy since the 80s. The dude did Reagan's 80 campaign too and goes all the way back to Nixon. It's the same shit getting regurgitated to dumb America over and over. In fact I'd say it's been the same nonsense of the Military Industrial Complex and lobbyists running this country since Kennedy went topless.
Someday you can cry for everyone
Who burned when you were clever
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

genesracoonwig wrote:Are you lunatics still obsessing over Trump? Get over it, he is not going anywhere :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Get over what, exactly? For those of us with brains, it's hard to "get over" a childishly-tweeting little crybaby who would rather pander to the coal industry, which employs 1/5th of the people that solar does, wants to relieve millions of affordable healthcare, and wants to have American citizens register themselves based on their religion in a country that was founded on religious freedom. The fact that you're able to "get over" all of this shows what a piece of shit human being you are. Go fuck yourself.
Image Image
genesracoonwig
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by genesracoonwig »

Mojo wrote:
Get over what, exactly? For those of us with brains, it's hard to "get over" a childishly-tweeting little crybaby who would rather pander to the coal industry, which employs 1/5th of the people that solar does, wants to relieve millions of affordable healthcare, and wants to have American citizens register themselves based on their religion in a country that was founded on religious freedom. The fact that you're able to "get over" all of this shows what a piece of shit human being you are. Go fuck yourself.
LOL...do you actually believe the absolute retarded shit that you spew on a daily basis? All of you are so fucking unhinged and irrational...at the same time entertaining and scary. If you and your ilk are the moral compass to be judged by than I'll stick to being "a piece of shit human being", because being like you is only for the morally vapid and intellectually inept. Hey look...Trump tweeted again, better get back to your circle jerk :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

genesracoonwig wrote:
Mojo wrote:
LOL...do you actually believe the absolute retarded shit that you spew on a daily basis? All of you are so fucking unhinged and irrational...at the same time entertaining and scary. If you and your ilk are the moral compass to be judged by than I'll stick to being "a piece of shit human being", because being like you is only for the morally vapid and intellectually inept. Hey look...Trump tweeted again, better get back to your circle jerk :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So far, no one has been able to qualify their support for Trump except, to parrot right wing talking points.
Do you think he shows some intelligence in some way?
I am honestly looking for someone to tell me, how he is helping them?
Did he get you a job?
Where do you live? Did he build a wall?
Are you no longer afraid of terrorist threats?
Are you down with the Putin brommance?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

genesracoonwig wrote:
Mojo wrote:
So he's not removing millions of people from affordable healthcare, signing legislation to allow coal waste to be dumped into rivers, and acting like a total little bitch by going on a tweet-frenzy when someone bags on him?
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Metal Sludge wrote: So far, no one has been able to qualify their support for Trump except, to parrot right wing talking points.
Did he get you a job?
This. Not one Trump supporter has been able to explain their allegiance. Not. One. They are the message board equivalent of a little child humming with their fingers in their ears. They can't justify a single thing other than "he sez wut he meenz!"
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

genesracoonwig wrote:LOL...do you actually believe the absolute retarded shit that you spew on a daily basis? All of you are so fucking unhinged and irrational...at the same time entertaining and scary. If you and your ilk are the moral compass to be judged by than I'll stick to being "a piece of shit human being", because being like you is only for the morally vapid and intellectually inept. Hey look...Trump tweeted again, better get back to your circle jerk :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
This is Donald Trump culture to a tee. Not even "culture," it's a cult. This is Jim Jones shit, David Korsesh shit. You can't explain how everyone else is wrong, they're just wrong. Everyone else is "unhinged." It's ludicrous that people can't get on board with the Guyana Kool-Aid or Koresh's Revelations scriptures.

What exactly is irrational and unhinged? Trump's health care plan will kill tens of thousands of people. Is that not something to get worked up over? Trump tweeting shit from neo-Nazis on Reddit may not be a problem for you, but you don't have to walk down the street being black, or LGBT, or Muslim. Forget the journalists getting death threats just for reporting on the guy.

Or just what the cult of Trump means for women, when their rapists are emboldened by a President who openly admitted to sexually assault and his consequence was becoming President. Do you have women friends? This shit is REALLY real for them.

This isn't life or death shit for me--I'm a straight white guy entering my 40's. But I'm not so isolated that I think Donald Trump's actions just result in a bunch of people getting wound up. This isn't me or you trolling on Metal Sludge, where our kicks result in someone losing their heads. People are being assaulted, they're being killed, they're being left to die penniless because YOU thought it was funny to elect some guy who talks greasy shit.

That's fine. I get the appeal. We have our first troll President. Own it. But don't pretend like the people who are suffering don't exist and that people are responding to nothing.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

genesracoonwig wrote: because being like you is only for the morally vapid and intellectually inept
Trumptard projection axiom:

Trump supporters are taking a page from the head GOP nomtard. One of Trump's favorite IRL troll techniques is to accuse his opponents and naysayers of everything he knows he's guilty of himself. In turn, duncey Trump fellators accuse detractors of all the things that are far more descriptive of themselves. Trump does it as a preemptive strike/troll tactic. It's hard to tell if any of the others are even self aware enough to realize they're doing it. Equal parts desperation, butthurt and stupidity.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Mojo wrote:
Metal Sludge wrote: So far, no one has been able to qualify their support for Trump except, to parrot right wing talking points.
Did he get you a job?
This. Not one Trump supporter has been able to explain their allegiance. Not. One. They are the message board equivalent of a little child humming with their fingers in their ears. They can't justify a single thing other than "he sez wut he meenz!"
Also, what happened to all those JOBS JOBS JOBS?! Ford, instead of not going to Mexico, is moving a plant to China. Carrier and Boeing laying off workers. How many coal miners back to work?! Cuz there's a zillion jobs in the coal mining field! :roll: And what about Gov't jobs Trump was supposed to staff? The fucking State Dept. - THE STATE DEPARTMENT - is fucking bare! NOT because Congress has yet to confirm them, but because HE HASN'T GOTTEN AROUND TO APPOINTING PEOPLE TO POSITIONS YET! Too busy tweeting and playing golf, not to mention whining about the press. Thin skinned little fuckboy.
Trumptards, are you science deniers? Climate change deniers? You people are fucking stupid beyond belief.
What's he done for the people of Middle America? "The Forgotten People"?
I'll be waiting for your responses that won't be forthcoming anytime soon, because all you can bleat is "DURRRR MAGA!" "DURRRRR HE WON GET OVER IT HURRR HURRR HURRRR!" Fucking mongs.
Oh, and how do you feel about his cute little commission of trying to obtain voter information? 44 states so far have told him to go fuck himself. All that winning, man...
Fuck sigs.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Reality and insane behavior doesn't matter, in fact the worse it gets the better. At least a white non-Muslim is hitting the links.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

All he has to do is tweet "Economy doing great!" and his supporters neither need nor want any further information.
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

genesracoonwig wrote:
Mojo wrote:
What do you consider "absolute retarded shit?" "Unhinged and irrational?" :lol:

Claiming that the former president wire tapped his office?
Tweeting playground insults toward the media who dare criticize him?
Promises to drain the swamp, then loading it down with millionaires, billionaires and people he criticized his opponent with being in cahoots with?
Still believing he lost the popular vote because of a bunch of illegal votes, (not because he's disliked) so much so that he created a special government committee to prove it and who's committee demanded personal information from every person that voted, right down to their social security numbers? Don't you think this has tinges of McCarthyism? Or are you cool with it because Drumpf is doing it?
Removing environmental protections so manufacturers are free to dump pollutants in your children's water supplies?
Ignoring scientific proof of global warming and abolishing protections that allow manufacturers to freely again pollute the air and environment? You're cool with your children dealing with the repercussions later on right?
Demanding the repeal of healthcare, without a replacement just so he can hop on Twitter and brag about ending another Obama accomplishment?
Banning a religion in a country founded on religious freedom, blaming it on terrorism, but ignoring the countries who have supplied the most terrorists to ever strike American soil and doing big business with them?
Still bragging about jobs, when corporations are still moving jobs overseas and out of the country?
Being a daily embarrassment to the outside world who are actually laughing at the President of the United States?

There is also definitive proof (unless you're a Drumpftard then it's a witch hunt #fake news) that a major foreign power interfered in the American elections, don't you want some answers about how, why and who allowed it to occur?
Or are you fine with it since you get to hop around and act like since your guy won, it some how equates to you winning like a frothing Patriots fan after a Super Bowl?

Since you have the mind for it, answer me this simple question: If this were Obama, Clinton or Sanders doing all of this shit, you would have no problem with it and be chanting USA! USA! USA! GO PREZ GO! I seriously doubt it...
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Labatt wrote:NPR tweets out the Declaration of Independence yesterday and trump supporters lose their fucking minds.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/npr ... mg00000009
Just when I thought we had already plumbed the depths of Trumptard ignorance...
ImageImage
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Fuck it, Lumi. They'll never answer our questions. They're too fucking dense and utterly stupid to realize what really is going on. They'll just dance around them, saying "DURRR DURRR DURRRR SNOWFLAKE! TRIGGERED! BUTTHURT! SAFE SPACE! Derrrrrrrrrrpppp..."
Fuck sigs.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Fuck it, Lumi. They'll never answer our questions. They're too fucking dense and utterly stupid to realize what really is going on. They'll just dance around them, saying "DURRR DURRR DURRRR SNOWFLAKE! TRIGGERED! BUTTHURT! SAFE SPACE! Derrrrrrrrrrpppp..."
And that's sad in a way... They're too busy rah-rahing at the assumption they somehow won something, buying into his tweets and ignoring the ignorance, egotistical ranting of a billionaire crybaby who is so soft he can't stand the fact he isn't loved by everyone outside his circle of cult like followers..
It really is like watching drooling football fans after the Super Bowl pointing their fingers in the air and chanting WE'RE NUMBER ONE!! :lol:

Any negativity toward the crybaby-in-chief is brushed aside as fake news, anti-'Murican, librul snowflake meltin', they love to parrot his tweets and Brietbart propaganda as fact, oblivious to the cabinet he's created could give fives shits less about middle and low income Americans and will always happy with the scraps they'll get dropped from the GOP tables as long as they got the half black guy out and a rich white guy in, gthey et to hug their guns every night, the big bad Muslim boogeyman is being kept out of the country (but not those from Saudi Arabia) and Invisible Superman's law against giving anyone who isn't heterosexual, white and a different religion having the same rights as the Constitution was meant to guarantee..

Not surprising many of them pissed their pants at NPR's reading of the Declaration of Independence...