A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by poisonheart »

Gazpacho wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
poisonheart wrote:So did Martin Shkreli recently jack up the price for thread AIDS meds or something? Goddamn.
Careful. You are treading dangerously close to being called a snowflake.
Nah, don’t pay much attention to ph
Like Vagisil, Gaz is ph balanced.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

What I meant is, your posts are usually pretty humorous, unlike exitsandinmyvaginaflagger.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

https://twitter.com/DanLinden/status/988791819474554880

For those who haven't seen it. The President of France, on an official state visit, has the POTUS do this to him.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Honorable? Really?
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Gazpacho wrote:What I meant is, your posts are usually pretty humorous, unlike exitsandinmyvaginaflagger.
Ah yes, assfatso keeping up the sludge tradition of the most gratingly unfunny poster trying on an ill-fitting comedy critic hat. Hey comedy genius, did you come up with "sand in my vagina" right off the cuff there? Never heard that one before. Hot material!

(PS: Maybe you should sober up. You're more embarrassing today than usual. Which is a tall order.)
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Still looking for homosexual experience stories are you?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

That-guy wrote:Honorable? Really?
North Korea? Saw that reporter call him on that.
LJP 2002-2014

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Gazpacho wrote:Still looking for homosexual experience stories are you?
Jesus, I hate seeing suicide by mod, but at this point I'm "Jump, you fucker".

If only there was a separate forum where folks could go to...we could call it the Hatas Board or something.
LJP 2002-2014

Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

vlad wrote:
You obviously missed the post where he asked me to describe my teenage bi curious experiences.. in detail.

Not surprised, you rarely know what you are talking about.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Gazpacho wrote:describe (...) in detail.
Gazpacho wrote:I rarely know what I'm talking about.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote:Woman Who Looks Like Trump Goes Viral In Spain
http://www.newsweek.com/woman-who-looks ... lor-898790

"Swap the hoe for a golf club and Antelo could easily pass for President Donald Trump looking at a putt he is particularly pleased with on his Palm Beach Florida golf course."

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I think I've reached the point where I may have to start drinking to be able to read the news. Anyone else there? Anyone?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Gazpacho wrote:
vlad wrote:
You obviously missed the post where he asked me to describe my teenage bi curious experiences.. in detail.

Not surprised, you rarely know what you are talking about.
I didn't miss it. You just keep doing the same fucking thing everytime. You shouldn't walk into a biker bar, say something really dumb to "poke the bear" and then cry foul when the bikers/bears rip you apart. It's the "Who me?" crap that gets old. You didn't get that THREAD AIDS for nothing. And yet, here you are, doing it again. Put them on ignore. Unless you are a masochist along with your passive/aggressive thing.
LJP 2002-2014

Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Fatnacho poking "bears" in a biker bar. Yup sounds about right!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:https://twitter.com/DanLinden/status/988791819474554880

For those who haven't seen it. The President of France, on an official state visit, has the POTUS do this to him.
By the way, It's been pointed out in at least one book that Spanky himself starts out his daily hair ritual with Head And Shoulders shampoo, which means HE has dandruff. The idiot is projecting...again.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:

By the way, It's been pointed out in at least one book that Spanky himself starts out his daily hair ritual with Head And Shoulders shampoo, which means HE has dandruff. The idiot is projecting...again.
I'm not a hair snob/hater, but I hope our next president has incredible hair, just to further grate on Donnie Dumpo's frayed nerves.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TenBenny wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:

I'm not a hair snob/hater, but I hope our next president has incredible hair, just to further grate on Donnie Dumpo's frayed nerves.
Or shaves his head (if not a woman) because he's accepted being bald..and is quite honest about it.
LJP 2002-2014

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:

Oh really? :lol: It isn't out of line at all to say that anytime BLOTUS points out a flaw in someone else, it's because it's his flaw (or high crime and misdemeanor :P ).
LJP 2002-2014

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

In turn the French prez should have broke out some blush and dabbed it on the orange buffoon to help him look less like a YRC truck..
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:

Oh really? :lol: It isn't out of line at all to say that anytime BLOTUS points out a flaw in someone else, it's because it's his flaw (or high crime and misdemeanor :P ).
The mechanics of Trump's hair have been dissected in the past, including right here in Rolling Stone, in a 2011 interview with Trump:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... s-20150910
"'OK, what I do is, wash it with Head and Shoulders. I don't dry it, though. I let it dry by itself. It takes about an hour. Then I read papers and things. This morning I read in the New York Post about Jerry Seinfeld backing out of his commitment to do a benefit for my son Eric's charity. I've never been a big fan of Jerry Seinfeld — never dug him, in the true sense — but when I did The Marriage Ref, which was his show and a total disaster, I did him a big favor.

Yeah, I know. America is going down the toilet and we're talking about Spanky's hair. We've just GOTTA find a way to fire him or make him split.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Or shaves his head (if not a woman) because he's accepted being bald..and is quite honest about it.
"There's nothing wrong with not having a full head of hair. Our last president didn't have one. Many people don't, but that's not what's important."
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The latest articles about Cohen have made me wonder... How many people have really tripped all over themselves to please/impress Donnie? His kids, all of these underlings and general sycophants... Patsies, all of them. Donnie may be a stupid person in general, but he certainly seems to be good at being bad. He certainly knows how to exploit people, especially flawed people. It doesn't work with smart people, but the ones that are stupid? Yeah.

It seems like so many in his orbit don't even bat an eyelash when he says, "Do this stupid, illegal shit." The fuck is it about this moron that makes people willingly ruin their lives for him?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TenBenny wrote:The latest articles about Cohen have made me wonder... How many people have really tripped all over themselves to please/impress Donnie? His kids, all of these underlings and general sycophants... Patsies, all of them. Donnie may be a stupid person in general, but he certainly seems to be good at being bad. He certainly knows how to exploit people, especially flawed people. It doesn't work with smart people, but the ones that are stupid? Yeah.

It seems like so many in his orbit don't even bat an eyelash when he says, "Do this stupid, illegal shit." The fuck is it about this moron that makes people willingly ruin their lives for him?
It's pissing me off, but I've had a quote from Legends of the Fall running through my head off and on for awhile regarding BLOTUS.
He was a rock they broke themselves against however much he tried to protect them.
Only Spanky is not Brad Pitt. And he doesn't really try to protect them. That's why it pisses me off. He is nothing like Tristan, from the film or the novel. But people do break themselves against his rock, a rotten, crumbling sandstone, but ruinous still. I don't get it. But that I feel sorry for any of them, except Ronny Jackson.
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:
TenBenny wrote:The latest articles about Cohen have made me wonder... How many people have really tripped all over themselves to please/impress Donnie? His kids, all of these underlings and general sycophants... Patsies, all of them. Donnie may be a stupid person in general, but he certainly seems to be good at being bad. He certainly knows how to exploit people, especially flawed people. It doesn't work with smart people, but the ones that are stupid? Yeah.

It's pissing me off, but I've had a quote from Legends of the Fall running through my head off and on for awhile regarding BLOTUS.
He was a rock they broke themselves against however much he tried to protect them.
Only Spanky is not Brad Pitt. And he doesn't really try to protect them. That's why it pisses me off. He is nothing like Tristan, from the film or the novel. But people do break themselves against his rock, a rotten, crumbling sandstone, but ruinous still. I don't get it. But that I feel sorry for any of them, except Ronny Jackson.
I read a comment that posited that Michael Cohen is a guy looking for a father figure. A guy that came to Trump out of law school and was so glassy-eyed that he did what would get him the approval (and hopefully money, a measure of approval in Donnie's world) of this mentor/father figure. Maybe Mueller can be a better father figure, the one that says, "Son, don't ruin the rest of your life on this guy who probably won't be loyal to you. Help restore the balance and redeem yourself as best you can." That would be nice, and hopefully it comes to pass.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

It seems Trump lied to get on Forbes' list of richest people almost 40 years ago. He claimed to be worth $100 million when in reality he was worth $5 million. Once a grifter...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdteSQzKE_4
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

USA under Trump drops in Press Freedom Index, now #45. Greatness!

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countr ... edom-index
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
:lol:
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »