Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: President Trump

Post by Machado »

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump has plaque at his golf course commemorating Civil War battle that never happened
https://www.golfdigest.com/story/detail ... r-happened

We all play golf courses that feature various memorials to people and events: benches, flagpoles, that sort of thing. At my home club, for instance, there's a stone marker honoring the memory of a longtime starter at the club from decades earlier.

Call me naive, but I've always operated under the assumption that this was at one point an actual person.

It's worth reconsidering only because of a New York Times report from Tuesday that says Donald Trump's Northern Virginia Trump National Golf Club features a plaque between the 14th and 15th holes honoring a Civil War battle at that precise spot. The inscription, signed by Trump, reads:
“Many great American soldiers, both of the North and South, died at this spot. The casualties were so great that the water would turn red and thus became known as ‘The River of Blood.’ It is my great honor to have preserved this important section of the Potomac River!”

Nice sentiment, small problem: there apparently was no such battle.

The Times checked with various historians in the area who had trouble tying the site of Trump's course to any such event.

“No. Uh-uh. No way. Nothing like that ever happened there,” Richard Gillespie, the executive director of the Mosby Heritage Area Association, told the Times.

Gillespie went on to say the closest thing to what Trump was describing was a battle 11 miles up the river in 1861. “The River of Blood?” he said. “Nope, not there.”

Trump, who is a leading Republican candidate for President, questioned how historians could dispute the battle. "How would they know," he told the Times. "Were they there?"

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Turner Coates wrote:Trump has plaque at his golf course commemorating Civil War battle that never happened
Just like the #FakeNews MSM to cover up the Putting Green Massacre. SICK!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

poisonheart wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:Trump has plaque at his golf course commemorating Civil War battle that never happened
General Mills was killed in that battle, as everyone knows. General Electric escaped by hiding in Thomas Edison's basement, with the lights out.

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote:
poisonheart wrote:
General Mills was killed in that battle, as everyone knows. General Electric escaped by hiding in Thomas Edison's basement, with the lights out.
More fake news! It was Nikola Tesla, not Thomas Edison!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

COMEDY GOLD ALERT!COMEDY GOLD ALERT!
Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... anscripts/

"I am the world’s greatest person" - Donald Trump to Australian Prime Minister Turnbull
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:"I am the world’s greatest person" - Donald Trump to Australian Prime Minister Turnbull
If this does not cement the fact that the guy is completely fucking insane, what is it going to take Drumpftards?

I mean read that shit.... now thinks he's NEIL GIRLADO!
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Grand jury had been at work for a few weeks in DC.
This is a different one than the one in Va that is related to Mike Flynn.
Popcorn anyone?
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:COMEDY GOLD ALERT!COMEDY GOLD ALERT!

"I am the world’s greatest person" - Donald Trump to Australian Prime Minister Turnbull
And to the Prez of Mexico:
" My people stand up and say, “Mexico will pay for the wall” and your people probably say something in a similar but slightly different language."

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Holy fuck he comes off like the guy who can't accept his wife left him and filed for a divorce.. "Honey don't say we're breaking up or getting a divorce, just say we're working on it... because that's what I'm going to tell people." :lol:

This is the guy who all his followers to believe as this tough guy?

"With that being said, if you would like to try and work a deal, that is okay. But if we cannot work a deal, I want to tell you we are going to put a very substantial tax on the border coming into the United States because, honestly, we will not want your products unless your products are going to be taxed. I do not want the products and lesser tax. And what that will mean is factories and plants will start to be built in the United States because the taxes will be too high in Mexico. I do not want to do that if we can work out a deal, so Jared Kushner and Luis can have the teams work out the deal.
The only thing I will ask you though is on the wall, you and I both have a political problem. My people stand up and say, “Mexico will pay for the wall” and your people probably say something in a similar but slightly different language. But the fact is we are both in a little bit of a political bind because I have to have Mexico pay for the wall – I have to. I have been talking about it for a two year period, and the reason I say they are going to pay for the wall is because Mexico has made a fortune out of the stupidity of U.S. trade representatives. They are beating us at trade and they are beating us at the border, and they are killing us with drugs. Now I know you are not involved with that, but regardless of who is making all the money, billions and billions and billions – some people say more – is being made on drug trafficking that is coming through Mexico. Some people say that the business of drug trafficking is bigger than the business of taking our factory jobs. So what I would like to recommend is – if we are going to have continued dialogue – we will work out the wall. They are going to say, “who is going to pay for the wall, Mr. President?” to both of us, and we should both say, “we will work it out.” It will work out in the formula somehow. As opposed to you saying, “we will not pay” and me saying, “we will not pay.”

Because you and I are both at a point now where we are both saying we are not to pay for the wall. From a political standpoint, that is what we will say. We cannot say that anymore because if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that. :lol:
I am willing to say that we will work it out, but that means it will come out in the wash and that is okay. But you cannot say anymore that the United States is going to pay for the wall. I am just going to say that we are working it out. Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about. But in terms of dollars – or pesos – it is the least important thing. I know how to build very inexpensively, so it will be much lower than these numbers I am being presented with, and it will be a better wall and it will look nice. And it will do the job."
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:Grand jury had been at work for a few weeks in DC.
This is a different one than the one in Va that is related to Mike Flynn.
Popcorn anyone?
Yeah, it's getting good...
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I just finished reading the transcripts.... The fucker is dumber than I believed he already was...

It also shows exactly what I said earlier, he is driven by nothing but his ego and what he will look like to his followers and is only working to undo anything with Obama's name on it because Obama made him look like the clown he is...
He doesn't give one flying fuck about foreign relations, not like he knows shit about them anyway..

The only thing missing in those transcripts was a rolling laugh track after Drumpf finished talking...
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mueller just issued grand jury subpoenas, re: Fredo's meeting.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Mueller just issued grand jury subpoenas, re: Fredo's meeting.
Do you think jr's lawyer or Jared's for that matter have told them that when they are subpoenaed to tesrify before the grand jury that they go in alone, without lawyers?
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

The Secret Service No Longer Has A Command Post Inside Trump Tower
http://www.npr.org/2017/08/03/541483505 ... rump-tower

The U.S. Secret Service had a command post stationed within Trump Tower in New York City before July, but that is no longer the case.

Cathy Milhoan, director of communications for the agency, in a phone call with NPR Thursday, confirmed the relocation took place in July. While the command post — where supervisors and backup staff cluster — remains nearby, she said for security reasons she could not disclose its current location.

The exit of the Secret Service from Trump Tower, first reported by The Washington Post, came after disagreements over the terms of a lease between the General Services Administration, which is tasked with negotiating such matters, and President Trump's company, the Trump Organization.

GSA press secretary Pamela Dixon told NPR in an email the agency does "not comment on projects in active procurement."

For its part, the Trump Organization seemed to suggest the new arrangement would continue for the foreseeable future.

"After much consideration, it was mutually determined that it would be more cost effective and logistically practical for the Secret Service to lease space elsewhere," Trump Organization spokeswoman Amanda Miller told NPR in an email.

The Post also reported that some former Secret Service officials see a command post that is not inside the Manhattan high rise, as possibly creating security concerns.

But Milhoan stressed that Secret Service agents will continue to operate within the building and that safety will not be compromised. "Regardless of where our command post is located, there is no impact to the security plan developed by the Secret Service," she said.

Although Milhoan acknowledged the new setup is less than ideal, she said it is not unprecedented.

"This idea of us having a command post that is not co-located with one of our protectee's residences, that's not something new for us," she said. "We've had to do this with past presidents."

The Post notes that Trump has not returned to Trump Tower since his inauguration, and first lady Melania Trump and their son Barron have not visited since their move to Washington in June.

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote:

And to the Prez of Mexico:
" My people stand up and say, “Mexico will pay for the wall” and your people probably say something in a similar but slightly different language."
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

Saw that yesterday. Holy fuck. He's....well, he's not insane, he's just a complete fucking idiot.
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:

I just finished reading the transcripts.... The fucker is dumber than I believed he already was...

It also shows exactly what I said earlier, he is driven by nothing but his ego and what he will look like to his followers and is only working to undo anything with Obama's name on it because Obama made him look like the clown he is...
He doesn't give one flying fuck about foreign relations, not like he knows shit about them anyway..

The only thing missing in those transcripts was a rolling laugh track after Drumpf finished talking...
The funniest part is that they were leaked by someone in the White House. Looks like treating White House staff like Apprentice contestants is not working too well. LMFAO @ Trump's complete lack of management skills, on top of everything else.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Speaking of lazy, Trump is apparently taking a 17-day vacation to his golf club in Jersey. I'm shocked!

https://www.gq.com/story/trump-17-day-vacation/
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TenBenny wrote:Speaking of lazy, Trump is apparently taking a 17-day vacation to his golf club in Jersey. I'm shocked!

https://www.gq.com/story/trump-17-day-vacation/
Tweet for every occasion

Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

while all this is funny stuff, it's also not funny at all. My biggest issue/concern is why is the GOP ok with this crap? Why are they allowing this to happen and even trying to help Trump? Example...

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/0 ... sia-241299

Christopher Steele, for those not following all of this, is the MI6 (yes the James Bond agency) officer who produced a classified dossier on all things Trump Russia (including the pee video that Trump denies). Steele also was responsible for taking down the corrupt leaders of FIFA.

from the article linked above:

"Two Republican House Intelligence Committee staffers traveled to London earlier this summer to track down the former British intelligence operative who compiled a controversial dossier on President Donald Trump and Russia, according to three people familiar with the matter. The previously unreported trip underscores the importance of the 35-page dossier Christopher Steele wrote last year to congressional probes into possible collusion between Moscow and the 2016 Trump campaign."

what the fuck are two Republican House Intelligence Committee staffers doing secretly traveling to London in an attempt to discredit Steele. Why is the GOP supporting treason? If ANY of this is true, Trump and his cohorts are actual traitors to the United States of America. This is not a Democrat vs Republican thing. This is not a Liberal vs. Conservative thing. This is an America vs. Russia thing. Who's side are you on?
"You'll get nothing and like it"
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Are we in Hell? This must be Hell.

Also . . . no wall yet.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

The demon seed of the Tea Party and Sarah Palin finally spawned. It's not quite Hell, just a bad movie that feels like it.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Saw this on another board, thought that I would share
That picture captures the essence of Miller perfectly. Dead eyes, mouth-breathing, a touch of fetal-alcohol syndrome, and a high potential for mass murder.
Apparently he's being considered for the Communications Director position. This should lead to more unintentional comedy.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Judge Smails wrote:while all this is funny stuff, it's also not funny at all. My biggest issue/concern is why is the GOP ok with this crap? Why are they allowing this to happen and even trying to help Trump? Example...

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/0 ... sia-241299

Christopher Steele, for those not following all of this, is the MI6 (yes the James Bond agency) officer who produced a classified dossier on all things Trump Russia (including the pee video that Trump denies). Steele also was responsible for taking down the corrupt leaders of FIFA.

from the article linked above:

"Two Republican House Intelligence Committee staffers traveled to London earlier this summer to track down the former British intelligence operative who compiled a controversial dossier on President Donald Trump and Russia, according to three people familiar with the matter. The previously unreported trip underscores the importance of the 35-page dossier Christopher Steele wrote last year to congressional probes into possible collusion between Moscow and the 2016 Trump campaign."

what the fuck are two Republican House Intelligence Committee staffers doing secretly traveling to London in an attempt to discredit Steele. Why is the GOP supporting treason? If ANY of this is true, Trump and his cohorts are actual traitors to the United States of America. This is not a Democrat vs Republican thing. This is not a Liberal vs. Conservative thing. This is an America vs. Russia thing. Who's side are you on?
Alright. Let's start at the beginning, shall we? In the early 1990s, Donald Trump was having his fourth bankruptcy. His properties were losing value rapidly, and he owed WAY more than he was worth. Banks, as they often do when you're a deadbeat, started to cut him off. His Empire was close to collapse, and he was desperate.
Where do you get money from when you're desperate and traditional financiers won't give you cash? Enter the Russian Mafia and Deutschbank. Somehow Trump was able to come up with the necessary funds to stave off collapse. How? This was a question I've asked many Trumpalos, and can never get an answer.
So, the Russians carried Trump through this tough time, and I'm certain kept funneling him money because now they owned an asset that could be used for their purposes at any time. Around this same time, they started funneling money and information to Right Wing GOP candidates who would back policies that would ensure their main export, oil and natural gas, would continue to be the main energy product used around the world.
They set up data mining centers to collect voter information, and let loose their hackers to break into voter rolls all across the country, and with this information targeted districts and created the gerrymandering maps necessary to keep GOP members of Congress in power indefinitely, with cash and hacking support where necessary. Citizens United opened the door to full on Dark Money pouring into these apparatuses.
Meanwhile, Trump is being used as a cash laundry for the Russian mob. Washing their dirty money through his casinos and real estate deals using shell corporations.
2014, the Russians approach Trump with a deal. He runs for President, with full support of these Russian entities, and in exchange he would give them Syria, where they could finally build the pipeline they've had planned, and would lift the banking sanctions. In exchange, his debts will be forgiven and they won't kill him.
Along with the DNC hack, Wikileaks, Twitter bots, Fake News propaganda machine with bots targeting voters with information hacked from voter rolls, and Fox News, the Trump phenomenon is born. And we all know what happened after that.
What Trump and the Russians didn't know, apparently, is that there had been an investigation going on into the money laundering activity for the previous 3 years, at least. Full FBI surveillance on Trump Tower. This is how Flynn got caught up in surveillance initially, and is what started the suspicion that the Campaign might be colluding with the Russians, and that this plot could be WAY bigger than just money laundering.
We all know what has happened since publicly. But, what we didn't know is that Comey was all over this. First, they raided a data mining company in Maryland, which gave the blueprint to the operation. Next, He secured Trumps tax returns, which prompted Trump to ask him to the infamous dinner where he tried to get him to back off. Comey refused, and was fired. But, he already had what he needed and handed it all off to Mueller.
Now Mueller has been going through all this, and with the evidence previously collected has the goods on Trump and the Trump children, except Tiffany and Barron, for at least 25 years of money laundering crimes, according to my source, plus the evidence that there were irregularities in the votes in the 3 states that pushed Trump over the top, as well as taped recordings of various meetings (all denied).
I'm told that Trump was shown this and offered a deal. He could pardon his children, step down and cooperate and help nail the dirty GOP congressmen who were financed with Russian Dark Money, or him and his children would face prosecution for Money Laundering and Collusion. Perjury charges will doom most. And I have not seen the list, but am told it's quite extensive.
Hence the 17 day "vacation". Trump must mull his options. The walls are closing in. Meanwhile, Mueller is convening Grand Juries to prepare Indictments. It's going to get real interesting real quick. Will Trump do the right thing for once in his life and save his children, or will he light the entire Trump family on fire with hubris and ego? Either way, he's pretty fucked, and will not last through his first term.
The only other question is, how deep is the rabbit hole, and who will be left in the line of succession? We are living through History at this very moment. This will be the biggest, most incredible scandal in the History of this country. We need to come together and realize that we've all been played by the politicians, in both parties, for far too long. We gotta Take the Power Back, as Chuck D said so eloquently.
Trump was right about the swamp. What he didn't tell you is that he's the Swamp Monster. We need to look at ourselves and realize we've all been played like a fiddle. Stop fighting your fellow citizens and look at what we've allowed them to do to us. It's time to stand up, together hopefully, and demand accountability from these assholes. Enjoy the show.
Viva La Resistance
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Tymaster wrote:Viva La Resistance
:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Tymaster wrote:Viva La Resistance
:lol:
Where did you get this story from?