vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:
vlad wrote:New York Daily News Twitter.

"Cuck Fight"

https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/ ... 6778745856
I really hate the word "cuck," but that's pretty good.
Agree, dislike the word. Not that I would call the Daily News a "newspaper of record", but it's still hilarious.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

vlad wrote:
Mojo wrote:
vlad wrote:New York Daily News Twitter.

"Cuck Fight"

https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/ ... 6778745856
I really hate the word "cuck," but that's pretty good.
Agree, dislike the word. Not that I would call the Daily News a "newspaper of record", but it's still hilarious.
It's the first use that didn't give me the urge to slap someone upside the head.
ImageImage
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

I see that Sessions is going end the federal hands off policy on states legalizing pot sales. That shouldn't waste any tax money.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

whammybar wrote:I see that Sessions is going end the federal hands off policy on states legalizing pot sales. That shouldn't waste any tax money.
Jeff "Reefer Madness" Sessions.

Cory Gardner, Republican from Colorado, said that he'd try to block any DOJ appointments if Sessions didn't back down. It will be interesting. Lawsuits up the wazoo coming down the pike. The states love the revenue.
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

10 wild claims about Trump's White House from the upcoming book 'Fire and Fury'
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/03/the-wil ... -fury.html

A former campaign aide describes trying to teach Trump about the Constitution, only to have him grow bored after the Fourth Amendment.
"Early in the campaign, Sam Nunberg was sent to explain the Constitution to the candidate. 'I got as far as the Fourth Amendment," Nunberg recalled, "before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.'"

The book says top Trump aides questioned his intelligence in colorful terms. The revelations follow reports that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called Trump a "moron" last year.

"For Steve Mnuchin and Reince Priebus, he was an 'idiot.' For Gary Cohn, he was 'dumb as sh-t.' For H.R. McMaster he was a 'dope.' The list went on."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Looking forward to buying this book. Maybe I can get Trump to autograph it?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Turner Coates wrote:10 wild claims about Trump's White House from the upcoming book 'Fire and Fury'
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/03/the-wil ... -fury.html

A former campaign aide describes trying to teach Trump about the Constitution, only to have him grow bored after the Fourth Amendment.
"Early in the campaign, Sam Nunberg was sent to explain the Constitution to the candidate. 'I got as far as the Fourth Amendment," Nunberg recalled, "before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.'"

The book says top Trump aides questioned his intelligence in colorful terms. The revelations follow reports that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called Trump a "moron" last year.

"For Steve Mnuchin and Reince Priebus, he was an 'idiot.' For Gary Cohn, he was 'dumb as sh-t.' For H.R. McMaster he was a 'dope.' The list went on."
Man, it's great that we get these startling revelations this far down the road right? As opposed to maybe, I don't know, just listening to him talk during the fucking campaign and maybe NOT putting a complete nitwit into the white house?

So yeah, let's go ahead and closed the gate now that the donkey's out. Fantastic.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Now that he's eliminated his "voter fraud commission" do we taxpayers get a refund for the waste?

Thought this was rather chuckle worthy... Remember the idiots in Kansas who were going to bomb this community in the state hopefully killing Somali immigrants who were Muslim? Their defense wants more "Trump voters" in the jury pool because they contend the case will require jurors to weigh whether the alleged conduct constitutes a crime or whether it is constitutionally protected speech and assembly and the right to bear arms.

Planning to set off truck bombs and kill people; constitutionally protected speech and the right to bear arms?

For some reason I think if it were the other way around people would call it terrorism...

Three men accused of plotting to bomb a western Kansas mosque say their rights are being violated by the exclusion of jurors from more politically conservative areas.

Attorney for the three men say in documents filed in federal court in Wichita that the jury selection procedure is discriminatory and “excludes rural and conservative jurors.”

According to a motion filed by attorneys for defendant Curtis Wayne Allen, and joined by his co-defendants, Patrick Eugene Stein and Gavin Wayne Wright, jurors in their case will be picked from registered voters from Wichita and surrounding areas, and not from western Kansas.

The three men are charged with conspiring to target Somali immigrants living in Garden City, Kan.

When they announced the charges, officials alleged that Allen, Stein and Wright hoped to create a “bloodbath” by detonating vehicles laden with bombs the day after the Nov. 8 election.

Voters in those areas of western Kansas are more likely to have conservative political views and are more likely to have supported Donald Trump in the 2016 election, according to the defense motion.

“This case is uniquely political because much of the anticipated evidence will center around, and was in reaction to, the 2016 presidential election,” according to the defense motion.

The defense motion says that the political ideologies of liberal and conservative voters tend to tend to differ “regarding the appropriate size and power of the federal government and the individual rights of its citizens.”

“Additionally, this case will require the jury to evaluate and weigh evidence regarding whether the alleged conduct constitutes the crimes charged or whether it was constitutionality protected speech, assembly and petition, and/or the right to bear arms,” according to the motion.

By including jurors from those more western areas, the court will ensure that the defendants will have the right to jurors that represent a “fair cross-section of the community,” and ensure that residents of those areas “are afforded the civil right to serve as jurors.”
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/cr ... 78604.html
Sir Lancelot
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sir Lancelot »

Word around the White House is that he has an extra chromosome and that's the reason he's so stupid. Apparently Milania has to wipe his bum after he goes poo poo. This isn't good guys, we're fucked now!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Sir Lancelot wrote:Word around the White House is that he has an extra chromosome and that's the reason he's so stupid. Apparently Milania has to wipe his bum after he goes poo poo. This isn't good guys, we're fucked now!
Oh LOL!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Sir Lancelot wrote:Word around the White House is that he has an extra chromosome and that's the reason he's so stupid. Apparently Milania has to wipe his bum after he goes poo poo. This isn't good guys, we're fucked now!
We know for a fact this is not true....

If he had an extra chromosome he would have tweeted about it thinking it somehow makes him smarter and better than Obama, or Hillary, or Un, or Bannon or whomever he's upset with that day....
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

If there turns out to be any nefarious ties between the Donald and Russia, do you think they'll try him as an adult? At this point, the motherfucker could easily use the insanity plea and wriggle out of anything.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

Trump's "Cease And Desist" letter to Bannon makes clear neither he nor his attorneys have any clue what they're doing

Walter Shaub‏
Verified account
@waltshaub

I'm confused by talk of WH nondisclosure agreements. Aside from classified info, I haven't heard of anything like that in govt. It's contrary to transparency, 1A, Congressional oversight, whistleblowing, investigations/audits, etc. Does the WH grasp any concept of public service?
8:41 AM - 4 Jan 2018

Walter Shaub
Verified account @waltshaub
9h9 hours ago

This seems like as good a time as any to remind the President, his aides, and his cabinet that feds owe a duty of loyalty to the American people and their constitution, not to individual politicians and their henchmen. Here's the prime directive of the government ethics program:

https://www.justice.gov/archives/ncfs/p ... 6/download

The 14 General Principles of Ethical Conduct 5 C.F.R §2635.101 (b)

The following general principles apply to every employee and may form the basis for the standards contained in this part. Where a situation is not covered by the standards set forth in
this part, employees shall apply the principles set forth in this section in determining whether their conduct is proper.

1.Public service is a public trust, requiring employees to place loyalty to the Constitution, the laws and ethical principles above private gain.

2.Employees shall not hold financial interests that conflict with the conscientious performance of duty.

3.Employees shall not engage in financial transactions using nonpublic Government information or allow the improper use of such information to further any private interest.

4.An employee shall not, except as permitted by sub part B of this part, solicit or accept any gift or other item of monetary value from any person or entity seeking official action from, doing business with, or conducting activities regulated by the employee’s agency, or whose interests may be substantially affected by the performance or nonperformance of the employee’s duties.

5.Employees shall put forth honest effort in the performance of their duties.

6.Employees shall not knowingly make unauthorized commitments or promises of any kind purporting to bind the Government.

7.Employees shall not use public office for private gain.

8. Employees shall act impartially and not give preferential treatment to any private organization or individual.

9.Employees shall protect and conserve Federal property and shall not use it for other than authorized activities.

10. Employees shall not engage in outside employment or activities, including seeking or negotiating for employment, that conflict with the official Government duties and responsibilities.

11. Employees shall disclose waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption to the appropriate authorities.

12. Employees shall satisfy in good faith their obligations as citizens, including all just financial obligations, especially those such as Federal, State, or local taxes that are imposed by law.

13. Employees shall adhere to all laws and regulations that provide equal opportunity for all Americans regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or handicap.

14.Employees shall endeavor to avoid any actions creating the appearance that they are violating the law or the ethical standards set forth in this part. Whether particular
circumstances create an appearance that the law or these standards have been violated shall be determined from the perspective of a reasonable person with knowledge of the relevant facts.

The principles of ethical conduct were issued by George H. W. Bush, In Executive Order 12674, as amended by Executive Order 12731. The principles were subsequently issued
in the Standards of Ethical Conduct for Employees of the Executive Branch at 5C.F.R. § 2635.101(b).
"You'll get nothing and like it"
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

The release date for Fire And Fury has been moved up to tomorrow at 9:00AM. Let's spread the word and make sure this sells more than Trump's Shart Of The Deal. :wink:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

That-guy wrote:The release date for Fire And Fury has been moved up to tomorrow at 9:00AM. Let's spread the word and make sure this sells more than Trump's Shart Of The Deal. :wink:
It's already #1 on Amazon.
I ordered mine. Wont you please do the same?
And it makes a great gift, don't it?
Last edited by Turner Coates on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Now Jeff Sessions is going after states with legalized pot. This administration is running out of ways to get real things done, hence this shit.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/je ... f99e20582e
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

That-guy wrote:The release date for Fire And Fury has been moved up to tomorrow at 9:00AM. Let's spread the word and make sure this sells more than Trump's Shart Of The Deal. :wink:
:lol:

So I guess this is the response the Cease and Desist letter. Publisher speak for "Fuck you".
LJP 2002-2014

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

I hear this new book is gonna be YUGE!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I don't know what the fuck they're so worried about. It's not like most Trump supporters can read, and it's not like the ones who can give a fuck what the book says, anyway. He's been running his mouth for two years now and it's not like this book is going to all of a sudden make people wake up. Trump could start sucking Ivanka's nipples live on Fox And Friends and his supporters would blame Hillary. The fuck is a book going to do?
Image Image
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

TenBenny wrote:Now Jeff Sessions is going after states with legalized pot. This administration is running out of ways to get real things done, hence this shit.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/je ... f99e20582e
He’s also brought up the NFL again to get his followers off the scent.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:I don't know what the fuck they're so worried about. It's not like most Trump supporters can read, and it's not like the ones who can give a fuck what the book says, anyway. He's been running his mouth for two years now and it's not like this book is going to all of a sudden make people wake up. Trump could start sucking Ivanka's nipples live on Fox And Friends and his supporters would blame Hillary. The fuck is a book going to do?
He's been running his mouth for decades.

I doubt that many Trumptards will abandon him (though the Bannonites might), but his reaction to this particular book is "interesting". He is obsessed with his Base. Never mind the rest of the country. I can only think of a couple of times he's even left the Eastern Timezone.
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

No Trumptard is going to see this book as anything other than Fake News. It's not odd that they're trying to stop the book from coming out, based on Trump's status as Head Snowflake in Chief, and all he'll have to do is tweetstorm about how it's fake and his base will swallow it without question. Much ado about nothing.
Image Image
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Juggling 37 chaotic issues just today while hammering out the cure for our crumbling infrastructure. Very impressive.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:Much ado about nothing.
There are interview tapes. What if they're leaked or released?

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:
I don't know if it would matter. The man is on tape talking about grabbing women by the pussies. His supporters don't care. He openly fired the man who was investigating him after his own family members admitted to meeting with reps from the country. He could barely contain his defense of white supremacists. No fucks given. His own family have copped to using private email servers and he STILL bring up Hillary's emails. Not a care given. Daily embarrassment and his supporters still don't get it. I don't think there's anything that'll change their minds. No matter what it is, it'll be fake news. I have zero faith in a Trump supporter to see reason.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
I don't know if it would matter.
I'm thinking (and hoping) we're reaching critical mass. This book is part of the chain. Trump's kids may be in legal trouble and it was just announced that the FBI has Reince Priebus' notes showing that Trump talked to Priebus about how he had called Comey to urge him to say publicly that he was not under investigation.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: I'm thinking (and hoping) we're reaching critical mass. This book is part of the chain. Trump's kids may be in legal trouble and it was just announced that the FBI has Reince Priebus' notes showing that Trump talked to Priebus about how he had called Comey to urge him to say publicly that he was not under investigation.
I really, really hope so. Can the planet survive another 3 to 7 years of someone absolutely creaming themselves over nuclear war? I'll take anything to get that fucker out of the White House.
Image Image
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Trump is totally delusional. You can see that when Bannon and Omarosa get fired he says great things about them because he actually thinks these people are going to talk about how great he was! Every human on the planet knows these people are going to talk shit true/untrue....it's all about the dollars and bitter feelings when you get your ass canned. Yet, somehow, Trump thinks these people are going to be comrades for him. :D

It's clear most Americans can't separate their feelings on Trump from republican policy and what is actually going on around them. At this point, if you're a fan of the Republican economic agenda, you should be hoping Trump gets hit by a bus and Pence gets in there who is an evil stiff but won't upset the natives with tweets and otherwise boorish behaviour.

Trump could serve every American chocolate cake and half of them will talk about how bad chocolate cake sucks. Chocolate cake doesn't suck just because Donald Trump was in the kitchen when it baked. It's still chocolate cake.