Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:38 pm
It is perplexing. Who was the message to, if there was one? Does she not have an assistant or a secretary that could have mentioned it might not be the best thing to wear. It's also probably the cheapest thing (39 bucks!) she has worn in decades. Just really odd and not very diplomatic today of all days.
Since I'm not a woman, I'll ask you. Do you think there's any chance it was a message to her husband? Her latest "statements" sound like they were dicktated to her by Spanky. The coat is tacky and doesn't look like something she'd ever wear to look good. It feels like a young female assistant got it somewhere. Was Melanie throwing a wrench into the machine? Was she being snarky?
I'm looking for your magic woman's intuition opinion here.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:49 pm
It is perplexing. Who was the message to, if there was one? Does she not have an assistant or a secretary that could have mentioned it might not be the best thing to wear. It's also probably the cheapest thing (39 bucks!) she has worn in decades. Just really odd and not very diplomatic today of all days.
Since I'm not a woman, I'll ask you. Do you think there's any chance it was a message to her husband? Her latest "statements" sound like they were dicktated to her by Spanky. The coat is tacky and doesn't look like something she'd ever wear to look good. It feels like a young female assistant got it somewhere. Was Melanie throwing a wrench into the machine? Was she being snarky?
With the Trump family who the fuck knows. If it had been me, I certainly wouldn't wear it, especially if I know I'm going to be photographed, to avoid exactly what happened. Maybe if I was 20 and thought it was "cool" and because at 20 being mindlessly "edgy" is a thing I'd have worn something similar. Like a Che' t-shirt (never wore one, just the first example I thought of). But she's pushing 50. You are right, it does not look like anything she's worn before. She does usually dress for her age. Except for this loud "statement" thing. Just weird.

Her assistant/spokesperson said it was just a jacket. Which means that she's lying or that Melania is that clueless. I'd love for it to be a "fuck you" to her husband, but I don't know. He certainly got on his twitter machine to contradict her spokeswoman. If he had ignored it, it would have died. It certainly got a bug up his butt.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:49 pm

It's certainly baffling. For a moment I even thought maybe she was trying to fuck with her husband, and by extension his presidency, by pissing off the part of his base that actually *did* find the detainments horrific. She definitely wasn't helping, but I figured maybe there was some tiny, remote chance she knew what the jacket would do. But that just seems kind of far-fetched.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:04 am
vlad wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:54 am Well, this is just a weird thing to wear when visiting children on the border.

http://www.businessinsider.com/melania- ... sit-2018-6
The classiest FLOTUS in the history of FLOTI.
What in the fuck? That is some serious Wal-Mart clearance sale shit.... Who actually buys shit like that, let alone wears it out in public? My white trash redneck WM regular relatives wouldn't trade in their aluminum cans for the money to buy that crap.. :lol:

She usually dresses elegantly or conservatively depending on the public situation, but what the fuck is this supposed to be? She's making an appearance as the First lady to a detention facility holding young immigrant children during a very emotional time in America and THAT is her choice of wardrobe??? She had to have worn that as part of a bet she was trying to win or one that she lost..

She'd have looked less idiotic if she'd just worn a Dying Fetus tour shirt...
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Well, here's something positive. Rhode Island passed a bill which keeps presidential candidates off the state ballot unless they release tax returns for the previous five years. Bad news for Donnie's re-election campaign. I think more states should do this. :D

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch ... ry-socials
genesracoonwig
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by genesracoonwig »

grishnak boss wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:19 am Image

Trump: "Uhg, the FILTHY animal!"
Fake news. The little girl was never separated from her mother. The mother was already deported once before, and she took the child to the States without the father's knowledge or permission. The real child abuse is what the mother did.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

genesracoonwig wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:27 am

Fake news. The little girl was never separated from her mother. The mother was already deported once before, and she took the child to the States without the father's knowledge or permission. The real child abuse is what the mother did.

Oh, so true, so there's really no crisis, all this fuss over nothing.

People, genesracoonwig is totally right, you're just fuckin snowflakes

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
genesracoonwig
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by genesracoonwig »

grishnak boss wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:08 am

A crisis created by people illegally entering the country and who use their own children as bargaining chips. Not to mention the politicians using the crisis for cheap political points in an election year.
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Now that we're busy reuniting these people and cleaning up the tears can we start figuring out how to reunite everyone to their friends and family that have been taken away from us because of the on going holocaust that is the drug war?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

genesracoonwig wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:27 am Fake news. The little girl was never separated from her mother. The mother was already deported once before, and she took the child to the States without the father's knowledge or permission. The real child abuse is what the mother did.
It's just a picture you dumbass.

You do realize that Trump and the little girl were both superimposed together for the THEME the cover is PORTRAYING, right? You do? Know who else knows that? Everyfuckingbody.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

genesracoonwig wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:50 am
grishnak boss wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:08 am

A crisis created by people illegally entering the country and who use their own children as bargaining chips. Not to mention the politicians using the crisis for cheap political points in an election year.

Yeah, I mean who doesn't think of that!?!?! fuckin snowflakes!!!

USA USA USA!!!

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump accuses Dems of 'phony stories' of sadness on border, seeks delay on immigration fix until after midterms
"Republicans should stop wasting their time on Immigration until after we elect more Senators and Congressmen/women in November," Trump tweeted.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigr ... er-n885661

After repeatedly saying Congress needs to solve the immigration problem, President Donald Trump on Friday called on lawmakers to delay dealing with the critical issue until after the midterm elections — while accusing Democrats of concocting politically motivated "phony stories of sadness and grief" on the border.

The call for a delay is yet another stunning about-face for Trump, who earlier this week had tweeted, "Now is the best opportunity ever for Congress to change the ridiculous and obsolete laws on immigration."

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

risingfarce wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:27 pm
DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:43 am Now Trump backs off on splitting up families. He couldn't take the heat.
His t.v. show was getting bad ratings.
Can't wait to see how the "ratings" come in during the November sweeps.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Melania Trump To Child Detainees: 'Good Luck'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/melania-trum ... news_index

First lady Melania Trump made an unannounced visit on Thursday to an immigrant children’s center, where she wished a group of young detainees, “Good luck.”

The majority of the 55 children staying at the New Hope Children’s Center facility in McAllen, Texas, were unaccompanied when they crossed the border, according to a pool report; six had been separated from their parents. They were mostly Guatemalan, ranging in age from 12 to 17.

During her visit, she spoke alternately in English and through an interpreter, asking individual children in three classrooms where they were from. When an employee at the facility told her the average length of stay is currently 42 to 45 days, she responded, “That’s great.”

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Tom Arnold says he's teaming up with Michael Cohen and 'taking Trump down'

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/39 ... trump-down

Comedian Tom Arnold said Friday that he and President Trump’s former longtime personal lawyer are teaming up to “take down” the president.

Arnold tweeted a photo with Michael Cohen on Thursday with the caption "I Love New York," which Cohen retweeted without comment.

Arnold then told NBC News that he met with Cohen as part of a show he is working on for Vice, in which he searches for incriminating videos of the president.

"This dude has all the tapes — this dude has everything,” Arnold told NBC News. "I say to Michael, 'Guess what? We’re taking Trump down together,’ and he’s so tired he’s like, 'OK,' and his wife is like, 'OK, f--- Trump.’”

The idea for the Vice program followed the leak of the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape during the 2016 presidential race, in which Trump can be heard bragging about grabbing women “by the p----.” The show will feature Arnold’s hunt for other unflattering video and audio recordings of the president.

"We’ve been on the other side of the table and now we’re on the same side," Arnold told NBC News. "It’s on! I hope [Trump] sees the picture of me and Michael Cohen and it haunts his dreams.”

Arnold declined to reveal to NBC News if Cohen was planning to give him any material for “The Hunt for the Trump Tapes.”
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Friggin' Tom Arnold scrounging for his piece of the pie. Stranger things have happened and stranger things WILL happen.

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:26 am Trump accuses Dems of 'phony stories' of sadness on border, seeks delay on immigration fix until after midterms
"Republicans should stop wasting their time on Immigration until after we elect more Senators and Congressmen/women in November," Trump tweeted.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigr ... er-n885661

After repeatedly saying Congress needs to solve the immigration problem, President Donald Trump on Friday called on lawmakers to delay dealing with the critical issue until after the midterm elections — while accusing Democrats of concocting politically motivated "phony stories of sadness and grief" on the border.

The call for a delay is yet another stunning about-face for Trump, who earlier this week had tweeted, "Now is the best opportunity ever for Congress to change the ridiculous and obsolete laws on immigration."
It's obvious the bi-polar meds aren't working.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:45 am
risingfarce wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:27 pm
DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:43 am Now Trump backs off on splitting up families. He couldn't take the heat.
His t.v. show was getting bad ratings.
Can't wait to see how the "ratings" come in during the November sweeps.
I want to see this shit show cancelled.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Anyone have any thoughts about Bermuda living? Maybe forming a blues house band there and starting over in a British territory?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

whammybar wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:12 pm Anyone have any thoughts about Bermuda living? Maybe forming a blues house band there and starting over?
I never thought I would have daily fantasies constantly going on in my head about moving out of the country like I do now. Doesn't mean I'd actually do it but the point is, I've always felt genuinely lucky to live in this country and I realize that in a comparative sense, this is still a super comfortable country to live in. But it's just so fucking embarrassing to have such a total slimy, lying piece of dogshit as the top guy. It's a constant knot in your stomach that never goes away.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump autographs photos of murder victims, describes of them as "Tom Selleck but better-looking."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-a ... 35117.html

There's no end to how this man debases the office he holds.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So oil spills are good now? This man is truly evil.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-enviro ... ing-oceanv
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:40 am So oil spills are good now? This man is truly evil.

Sounds like you regret voting for him.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Mass Graves of Immigrants Found in Texas, But State Says No Laws Were Broken

https://www.democracynow.org/2015/7/16/ ... s_found_in

:?

FUCK YEAH!!!

USA USA USA!!!

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:40 am So oil spills are good now? This man is truly evil.

404 page not found.

The author is probably dead.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Refused Service By Restaurant Then Cries White Tears on Twitter
https://www.theroot.com/sarah-huckabee- ... 1827076494

I don’t condone refusing service to people unless their names rhymes with “Farah Suckabee Flanders” then I’m all for a restaurant staff asking the White House Press Secretary to leave the premises immediately.

According to Suckabee’s tweets, a Virginia restaurant kindly asked that the first lady of defending the indefensible to kick rocks. Suckabee claims that she’d just gotten off of her four-toed-flying-walrus when she saddled into the Red Hen in Lexington, Va.

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:49 am According to Suckabee’s tweets, a Virginia restaurant kindly asked that the first lady of defending the indefensible to kick rocks. Suckabee claims that she’d just gotten off of her four-toed-flying-walrus when she saddled into the Red Hen in Lexington, Va.
Is she sure it wasn't because the place is a buffet?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:49 am Sarah Huckabee Sanders Refused Service By Restaurant Then Cries White Tears on Twitter
https://www.theroot.com/sarah-huckabee- ... 1827076494

I don’t condone refusing service to people unless their names rhymes with “Farah Suckabee Flanders” then I’m all for a restaurant staff asking the White House Press Secretary to leave the premises immediately.

According to Suckabee’s tweets, a Virginia restaurant kindly asked that the first lady of defending the indefensible to kick rocks. Suckabee claims that she’d just gotten off of her four-toed-flying-walrus when she saddled into the Red Hen in Lexington, Va.
It's been hilarious watching the Drumpftards crying about this...

The same ones who applauded the bakery who doesn't have to serve gay people, the redneck who put up a NO GAYS sign up in his store and the gun range broad who refuses to allow Muslims...