Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote:When does Obama's fiscal year end?
Maybe DRJ or one of the other's can give you an actual time, but there was a small article on Yahoo about the economy and the Obama economy/Drumpf economy thing.. Sounds like late 2018 will be the turn, but I'm not sure..

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump relentlessly congratulates himself for the healthy state of the U.S. economy, with its steady growth, low unemployment, busier factories and confident consumers.

But in the year since Trump's inauguration, most analysts tend to agree on this: The economy remains essentially the same sturdy one he inherited from Barack Obama.

Growth has picked up, but it's not yet clear if it can sustain a faster expansion. Hiring and wage growth actually slowed slightly from Obama's last year in office. Consumers and businesses are much more optimistic, but their spending has yet to move meaningfully higher.

"I don't see any noticeable break over the past year," said Michael Strain, an economist at the conservative American Enterprise Institute. "We tend to overstate the degree to which the president has the ability to control the economy."

The U.S. public appears to have a similar view, according to a Quinnipiac University poll last week. It found that two-thirds of American voters say the economy is "excellent" or "good," the highest since the poll started asking about the economy in 2001.

Yet 49 percent of respondents credited Obama for the economy's health, compared with 40 percent who credited Trump.

Trump's successful push for income and corporate tax cuts and his steps to loosen regulations have helped drive a surging stock market rally fueled by the prospect of higher corporate profits. And most economists are optimistic that growth will continue at a solid pace this year.

"We have created more than 2 million new jobs since the election," Trump said last week in Nashville, Tennessee. "Economic growth has surged past 3 percent, something that wasn't supposed to happen for a long time. We're way ahead of schedule. Unemployment is at a 17-year low."

Those trends aren't very different from what came before. Employers added more jobs in Obama's last year in office — 2.2 million in 2016 — and nearly 3 million in 2014. Economic growth did top 3 percent at an annual rate during the second and third quarters of 2017. But it had surged above 4 percent in the second and third quarters of 2014.

The unemployment rate fell from 4.8 percent when Trump took office to 4.1 percent now. It fell by the same amount or more in 2013, 2014 and 2015.

During the presidential campaign, Trump portrayed the economy as floundering and called the unemployment rate "one of the biggest hoaxes in modern politics." Now he accepts the government's data at face value.

When the government reports growth for the October-December quarter next week, it may show the economy expanded at a 3 percent or higher annual rate for the third straight quarter. That could lift growth in 2017 to the fastest pace since it reached 2.9 percent in 2015.

Some of that growth may reflect greater spending by consumers or businesses in anticipation of tax cuts. But most economists expect it will take time for Trump's deregulatory and tax policies to have their full effect.

There's no question that businesses and consumers are more optimistic. The Conference Board's consumer confidence index jumped to a 17-year high in November before slipping a bit last month.

That hasn't yet resulted in more Americans opening their wallets, though. Spending growth in the first nine months of 2017 was slightly slower than in the previous year.

Some economists are growing skeptical of consumer sentiment surveys because the responses seem increasingly skewed by political leanings. People in counties that voted for Trump reported a much brighter outlook on the economy after the election than did people in Clinton counties, according to a report by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

People in Trump-voting counties were much more likely just after the election to say their financial situation had improved in the past year, the New York Fed said, long before any of Trump's policies were in place. But the change in sentiment didn't produce changes in consumer spending, the report said.

"It does somewhat undermine the message from the confidence surveys," said Jim O'Sullivan, chief U.S. economist at High Frequency Economics.

American companies have stepped up their investments in machinery, software, and office towers this year after sluggish spending in 2015 and 2016. Such spending increased about 6.2 percent at an annual rate in the first nine months of the year.

Still, business investment topped 9 percent in the first three quarters of 2014.

In both cases, rising oil prices played an outsized role in spurring more corporate spending. When oil prices increase, drilling firms tend to buy more steel pipe and other goods that are used in drilling rigs.

Dean Baker, an economist at the Center for Economic and Policy Research, points out that when mining and oil and gas are excluded, investment spending has increased an anemic 3.3 percent this year.

Many economists expect growth to perk up in 2018, with the impact of tax cuts and the Trump administration's deregulatory efforts spurring corporate investment and consumer spending. So far, 15 regulations that were put in place by the Obama administration have been overturned by Congress. The administration has put dozens of others on hold.

"There's just generally the feeling that there's more pro-growth policy coming from Washington," O'Sullivan said.

O'Sullivan forecasts that growth will reach 2.8 percent for all of this year, roughly in line with other projections.

"2017 was largely an Obama economy," Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody's Analytics, said. "But going forward it will definitely be a Trump economy."

Other factors besides tax cuts and deregulation are playing a role. For the first time since the most recent major recession ended in 2009, the global economy is enjoying widespread growth. That kind of broad expansion helps boost spending on U.S. exports of factory goods, a boon to manufacturers, and also lifts the stock market because it increases profits for U.S. multinational corporations.

Germany's economy expanded 2.2 percent in 2017, the fastest in six years. Business sentiment in Japan is at the highest level in 11 years. China is still growing at nearly a 7 percent annual rate.

Manufacturing executives appear highly optimistic and welcome the attention Trump has lavished on their industry. Factories added 196,000 jobs last year after shedding workers in 2016. Still, manufacturing added 208,000 in 2014 and 207,000 in 2011.

And most of the jobs that have been added this year were outside the Midwestern "Rust Belt" states that swung for Trump in the election. Instead, some of the states with the biggest gains are in the South, Southwest and Northwest.

Factory jobs grew 4 percent in South Carolina from January through November, the largest gain nationwide, followed by South Dakota with 3.9 percent. Iowa, Rhode Island and Texas were next, followed by Wisconsin, which enjoyed a 3.2 percent gain. Florida, Oregon, Oklahoma, and Arkansas closed out the top 10.

Meanwhile, Michigan's manufacturing employment was flat last year, while factory jobs rose just 0.5 percent in Ohio. Pennsylvania lost manufacturing jobs.

Fiat Chrysler said last week that it is moving production of some pickup trucks from Mexico to a factory in Warren, Michigan, near Detroit, which will be expanded. The move will employ 2,500 people. And Toyota and Mazda said they will build a factory in Huntsville, Alabama, that will add 4,000 jobs.

At the same time, 215 more workers were laid off last week at the Carrier Corp. factory in Indianapolis where Trump touted a deal early in his presidency that prevented the plant's closure.

"There are still jobs headed overseas, no question about it," Scott Paul, president of the Alliance for American Manufacturing, said. "You can't tweet jobs back into existence."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-claims ... 32789.html
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Luminiferous wrote:
vlad wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Funny fact about the cognitive exam he demanded to take... It is a screening tool for dementia.

It does not test for non-age-related cognitive problems or any mental disorders. Fortunately for Drumpf and his supporters it does not measure IQ or intelligence.

The test is quick and easy to administer, which is why they often use it when a person has their first Medicare physical.

I also find it laughable that people actually believed the White House doctor would have been allowed to come out in front of the cameras and said "The man is a lunatic, I've heard more competent answers reading Joel Trae's posts on Metal Sludge, the sides of his heart are ready to explode like an old retread, he has the eating habits of a goat and I've healthier corpses in the morgue..."
No White House doctor is going to tell the nation their president is an unhealthy slob on the verge of a full on cardiac episode just walking from one room to another..
Absolutely. FDR. Eisenhower, JFK, LBJ, etc...oh yeah, Reagan's mental decline. None of their serious health issues were publically reported.

The thing about BLOTUS is that it's bleeding obvious he a fat, puffy gasbag. And with the internet things like his current height are easily debunked. And his weight, as well. Not to mention what a fucking idiot he is., because it's all on view out of his own mouth.
Remember Drumpf is in such excellent health that he was late for the G7 group photo because while the other leaders all made the 700 yard walk, he waited for a golf cart.. :lol:
Oh yeah. The fat, lazy fuck...

I was looking for something about that walk and came across this Huff Post article. I don't read HP, but this one has his usual tweets that should come back to haunt him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/0 ... _22113337/
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Hooray! The Fake News Awards results are in.

https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipated- ... ws-awards/

Scroll down to the bottom to read the list of Trump's accomplishments thus far. The man is making miracles happen!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Fuck Donald Trump. Cotton candy haired motherfucker. I've been waiting WEEKS for the Fake News Awards and he posts a fucking blog.

Why did he need 10 more days for a fucking blog?

Filet-O-Fish eating cocksucker.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Filet-O-Fish eating cocksucker.
:lol:

That is sig worthy.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Look out, Donnie. Somebody's coming to get ya! And he's your least favorite color! 8)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

https://action.donaldjtrump.com/2017-ki ... D=ref_fark

Yes, it's a poll/scam for money. A poll asking which is the Fakiest Fake News ever. But they put Fox News in there. You do need to leave your name and email. Mine is [email protected]. Well it is on this poll.

There is a comment option as well. Mine was something about lard laden ass and some other stuff.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Just Revealed His Surprising Exercise Regime
http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-exercise ... ing-784250

During a health exam this week President Donald Trump was told he’s overweight, eats too much fatty food, and needs to exercise more. But Trump says his exercise regime would surprise many Americans.

“I get more exercise than people think,” Trump told Reuters during an interview in the Oval Office Wednesday, revealing his regimen for staying fit.

“I get exercise. I mean I walk, I this, I that,” said Trump, now 71. “I run over to a building next door.”

The president pointed out that he’s exercising when he plays golf as well. An NBC News tracker shows that Trump has spent 94 of his 363 days in office so far at his Trump-branded golf properties. Most exercise in golf comes from the stroll around the course, yet Trump has said that he prefers to take a golf cart between holes because “I don’t want to spend the time walking”.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

6.576 million unemployed + 95.512 million not in the labor force = 102.088 million not working in Dec 2017.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Everyday I find a new reason to say fuck you and fuck your religion...

So by this decree any atheist/agnostic/Muslim medical personnel can refuse medical service to Christians based on their religious beliefs correct?

The Trump administration announced on Thursday a new division within the Department of Health and Human Services devoted to "conscience and religious freedom."

Social conservatives and religious liberty leaders have anticipated conscience and religious freedom protections to come out of HHS, and the work of the new division, which will fall under the purview of the Office of Civil Rights, will likely pave the way for health care workers to refuse specific types of care, like birth control or abortion, based on their religious or conscience objections.

Critics say the move could hurt civil rights protections for lesbian, gay and transgender people, and hurt patient care.

Acting Secretary of HHS Eric Hargan made the announcement and was joined by Roger Severino, director of the Office for Civil Rights at HHS, House Majority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., Rep. Vicky Hartzler, R-Mo., co-chair of House Values Action Team, and Sen. James Lankford, R-Okla.

"President Trump promised the American people that his administration would vigorously uphold the rights of conscience and religious freedom," said Hargan. "That promise is being kept today. The Founding Fathers knew that a nation that respects conscience rights is more diverse and more free, and OCR’s new division will help make that vision a reality.”

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-California, slammed the Obama administration's Office of Civil Rights.

"In the past this office sent the message, now is not the time for freedom, it is time for you to conform. What a different one year makes," he said.

Also at the announcement was Sara Hellwege, a pro-life nurse who sued Tampa Family Health Centers after she was rejected for a job because she would not prescribe birth control.

The move to create a new division at HHS for conscience and religious freedom follows President Donald Trump's signing of an executive order in May "Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty," with the goal of enforcing protections for religious freedom and amending the Affordable Care Act's regulations that require the coverage of contraception. In October, the Trump administration rolled back the Affordable Care Act's birth control mandate allowing employers to deny birth control coverage if they have a religious or moral objection.

At the heart of the creation of the new division at HHS is a push by religious liberty and faith-based groups to enforce federal anti-abortion conscience laws, like the 1990s Coats-Snowe amendment and the 1970s Church amendment, which give nondiscrimination protections to federally funded programs that do not provide abortion services, and the Weldon Amendment, started under President George W. Bush.

The move Thursday could be viewed as an expansion of the Weldon amendment, which prohibits any state or local government receiving federal HHS funds from discriminating against any health care organization based on its refusal to “provide, pay for, provide coverage of, or refer for” abortions. The Obama administration pulled back the regulations, instead leaving HHS's Office of Civil Rights to field complaints for violations of conscience and religious freedom laws.

"Enforcing these statutes," said Hargan, "will expand the already excellent work OCR does to protect civil rights."

Penny Nance, President and CEO of Concerned Women for America praised the new division. "Concerned Women for America members and particularly those who serve as medical professionals strongly support the rights of conscience. CWA has been very vocal to both the White House and Congress regarding the need to protect Americans for whom abortion is in direct conflict with their religious beliefs. Doctors, nurses, medical students and others must be protected from coercion. The vast majority of Americans agree with us on this point."

"This is a welcome change from the Obama administration’s stubborn refusal to enforce federal laws that prohibit discrimination against health care entities," said Marjorie Dannenfelser, President of the Susan B. Anthony List, a pro-life organization.

But while pro-life and religious liberty groups have been quick to commend the Trump administration's work, abortion rights advocates and the critics have warned the policies could lead to discrimination and could hurt patient medical care.

Outside of HHS, different abortion rights groups gathered with signs, changing outside the doors in protest of the announcement.

Ilyse Hogue, president of NARAL Pro-Choice America issued a statement slamming the Trump administration.

"This announcement marks the Trump administration's latest step toward turning the Department of Health and Human Services into a place where backwards ideology rules, and science, ethics, and concern for the well-being of all Americans are non-existent," the statement read.

In a statement in anticipation of conscience protections for health care workers, Louise Melling, deputy legal director at the American Civil Liberties Union, said, “religious liberty doesn’t include a right to be exempt from laws protecting our health or barring discrimination."

"Denying patients health care is not liberty. Choosing your patients based on their gender or gender expression is not freedom. Should the administration choose to move forward to implement a discriminatory policy, we will see them in court," Melling said.

The announcement will coincide with the start of the 2018 March for Life in Washington, D.C. which begins Thursday with a conference and concludes with a rally Friday on the National Mall featuring a satellite speech by Trump.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-ad ... d=52434480
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/ ... ccounting/

The Russia scandal just got bigger. And Republicans are trying to prevent an accounting.

By Paul Waldman

January 18, 2018 at 1:44 PM

Aside from the president of the United States, almost no one denies that Russia mounted a serious and concerted effort to manipulate the 2016 presidential campaign.

The Russians hacked into Democratic Party emails and gave what they obtained to WikiLeaks so that it could be released publicly to maximize the political damage to Hillary Clinton. They used social media to spread fictional stories meant to do the same. They made repeated attempts to engage the Trump campaign in a cooperative effort to undermine Clinton and help then-candidate Donald Trump. They attempted to hack into state voting systems.

And today we learn, in this report from Peter Stone and Greg Gordon of McClatchy, that they may have funneled money through the NRA to aid the Trump campaign.

This extraordinary possibility shows not just how comprehensive the Russian effort to get Trump elected was, but something else as well: The ways that Republicans have successfully changed our election laws in recent years have made us vulnerable to exactly this kind of foreign manipulation. And in their desire to protect the president, Republicans in Congress may prevent us from ever learning the full truth.

Here’s how the McClatchy report begins:

The FBI is investigating whether a top Russian banker with ties to the Kremlin illegally funneled money to the National Rifle Association to help Donald Trump win the presidency, two sources familiar with the matter have told McClatchy.

FBI counterintelligence investigators have focused on the activities of Alexander Torshin, the deputy governor of Russia’s central bank who is known for his close relationships with both Russian President Vladimir Putin and the NRA, the sources said.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

in addition, now the the House Intelligence Committee Simpson testimony about the Fusion/GPS dossier has been released. No wonder the GOP wanted it kept quiet..

a few interesting tidbits I pulled from Seth Abramson's Twitter feed

While Fusion was being paid by the Free Beacon (A Conservative outfit), Trump brought Paul Manafort on board his campaign—and Simpson had already done a lot of research on Manafort and his ties to Russia, so alarm bells went off for Fusion. In March 2016. While they were being paid by conservatives.

Simpson confirms that Fusion found "patterns suggestive of [Trump-Russia] money laundering" while they were working for *conservatives* (the Washington Free Beacon).

Simpson: "We had a [Russian] gangster [nick-]named Taiwanchik living in Trump Tower running a high-stakes gambling ring out of Trump Tower—while he himself was a fugitive for having rigged the skating competition at the Salt Lake Olympics and other sporting events."

Simpson: "And when Mr. Trump went to the Miss Universe pageant [in Moscow] in 2013, 'Taiwanchik' was there in the VIP section with Mr. Trump and other Kremlin biggies. That raised questions with us."

While working for conservatives, Fusion was investigating Trump properties in Toronto and Panama, Trump golf courses in Ireland and Scotland, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, Trump-branded vodka—all Trump initiatives involving suspicious (possibly Russian) partners.

If Trump and his closest associates—like Michael Cohen and Sergei Millian—hadn't kept lying about their business, backgrounds, and associations over and over and over again, Fusion (while being paid by conservatives) wouldn't have been so certain Trump had shady Russian ties.

Simpson goes into detail on Michael Cohen's ties to the former Soviet Union and to Russian mafia. These men—Trump included—are so up to their eyeballs in dirty Russians and their money, and it's so well-documented, it's crazy Trump ever said he had nothing to do with Russia.

Simpson: "It gradually reached a point where it seemed like most of the people around Trump had a connection to Russian organized crime or Russia in one way or another." So does Trump "have anything to do w/ Russia"? Yes—more than any pol in US history. More than Rohrabacher.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

But....Hillary!!!
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote:Funny fact about the cognitive exam he demanded to take... It is a screening tool for dementia.

It does not test for non-age-related cognitive problems or any mental disorders. Fortunately for Drumpf and his supporters it does not measure IQ or intelligence.

The test is quick and easy to administer, which is why they often use it when a person has their first Medicare physical.

I also find it laughable that people actually believed the White House doctor would have been allowed to come out in front of the cameras and said "The man is a lunatic, I've heard more competent answers reading Joel Trae's posts on Metal Sludge, the sides of his heart are ready to explode like an old retread, he has the eating habits of a goat and I've healthier corpses in the morgue..."
No White House doctor is going to tell the nation their president is an unhealthy slob on the verge of a full on cardiac episode just walking from one room to another..
“I told the president if he'd had better diet over the last 20 years he could have lived to 200 years old. The answer is he has incredibly good genes, it’s just the way God made him."

So a medical doctor thinks if Trump simply had cut the fast food he would have lived to be the oldest human being alive on record? Does anyone in this administration know how to lie convincingly? And does anyone have any backbone to quit the administration instead of agreeing to lie for the president?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01 ... amburgers/

Hey, you know what? If Trump and his doctor say he passed a mental fitness test with flying colors, good. If and when Mueller comes for him, let all of those complimentary words keep either of them from using mental illness as a defense.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote:So a medical doctor thinks if Trump simply had cut the fast food he would have lived to be the oldest human being alive on record?
Pretty sure he was being facetious, Lenny. He didn't literally mean that Donald Trump would live to be 200 years old. Christ.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote:
TenBenny wrote:So a medical doctor thinks if Trump simply had cut the fast food he would have lived to be the oldest human being alive on record?
Pretty sure he was being facetious, Lenny. He didn't literally mean that Donald Trump would live to be 200 years old. Christ.
:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Michael Wolff’s Fire and Fury Is Heading to Television
Don’t tell Donald Trump.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... ry-tv-show

Fire and Fury, Michael Wolff’s explosive bestseller about the inner workings of the Donald Trump presidency, is heading to television. According to The Hollywood Reporter, film and TV rights have been snapped up by Endeavor Content in a massive deal that spans into the seven-figure range. The forthcoming TV series, an adaptation of Wolff’s book, is not yet connected to a network, but is being shopped around, per T.H.R. Wolff will executive produce alongside BBC and Channel 4 vet Michael Jackson.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I hope the People vs. O.J. guy does it. That show was fucking WEIRD.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:Michael Wolff’s Fire and Fury Is Heading to Television
Don’t tell Donald Trump.

Fire and Fury, Michael Wolff’s explosive bestseller about the inner workings of the Donald Trump presidency, is heading to television. According to The Hollywood Reporter, film and TV rights have been snapped up by Endeavor Content in a massive deal that spans into the seven-figure range. The forthcoming TV series, an adaptation of Wolff’s book, is not yet connected to a network, but is being shopped around, per T.H.R. Wolff will executive produce alongside BBC and Channel 4 vet Michael Jackson.
It will be awesome if they give the role of Ivanka to Hillary Clinton...
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Or Stormy Daniels.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Luminiferous wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:Michael Wolff’s Fire and Fury Is Heading to Television
Don’t tell Donald Trump.

It will be awesome if they give the role of Ivanka to Hillary Clinton...
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Or Stormy Daniels.
Trump wants Ivanka herself to play the role of Melania.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

PREDATOR PRESIDENT
Stormy Daniels Reveals Donald Trump Is a Lot Like Harvey Weinstein
https://www.thedailybeast.com/stormy-da ... -weinstein

“Trump has displayed a decades-long pattern of promising women professional advancement in exchange for sex, or expecting sex in exchange for giving women professional opportunities.”

Clifford arrived dressed for a date; Donald wore sweatpants. (Tale as old as time.) When the two got to talking, Trump wanted to talk business. He wanted to know about the adult-film business. He wanted to know about Clifford’s skill as a businesswoman. He showed her a magazine on which he was the cover, demonstrating to Clifford what a famous business success he was. Then, the conversation turned to how Trump could possibly do business with Stephanie Clifford. Clifford would be a contestant on The Apprentice.

Daniels tells InTouch that Trump said that being on The Apprentice would be great for her, because people think she’s stupid, but she’s actually not. “And I was like, ‘Well, it’s never going to happen. NBC is never going to let a porn star on.’ And he was like, ‘I can make it happen.’ And I was like, ‘You can’t. I dare you.’ I was totally egging him on. And that was kind of like the thing, he was like, ‘No, we have to work on this for you.’ And that was sort of what he tried to bait me with for an entire year.”

At the conclusion of the interview, InTouch asked Clifford if she had a message for Trump’s wife Melania. “I don’t know,” she replied. “Karma will always bite you in the ass.”

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

I love that he used getting her on the apprentice as his ruse to fuck her. I bet he went after her like a bitch.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
room213
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by room213 »

poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

:D
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

room213 wrote:Image
burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I had no idea black people played horseshoes.

" It didn't say ya' couldn't...."
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

burt1098 wrote:Image
Wow. Who knew a Republicunt can't make a joke unless it's involves race? I'm not sure the world is ready for this dramatic culture shift.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~