Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

David Lee Hasselhoff
Headlining Clubs

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by David Lee Hasselhoff »

I enjoyed that quite a bit. It may not have been laugh-out-loud funny, but to see these lying sacks of shit confronted with some ugly old truth was just great. That some intellectually bankrupt asshats are now getting upset about her remark on Sanders' makeup was predictable. If it weren't for that zinger, they'd attack her on some other shit in an equally helpless manner. I only wish she had taken that little attack on the media a bit further.
"Even my songwriting has been adversely affected as my guitar brushes against my sensitive breasts thus disrupting my very concentration ceasing valuable production.”
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

The hubbub from the correspondents dinner is fading.
Today's crisis is about John Kelly calling Spanky an idiot multiple times.
Hee hee HEE!!!!

Kelly thinks he's saving U.S. from disaster, calls Trump 'idiot,' say White House staffers
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... mp-n868961

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

With the economy at full employment, the deficit should be shrinking. Instead, it is exploding. #trumpenomics

The U.S. Just Borrowed $488 Billion, a Record High for the First Quarter
CBO sees U.S. budget deficit rising to $1 trillion by 2020

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ter-record
Tax and spending measures approved by Congress and President Donald Trump are expected to push the budget gap to $804 billion in the current fiscal year, from $665 billion in fiscal 2017, and then surpass $1 trillion by 2020, according to the Congressional Budget Office.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

exitflagger wrote:Once he gets booted.
300 pages and 465 days later

:lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The final WHCD comments aimed at the cable news media were probably uncomfortable for the media figures in the audience to hear. It may prompt some uncomfortable questions and media soul-searching. But that said, what are the networks supposed to do? It's like people who say that Twitter should shut off Trump's account. It feels like it would be much worse if people weren't constantly keeping an eye on what Trump and his administration are doing. Trump is a straight-up criminal with a personality disorder capable of causing serious global harm. You don't just turn your attention away from someone like that or not spend every waking moment trying to figure out how to stop the threat.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:The final WHCD comments aimed at the cable news media were probably uncomfortable for the media figures in the audience to hear.
I saw some of them smiling, nodding and even clapping. Is the "media" afraid of the truth? Does everyone else know something they don't?
We're outside the story looking in. They're on the inside looking out.

Sir Lancelot
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sir Lancelot »

Gazpacho wrote:

He will get the Nobel Peace Prize before he "gets booted"! :twisted:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Sir Lancelot wrote:He will get the Nobel Peace Prize before he "gets booted"! :twisted:
He's being played.

Nobody pays him a compliment unless they want something in return.

They're playing to his extreme vanity.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Sir Lancelot wrote:He will get the Nobel Peace Prize before he "gets booted"! :twisted:
He's being played.

Nobody pays him a compliment unless they want something in return.

They're playing to his extreme vanity.
And the fact that Obama got one makes Spanky want it even more.

"They said mine was the most deserved in history."

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He has no real beliefs about anything so you could get him to sign a universal healthcare bill if you told him it would get him on Mount Rushmore.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote:The final WHCD comments aimed at the cable news media were probably uncomfortable for the media figures in the audience to hear. It may prompt some uncomfortable questions and media soul-searching. But that said, what are the networks supposed to do? It's like people who say that Twitter should shut off Trump's account. It feels like it would be much worse if people weren't constantly keeping an eye on what Trump and his administration are doing. Trump is a straight-up criminal with a personality disorder capable of causing serious global harm. You don't just turn your attention away from someone like that or not spend every waking moment trying to figure out how to stop the threat.

Twitter is a paper trail. The mentally ill POS' meltdowns will be used against him.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Gazpacho wrote:

Here's one of the many reasons you get your ass kicked around here so often. Remember saying this through tears and gritted teeth?:
Gazpacho wrote:You just busted my balls last week about quoting you and changing it.
Total hypocrite.
Not surprised
Figure out where I'm going with this yet, dumbass? Let me help you:
exitflagger wrote:Once he gets booted or voted out
I change your shit to make jokes and you do it to lie. Why do you do that? Because you're woefully unintelligent and perpetually asshurt.

Explanation for your retarded ass: Trump WILL eventually leave office. If the world is stupider than I think, it could be as late as 2024. But he will vacate the white house just like all other presidents have.

You fat fucking numbskull.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

risingfarce wrote:
TenBenny wrote:The final WHCD comments aimed at the cable news media were probably uncomfortable for the media figures in the audience to hear. It may prompt some uncomfortable questions and media soul-searching. But that said, what are the networks supposed to do? It's like people who say that Twitter should shut off Trump's account. It feels like it would be much worse if people weren't constantly keeping an eye on what Trump and his administration are doing. Trump is a straight-up criminal with a personality disorder capable of causing serious global harm. You don't just turn your attention away from someone like that or not spend every waking moment trying to figure out how to stop the threat.

Twitter is a paper trail. The mentally ill POS' meltdowns will be used against him.
Exactly. Forget any hope of a presidential library. We can have the Ousted President Tweet Archive. :D
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

NY Times has obtained a list of 40+ questions Mueller wants to ask Trump.

The Questions Mueller Wants to Ask Trump About Obstruction, and What They Mean
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/us/p ... ussia.html
The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, recently provided President Trump’s lawyers a list of questions he wants answered in an interview. The New York Times obtained the list; here are the questions, along with the context and significance of each. The questions fall into categories based on four broad subjects. They are not quoted verbatim, and some were condensed.

Campaign Coordination With Russia

*When did you become aware of the Trump Tower meeting?
*What involvement did you have in the communication strategy, including the release of Donald Trump Jr.’s emails?
*During a 2013 trip to Russia, what communication and relationships did you have with the Agalarovs and Russian government officials?
*What communication did you have with Michael D. Cohen, Felix Sater and others, including foreign nationals, about Russian real estate developments during the campaign?
*What discussions did you have during the campaign regarding any meeting with Mr. Putin? Did you discuss it with others?
*What discussions did you have during the campaign regarding Russian sanctions?
*What involvement did you have concerning platform changes regarding arming Ukraine?
*During the campaign, what did you know about Russian hacking, use of social media or other acts aimed at the campaign?
*What knowledge did you have of any outreach by your campaign, including by Paul Manafort, to Russia about potential assistance to the campaign?
*What did you know about communication between Roger Stone, his associates, Julian Assange or WikiLeaks?
*What did you know during the transition about an attempt to establish back-channel communication to Russia, and Jared Kushner’s effort
*What do you know about a 2017 meeting in Seychelles involving Erik Prince?
*What do you know about a Ukrainian peace proposal provided to Mr. Cohen in 2017?

There are also many obstruction of justice related questions dealing with Comey, Flynn and Sessions.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

It will be a short meeting. I mean, exactly how long will it take him to say "I knew nothing" 20 times?
Last edited by cowpins on Tue May 01, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

cowpins wrote:It will be a short meeting. I mean, exactly how long will it take him to "I knew nothing" 20 times?
You're giving him too much credit. Have you ever known this blowhard to shut up?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

vlad wrote:
cowpins wrote:It will be a short meeting. I mean, exactly how long will it take him to "I knew nothing" 20 times?
You're giving him too much credit. Have you ever known this blowhard to shut up?
True. How about, "Just like the previous question. I knew nothing. I don't know what else there is I can say. I mean. Why aren't you asking Hitlary these questions. She's the one you should be looking into. Those emails. Thousands and thousands of emails.....gone". "Mr. Trump...all we did was ask you to say and spell your name for the record".
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Doctor Says President’s Bodyguard Took Medical Records After He Revealed Use of Hair Growth Medicine
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-doctor-bo ... rds-907513

President Donald Trump’s former longtime bodyguard and the top attorney for his global real estate empire “raided” his former doctor’s office for the president’s medical records more than a year ago, according to Trump’s ex-physician.

Dr. Harold Bornstein claimed that the former director of Oval Office operations Keith Schiller, a former New York City policeman turned Trump bodyguard, as well as attorney Alan Garten stormed his office in February 2017 and took Trump’s medical records. The incident is alleged to have taken place just two days after Bornstein told The New York Times that Trump takes the hair growth medication Propecia, according to an interview with NBC News Tuesday.

Bornstein stated at the time he felt “raped, frightened and sad” as Schiller and another “large man” went into his office and created "chaos" for the 25 to 30 minutes they were there.

"I couldn't believe anybody was making a big deal out of a drug to grow his hair that seemed to be so important,” Bornstein told NBC News. “And it certainly was not a breach of medical trust to tell somebody they take Propecia to grow their hair. What's the matter with that?"

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/n ... in-w519732
According to Bornstein, the men took the original and only copy of Trump's medical charts, including lab reports filed under Trump's name, as well as pseudonyms. Bornstein said the men also demanded he take down a photo of himself and Trump that was hanging in the office waiting room.

"Disgraceful. I've never seen that doctor in my life. Everybody knows and says that."
Last edited by Turner Coates on Tue May 01, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
*When did you become aware of the Trump Tower meeting?
*What involvement did you have in the communication strategy, including the release of Donald Trump Jr.’s emails?
*During a 2013 trip to Russia, what communication and relationships did you have with the Agalarovs and Russian government officials?
*What communication did you have with Michael D. Cohen, Felix Sater and others, including foreign nationals, about Russian real estate developments during the campaign?
*What discussions did you have during the campaign regarding any meeting with Mr. Putin? Did you discuss it with others?
*What discussions did you have during the campaign regarding Russian sanctions?
*What involvement did you have concerning platform changes regarding arming Ukraine?
*During the campaign, what did you know about Russian hacking, use of social media or other acts aimed at the campaign?
*What knowledge did you have of any outreach by your campaign, including by Paul Manafort, to Russia about potential assistance to the campaign?
*What did you know about communication between Roger Stone, his associates, Julian Assange or WikiLeaks?
*What did you know during the transition about an attempt to establish back-channel communication to Russia, and Jared Kushner’s effort
*What do you know about a 2017 meeting in Seychelles involving Erik Prince?
*What do you know about a Ukrainian peace proposal provided to Mr. Cohen in 2017?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

cowpins wrote:
vlad wrote:
True. How about, "Just like the previous question. I knew nothing. I don't know what else there is I can say. I mean. Why aren't you asking Hitlary these questions. She's the one you should be looking into. Those emails. Thousands and thousands of emails.....gone". "Mr. Trump...all we did was ask you to say and spell your name for the record".

Exactly!
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Lying to the special prosecutor hasn't worked too well for Trump's collaborators.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mueller's former assistant says grammatical errors prove leaked questions came from Trump
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/385602 ... tions-came

Michael Zeldin, a CNN legal analyst and former assistant to Robert Mueller, said Tuesday he believes President Trump leaked the list of nearly 50 questions the special counsel allegedly wants to ask Trump.

“I think these are notes taken by the recipients of a conversation with Mueller’s office where he outlined broad topics and these guys wrote down questions that they thought these topics may raise,” Zeldin said on CNN's "New Day."

“Because of the way these questions are written ... lawyers wouldn’t write questions this way, in my estimation. Some of the grammar is not even proper," he continued. "So, I don’t see this as a list of written questions that Mueller’s office gave to the president. I think these are more notes that the White House has taken and then they have expanded upon the conversation to write out these as questions.”

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

The real reason Mueller hasn’t called Ivanka Trump
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/ ... obe-563169
The special counsel seems to be leaving the president's children for last.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

There's no way Mueller would have leaked those questions. The extent to which Trump and his cronies want Mueller out of the picture is massive, to the point of leaking them himself/themselves. Trump is a fucking fool, because *that* leak gets added to Mueller's obstruction of justice list. Mueller and his team know whether or not they put they something out there. So if it wasn't him, and he knows that Trump's team was given the questions... um, hello? As Dan Spitz would say, "Do the math!"

And again, I suspect that when all is said and done, late-in-the-game Lawyer Rudy will end up with a charge of some kind when the dude could have just kept his fool mouth shut and stayed out of this mess.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Morale is so low in the Trump administration there is no way of knowing who leaked the questions. If 10 people had them in their hands, you have 10 suspects. Everyone hates working there but they now have nowhere else to go after soiling their career defending Trump.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:Mueller's former assistant says grammatical errors prove leaked questions came from Trump
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/385602 ... tions-came

Michael Zeldin, a CNN legal analyst and former assistant to Robert Mueller, said Tuesday he believes President Trump leaked the list of nearly 50 questions the special counsel allegedly wants to ask Trump.

“I think these are notes taken by the recipients of a conversation with Mueller’s office where he outlined broad topics and these guys wrote down questions that they thought these topics may raise,” Zeldin said on CNN's "New Day."

“Because of the way these questions are written ... lawyers wouldn’t write questions this way, in my estimation. Some of the grammar is not even proper," he continued. "So, I don’t see this as a list of written questions that Mueller’s office gave to the president. I think these are more notes that the White House has taken and then they have expanded upon the conversation to write out these as questions.”
Should be fairly easy to prove as Mueller comes off pretty intelligent and most assuredly he has duplicate copies of the original questions he handed to Drumpf's attorneys...
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:There's no way Mueller would have leaked those questions.
Agreed there.
He's playing his plan cool for maximum effect. He might be the guy who goes down in history for destroying Spanky and his dynasty.
My sister who had maximum security clearance on the DMZ in Korea, as well as other parts of the world, told me, "Trump's fatal mistake is fucking with U.S. Intel. You just don't FUCK with intel."

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:
TenBenny wrote:There's no way Mueller would have leaked those questions.
Agreed there.
He's playing his plan cool for maximum effect. He might be the guy who goes down in history for destroying Spanky and his dynasty.
My sister who had maximum security clearance on the DMZ in Korea, as well as other parts of the world, told me, "Trump's fatal mistake is fucking with U.S. Intel. You just don't FUCK with intel."
It probably doesn't matter too much if the questions are out. The point of them is that Mueller is giving Trump a chance to elaborate on what he's said and done, for clarity. He already has his answers. There's no way Trump isn't going to perjure himself once his mouth starts running like a motor.

As we've said before in here, Trump's only saving grace is the protection from political muscle. Throughout his whole life, the grifts and misdeeds had some degree of protection and insulation, whether by money or lawyers. Now he has Congress. Mueller's no dummy, so he knows what the obstacles are in Trump actually facing the music. He can only do so much before Congress has to decide whether or not to do its duty or kickstart a constitutional crisis.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Morale is so low in the Trump administration there is no way of knowing who leaked the questions. If 10 people had them in their hands, you have 10 suspects. Everyone hates working there but they now have nowhere else to go after soiling their career defending Trump.
I sincerely hope that anyone who willingly worked for Trump and aided his campaign or presidency has a lifelong stain on their reputations. Why should people like Stephen Miller, Hope Hicks, Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, etc., etc. have any plum professional futures awaiting them?