Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by vlad »

Kiss Crue wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:26 am It's good and deserving that businesses that keep picking these silly generic names are getting confused with each other. "Let's open a bar and we'll call it 'the Bearded Owl'". Not clever!
So it's the fault of restaurants hundreds of miles apart and even in different countries that moron Trumpers can't tell them apart?

:roll:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Piss Crue wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:26 am It's good and deserving that businesses that keep picking these silly generic names are getting confused with each other. "Let's open a bar and we'll call it 'the Bearded Owl'". Not clever!
Piss Crue is spelunking the depths of stupidity. :lol:
ImageImage
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:52 pm
Luminiferous wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:32 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:47 am
“You’re out of your cotton-picking mind,” Bossie told Payne.
I don't think he purposely meant that as a racist phrase I think he's just a backwards assed redneck who probably still uses "Dag nabbit" and "Consarnit."
Agreed there. But it was such a fuckin' blooper in the context of the dialogue.
I never in my life thought of the term as being racist. I thought some pea picker like Tennessee Ernie Ford came up with it.
Leave it to Fox News to get their one stab at political correctness wrong. They suspended the cotton picking guy.

Hate to tell them but there's nothing racist about that. Just like there's nothing racist about fried chicken. Ever eat fried chicken? It's delicious. White people eat the fuck out of it, including old Spanky. All that shit is ridiculous.

My dad used to say "cotton picking" all the time. It's a southern euphemism for "motherfucking". That's it. End of story. My dad never said the N word once in his whole life. Which is strange for a white southern guy in his age group. He was a staunch anti-racist. Said "cotton picking" damn near every day. Fun fact: My white ass dad picked cotton at my great grandfather's farm when he was a little kid. What a stereotype-buster, huh?

There are a million ACTUAL racist dog whistles on Fox News and this is the one they decide is over the line. What a bunch of idiots.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:59 am
Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:52 pm
Luminiferous wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:32 pm

I don't think he purposely meant that as a racist phrase I think he's just a backwards assed redneck who probably still uses "Dag nabbit" and "Consarnit."
Agreed there. But it was such a fuckin' blooper in the context of the dialogue.
I never in my life thought of the term as being racist. I thought some pea picker like Tennessee Ernie Ford came up with it.
Leave it to Fox News to get their one stab at political correctness wrong. They suspended the cotton picking guy.

Hate to tell them but there's nothing racist about that. Just like there's nothing racist about fried chicken. Ever eat fried chicken? It's delicious. White people eat the fuck out of it, including old Spanky. All that shit is ridiculous.

My dad used to say "cotton picking" all the time. It's a southern euphemism for "motherfucking". That's it. End of story. My dad never said the N word once in his whole life. Which is strange for a white southern guy in his age group. He was a staunch anti-racist. Said "cotton picking" damn near every day. Fun fact: My white ass dad picked cotton at my great grandfather's farm when he was a little kid. What a stereotype-buster, huh?

There are a million ACTUAL racist dog whistles on Fox News and this is the one they decide is over the line. What a bunch of idiots.
It's Fox. What more do you expect?
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:59 am [

The Freedom Summer murders really grinds his gears, I bet.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Good to know Dump has the Supreme Court in his back pocket. :roll:

Also, heartbroken to learn the the voice of my beloved Pooh is a Trumptard. “sigh”

This has been a very sad day people.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:56 pm Good to know Dump has the Supreme Court in his back pocket. :roll:

Also, heartbroken to learn the the voice of my beloved Pooh is a Trumptard. “sigh”

This has been a very sad day people.
Poo(h) and Donny Dump go hand in hand.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Luminiferous wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:28 pm Image
Great burn.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

The border thing is not new, it was happening under the progressive Obama too, the Peace Nobel prize winner!!! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e94K302 ... e=youtu.be
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

ImageImageImage
Luminiferous wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:28 pm Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

New opportunity for Spanky to wipe his ass with our country: Anthony Kennedy is dragging up. 6-3 conservative advantage on SCOTUS coming up soon as he can force it through. Great. :|
ImageImage
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:21 am New opportunity for Spanky to wipe his ass with our country: Anthony Kennedy is dragging up. 6-3 conservative advantage on SCOTUS coming up soon as he can force it through. Great. :|
This is not great news, at all.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:21 am New opportunity for Spanky to wipe his ass with our country: Anthony Kennedy is dragging up. 6-3 conservative advantage on SCOTUS coming up soon as he can force it through. Great. :|
So it’s looking like the Clinton Foundation murdered Scalia for nothing. On the bright side, this is likely the de facto kickoff of a pretty solid future documentary series from Ken Burns’ cryogenically frozen head.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

poisonheart wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:42 am
On the bright side, this is likely the de facto kickoff of a pretty solid future documentary series from Ken Burns’ cryogenically frozen head.
Cool. I wanna see how the wig looks in a frozen state.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:40 am
This is not great news, at all.

Man, this is bad. It's a shame Kennedy couldn't hang on until after the midterms. It's being said that Trump wants to move immediately to replace him. Probably a wise move on the GOP's part because if the Democrats were to acquire a majority in November, they would probably do to the (naturally) conservative pick what the GOP did to Merrick Garland.

That said, I don't know that a president heavily under investigation should be allowed to make any nominations. Hell, Obama wasn't even under investigation and he had his rightful pick scuttled.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Then there's that brand-new ad from the GOP (so new it includes Maxine Waters' comments from the other day). I don't even want to post the link I'm so pissed. "Unhinged"? Seriously, fuck the GOP. Fuck them all.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

So evidently 75 people including Confederate flag waving, anti-gay, Corey Stewart supporting Drumpftards protested the Red Hen restaurant today..

Leave it to a Drumpftard to have chicken feces to throw... :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... paign=1490

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"A number of Trump supporters showed up carrying signs which read ‘Homos are full of demons’ and ‘Unless they repent Let God Burn them (LGBT) 2 Peter 2:6’ "

I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that Spanky and the nastiest parts of the human condition are going to have their way until there's an epiphany or an uprising. Then, it will be up to decent, caring folks to clean up the mess. I guess the trick is to stand back, and try not to get hit by shrapnel.

Here's an example of how people in our society have swallowed Spanky's crap, and are asking for seconds....and thirds.....and...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/26/us/woman ... index.html

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:13 pm "A number of Trump supporters showed up carrying signs which read ‘Homos are full of demons’ and ‘Unless they repent Let God Burn them (LGBT) 2 Peter 2:6’ "

I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that Spanky and the nastiest parts of the human condition are going to have their way until there's an epiphany or an uprising. Then, it will be up to decent, caring folks to clean up the mess. I guess the trick is to stand back, and try not to get hit by shrapnel.

Here's an example of how people in our society have swallowed Spanky's crap, and are asking for seconds....and thirds.....and...
Cunt needs a bitch slap.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

I'm just fucking numb anymore.
Fuck sigs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

More and more I'm thinking we need an army of Michael Avenattis out there serving it back up. Can he teach a quick intensive course to some proteges or something? He seems to be one of the only people that knows how to play the GOP's game. He's really what we need leading the charge right now.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

risingfarce wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:49 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:13 pm "A number of Trump supporters showed up carrying signs which read ‘Homos are full of demons’ and ‘Unless they repent Let God Burn them (LGBT) 2 Peter 2:6’ "

Cunt needs a bitch slap.

This goes back to all those years the right has been fighting education funding. They wanted and got a voting bloc of numb nuts like that bitch. They just didn't count on Trump being the byproduct.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Open letter to Trey Gowdy:

Go fuck yourself. It would be super great if Mueller could just wrap up the probe huh? Any charges he has against Trump would fall to a republican majority house to decide on impeachment. Gee, wouldn't that be convenient? Hey Trey, do you have any clue how long the Watergate investigation took? How bout Whitewater? Yeah, you go ahead and look at those numbers while you go choke on a turd. You weasel faced faggot.

Sincerely,
exitflagger
ImageImage
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:52 pm Then there's that brand-new ad from the GOP (so new it includes Maxine Waters' comments from the other day). I don't even want to post the link I'm so pissed. "Unhinged"? Seriously, fuck the GOP. Fuck them all.

Are you sure you want guys like this on your team? "Seriously, fuck the GOP. Fuck them all". Yes, lets hate an entire group of people. Hate all of them, ALL of them. Because this group doesn't fit your ideals, fuck them all?

Ok. Only a matter of time before shit is fixed, because TenLennies is on patrol.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Lenny is a closet Trump supporter.

Uses the exact same logic, the exact same dimwit strategies of debate.

His input is not useful in this matter.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:28 pm Open letter to Trey Gowdy:

Go fuck yourself. It would be super great if Mueller could just wrap up the probe huh? Any charges he has against Trump would fall to a republican majority house to decide on impeachment. Gee, wouldn't that be convenient? Hey Trey, do you have any clue how long the Watergate investigation took? How bout Whitewater? Yeah, you go ahead and look at those numbers while you go choke on a turd. You weasel faced faggot.

Sincerely,
exitflagger
Or. You could just ask him how long it took for all the Bengazi hearing and investigation took. Why a fucking weasel.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:44 pm
exitflagger wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:28 pm Open letter to Trey Gowdy:

Sincerely,
exitflagger
Or. You could just ask him how long it took for all the Bengazi hearing and investigation took. Why a fucking weasel.
which one?
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

North Carolina GOP candidate: 'God is a racist white supremacist'
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23470274/

"What is wrong with being a white supremacist? God is a racist and a white supremacist."
Another section discusses Jewish people, saying they're not Semitic, "They are Satanic as they all descend from Satan."

The North Carolina GOP House Caucus said they won’t support the campaign with the chairman of the caucus telling the Observer, "While Mr. Walker won the Republican primary, his rhetoric and actions have no place in the Republican Party, and he should strongly consider withdrawing his candidacy."