Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Nevoeiro »

:lol:
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump keeps claiming credit for fixing things that aren't fixed

(CNN) Never shy about taking credit, President Donald Trump twice recently claimed to have solved a problem that turned out to still be a problem.

He wanted the problem of North Korea's nuclear weapons to be solved after his historic meeting with Kim Jong Un last month, and he wanted the problem of children separated by the US government from their parents to be solved with the swipe of his pen on an executive order.
Donald Trump has no answers for the border crisis. And things are about to get worse.

But weeks later, the North Korean nuclear threat still very much exists, and the problem of children separated from their parents has worsened as the US government clearly does not know exactly how many children it has or how to get them back to their parents.

These are unrelated stories, obviously, but they share what's become a truism of White House -- which is that Trump likes to take credit for things he hasn't quite accomplished. The details will come later.

It's not unlike the famous old quote attributed to Vermont Sen. George Aitken, a Republican, who put forward a plan for the US in Vietnam in 1966. The United States should declare victory and get out, he's been quoted as saying. Whether Aitken said it that way or not and what exactly he meant has been debated.

Trump actually did sort of declare victory on North Korea immediately upon touching down on US soil after the summit in June with Kim.

"Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office," Trump said on Twitter. "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

Trump was basking in success of his trip at the time and clearly wanted it to seem as historic as possible.
But his declaration was premature. The agreement he signed in North Korea was more of an entree into figuring out the details. And his administration, since his tweet, has reaffirmed that there is still a nuclear threat from North Korea. Obviously. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo shuttles back and forth to hammer out the hard details. Meanwhile, North Korea's nuclear program continues.
Trump has not been chastened, however. Most recently, he's sought credit for not being in the middle of a nuclear war.

"Many good conversations with North Korea-it is going well! In the meantime, no Rocket Launches or Nuclear Testing in 8 months. All of Asia is thrilled. Only the Opposition Party, which includes the Fake News, is complaining. If not for me, we would now be at War with North Korea!"

OK! (Set aside that Trump was the one tempting nuclear war with his previous taunting of Kim. He's asking for credit for avoiding a war he was inching toward.)

On the subject of the immigrant children, the administration was slow to realize its moral mistake in separating the children from parents at the border. The resulting chaos is just becoming clear.

"We're going to have strong, very strong borders, but we're going to keep the families together," he said. "I didn't like the sight or the feeling of families being separated."
"So we're keeping families together and this will solve that problem," Trump said. And then, just before he signed the executive order, he added, "You're going to have a lot of happy people."

He hasn't said much at all about the issue since then.
But problems became apparent immediately. The executive order sought to detain undocumented families together and it ran afoul of a law that mandated children not be detained indefinitely. And while the stated purpose was to reunite families, it's not clear that's happened much at all. In fact, the government this week made clear it had separated even more children than previously thought.

These are only the most recent examples.
"There's no such thing as Obamacare anymore," he said after Republicans passed their tax reform bill, even though Republicans' tax bill only zeroed out the penalty for not obtaining health insurance coverage.
CNN's Greg Krieg looked at a long list of things Trump has tried to take credit for earlier this year.

But these new examples are something else. They're Trump taking credit for the efforts of his own administration before his own policies can be enacted, which is why they feel so premature. He's trying to take credit for things where no credit is yet deserved.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/07/politics ... index.html
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

I wonder if Drumpf's MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner will at least be made in America?
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

welp after Trump names another conservative Supreme Court Judge tonight it's pretty much over for all you liberal idiots for ohh i would say the next 30 years at least..so in the end it looks like Trump is the big winner here and all you crybaby liberals can now take this entire Anti Trump thread and shove it deep into your pansy asses where i'm sure you'll enjoy it... :lol: :lol: :lol: loser idiots
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I'm pretty much a slack-jawed idiot most of the time, but I can at least take comfort in knowing that my political opinions carry more depth than "haha, u lost ur a loser cuz u lost and i won so haha."
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mazerati wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:06 pm welp after Trump names another conservative Supreme Court Judge tonight it's pretty much over for all you liberal idiots for ohh i would say the next 30 years at least..so in the end it looks like Trump is the big winner here and all you crybaby liberals can now take this entire Anti Trump thread and shove it deep into your pansy asses where i'm sure you'll enjoy it... :lol: :lol: :lol: loser idiots
It could be bad until 2020. Then, if a Democrat takes over, all the cons on SCOTUS who retire will be replaced by less conservative people.

It could happen even sooner if, and it's a big fucking if, the Dems take control of the Senate next year.

But other than that, your post reeks gelatinized piss. :D
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mazerati wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:06 pm welp after Trump names another conservative Supreme Court Judge tonight it's pretty much over for all you liberal idiots for ohh i would say the next 30 years at least..so in the end it looks like Trump is the big winner here and all you crybaby liberals can now take this entire Anti Trump thread and shove it deep into your pansy asses where i'm sure you'll enjoy it... :lol: :lol: :lol: loser idiots

The Trump fanatic's mindset in a nutshell. Perhaps one day, one of these rotten policies will affect your life personally in a negative fashion and maybe then you'll finally be aware of just how much damage to a life just one of them can cause.

You honestly believe that winning means seeing someone else in pain, just because he or she is of a different political party. It's chilling to realize that this is always who much of this country has always been. The monster has been given the freedom to roam.

As far as this shit show proceeding, Trump is treating this news like another reality show event. And he knows it'll get him a fair amount of adulation from those that worship him like a God-anointed king. The whole thing is a despicable display of theater.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Bill Maher wants to give Mitt Romney $1 million to wrest control of the US from Trump. Lol, maybe he's onto something. How much would it cost America to bribe key figures to flip on the devious masters in charge? Fuck it, if money is a huge part of what they care about, I'm willing to chip in if it mean. Mercenaries working for compassionate Americans.

https://deadline.com/2018/07/bill-maher ... 202422728/
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

There you have the perfect example of the halfwits that Drumpf laughs at daily at their loyalty... Good work Nazirati.. :lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So Trump's SCOTUS pick doesn't believe that a sitting president can be indicted? Hey, if he gets the seat and tries to make that belief a reality in a time of crisis, perhaps he could somehow get himself ejected by helping to obstruct justice. Wouldn't that be a nice way to solve this problem?
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:05 pm So Trump's SCOTUS pick doesn't believe that a sitting president can be indicted? Hey, if he gets the seat and tries to make that belief a reality in a time of crisis, perhaps he could somehow get himself ejected by helping to obstruct justice. Wouldn't that be a nice way to solve this problem?
Trump during his interviews, "Ya Ya Ya...Woe vs Wade, guns, abortion, civil rights. I get it. But what are your thoughts on a sitting president getting indicted?"
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

You can say what you want about Bill Maher but he's absolutely correct about one thing: Trump will only be defeated when the left/resistance/normal people or whatever you wanna call them finally decide to play the game with as little conscience and as much brazen shitbag-ness as Trump and his people display. All this "we go high" stuff is not going to accomplish anything.

I really don't think anybody is considering using his ego to get him in a chokehold, which is the most obvious tactic. We need to look at Vladimir Putin as a go-by in that sense. Putin has Trump by the balls and he did it by fake flattery and head patting.

It is way past time to take the gloves off.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:05 pm So Trump's SCOTUS pick doesn't believe that a sitting president can be indicted?
This is not a controversial view, Lenny. He's not categorically ruling out prosecution for the President, the person. The position is that the President must be impeached first, then removed from office (or resigns), then he can be indicted for criminal charges. Thousands of Con Law professors have this interpretation, at least a simple majority of them.
Hey, if he gets the seat and tries to make that belief a reality in a time of crisis, perhaps he could somehow get himself ejected by helping to obstruct justice. Wouldn't that be a nice way to solve this problem?
How would a Supreme Court justice commit "obstruction of justice in a time of crisis?" What the fuck are you even talking about?
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:53 am You can say what you want about Bill Maher but he's absolutely correct about one thing: Trump will only be defeated when the left/resistance/normal people or whatever you wanna call them finally decide to play the game with as little conscience and as much brazen shitbag-ness as Trump and his people display. All this "we go high" stuff is not going to accomplish anything.

I really don't think anybody is considering using his ego to get him in a chokehold, which is the most obvious tactic. We need to look at Vladimir Putin as a go-by in that sense. Putin has Trump by the balls and he did it by fake flattery and head patting.

Correct.

Go after his family. Post every shit thing they've done. Make sure to let the fucking hypocritical "Christians" see Donnie Dump's wife's nude photos. Distract Dump constantly. Make his thin skin burst.

And the Democrats need to get their shit in order.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

risingfats wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:57 pm
exitflagger wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:53 am You can say what you want about Bill Maher but he's absolutely correct about one thing: Trump will only be defeated when the left/resistance/normal people or whatever you wanna call them finally decide to play the game with as little conscience and as much brazen shitbag-ness as Trump and his people display. All this "we go high" stuff is not going to accomplish anything.

Correct.

Go after his family. Post every shit thing they've done. Make sure to let the fucking hypocritical "Christians" see Donnie Dump's wife's nude photos. Distract Dump constantly. Make his thin skin burst.
Like they've been doing for the past year? Trumptards don't care.

risingfats wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:57 pmAnd the Democrats need to get their shit in order.
Thank, TenLenny. :roll:
ImageImage
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

The Supreme Court insanity is another great example of partisan politics and the left trying to enforce change through non democratic means.

Kavanaugh is a perfect candidate with an impeccable resume who is qualified in every way possible to enforce the laws of the US. However if someone believes the supreme court should be used to manipulate the laws for political purpose and enforce social justice they will hate him. The leaders of the democratic party came out against all the candidates before they were even made public. Bernie Sanders, before even having seen the list, called all the candidates "extreme" right wingers. By the way, Bernie voted for Kavanaugh to be confirmed in a lower court! All the dems who were in on that vote did too. The vote was 95-0.

The supreme court is just another way the government divides us into camps making us believe there are huge differences between what the 2 parties would appoint and what they could get confirmed. These judges don't rule according to politics, they rule according to law. Kennedy was a Reagan appointee and this is now coloured as replacing a liberal judge with a conservative judge.

Abortion is another issue the government uses to divide us. Firstly there is no indication anywhere that Kavanaugh will attack abortion rights. Secondly, this entire idea that even if the court did overturn Roe v Wade would result in women not having access to abortion is bullshit. It would become an issue for the states to decide and there will be many states that continue to have legal abortion. If, in a democratic process people in some states don't want legalized abortion, and some states do, that's just called democracy. If it means some women have to get in a car and drive over to the next state so be it. I don't really think it should be as convenient as getting a Big Mac meal through the drive though anyway.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Why do you need weed legalized? Just drive over to another country and get some if you have cancer or whatever.
Danzig in the Dark

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:53 am Why do you need weed legalized? Just drive over to another country and get some if you have cancer or whatever.
It shouldn't be convenient to buy pot like a Big Mac.

Piss Crue: Living up to "there's a reason it's called dope."
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Kiss Crue wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:17 am The Supreme Court insanity is another great example of partisan politics and the left trying to enforce change through non democratic means.

Kavanaugh is a perfect candidate with an impeccable resume who is qualified in every way possible to enforce the laws of the US. However if someone believes the supreme court should be used to manipulate the laws for political purpose and enforce social justice they will hate him. The leaders of the democratic party came out against all the candidates before they were even made public. Bernie Sanders, before even having seen the list, called all the candidates "extreme" right wingers. By the way, Bernie voted for Kavanaugh to be confirmed in a lower court! All the dems who were in on that vote did too. The vote was 95-0.

The supreme court is just another way the government divides us into camps making us believe there are huge differences between what the 2 parties would appoint and what they could get confirmed. These judges don't rule according to politics, they rule according to law. Kennedy was a Reagan appointee and this is now coloured as replacing a liberal judge with a conservative judge.

Abortion is another issue the government uses to divide us. Firstly there is no indication anywhere that Kavanaugh will attack abortion rights. Secondly, this entire idea that even if the court did overturn Roe v Wade would result in women not having access to abortion is bullshit. It would become an issue for the states to decide and there will be many states that continue to have legal abortion. If, in a democratic process people in some states don't want legalized abortion, and some states do, that's just called democracy. If it means some women have to get in a car and drive over to the next state so be it. I don't really think it should be as convenient as getting a Big Mac meal through the drive though anyway.
Thanks for the Pepe manifesto there, TenSquiggy. UNGOWAH!!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:03 am
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:53 am Why do you need weed legalized? Just drive over to another country and get some if you have cancer or whatever.
This should be interesting

Why should buying pot be more difficult? What is the issue with easy to purchase legal weed?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Danzig in the Dark

Retardman wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:58 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:03 am
This should be interesting

Why should buying pot be more difficult? What is the issue with easy to purchase legal weed?
Piss Crue wrote:Abortion is another issue the government uses to divide us. Firstly there is no indication anywhere that Kavanaugh will attack abortion rights. Secondly, this entire idea that even if the court did overturn Roe v Wade would result in women not having access to abortion is bullshit. It would become an issue for the states to decide and there will be many states that continue to have legal abortion. If, in a democratic process people in some states don't want legalized abortion, and some states do, that's just called democracy. If it means some women have to get in a car and drive over to the next state so be it. I don't really think it should be as convenient as getting a Big Mac meal through the drive though anyway.
Try to keep up. :roll:
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

White House: Kelly looked away after Trump's attack on Germany because he was disappointed in breakfast
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ny-because

The White House on Wednesday acknowledged that Chief of Staff John Kelly was "displeased" in a video taken earlier in the day, but said it was not over President Trump’s public criticism of Germany.

According to the White House, Kelly was not happy with his meal.

Trump at a NATO summit breakfast on Wednesday said that Germany is “captive to Russia” over a gas pipeline deal.

"If you look at it, Germany is a captive of Russia because they supply," the president said. "They got rid of their coal plants. They got rid of their nuclear. They're getting so much of the oil and gas from Russia. I think it's something that NATO has to look at. I think it's very inappropriate."

Video from the breakfast shows Kelly and other senior officials appearing to react to the comment. Kelly pursed his lips and looked away from the president.

Facial expression experts who analyzed the video for The Washington Post said Kelly’s body language signaled irritation and displeasure, but not “hardcore anger.”

But White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders offered an explanation for Kelly’s reaction to the Post.

“[Kelly] was displeased because he was expecting a full breakfast and there were only pastries and cheese,” Huckabee Sanders said.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Imagine the full on meltdown Kelly would have had if he had been expecting steak and lobster!!!!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Just wanted to drop by and point out what a fucking piece of shit BLOTUS is.

A stupid, unwilling to learn,, compromised, disgusting piece of shit. Did I mention stupid? Well, h his.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Spanky and the GOP sorta remind me of Elvis and his Memphis Mafia.
The boss can do no wrong.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:49 pm Spanky and the GOP sorta remind me of Elvis and his Memphis Mafia.
The boss can do no wrong.

He can't die on the shitter fast enough.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

risingfarce wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:58 pm
He can't die on the shitter fast enough.
It would be poetic justice if he died there while tweeting. Even more so if a death pic showing his tiny hands and weenus appeared on the cover of The Enquirer.

uwec95
Headlining Clubs

Post by uwec95 »

Trump's spiritual advisor, Journey's Jonathan Cain's wife, said that Jesus was not in Egypt illegally but if he had broken the law he would not be our messiah. I thought the story was the Jesus was born the son of God. I didn't like Jonathan Cain before, but knowing he is married to this fake christian bitch makes me hate him even more.

Story: https://www.christianpost.com/news/paul ... ly-225900/
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

uwec95 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:41 pm Trump's spiritual advisor, Journey's Jonathan Cain's wife, said that Jesus was not in Egypt illegally but if he had broken the law he would not be our messiah. I thought the story was the Jesus was born the son of God. I didn't like Jonathan Cain before, but knowing he is married to this fake christian bitch makes me hate him even more.
I blame God for giving his son a Puerto Rican sounding name. In his infinite wisdom, he should have known some folks wouldn't like that shit. He should have named him Steve, or Mike, or Rambo or something.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Looks like Stormy Daniels was arrested after doing her usual act at a club in Ohio. Avenatti is adamant that this was politically-motivated and I would not discount the possibility of some kind of weird, shadowy shit being behind it. Maybe some kind of entrapment. At this point, to quote Laurence Fishburne in one of my favorite movies, nothing seems that weird anymore, man. Swing that hammer, Mikey!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 777943002/