A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:17 am
July 24th, 2018
"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening," Trump said at a rally in Kansas City.
"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
-Orwell
Just parking this here. Have read that BLOTUS told his groupies that the Queen kept him waiting 15 minutes for their Tea at Windsor. Now I like the tiny old lady and so watched while she waited over 10 minutes for him to show up, all gussied up in a coat and one of her big hats on a hot day. It's a small thing, but Jesus H Christ, there's video. I guess that's the whole "seeing" thing we are supposed to view as fake.

Oh yeah, more importantly he also said that Russia was really unhappy he won (Believe me!) when just recently in Helsinki, the guy he was standing next to, Putin, said that he wanted Spanky to win. Trumpy was standing right there next to him when he said it.

The lying becomes exponentially more frustrating when there's video of it. This ongoing dance continues because 1) Donald's supporters are living out an existence of cult-like devotion, and 2) The majority government of Republicans refuses to take action.

One group enables a habitual liar, while the other holds the country hostage to that climate of lying, all while lying itself. Whether lies are undetected, overlooked or endorsed as a practice, this has become the new normal over the last two years.
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:07 pm
vlad wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:17 am
July 24th, 2018
"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening," Trump said at a rally in Kansas City.
"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
-Orwell
Just parking this here. Have read that BLOTUS told his groupies that the Queen kept him waiting 15 minutes for their Tea at Windsor. Now I like the tiny old lady and so watched while she waited over 10 minutes for him to show up, all gussied up in a coat and one of her big hats on a hot day. It's a small thing, but Jesus H Christ, there's video. I guess that's the whole "seeing" thing we are supposed to view as fake.

Oh yeah, more importantly he also said that Russia was really unhappy he won (Believe me!) when just recently in Helsinki, the guy he was standing next to, Putin, said that he wanted Spanky to win. Trumpy was standing right there next to him when he said it.

The lying becomes exponentially more frustrating when there's video of it. This ongoing dance continues because 1) Donald's supporters are living out an existence of cult-like devotion, and 2) The majority government of Republicans refuses to take action.

One group enables a habitual liar, while the other holds the country hostage to that climate of lying, all while lying itself. Whether lies are undetected, overlooked or endorsed as a practice, this has become the new normal over the last two years.
Perhaps Donny and his minions would like to set up camp in Guyana and have a few rounds of Flavorade. Donny likes big numbers. No way Jim Jones is gonna hold onto that record forever.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Looks like Hope Hicks was seen boarding Air Force One in Ohio before his rally. I don't know what that was about, but I'm gonna wait for the evangelicals to clarify the story.

Just keep making those shady moves, folks. They get to Mueller's eyes and ears in about 20 minutes. Unless maybe she's already working with Mueller to coax info out of Donnie. This could get interesting.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

BlackCrypt wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:11 pm Image

Sure, just go right to that. People getting off on the idea of actual civic-minded Americans freaking out about a demagogue. If America manages to get out of this mess, it'll be no thanks to the cultists that went all in on Trump.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Another thing about was Donnie telling rally attendees that he destroys the careers of Republicans who say bad things about him. It really is interesting how the Republican party has no value to him except when it lavishes praise on him and protect him. It's got to be really uncomfortable for a GOP politician when a president reminds him or her that he or she is nothing but a lackey kept in line.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... s-about-me
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

"How does he keep winning?" :lol:

Trumpies are such delusional dipshits.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So the mainstream media is the enemy of the people.

Was watching some news show, granted on MSNBC, but a reporter at the WH was taking about a conversation about how the WH viewed the news. The only large news source that's not seen as fake news is of course Fox. Well, of course. But what I found interesting was that even Fox News that they trusted had been reduced to Carlson, Hannity and Fox & Friends.

Which I can believe as Shep Smith (who contradicts the "opinion" shows on his own channel) and Chris Wallace actually are practicing journalism.

Oh and BLOTUS did confirm that the June 9, 2016 meeting in Trump Tower was about getting dirt on HRC from Russia. But he didn't know about it!!!! Though 2 days before that meeting he announced that he would be holding a press conference showing all the dirt on the Clintons.

“I am going to give a major speech on — probably Monday of next week — and we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons,” Trump said. “I think you’re going to find it very informative, and very, very interesting.”

Of course that major speech never happened, because the Russians wanted to talk about the Magnitsky Act "adoptions", not dirt on HRC. But as Rudy let slip here recently there was an earlier prep meeting. So 2 days before the main meeting with the Russians, Trumpy says something is coming. He fucking knew.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:05 am He fucking knew.
Of course he did. Only an idiot would think otherwise. There’s just no proof of it. And the meeting wasn’t illegal, as far as I know. Shitty, underhanded and typically Washingtonian, but not illegal. Trump’s supporters don’t care that he’s a shitty human being and his detractors already know it. So nothing has or will change.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:31 am
vlad wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:05 am He fucking knew.
Of course he did. Only an idiot would think otherwise. There’s just no proof of it. And the meeting wasn’t illegal, as far as I know. Shitty, underhanded and typically Washingtonian, but not illegal. Trump’s supporters don’t care that he’s a shitty human being and his detractors already know it. So nothing has or will change.
I don't know if the meeting was illegal though there is that whole foreign nations not allowed to, well I'll let someone else say it better:
Federal election law, administered by the Federal Election Commission, prohibits contributions, donations and other expenditures by “foreign nationals” in any federal, state or local election as well an exchange of any “thing of value.”
https://lawandcrime.com/politics/aba-le ... elections/

Getting dirt directly from agents of the Russian government (and as it turns out there was a direct connection) could be considered "A thing of value".

However, beyond that, the cover-up will get you every time. First, Donnie, Jr. denied a meeting happened, then it was about adoptions, then...collusion is not a crime, etc. etc. Lying to Congress is a crime. His father kind of threw him under the bus this past 24 hours. Denying he (Daddy) knew about the meeting.

edited to add: Before someone jumps to "Steele Dossier!!!!!!". A British agent was hired to find out if Russia had dirt on Trumpy. He used his connections to find it. Compering the two is not accurate. But the biggest point to me is that Steele took his information about possible collusion (conspiracy) to the FBI, the Trumps did not.
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Last week, Spanky tried to defend Manafort in a tweet by mentioning Al Capone. I don't think Capone came into his thoughts until someone reminded (or taught) him that financial records are what brought Capone down. Spanky's gotta be sweating yuge bullets over his own paper trail right about now.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Okay, here's my question. Why are some Fox News anchors even allowed to question, debate or dissent from the party line? Contradicting White House or Trump rhetoric seems to be unhelpful to supporting the conservative agenda, so how does Shep Smith even get away with that? I could imagine some brass pulling him into an office and essentially saying, "Don't you ever do that again."
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:16 pm Okay, here's my question. Why are some Fox News anchors even allowed to question, debate or dissent from the party line? Contradicting White House or Trump rhetoric seems to be unhelpful to supporting the conservative agenda, so how does Shep Smith even get away with that? I could imagine some brass pulling him into an office and essentially saying, "Don't you ever do that again."
The same reason Bill O'Reilly could be on Fox despite millions of dollars in sexual harassment suits. He's popular. He brings viewers and ad dollars. Also, he adds a thin veneer of "fair and balanced" to the table. Like old Bill, they're not doing shit to him unless he cost them revenue.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:51 pm
TenBenny wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:16 pm Okay, here's my question. Why are some Fox News anchors even allowed to question, debate or dissent from the party line? Contradicting White House or Trump rhetoric seems to be unhelpful to supporting the conservative agenda, so how does Shep Smith even get away with that? I could imagine some brass pulling him into an office and essentially saying, "Don't you ever do that again."
The same reason Bill O'Reilly could be on Fox despite millions of dollars in sexual harassment suits. He's popular. He brings viewers and ad dollars. Also, he adds a thin veneer of "fair and balanced" to the table. Like old Bill, they're not doing shit to him unless he cost them revenue.

The "fair and balanced" part was my only reasoning. I guess the network wants to retain that sliver of devil's advocate just to be able to claim to be upholding its slogan.
Danzig in the Dark

TenBenny wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:58 pm

The "fair and balanced" part was my only reasoning. I guess the network wants to retain that sliver of devil's advocate just to be able to claim to be upholding its slogan.
You truly are an idiot. it's all about $$$$. The second Shep cuts into profits, he'll be standing behind Bill in the unemployment line. Fuck fair and balanced.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:07 pm

You truly are an idiot. it's all about $$$$. The second Shep cuts into profits, he'll be standing behind Bill in the unemployment line. Fuck fair and balanced.

Money is a vital part of a corporate equation. I don't dispute that. But do you really think Fox News viewers like seeing any one of those mouthpieces getting uppity on the talking points? It's not like the network has to let any of those bobbleheads say whatever they want. They make the contracts.
Danzig in the Dark

TenBenny wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:15 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:07 pm

Money is a vital part of a corporate equation. I don't dispute that. But do you really think Fox News viewers like seeing any one of those mouthpieces getting uppity on the talking points? It's not like the network has to let any of those bobbleheads say whatever they want. They make the contracts.
It seems they do. They sure love them some Sheppard Smith.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:19 am

Admittedly I have heard several of those phrases from anti Drumpf people, I rank some right up there with the never ending OBAMA'S A GUN GRABBING ANTI 'MURICAN KENYAN MUSLIM!! I heard for 8 years, but not once have I ever heard someone say "Ugh he believes law and order!" :lol:
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Must also tree clear to stop fire spreading!
Fire bad, tree pretty.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4403021824
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Luminiferous wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:50 pmAdmittedly I have heard several of those phrases from anti Drumpf people, I rank some right up there with the never ending OBAMA'S A GUN GRABBING ANTI 'MURICAN KENYAN MUSLIM!! I heard for 8 years, but not once have I ever heard someone say "Ugh he believes law and order!" :lol:
:lol:

"Argh! I hate that he's so handsome and intelligent!"
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Bikers salute leader of their pack: Donald Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/05/politics ... index.html
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:23 am
Luminiferous wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:50 pmAdmittedly I have heard several of those phrases from anti Drumpf people, I rank some right up there with the never ending OBAMA'S A GUN GRABBING ANTI 'MURICAN KENYAN MUSLIM!! I heard for 8 years, but not once have I ever heard someone say "Ugh he believes law and order!" :lol:
:lol:

"Argh! I hate that he's so handsome and intelligent!"
"Curses! Foiled again!"
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Sheriff Joe Arpaio tells Sacha Baron Cohen he'd accept oral sex from Donald Trump
Watch:
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23496803/

The former sheriff was tricked into believing he was appearing on a Finnish YouTuber's video.
Baron Cohen, posing as the YouTuber, asked Arpaio if he would receive a blowjob from President Trump, to which the sheriff replied: "I may have to say yes."

The sheriff, who is a close ally of the president, also said that he wouldn't be surprised if Trump had participated in a golden shower, as outlined by the infamous dossier.
Arpaio is the latest in a string of prominent Republicans to be deceived by Baron Cohen on his TV series.

'It sure didn't look good': Joe Arpaio responds to Sacha Baron Cohen interview
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 912138002/

"That looks good," Arpaio said, eyeing the chocolate miniature doughnut.

Cohen says the doughnut is anti-gun, prompting Arpaio to address the toy and explain his position.

Arpaio, peering down at the doughnut, told it that bad guys will get guns and "will kill you. I'm hoping that someone else in there will have the gun and will shoot that person before he shoots you."

The doughnut, through Cohen, thanked him for his explanation.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
hendrix74
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by hendrix74 »

Not to mention they’re still obsessed about HRC and Obama. I wonder who has a derangement syndrome.
hendrix74
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by hendrix74 »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Another day in Bizarro America...

The Russia mystery continues, as Rand Paul says he just delivered a letter from Trump to Putin. Seriously, what the fuck? I think at some point we're going to learn that all of this goes far deeper than we even imagined.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1KT1RV

Meanwhile, what the fuck is going on with the judge in the Manafort case?

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/m ... ncna898736
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

In a bit of fingers-crossed double whammy hopefulness, it's possible that nailing Trump also could mean nailing the odious Stephen Miller. Just maybe?

http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/st ... ble/11876/
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:41 pm Another day in Bizarro America...

The Russia mystery continues, as Rand Paul says he just delivered a letter from Trump to Putin. Seriously, what the fuck? I think at some point we're going to learn that all of this goes far deeper than we even imagined.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1KT1RV

Meanwhile, what the fuck is going on with the judge in the Manafort case?

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/m ... ncna898736
OMG!!! A letter??? The end is finally here for Trump! This proves it all. LOCK HIM UP!

When will we see the Manafort case put the final nail in the Orange ones coffin?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Space Force is back! Only Mike Pence could deliver that speech with a straight face. I guess it takes one space case to know another.

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1 ... 2010753029

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/ ... nce-769927

And it seems asbestos is also back. Trump loves the asbestos, which is conveniently made mostly in Russia now!

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... os-707642/