Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: President Trump

Post by dmbrocker »

I'd also like to point out that Trump supporters haven't figured out or just plain refuse to acknowledge the difference between patriotism and right-wing nationalism. Patriotism, being proud of your country, is one thing, but right-wing nationalism, being an arrogant douchebag at the expense of the rest of the world, is completely different.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

dmbrocker wrote:I'd also like to point out that Trump supporters haven't figured out or just plain refuse to acknowledge the difference between patriotism and right-wing nationalism. Patriotism, being proud of your country, is one thing, but right-wing nationalism, being an arrogant douchebag at the expense of the rest of the world, is completely different.
well said. now if you showed your post to Trump supporters, they would reply, "if you don't like it here you should leave the country".

these folks cannot listen to reason. impossible to have a mature conversation with them because they are WHACK-A-DOO
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

That's a huge part of it. Their inclusion in the club means far more to them than anything else. To have won is everything to them. And that's sad. What a shitty sense of self one must have to make that association so important to them. The outright selfishness of being able to put all empathy and civility aside to remain blissfully included in the club is outside of my capabilities, and I'm a total asshole. Being a Trump supporter is poisoning your own well and being fine with it because the poison tastes like Cheetos.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

It's called "tribalism", and it's not unique to the He Man Muslim Tranny Haters Club.

It's most prevalent in the suburbs, in the homes of college educated $76K earners. The people who claim they do give a shit about the cultural stuff, but will quietly fall in line if it means their taxes won't go up. The people that only admit it to each other in their finished basements, if at all. People who aren't affected by the opiate crisis (yet), gay kids (that they know of), access to family planning (anymore), undocumented family members (except as employees) or Islamophobia (ever).

Those are the people that I saw at Trump rallies. They outnumbered the shit out of the rednecks.

You know, the ones the DNC expected to come through for them in 2016 and are STILL sure that they need to convert because OMG HUMAN DECENCY! :lol:
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

dmbrocker wrote:I'd also like to point out that Trump supporters haven't figured out or just plain refuse to acknowledge the difference between patriotism and right-wing nationalism. Patriotism, being proud of your country, is one thing, but right-wing nationalism, being an arrogant douchebag at the expense of the rest of the world, is completely different.
Well, yes. And one would expect "patriots" to recognize the fucking declaration of independence as well. These folks are the lowest form of patriotism, since they can't even be bothered to know enough history to not get trolled by NPR, by accident.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So far, the takeaway of the Trump/Putin meeting is that Trump's handshake was far more polite than he's given to world allies. A lot of accounts of the content discussed, the play-by-play if you will, were handled by Tillerson. Tillerson spewed some vague, non-committal bullshit about the two leaders looking to move forward in the face of cyberterrorism.

I get that this is a world summit, but the idea of Trump meeting with Putin given the allegations is something that should give everyone on either side of the aisle pause for concern.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Putin looks like he got everything he wanted and then some. Trump looked like a puppy waiting for a pat on the head.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Putin looks like he got everything he wanted and then some. Trump looked like a puppy waiting for a pat on the head.
Benedict Orange is really walking a tightrope here and trying to juggle multiple balls at the same time. He's trying, all at once, to stay out of trouble with Russian banks, please Russia's leader, cover up as well as circumvent an investigation into interference in the election, enact an incredibly unlikely conservative agenda to please his base (some of which is unconstitutional), discredit the US media, and finally, make money for his family businesses.

Something's gotta give at some point.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Trump's twitter account is the gift that keeps on giving.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 6112112640
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Trump's twitter account is the gift that keeps on giving.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

He believes Russia over his own people and comes right out and admits it. The former KGB guy is believable, but the Shitgibbon's own 17 (yeah you fuck nut, 17, not 3 or 4) intelligence agencies are the liars.

WTF is the blatant love for Russia? Seriously. Tillerson said that this admin and Putin had agreed to a joint commission to "investigate" the claims of Russian hacking. :roll:

edited to include this from Gary Kasparov, who said it much better than I.
And while we don't know the origins of Trump's bizarre personal loyalty to Putin, it is becoming more dangerous every day not to know.
Flattering Trump works, and Putin wants many things from US. But Trump's loyalty to Putin is less explicable. US needs nothing from Russia.
https://twitter.com/Kasparov63/
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Merkel's eyeroll.. :lol:

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

TenBenny wrote:

Yep, that's Trump . . . one great big fucking face palm
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Stoner wrote:Image
That's the skeeviest fucking face I've ever seen. You can tell he's picking up her pussy scent to trail it later and move on her like a bitch.

It's sadly misleading, though, if this looks like she's making some kind of feminist point, when Poland's ruling party just fucked women's rights harder than early Warrant lyrics. They're close to outlawing contraception. Fuck everybody in the picture, is what I'm getting at, I guess.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:Merkel's eyeroll.. :lol:

LMFAO, Putin was probably repeating something Trump said.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
KosmoKramer
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by KosmoKramer »

Nobody likes me! Sad!

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

This. This is girly weird shit. And that was 4 years ago.
LJP 2002-2014

KosmoKramer
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by KosmoKramer »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image

Pussy Grabbin' Daddy!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Dumbass republican senators are finally coming to the realization that they've got nothing on the puffed up "repeal and replace" horseshit. Sure sounded good to the MAGAtards when Trumpty Dumpty was bellowing about it during the campaign. Fucking idiots.

"I got your votes! You get a dick in the ass!" Put that on a red baseball cap.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8iXK2_ ... e=youtu.be

Chris Uhlmann, for Australia’s ABC
What we already knew Barry, that the President of the United States has a particular skill set – that he’s identified an illness in Western Democracies, but he has no cure for it and seems intent on exploiting it.

And we’ve also learned that he has no desire and no capacity to lead the world.

The G20 became the G19 as it ended.

On the Paris Climate Accords the US was left Isolated & friendless. But given that was always going to happen, a deft President would have found an issue around which he could rally most of the leaders. And he had the Perfect one – North Korea’s missile tests.

So where was the G20 statement condemning North Korea which would have put pressure on China and Russia?

Other leaders expected it. They were prepared to back it. But it never came.

There’s a tendency among some hopeful souls to confuse the speeches written for Trump with the thoughts of the man himself.

He did make some interesting scripted observations in Poland about defending the values of the West. And he’s in a unique position – he’s the one man who has the power to do something about it.

But it’s the unscripted Trump that’s real :
•A man who barks out bile in 140 characters
•Who wastes his precious days as President at war with the West’s Institutions like the Judiciary, Independent Government agencies and the free press

He was an uneasy, lonely, awkward figure at this gathering and you got the strong sense that some of the leaders are trying to find the best way to work around him.

Donald Trump’s a man who craves power because it burnishes his celebrity. To be constantly talking and talked about is all that really matters.

And there is no value placed on the meaning of words. So what is said one day can be discarded the next.

So what did we learn?

We’ve learned that Donald Trump has pressed fast forward on the decline of the United States as a Global Leader

He managed to isolate his nation, to confuse and alienate his allies and to diminish America

He will cede that power to China & Russia. Two Authoritarian States that will forge a very different set of rules for the 21st Century

Some will cheer the decline of America, but I think we’ll miss it when it’s gone.

And that’s the biggest threat to the values of the West which he claims to hold so dear.
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

^Sad(sick), but the absolute truth.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
uwec95
Headlining Clubs

Post by uwec95 »

I just saw that Australian ABC clip. That is so spot on and accurate. For some reason it hurts a little more to hear it from from somebody outside the country. Ugh!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Not to sound like Creaton Tard, but why is the Syria ceasefire not a bigger story? What am I missing?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Not to sound like Creaton Tard, but why is the Syria ceasefire not a bigger story? What am I missing?
Because it's hot air. USA and Russia are in a proxy war in Syria, their interests are diametrically opposed. The ceasefire covers just some part in the South where the Western-backed rebel groups of the day are at. There were several comprehensive ceasefire deals before that actually included the Syrian regime - you know, the supposed enemy - most importantly in February, if I remember right. This seems like nothing but a friendly gesture between Trump and Putin to put on their "peace" resume. It solves nothing whatsoever. I actually found zero reports on it from here, that's how big a deal it is.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Mueller is putting together quite the team with more lawyers on their way.
http://www.npr.org/2017/07/08/535813901 ... rm=nprnews
Zainab Ahmad, a top national security prosecutor on detail from U.S. Attorney's Office in the Eastern District of New York.
Rush Atkinson, an attorney on detail from the Criminal Division's Fraud Section at the Department of Justice.
Michael Dreeben, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General, described by former colleagues as one of the brightest criminal law experts of the past two generations.
Andrew Goldstein, a public corruption prosecutor on detail from the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Southern District of New York.
Adam Jed, an appellate attorney on detail from DOJ's Civil Division.
Lisa Page, an attorney on detail from the FBI's Office of the General Counsel and a former trial attorney with the Criminal Division's Organized Crime and Gang Section.
Elizabeth Prelogar, an appellate attorney on detail from the Office of the Solicitor General.
James Quarles, a former partner at WilmerHale and a former assistant special prosecutor for the Watergate Special Prosecution Force.
Jeannie Rhee, a former partner at WilmerHale who has served in the Office of Legal Counsel at DOJ and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia.
Brandon Van Grack, an attorney on detail from the Justice Department's National Security Division.
Andrew Weissmann, who is on detail from the Criminal Division's Fraud Section and who has served as general counsel at the FBI and as an assistant U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York.
Aaron Zebley, a former partner at WilmerHale who has previously served with Mueller at the FBI and has served as an assistant U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia.
Aaron Zelinsky, an attorney on detail from the U.S. Attorney's Office in the District of Maryland.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Not to sound like Creaton Tard, but why is the Syria ceasefire not a bigger story? What am I missing?
Because it's hot air. USA and Russia are in a proxy war in Syria, their interests are diametrically opposed. The ceasefire covers just some part in the South where the Western-backed rebel groups of the day are at. There were several comprehensive ceasefire deals before that actually included the Syrian regime - you know, the supposed enemy - most importantly in February, if I remember right. This seems like nothing but a friendly gesture between Trump and Putin to put on their "peace" resume. It solves nothing whatsoever. I actually found zero reports on it from here, that's how big a deal it is.
Fake news! This is an actual example. Trumputin could give two shits about Syria and it's dead children.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image