I feel sorry for the dog.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

risingfarce wrote:
I feel sorry for the dog.
Me too.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

"Trump, who avoided Vietnam citing bone spurs in his feet, has privately been making the case that the Pentagon should use some of the $700 billion it received as part of last week’s spending bill to fund his vanity project"

Maybe Carlos can show him how to set up a gofundme?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Spanky? Love it. :lol:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:Spanky? Love it. :lol:
I just heard another great one. Someone being interviewed by Anderson Cooper on CNN just compared Spanky's cabinet to drummers in Spinal Tap.
That's gotta be a first.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:Village Idiot Now Wants the Military to Pay for His Mexican Border Wall
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/03 ... l-military

https://www.defensenews.com/congress/bu ... port-says/
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Luminiferous wrote: Image

Wimpy is about the perfect name for that fuck, too.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
JohnnyDouche
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnnyDouche »

Turner Coates wrote:
vlad wrote:Spanky? Love it. :lol:
I just heard another great one. Someone being interviewed by Anderson Cooper on CNN just compared Spanky's cabinet to drummers in Spinal Tap.
That's gotta be a first.
That is awesome. I heard someone on some cable news show quote "it's goes to 11" (speaking about the WH chaos).
I can see you like to douche
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

The stock market has a good day on Monday, Trump takes credit. Market tanks on Tuesday, Spanky is silent.

Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

Turner Coates wrote:Village Idiot Now Wants the Military to Pay for His Mexican Border Wall
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/03 ... l-military

https://www.defensenews.com/congress/bu ... port-says/

"Okay...how about this? We invade Mexico. We take over all their factories. While we're down there, we build the wall, using their tools and materials. That way, it won't cost a penny more than Afghanistan and Iraq."
FTFY
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

The market tank will continue. You know when Pelosi/Schumur and Trump are in the same room and everyone is smiling and happy this means everyone is getting fucked huge.

Trump just signed a 1.3B omnibus spending bill that would make Obama blush. The neo cons in the republican party want a warfare state, the dems want a welfare state and Santa Donald gave all these govt scourges exactly what they wanted at the expense of the American people and no one seems to much care that things are going over the fiscal cliff. More power has been transferred from people to the government and this is a great thing only for the one party government the Republicrats.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Kiss Crue wrote:The market tank will continue. You know when Pelosi/Schumur and Trump are in the same room and everyone is smiling and happy this means everyone is getting fucked huge.

Trump just signed a 1.3B omnibus spending bill that would make Obama blush. The neo cons in the republican party want a warfare state, the dems want a welfare state and Santa Donald gave all these govt scourges exactly what they wanted at the expense of the American people and no one seems to much care that things are going over the fiscal cliff. More power has been transferred from people to the government and this is a great thing only for the one party government the Republicrats.
I'm sure you meant 1.3T as in trillion.

It just occurred to me that so many people do not take into account that the population of the US has grown so much. Certainly doubled from the time so many conservatives want to go back to. Shit just costs more because there are so many more people. This isn't me defending anything, just pointing out that the conservative dream is over if only just because of the numbers. Though they could certainly stop funding the military to such a ridiculous extent.
LJP 2002-2014

Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Both parties have the same ideals. They both want to expand government power and equity. The parties have different ways of going about it but the goals are the same. Warfare and welfare are the 2 best ways for government to expand their powers, and while both parties may pretend to be against one or both of those things they both want it, they both need it and they both know it's all good for them whether they are Republican or Democrat.

Barry loved war and Trump hasn't touched one entitlement program.
Last edited by Kiss Crue on Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Kiss Crue wrote:Boith parties have the same ideal Vlad.

They both want to expand government power and equity. The parties have different ways of going about it but the goals are the same. Warfare and welfare are the 2 best ways for government to expand their powers, and while both parties may pretend to be against one or both of those things they both want it, they both need it and they both know it's all good for them whether they are Republican or Democrat.

You're the Canadian right? Let me tell you a little story. I was up in Calgary for a visit with friends. The father of the family of 5 kids, the parents and an aging mother wanted to talk about healthcare costs. He asked me what I paid and I told him. This was 2002 and he had just got some premium raise, I'm not clear how it works. So I told him, my husband and I paid 677.00 a month with a 5K deductible (in 2002), for three of us, including the son (it would vey nearly double within 6 years even after the son has moved on). He got real quiet for a minute and then said he'd never bitch again because he was having to pay 80.00 something a month for his family of 8. Most of whom have to carry epi-pens every moment of their lives. He was quite happy with his healthcare, he had just thought that 80 something bucks a month was outrageous, until he found out how much American healthcare cost.

It's real easy to be a groupie of American conservatives when you live in Canada.
LJP 2002-2014

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
:lol:
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

vlad wrote:

They both want to expand government power and equity. The parties have different ways of going about it but the goals are the same. Warfare and welfare are the 2 best ways for government to expand their powers, and while both parties may pretend to be against one or both of those things they both want it, they both need it and they both know it's all good for them whether they are Republican or Democrat.

You're the Canadian right? Let me tell you a little story. I was up in Calgary for a visit with friends. The father of the family of 5 kids, the parents and an aging mother wanted to talk about healthcare costs. He asked me what I paid and I told him. This was 2002 and he had just got some premium raise, I'm not clear how it works. So I told him, my husband and I paid 677.00 a month with a 5K deductible (in 2002), for three of us, including the son (it would vey nearly double within 6 years even after the son has moved on). He got real quiet for a minute and then said he'd never bitch again because he was having to pay 80.00 something a month for his family of 8. Most of whom have to carry epi-pens every moment of their lives. He was quite happy with his healthcare, he had just thought that 80 something bucks a month was outrageous, until he found out how much American healthcare cost.

It's real easy to be a groupie of American conservatives when you live in Canada.
1. "Conservatism" is not an American ideal. It exists everywhere. Your Canadian friend should have told you we have a conservative party in Canada who had power fo decades before Trudeau came in.

2. I don't consider myself a conservative. I have a mix of ideals like most people. I voted for Trudeau.It was a massive mistake. I will be voting conservative next time.

Now let me tell you a story from another perspective:

-My federal income tax rate is 53%.

- My property taxes roll up to 33% of my net after tax take home pay.

- I am charged 13% sales tax on goods and services.

What this all rolls up to is me being a tiny minority partner in my own life.

We have massive unsustainable debt. We are heading towards the same fiscal cliff the US is heading towards and the govt doesn't seem to much care.

Trudeau has a worse approval rating than Donald Trump. He's going to be swept out in 2 years.

Canadians have never been more divided as Trudeau continues to divide us in identity politics camps. He is now legislating, in an Orwellian sort of way, certain words we're allowed to use and not use.

If I need an MRI, I need to wait a very long time. But I don't because I drive to Buffalo and pay. Americans get way better medical care than Canadians get. Broke Canadians get much better care than broke Americans. So, if you're broke and you have to get sick you are better off getting sick here. If you're not broke, you don't want to get sick here.

So I feel different than your friend.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Kiss Crue wrote:
vlad wrote:

1. "Conservatism" is not an American ideal. It exists everywhere. Your Canadian friend should have told you we have a conservative party in Canada who had power fo decades before Trudeau came in.

2. I don't consider myself a conservative. I have a mix of ideals like most people. I voted for Trudeau.It was a massive mistake. I will be voting conservative next time.

Now let me tell you a story from another perspective:

-My federal income tax rate is 53%.

- My property taxes roll up to 33% of my net after tax take home pay.

- I am charged 13% sales tax on goods and services.

What this all rolls up to is me being a tiny minority partner in my own life.

We have massive unsustainable debt. We are heading towards the same fiscal cliff the US is heading towards and the govt doesn't seem to much care.

Trudeau has a worse approval rating than Donald Trump. He's going to be swept out in 2 years.

Canadians have never been more divided as Trudeau continues to divide us in identity politics camps. He is now legislating, in an Orwellian sort of way, certain words we're allowed to use and not use.

If I need an MRI, I need to wait a very long time. But I don't because I drive to Buffalo and pay. Americans get way better medical care than Canadians get. Broke Canadians get much better care than broke Americans. So, if you're broke and you have to get sick you are better off getting sick here. If you're not broke, you don't want to get sick here.

So I feel different than your friend.
Okey Dokey...maybe you should focus on Canadian politics. You clearly have no idea how fucked up the American healthcare industry has been for a couple of decades (HMOs in the 90s). Maybe it's because we live in a "rural" area, but waiting periods for non-emergencies can take weeks. Rich people can get great healthcare anywhere in the world. I always kind of chuckle when people talk about foreigners coming to the US for healthcare, always neglecting to mention that there is a large number going outside the US for affordable healthcare. Last figure I recall is an estimate of 1,400,000 going elsewhere, including Canada.

What you all do with Trudeau is up to you. However, let's not forget that Harper got rather unceremoniously booted by a landslide out as well. :)
LJP 2002-2014

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Kiss Crue wrote: We have massive unsustainable debt. We are heading towards the same fiscal cliff the US is heading towards and the govt doesn't seem to much care.
LMFAO, the real yield on a 30 year Treasury is .95%. https://www.treasury.gov/resource-cente ... =realyield
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Meanwhile, Trump's buddy Joe Arpaio is hoping to rev up the birther movement again if he gets into the Senate. Trump himself spent ten seconds sprinting through an admittance of President Obama's US citizenship while avoiding an apology back in 2016, so it sure would be interesting to see what he would do if pressed on Arpaio's Senate run featuring this platform. I could just as easily envision Trump playing up a vague resurgence of his initial birther thoughts seeing as how he's back to full attack mode on Obama. He had no trouble flipping on Obama again after Obama essentially gave him a crash course in how to be president (in which Trump seems to have gotten an F).

Someday, scholarly analyses will point to the full scope of this particular indignity. Of racists that never served their country or that enacted cruelty while in public service trying to exalt themselves as model citizens while questioning the very validity of others' citizenships.

http://www.newsweek.com/joe-arpaio-obam ... ate-862002
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Trump’s Lawyer Raised Prospect of Pardons for Flynn and Manafort
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/28/us/p ... -dowd.html

WASHINGTON — A lawyer for President Trump broached the idea of Mr. Trump’s pardoning two of his former top advisers, Michael T. Flynn and Paul Manafort, with their lawyers last year, according to three people with knowledge of the discussions.

The discussions came as the special counsel was building cases against both men, and they raise questions about whether the lawyer, John Dowd, who resigned last week, was offering pardons to influence their decisions about whether to plead guilty and cooperate in the investigation.

The talks suggest that Mr. Trump’s lawyers were concerned about what Mr. Flynn and Mr. Manafort might reveal were they to cut a deal with the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, in exchange for leniency. Mr. Mueller’s team could investigate the prospect that Mr. Dowd made pardon offers to thwart the inquiry, although legal experts are divided about whether such offers might constitute obstruction of justice.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Spanky is such a child. He called Roseanne Barr to nuzzle her big fat ass about her unnecessary relapse of a TV show... because you know... he's an astute connoisseur of pop culture and all. NOT just because she's a supporter. Nah. No way.

Even if Roseanne was a critic of his, he would definitely do the same thing. Right?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

exitflagger wrote:Spanky is such a child. He called Roseanne Barr to nuzzle her big fat ass about her unnecessary relapse of a TV show... because you know... he's an astute connoisseur of pop culture and all. NOT just because she's a supporter. Nah. No way.

Even if Roseanne was a critic of his, he would definitely do the same thing. Right?
LMFAO, all the Trumpbots on Facebook are raving about the show. She probably sucked up to Trump to troll him into praising her because she knows that when that happens, the white trash idiots who put Spanky in the White House will religiously watch the show and rave about it. Logged onto Facebook and saw this today:

K.K.VanMalmsteen
Headlining Clubs

Post by K.K.VanMalmsteen »

Roseanne disrespected the National Anthem worse then Kapernick ever did.
I thought that was a big yuge deal, Trumptards.
eddie lee roth wrote:If you want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya before we blow each other you've come to the wrong place motherfucker.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am Ready, Set, Anal.
$tEvil
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

K.K.VanMalmsteen wrote:Roseanne disrespected the National Anthem worse then Kapernick ever did.
I thought that was a big yuge deal, Trumptards.
LMFAO, she makes like Trump and grabs some pussy.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So spanky doesn't know what a community college is?

He doesn't know the difference between a vocational or technical school and a community college and wants to change the name of community colleges.*

*At least here in Oregon, the CCs credits will transfer to a 4+ college or university (maybe not the vocational or technical ones depending on what they are. :D ) It's a much cheaper way to get a Bachelors and further on if desired. Also, just from personal experience, there's a whole lot of lower classmen.women who really aren't ready for college (at least in the 80s), and it was wasted on some kids, especially if the parents were paying for it. The beauty of a fall day in Corvallis, the campus, the T-Ped trees of the frat houses. The whiny little bitches in the 100 level classes. My favorite was "Why do we have to look at maps"...though to be fair, some kids just aren't ready to be away from home and dorm life sucks for them. Or it becomes too expensive, etc. The national drop out rate is over 50%.

http://www.ccdaily.com/2018/03/trump-st ... -colleges/
“When I was growing up we had what were called vocational schools. They weren’t called community colleges, cause I don’t know what that means, a community college,” Trump said. “To me it means a two-year college, but I don’t know what it means. … Call it vocational and technical, perhaps. People know what that means. We don’t know what a community college means.”
Aside from the fact that he doesn't know what a whole lot of things mean, I love that he always assumes that everyone else is just as ignorant.
LJP 2002-2014

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

“When I was growing up we had what were called vocational schools. They weren’t called community colleges, cause I don’t know what that means, a community college,” Trump said. “To me it means a two-year college, but I don’t know what it means. … Call it vocational and technical, perhaps. People know what that means. We don’t know what a community college means.”

Genius huh? :lol:
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Luminiferous wrote:“When I was growing up we had what were called vocational schools. They weren’t called community colleges, cause I don’t know what that means, a community college,” Trump said. “To me it means a two-year college, but I don’t know what it means. … Call it vocational and technical, perhaps. People know what that means. We don’t know what a community college means.”

Genius huh? :lol:
A Stable Genius!

Was reading up on this confusion Trump has about community colleges. A few months ago, he was going on about this as well. He gave an example of a classmate that apparently wasn't as academically inclined as BLOTUS (yeah, I laughed as I typed that).
"When I was growing up, we had vocational schools," Trump said during a speech to a Republican congressional retreat in West Virginia, recalling a classmate who had a "different kind of talent" and wasn't the "greatest student" but was skilled at auto repair.

"You learn mechanical, you learn bricklaying and carpentry. We don't have those things anymore," Trump said. "I think vocation is a much better word in a lot of cases than community college. A lot of people don't know what community college means or represents."
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/01/politics ... index.html

Yeah, sure, a classmate at his private military university prep school was going to wind up as an auto mechanic. Heh, the school went bankrupt three years ago and a group of Chinese investors bought it. :D
LJP 2002-2014