Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by vlad »

Also. Tucker Carlson had Fabio on his Fox show. To discuss how horrible California is. That's right! A Hollywood celebrity...or something.

Did you know that the downtown LA public library is just like Sodom and Gomorrah?

https://uproxx.com/news/tucker-carlson- ... alifornia/
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

ImageImage
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Did you know that the downtown LA public library is just like Sodom and Gomorrah?
The only reason Fabio has ever been there was to see if he was on the cover of any books. He wasn't. However, down the street at the second hand paperback store.....

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Luminiferous wrote:“When I was growing up we had what were called vocational schools. They weren’t called community colleges, cause I don’t know what that means, a community college,” Trump said. “To me it means a two-year college, but I don’t know what it means. … Call it vocational and technical, perhaps. People know what that means. We don’t know what a community college means.”

Genius huh? :lol:

Makes Dubya look like a Rhodes Scholar.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote:
vlad wrote: Did you know that the downtown LA public library is just like Sodom and Gomorrah?
The only reason Fabio has ever been there was to see if he was on the cover of any books. He wasn't. However, down the street at the second hand paperback store.....
So Fabio's a Trumper? Maybe that bird on the roller coaster was trying to warn him all those years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kduwIo7S40
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dmbrocker wrote:
So Fabio's a Trumper? Maybe that bird on the roller coaster was trying to warn him all those years ago:
Darn. Spanky attracts all the true giants of showbiz. He's got Scott Baio AND Fabio. Blotzo too.

LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

What the hell is a Fabio?
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

LeeRatbag wrote:What the hell is a Fabio?
LOL..... One would say he is "washed up".
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Donald Trump Spent $27k In Taxpayer Money Tracking Media Stories After Stormy Daniels Sued Him
http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/31/donald-tr ... a-stories/

Donald Trump spent $27,000 of taxpayer money to monitor media reports ... and it was done the day after Stormy Daniels sued the President.

According to Federal Procurement documents obtained by TMZ, the payment was authorized March 7 by the Executive Office of the President. The money -- $27,075 -- went to a company called TVEyes, which tracks stories on TV, radio and in print ... using keywords. The docs say the purpose of the expenditure was "SUPPORT - MANAGEMENT: PUBLIC RELATIONS."

The documents don't say what story was being tracked, but the day before payment was authorized, Stormy sued to get her confidentiality agreement invalidated, which opened to door to embarrassing allegations against Trump and a flurry of news reports.

It's not the first time Trump's Office has used the service, but it's by far the most they've ever spent ... the last being $9,504 in February of 2017, right around the time Trump's then Chief of Staff, Reince Preibus, allegedly tried to interfere with the FBI's Russia probe.

Federal Procurement records also show the $27k Trump's shelled out was by far the largest expenditure the Executive Office has ever made to TVEyes ... since 2011, when TVEyes began getting contracts.

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote:Donald Trump Spent $27k In Taxpayer Money Tracking Media Stories After Stormy Daniels Sued Him
The tax payer spent 28k so Trump could find out why everyone was calling him Spanky.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:Donald Trump Spent $27k In Taxpayer Money Tracking Media Stories After Stormy Daniels Sued Him
The tax payer spent 28k so Trump could find out why everyone was calling him Spanky.

:lol:
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Donald Trump spent $27,000 of taxpayer money to monitor media reports ... and it was done the day after Stormy Daniels sued the President.

According to Federal Procurement documents obtained by TMZ, the payment was authorized March 7 by the Executive Office of the President. The money -- $27,075 -- went to a company called TVEyes, which tracks stories on TV, radio and in print ... using keywords. The docs say the purpose of the expenditure was "SUPPORT - MANAGEMENT: PUBLIC RELATIONS."

The documents don't say what story was being tracked, but the day before payment was authorized, Stormy sued to get her confidentiality agreement invalidated, which opened to door to embarrassing allegations against Trump and a flurry of news reports.

It's not the first time Trump's Office has used the service, but it's by far the most they've ever spent ... the last being $9,504 in February of 2017, right around the time Trump's then Chief of Staff, Reince Preibus, allegedly tried to interfere with the FBI's Russia probe.

Federal Procurement records also show the $27k Trump's shelled out was by far the largest expenditure the Executive Office has ever made to TVEyes ... since 2011, when TVEyes began getting contracts.
Will not matter a bit to Drumpftards... Not one bit. They will sit quietly and keep their mouths shut.

Just like his numerous trips to Florida to play golf, the Secret service protection for his douchebag son's when they travel over to the UAE and other bullshit, as long as they kick out the Muslims and keep promising to build that Mexico funded wall, he can spend whatever of their tax dollars he wants, on whatever he wants...

He could pay for a new boob job to make Ivanka's boobs the size of Stormy's and retards like Bobby Blobster would be "Man what an awesome dad!"
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

27k??? He spent almost 10 thousand of that after being elected for only a month? Oh my god! This is scandalous! Impeach him!

BTW, is TVEyes the same firm that FauxNewz won a copyright infringement suit that was brought against them? Does not sound like a Drumph page from his playbook.

Would have been nice if TMZ leaked the documents they obtained.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

(Sigh..... I guess it's time for a bit of the ol' reverse psychology. Are ya listening, Spanksters? The Grabber wants to raise "awareness about sexual assault." He's gonna save women from people like HIM. Whatta guy.)

Trump proclaims April as Sexual Assault Awareness And Prevention month
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23399929/

President Trump on Friday declared April as National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month.

“Sexual assault crimes remain tragically common in our society, and offenders too often evade accountability,” the presidential proclamation states. “These heinous crimes are committed indiscriminately: in intimate relationships, in public spaces, and in the workplace.”

“We must respond to sexual assault by identifying and holding perpetrators accountable. Too often, however, the victims of assault remain silent. They may fear retribution from their offender, lack faith in the justice system, or have difficulty confronting the pain associated with the traumatic experience,” the proclamation continued. “My Administration is committed to raising awareness about sexual assault and to empowering victims to identify perpetrators so that they can be held accountable.”

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote:(Sigh..... I guess it's time for a bit of the ol' reverse psychology. Are ya listening, Spanksters? The Grabber wants to raise "awareness about sexual assault." He's gonna save women from people like HIM. Whatta guy.)

Trump proclaims April as Sexual Assault Awareness And Prevention month
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23399929/

President Trump on Friday declared April as National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month.

“Sexual assault crimes remain tragically common in our society, and offenders too often evade accountability,” the presidential proclamation states. “These heinous crimes are committed indiscriminately: in intimate relationships, in public spaces, and in the workplace.”

“We must respond to sexual assault by identifying and holding perpetrators accountable. Too often, however, the victims of assault remain silent. They may fear retribution from their offender, lack faith in the justice system, or have difficulty confronting the pain associated with the traumatic experience,” the proclamation continued. “My Administration is committed to raising awareness about sexual assault and to empowering victims to identify perpetrators so that they can be held accountable. Oh, by the way ... April Fools!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

If it's a joke, a lot of media is playing along, or they've been fooled.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/do ... 7437aaff29
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 475350002/
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics ... index.html

And there's plenty more. Actually, I hope it IS a joke. It's too fucked up to be believed, ain't it?

Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:

Will not matter a bit to Drumpftards... Not one bit. They will sit quietly and keep their mouths shut.

Just like his numerous trips to Florida to play golf, the Secret service protection for his douchebag son's when they travel over to the UAE and other bullshit, as long as they kick out the Muslims and keep promising to build that Mexico funded wall, he can spend whatever of their tax dollars he wants, on whatever he wants...

He could pay for a new boob job to make Ivanka's boobs the size of Stormy's and retards like Bobby Blobster would be "Man what an awesome dad!"

27k??? He spent almost 10 thousand of that after being elected for only a month? Oh my god! This is scandalous! Impeach him!

BTW, is TVEyes the same firm that FauxNewz won a copyright infringement suit that was brought against them? Does not sound like a Drumph page from his playbook.

Would have been nice if TMZ leaked the documents they obtained.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

"Sexual assault crimes remain tragically common in our society, and offenders too often evade accountability,” the presidential proclamation states. “These heinous crimes are committed indiscriminately: in intimate relationships, in public spaces, and in the workplace.”

“We must respond to sexual assault by identifying and holding perpetrators accountable. Too often, however, the victims of assault remain silent. They may fear retribution from their offender, lack faith in the justice system, or have difficulty confronting the pain associated with the traumatic experience,” the proclamation continued. “My Administration is committed to raising awareness about sexual assault and to empowering victims to identify perpetrators so that they can be held accountable.”

ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

This just in: Hitler declares a National Jewish Appreciation Month.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Who did they have write this? Bobby Blobster? :lol:

During National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month, we remain steadfast in our efforts to stop crimes of sexual violence, provide care for victims, enforce the law, prosecute offenders, and raise awareness about the many forms of sexual assault. We must continue our work to eliminate sexual assault from our society and promote safe relationships, homes, and communities.

Sexual assault crimes remain tragically common in our society, and offenders too often evade accountability. These heinous crimes are committed indiscriminately: in intimate relationships, in public spaces, and in the workplace.

We must respond to sexual assault by identifying and holding perpetrators accountable. Too often, however, the victims of assault remain silent. They may fear retribution from their offender, lack faith in the justice system, or have difficulty confronting the pain associated with the traumatic experience. My Administration is committed to raising awareness about sexual assault and to empowering victims to identify perpetrators so that they can be held accountable. We must make it as easy as possible for those who have suffered from sexual assault to alert the authorities and to speak about the experience with their family and friends.

When victims seek help, responses must be carefully tailored to the context in which the sexual assault occurred and the unique needs of each victim. To better assist victims, the Department of Justice’s Office on Violence Against Women has developed the Sexual Assault Victim Intervention Services Technical Assistance Center (SAVIS TAC). This new resource will help community officials and organizations appropriately respond to sexual assault by expanding their understanding of the type of support likely to be effective in each unique circumstance. Participants in the SAVIS TAC initiative will use available funds to provide intensive training and resources to service providers. With these resources, service providers, including rape crisis centers and other sexual assault and domestic violence organizations can build organizational and staff capacity for providing comprehensive sexual assault victim intervention services.

Together, during Sexual Assault Awareness Month, we recommit ourselves to doing our part to help stop sexual violence. We must not be afraid to talk about sexual assualt and sexual assult prevention with our loved ones, in our communities, and with those who have experienced these tragedies. We must encourage victims to report sexual assault and law enforcement to hold offenders accountable, and we must support victims and survivors unremmittingly. Through a concerted effort to better educate ourselves, empower victims, and punish criminals, our Nation will move closer to ending the grief, fear, and suffering caused by sexual assult. The prevention of sexual violence is everyone’s concern.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim April 2018 as National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month. I urge all Americans, families, law enforcement, healthcare providers, community and faith-based organizations, and private organizations to support survivors of sexual assault and work together to prevent these crimes in their communities.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirtieth day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand eighteen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-second.

DONALD J. TRUMP
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So this is a good month to point out that while Trump brought 4 (if memory serves) of Bill Clinton's accuser to one of the debates in October of 2016, his lawyer was in the middle of trying to pay off a porn star to keep her quiet?

There is no way Spanky wrote that, or that he even read it. Did he even know what he was signing? Obama signed the first one in 2009.
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny to declare April "National Brevity and Coherence Month."
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

To be fair, Obama was the one who actually declared April to be the anti-rape month in 2009, and that was after one week of April had been labelled so since the 80's. I'm more surprised that Trump didn't repeal it, since Obama proclaimed it.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:To be fair, Obama was the one who actually declared April to be the anti-rape month in 2009, and that was after one week of April had been labelled so since the 80's. I'm more surprised that Trump didn't repeal it, since Obama proclaimed it.
This. That's why I highly doubt he even gave a passing glance at what he signed. There is nothing Obama did that he hasn't tried to stop, remove, destroy. Part of me thinks some wag in the office wrote it (pretty boilerplate, but so applicable to BLOTUS) knowing people would notice just how hypocritical it is.
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dp
Last edited by Turner Coates on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Turner Coates wrote:
vlad wrote: This. That's why I highly doubt he even gave a passing glance at what he signed. There is nothing Obama did that he hasn't tried to stop, remove, destroy. Part of me thinks some wag in the office wrote it (pretty boilerplate, but so applicable to BLOTUS) knowing people would notice just how hypocritical it is.
Yet Spanky's base will rant about how chivalrous he is.
This is some VERY weird shit.

Just heard on CNN: "Easter is when Trump looks at cross and sees a "T."

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Just heard on CNN: "Easter is when Trump looks at cross and sees a "T."
Brilliant.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... nison.html

The video doesn't terrify me, but it pisses me right off. Sinclair owns 193 stations across 100 markets nationwide.

While Bloaty McSpanky is tearing into Amazon as a proxy against the FAKIEST FAKE EVER Washington Post and Jeff Bezos, there's this.
The anchors were forced to read the so-called journalistic responsibility messages word for word by their employer, the conservative-leaning Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest owner of television stations in the country. The features were one of Sinclair’s now infamous “must-run” segments, consisting of conservative commentary that every Sinclair-owned station is required to air.
Here's the script.
If you want to read along, the script that Seattle’s KOMO-TV used on the air, which was obtained and published by the Seattle Post Intelligencer on Thursday, is as follows:

“Hi, I’m(A) ____________, and I’m (B) _________________…

(B) Our greatest responsibility is to serve our Northwest communities. We are extremely proud of the quality, balanced journalism that KOMO News produces.

(A) But we’re concerned about the troubling trend of irresponsible, one sided news stories plaguing our country. The sharing of biased and false news has become all too common on social media.

(B) More alarming, some media outlets publish these same fake stories… stories that just aren’t true, without checking facts first.

(A) Unfortunately, some members of the media use their platforms to push their own personal bias and agenda to control ‘exactly what people think’…This is extremely dangerous to a democracy.

(B) At KOMO it’s our responsibility to pursue and report the truth. We understand Truth is neither politically ‘left nor right.’ Our commitment to factual reporting is the foundation of our credibility, now more than ever.

(A) But we are human and sometimes our reporting might fall short. If you believe our coverage is unfair please reach out to us by going to KOMOnews.com and clicking on CONTENT CONCERNS. We value your comments. We will respond back to you.

(B) We work very hard to seek the truth and strive to be fair, balanced and factual… We consider it our honor, our privilege to responsibly deliver the news every day.

(A) Thank you for watching and we appreciate your feedback”
I've given my feedback, especially to KATU in Pdx. Though it might not be what Sinclair wants.
LJP 2002-2014