Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Gazpacho wrote:
That-guy wrote:This shit show is getting good. Trump is fucked. It's almost over.
:lol:
You guys been saying that from page 1.
Do you ever plan on contributing anything of worth to the thread or are you only interested in spreading your Thread AIDS?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Sir Lancelot
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sir Lancelot »

Gazpacho wrote:
That-guy wrote:This shit show is getting good. Trump is fucked. It's almost over.
:lol:
You guys been saying that from page 1.
But it's different this time....you'll see! :oops:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

You guys know he’s only been President for a little over a year, right?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

vlad wrote:From what I've read, Cohen got the Untouchables treatment because of the Daniels payoff (who knows though). Didn't Trump just say the other day he didn't know anything about that? So what attorney/client privilege is there, according to him?
LMFAO, very true. For most politicians that would be a "gotcha" but with Trump he'll merely deny ever saying he did not know about the payment to his spanker.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:You guys know he’s only been President for a little over a year, right?
Exactly. Compared to Nixon and Watergate, this is way ahead of schedule.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Kellyanne Conway’s Husband Retweets Post Comparing Trump to Nixon
https://www.mediaite.com/online/kellyan ... -to-nixon/

As Kellyanne Conway is reportedly being considered for communications director, her husband is back at it with the rogue tweeting.

George Conway noticed President Donald Trump‘s fury on Tuesday morning after the president declared that “attorney-client privilege is dead” in light of the FBI’s raid on Michael Cohen. How did Conway respond? Well the conservative lawyer shared a section of the Department of Justice’s manual for obtaining search warrants on an attorney.

The legal segment Conway highlighted states that law enforcement can obtain search warrants to investigate an attorney who is “a subject of an investigation, and who also is or may be engaged in the practice of law on behalf of clients.” The manual says these warrants would not necessarily violate attorney-client privilege, though there are various guidelines for how the warrants have to be obtained.

Conway also retweeted this headline from the days when Richard Nixon cried “witch hunt” as the Watergate scandal started to come into full blossom.

Is he trying to get his wife off a sinking ship?

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:Kellyanne Conway’s Husband Retweets Post Comparing Trump to Nixon
https://www.mediaite.com/online/kellyan ... -to-nixon/

As Kellyanne Conway is reportedly being considered for communications director, her husband is back at it with the rogue tweeting.

George Conway noticed President Donald Trump‘s fury on Tuesday morning after the president declared that “attorney-client privilege is dead” in light of the FBI’s raid on Michael Cohen. How did Conway respond? Well the conservative lawyer shared a section of the Department of Justice’s manual for obtaining search warrants on an attorney.

The legal segment Conway highlighted states that law enforcement can obtain search warrants to investigate an attorney who is “a subject of an investigation, and who also is or may be engaged in the practice of law on behalf of clients.” The manual says these warrants would not necessarily violate attorney-client privilege, though there are various guidelines for how the warrants have to be obtained.

Conway also retweeted this headline from the days when Richard Nixon cried “witch hunt” as the Watergate scandal started to come into full blossom.

Is he trying to get his wife off a sinking ship?
That's certainly a possibility. Or at least desperately trying to do what he can to help her rebrand her image in the public eye. I don't think it matters. I think a large amount of the population is ready to make a clean sweep with these folks. And whether you're Conway, Spicer, Scaramucci, whoever you are in the administration or however long you served, the public will never forget that they all signed on for a corrupt, traitorous administration.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Meanwhile, Huckabee Sanders just told the White House Press Corps that Trump believes he has the power to fire Mueller. Oh sure, he'd like to, but he most certainly does not have that authority. But if Trump finds someone who will carry out that wish, all hell is gonna break loose in this country. Mueller is the one hope people have (with the exception of the November elections) with regards to saving the country.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/ ... sel-512399
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: But if Trump finds someone who will carry out that wish, all hell is gonna break loose in this country.
I doubt it. What is anyone going to do about it?
His firing would be met with the same two or three news cycles of outrage everything else is, then to be immediately replaced by whatever the new stupid fucking thing he says or does.
Nothing would change. Again.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote:
TenBenny wrote: But if Trump finds someone who will carry out that wish, all hell is gonna break loose in this country.
His firing would be met with the same two or three news cycles of outrage everything else is, then to be immediately replaced by whatever the new stupid fucking thing he says or does.
If there's a "blue wave" in November, he would be as good as impeached. I'm skeptical that's going to happen but the GOP are actively running their campaigns with warnings that the alternative would mean a Trump impeachment. At the very least, it would put his chances in '20 in peril. But his supporters are zombie retards with no real morals or beliefs so he'll remain scandal-proof in their eyes no matter what.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Mojo wrote:
If there's a "blue wave" in November, he would be as good as impeached. I'm skeptical that's going to happen but the GOP are actively running their campaigns with warnings that the alternative would mean a Trump impeachment. At the very least, it would put his chances in '20 in peril. But his supporters are zombie retards with no real morals or beliefs so he'll remain scandal-proof in their eyes no matter what.
The GOP is lost. They’ll do and ignore anything to stay in power. The Trump adulation isn’t political, it’s social. It’s white trash, nihilistic sheep finally being made to feel like they’re in a group with the elites. They’ll cling to that forever.
As for the Dems, I don’t see them putting anyone up to be voted for, either. You’d think they’d be splaying her multi-ethnic face anywhere they can. Look! Look! We have someone young and hip with an ethnically ambiguous vagina! We’re still cool! We’re still cooooollll!!
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I wonder if Mueller knows how close he is to being taken out with a lead pipe?

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Speaking of zombie retards. :lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Speaking of zombie retards. :lol:
Just tried to post that. :lol:
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Mojo wrote: I doubt it. What is anyone going to do about it?
The GOP is lost. They’ll do and ignore anything to stay in power. The Trump adulation isn’t political, it’s social. It’s white trash, nihilistic sheep finally being made to feel like they’re in a group with the elites. They’ll cling to that forever.
As for the Dems, I don’t see them putting anyone up to be voted for, either. You’d think they’d be splaying her multi-ethnic face anywhere they can. Look! Look! We have someone young and hip with an ethnically ambiguous vagina! We’re still cool! We’re still cooooollll!!
Or the Dems are being smart (I know, I know) and not laying their 2020 cards on the table yet. Why give the right wing someone to focus on over 2 years. See the Benghazi hearings. Which shut down right after the election. Go ahead and attack Pelosi, Warren and Hillary (still!). None of them are running.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Luminiferous wrote:I wonder if Mueller knows how close he is to being taken out with a lead pipe?

Oh Geez!
That's awesome!!!

HMZ...get your ass back in here and tell us why Mueller needs to go.
I know you were super scared to get an election signature, so you kept your mouth shut. But your dude won (?).
Come and tell us what you like about the orange buffoon.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Luminiferous wrote:I wonder if Mueller knows how close he is to being taken out with a lead pipe?

Also, you said "personally, the FBI needs to throw people out".
This is personal? You're an FBI agent?
Did you even pass English class?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:If there's a "blue wave" in November, he would be as good as impeached. I'm skeptical that's going to happen but the GOP are actively running their campaigns with warnings that the alternative would mean a Trump impeachment. At the very least, it would put his chances in '20 in peril. But his supporters are zombie retards with no real morals or beliefs so he'll remain scandal-proof in their eyes no matter what.
These are fine points but there are some things that will change by then and some important factors that will figure in.

The first thing that comes to my mind is the fact that Trump won the swing states by a VERY narrow margin and even in a highly red state like mine there were a shit-ton of people whose rationale consisted of this: "Let's just give him a chance". I think people who voted for Trump are ate up to the bone with the dumbass, obviously... BUT... those people have given him "a chance" and it has been a nonstop ridiculous, embarrassing fecal extravaganza from the very first second.

I know people who obviously voted for Trump and when he's brought up in conversation, they would rather gouge their own eyes out than discuss him. They want to A. pretend they didn't vote for him and B. pretend the government doesn't exist at all. If the subject is forced it always comes down to the "How is this directly affecting your daily life?" thing. Let's ignore the news and maybe the next three years will go by quickly.

Those people are NOT going to vote for him again mostly because they very much wanted to be magically correct in their dice roll of a vote and they are now constantly humiliated because of it. Not just in everybody else's eyes but their own also. We shouldn't assume ALL the fence-riders don't realize how fucked everything is under Donnie.

By the time 2020 gets here, the opposing party could seriously run an easter peep and win because the cumulative damage is going to be so catastrophic. Trump is either headed for impeachment or some kind of horrifying crash and burn that will probably take the whole country down with him. There won't be any "Maybe a business man will run the country like a business" in the next election; it'll be more like "DEAR GOD SOMEBODY SAVE US FROM THIS IDIOT!"

Mark my words, by 2020 there won't be a viable choice to vote for him.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote:
I know people who obviously voted for Trump and when he's brought up in conversation, they would rather gouge their own eyes out than discuss him. They want to A. pretend they didn't vote for him and B. pretend the government doesn't exist at all. If the subject is forced it always comes down to the "How is this directly affecting your daily life?" thing. Let's ignore the news and maybe the next three years will go by quickly.

I know people like this, too. They voted for him but are careful not to mention it. If he's brought up, they say something like "I can't watch the news, I get too mad." Or "They're ALL so crooked, I can't stand them." They're all just waiting around, fingers in ears, until he's out of office and they can come up for air. Guaranteed they'll vote Republican again, though. If Trump is the Republican choice, they'll vote for him. They just won't talk about it. They may hate him, but they'll vote party over anything.

Mark my words, by 2020 there won't be a viable choice to vote for him.
You're far more optimistic than I am, but fuck, I hope you're right.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: they'll vote party over anything.
That's the thing that's going to change. I guarantee it.

By 2020 things will be so fucked up and which party will be to blame for it? Dem, green, indie? No. Trump's party, whichever one that is. If a legit republican ran opposite him, maybe "Repub Classic" or something, they'll seem pretty fucking attractive... BY THEN.

You have to take into consideration that Trump's only been president (drum roll)... for 16 MONTHS! It seems like it's been 20 fucking years. I don't think anybody can fathom how bad Trump fatigue will be by the next election. Along with the ruins of a once thriving country that we'll be living in.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: By 2020 things will be so fucked up and which party will be to blame for it? Dem, green, indie? No. Trump's party, whichever one that is. If a legit republican ran opposite him, maybe "Repub Classic" or something, they'll seem pretty fucking attractive... BY THEN.
The thing that scares me is just how bad does it need to get to get to this point? Fuck, that's depressing.

And yeah, it feels like we've been living under the Trump regime for a decade.
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

exitflagger wrote:
Mojo wrote: they'll vote party over anything.
That's the thing that's going to change. I guarantee it.

By 2020 things will be so fucked up and which party will be to blame for it? Dem, green, indie? No. Trump's party, whichever one that is. If a legit republican ran opposite him, maybe "Repub Classic" or something, they'll seem pretty fucking attractive... BY THEN.

You have to take into consideration that Trump's only been president (drum roll)... for 16 MONTHS! It seems like it's been 20 fucking years. I don't think anybody can fathom how bad Trump fatigue will be by the next election. Along with the ruins of a once thriving country that we'll be living in.
The party lines are so blurred now it is not even funny. What once was a Democrat way of thinking is now what the Republicans are into.

And that is why we are in the place we are. It is all about the power. Term limits is what is needed. Being a politician should not be a career path. Serve your community and then GTFO.

If anything, I hope the 2020 elections will be a huge reset button on the 2 party system.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

BlackCrypt wrote: If anything, I hope the 2020 elections will be a huge reset button on the 2 party system. [/color]
It won't happen, but it'd be nice.
Image Image
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Anybody in the "free speech 4eva"/"the left are the real fascists" crowd wanna defend this type of shit for me real quick? Drumpf is in full-on Putin/Erdogan/Orban mode. Even if you don't give a single shit about this idiot steering the world into a direct war with Russia or throwing Palestine under the bus like never before, surely you care about your precious freedom at home.

https://www.fbo.gov/index.php?s=opportu ... ode=list&=
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

Paul Ryan announces he will retire from Congress in January.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Cyd wrote:Paul Ryan announces he will retire from Congress in January.
Koch Bros are going to need someone to lobby the Democratically controlled Congress
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Cyd wrote:Paul Ryan announces he will retire from Congress in January.
He'll walk the streets seeing all the healthy old people and sigh regretfully that he didn't get to dismantle Medicare and Social Security.

Meanwhile, the on this same day, John Boehner joins the advisory board of U.S. cannabis producer Acreage Holdings.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts