Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump

Post by Turner Coates »

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
But what does his son, Moon Tzunit say?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Sir Lancelot
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sir Lancelot »

Rorysfan wrote:I guess laying off 600 people makes it easier to give bonuses :evil:
In its declining legacy services. Thats called smart business.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ ... story.html
While AT&T would not confirm the number of layoffs in Illinois, a spokesman on Friday touted the company’s recent hiring record in the state.

“We hired about 640 people in Illinois alone through November of this year, including over 340 in Chicago,” said Phil Hayes, an AT&T spokesman. “We’re currently hiring about 120 more in the state, including over 40 in Chicago.”

Cherry picking negative parts of an article that is not a negative article in general. If you are going to do that you shouldn't post the link for everybody to see the whole picture.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

^^^ There's a good picture for future history books when it tells of the arrogant ego-fuck who drove a nation of gullible idiots into the ditch.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Sir Prancelot wrote:
Rorysfan wrote:I guess laying off 600 people makes it easier to give bonuses :evil:

While AT&T would not confirm the number of layoffs in Illinois, a spokesman on Friday touted the company’s recent hiring record in the state.

“We hired about 640 people in Illinois alone through November of this year, including over 340 in Chicago,” said Phil Hayes, an AT&T spokesman. “We’re currently hiring about 120 more in the state, including over 40 in Chicago.”

Cherry picking negative parts of an article that is not a negative article in general. If you are going to do that you shouldn't post the link for everybody to see the whole picture.
You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
And latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

LMFAO, sounds familiar. Remember all those manufacturing jobs Trump saved before taking office?

Remember the Carrier Jobs Trump 'Saved'? Company Announces 600 Layoffs Before Christmas
http://www.newsweek.com/carrier-company ... ead-614352

A plant where jobs were purportedly saved by Donald Trump ahead of his inauguration is set to make at least 600 staff cuts, many before Christmas.

Carrier had opted in December 2016 not to move a number of jobs to Mexico from its Indianapolis furnace factory, following a visit to the plant by Trump. The president claimed he had convinced Carrier to retain 1,100 jobs in Indianapolis rather than outsourcing them in Mexico. And of those 1,100 jobs Trump spoke of, 300 had reportedly never been threatened with a move to Mexico—meaning a total of 800 jobs had been saved.

But the company has since announced that at least 600 employees at the factory will still be laid off, with the final 290 job cuts coming just ahead of Christmas.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

"I got a shirt for Christmas autographed by Dump."

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Sir Lancelot wrote:

The one who is cherry picking is you. " not a negative article in general." Where's the positive in 600 layoffs?
Danzig in the Dark

Rorysfan wrote:
Sir Lancelot wrote:

The one who is cherry picking is you. " not a negative article in general." Where's the positive in 600 layoffs?
ImageImage
Sir Lancelot

Post by Sir Lancelot »

Rorysfan wrote:
Sir Lancelot wrote:

Did you read the article or just the click bait headline?
Besides the quote I posted above here is another little tidbit for you.

"Many of the affected employees have a job offer guarantee that ensures they’ll be offered another job with the company, and we’ll work to find other jobs for as many of them as possible.”

Jeez, no wonder everyone thinks the sky is falling.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Sir Lancelot wrote:
Rorysfan wrote:
Sir Lancelot wrote: While AT&T would not confirm the number of layoffs in Illinois, a spokesman on Friday touted the company’s recent hiring record in the state.

"Many of the affected employees have a job offer guarantee that ensures they’ll be offered another job with the company, and we’ll work to find other jobs for as many of them as possible.”

Yeah I read that. Pure PR. Next you'll tell us how Trump saved the jobs at Carrier.
Sir Lancelot

Post by Sir Lancelot »

Rorysfan wrote:
Sir Lancelot wrote:
Rorysfan wrote:

Yeah I read that. Pure PR. Next you'll tell us how Trump saved the jobs at Carrier.
PR? Really?
Why would I, someone who never voted for the Orange in Chief, tell you lies? I only have issues with people who go around claiming the sky is falling when clearly things have turned out far better than I would have ever projected.
We as Americans were screwed from the start when our only 2 choices were Hillary and Trump. All we can do is hope for the best and maybe if we are lucky get a decent candidate next time around. But rooting for your countries failure to prove a point is ridiculous.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Trump is too busy playing "I am rubber and you are glue" on Twitter to cause too much actual damage. So far, at least.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:"The old man is a pervert," Bannon told reporter Gabriel Sherman. "He's a pervert. Grabbing these girls and grabbing their asses?"
Man, it's a good thing old H.W. didn't move his hand around to the front, right? Then Steve would have to say he "has a grasp on what's important"?
Steve Bannon wrote:Donald Trump has a grasp on what’s important
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... interview/

(Under "bonus", after #25)
"Genetically superior" :lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

How do you think Bannon gets on in his regular life? There were stories about how he wanted to pull his kids out of a certain New York school because the school was too progressive for his tastes. How does he function in a society which is largely multicultural, with his white nationalist beliefs and everyone now knowing what he believes? Who would want to deal with him, and how does he live his life dealing with all kinds of random people on a day-to-day basis?

It's been said that the public version of Ann Coulter is basically a sort of put-upon persona with which she serves up divisive conservative rhetoric to make money. If I remember correctly, I saw a little tidbit in a piece somewhere on her about how some friends of hers who are gay had come to her defense about how in reality she's just a nice, normal person. It's possible that there are media others that aren't like that away from the spotlight, but either way, what they do ultimately causes damage ultimately is done. What they're really like is irrelevant if they're using hateful concepts to stir up the rage and open the wallets of hatemongers.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:How do you think Bannon gets on in his regular life? Who would want to deal with him, and how does he live his life dealing with all kinds of random people on a day-to-day basis?
He's rich. A good portion of America is willing to kiss his ass and beg for seconds.
The owners of your local car dealerships are probably jerks too, and people still treat them like they're golden.
Trump is at the top of the pyramid (or the bottom, depending on how you look at it).

Defying Trump again, Jerry Brown pardons immigrants about to be deported
http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-gov ... 30714.html

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump tells friends at Mar-a-Lago, "You all just got a lot richer."

Merry fuckin' Christmas, America.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-mar- ... tmas-trip/
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote:There were stories about how he wanted to pull his kids out of a certain New York school because the school was too progressive for his tastes.
No, he said there were too many Jews there.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

“Wait till you see what I’m going to do for steel and your steel companies,”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/22/busi ... tw-nytimes
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
He's a savior because he was crucified... I like saviors who weren't crucified..
hendrix74
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by hendrix74 »

Luminiferous wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:"The old man is a pervert," Bannon told reporter Gabriel Sherman. "He's a pervert. Grabbing these girls and grabbing their asses?"
Man, it's a good thing old H.W. didn't move his hand around to the front, right? Then Steve would have to say he "has a grasp on what's important"?
Steve Bannon wrote:Donald Trump has a grasp on what’s important
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... interview/

(Under "bonus", after #25)
"Genetically superior" :lol:
I think he is actually genetically superior. I mean, how many real living dead people do you know?
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Radiobed to the left, ironman center & cantstopbeingbi on the right
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Danzig in the Dark

grishnak boss wrote:Image

Radiobed to the left, ironman center & cantstopbeingbi on the right
That isn't cantfacethemusic. Too young looking.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Can’tTop would be in the barn, eating out the fattest sow. Then he’d buy her passage on a ship and she’d use it to move to the New World.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Mojo wrote:Can’tTop would be in the barn, eating out the fattest sow. Then he’d buy her passage on a ship and she’d use it to move to the New World.
And then she'd stay in her third world ruins instead of getting on board.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Rorysfan wrote:“Wait till you see what I’m going to do for steel and your steel companies,”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/22/busi ... tw-nytimes

Georgetown steel mill reopening in Spring 2018, sale to new owners finalized

http://abcnews4.com/news/local/georgeto ... -finalized
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Only Trump: It's all over the place today about how Trump blames Jeff Sessions for the Alabama senate race problems. Yes, it's definitely the fault of Sessions because what... he appointed himself Attorney General? :?

It doesn't seem possible but he somehow manages to get more idiotic with every passing day.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

A fun read "Things Guilty People Do That Trump Does Daily"

DEFLECT BLAME. Criminals seek others who may have conducted themselves poorly in order to unload or distribute blame rightly assigned to them. Trump does this with ex-aides like Manafort, Flynn, and Papadopoulos, who he presents as little known by him and/or having gone rogue.

ALLEGE A CONSPIRACY. Criminals will claim a conspiracy as the cause of their problems. The most common conspiracy alleged is between witnesses or members of law enforcement. Trump repeatedly alleges that government officials and law enforcement officers conspired against him.

COMPLAIN ABOUT LAW ENFORCEMENT. Criminals want to talk about the investigation itself, rather than what and who the investigation is investigating. Trump obsessively complains about aspects of the investigation against him that don't actually change the underlying evidence.

TAMPER WITH WITNESSES. Criminals will often seek contact with known witnesses either to convince them not to testify, to change their story, to remain loyal to the defendant, or to intimidate them. Trump did this with Flynn, Yates, Comey, McCabe, Sessions, his son, and others.

DISTRACT ATTENTION FROM THEIR ACTIONS. Criminals eagerly discuss subjects beyond their pending case when doing so distracts from their criminal liability. Trump's war on "fake news" and unhinged tweetstorms distract attention from an investigation threatening to take him down.

REFUSE TO ANSWER VALID QUESTIONS. Criminals refuse to discuss, sometimes even with a lawyer, inculpatory facts, whether things they said, decisions they made, or actions they took. Trump has successfully evaded answering even the most basic questions on what he knew and when.

EXHIBIT FALSE CONFIDENCE. Criminals often assure allies and defenders that there's nothing to be found against them and they'll shortly be exonerated, even when nothing in the facts supports this view. Trump's wild claims that he'll soon be exonerated fall into this category.

USE "EVEN IF" ARGUMENTS. Criminals often float self-aggrandizing hypotheticals in the form of bet-hedging: "Even if I did X, it wouldn't be illegal, or I would've been justified..." Trump does this most flagrantly when discussing whether he told Flynn to negotiate with Russia.

PLAY DUMB. Criminals will claim to have no knowledge of things they obviously would have known about. Trump claims to have known absolutely nothing any of his aides (even his own sons) were doing with the Russians, a claim that strains credulity well past the breaking point.

EXHIBIT UNUSUAL AGITATION. Criminals exhibit anger in response to warranted criminal accusations; in my own experience, innocent people react to false accusations with signs of confusion, fear, and depression. Trump has responded to Mueller with rage and false self-assurance.

LEVELING NEW ACCUSATIONS OF IDENTICAL CONDUCT. Criminals accused of, say, assault will often level new claims (even unrelated ones) that someone else is guilty of assault. Trump regularly accuses people of the lying, cover-ups, and treasonous conduct he stands accused of now.

OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE. Criminals will try to slow the investigation against them, including by refusing to speak or delaying speaking to investigators. Trump not only won't speak to investigators, he's tried to fire, get reassigned, or force into retirement those investigators.

AVOID GIVING EVIDENCE UNDER OATH. Criminals are smart enough to know that they must never be placed under oath on the subject of their crimes. Trump, despite saying in the Rose Garden that he'd speak to Mueller under oath, has thus far refused to make good on that assurance.

DENY SIMILAR PAST CONDUCT. Even though criminal defense attorneys have access to clients' criminal records, criminals often attempt to downplay or deny their criminal pasts. Trump has denied provable and known frauds, perjuries, and clandestine foreign contacts from his past.

TELL UNNECESSARY, GRANDIOSE LIES. Criminals lie out of fear; they tell grandiose lies out of a false belief they can orchestrate their exoneration. Trump's lies about how he conducted himself at the Ritz Moscow in 2013 (grandiose and quickly disproven) are an example of this.

DRAW OTHERS INTO THEIR COVER-UP. Criminals are so focused on their own survival that they needlessly draw innocents into their schemes for self-salvation. Trump uses others (including attorneys, spokespeople, aides, and family members) to spread lies about his Russian ties.

TRUST ONLY FAMILY. Criminals, especially those who've participated in a conspiracy, necessarily operate within a small circle of trust. Trump has surrounded his business dealings with family members and attorneys to make it unlikely or impossible that anyone will rat him out.

PLAY WITH LANGUAGE. Criminals know statutes are well-defined, so they get cute with language to seek out wiggle room in their criminal liability. Trump uses word games, misquotations, false definitions, and linguistic misdirection to undercut precise legal terms and concepts.

SEEK DODGY ALLIES AND PARALLEL INVESTIGATIONS. Criminals recruit dodgy witnesses or pursue suspect lines of inquiry to evade probes whose just administration they know will catch them. Trump uses House allies, Fox News, and dodgy pals to build a wall of allies around himself.

UNDERSCORE SUPPORTERS' AFFECTION. Criminals hope that, if they don't have the facts on their side, they can at least get others to say they're a good person. Trump pumps up supporters' adulation, praise, and encouragement at every turn to transform popularity into innocence.

DENY KNOWN ASSOCIATIONS. Criminals deny knowing people they believe they can credibly deny knowing, if knowing them would be inculpatory. Trump has done this with Papadopoulos, Sater, Page and many others who he definitely knows but who he fears Mueller has linked to him.
"You'll get nothing and like it"