Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

When Trump says "Goddamn it! I don't love you leaving at all!" on that phone call, he sounds like Randall from Clerks when he says "Man! I hate it when I can't rent videos!"

She's a nutjob. And Trump is a weak schmuck for hiring her, and an absolute coward for not firing her himself.

Isn't that his thing? Firing people? He can't even fire the person from the show where he fired people. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:03 am When Trump says "Goddamn it! I don't love you leaving at all!" on that phone call, he sounds like Randall from Clerks when he says "Man! I hate it when I can't rent videos!"

She's a nutjob. And Trump is a weak schmuck for hiring her, and an absolute coward for not firing her himself.

Isn't that his thing? Firing people? He can't even fire the person from the show where he fired people. :lol:

"absolute coward"?

News flash:Trump isn't the Chief of Staff.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:07 am"absolute coward"?

Right. I'm talking about the phone call. Instead of "Whaaaaaat? No way!," he could've maybe been straight with her.

News flash: Fuck you.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Nice break from the Lenny barrage, having Spam Spam Lemonade educate me on the chain of command, in between his riveting comma threads.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It's really no surprise to me that he hired her in the first place. She publicly licked his fat asshole cleaner than a shiny new penny.

That has always been one of the most terrifying things about him; all anybody with an intention of damaging this country would need to do is butter him up and they're in like Flynn (so to speak). He's a total sucker for it.

She could've been a retarded satan worshipper with chronic projectile IBS and all she needed to do is throw that ridiculous bullshit out there of "The entire world will bow to Trump" and she automatically has security clearance and the launch codes.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:10 am
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:07 am"absolute coward"?

Right. I'm talking about the phone call. Instead of "Whaaaaaat? No way!," he could've maybe been straight with her.

News flash: Fuck you.

:lol:

I wasn't serious.
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Page 331 is an odd place to start defending the BLOTUS. :lol:
ImageImage
!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:31 am Page 331 is an odd place to start defending the BLOTUS. :lol:
Maybe you finally became a patriot.

#MAGA
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Question for the few Trump people we have here:

When / If the fabled recording of Donnie saying the n-word comes out... I'm not going to ask if you will stop supporting him; you most certainly will not. Critical judgment is absolutely verboten. You WILL remain under the Fuhrer's thumb, no doubt there. BUT IF it comes out... will you be surprised?

I can't wrap my head around anybody really and truly being shocked at the idea that he would spout the n-word in mixed company. In ANY company for that matter. In that way this whole episode is already a non-issue. I guarantee you there is nobody, supporter nor critic, who has trouble imagining him saying it. That really says all you need to know.

And of course if it comes out he will just apologize and say he misspoke...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...Not a fucking chance! He will say it's a fake recording and that the evil left is out to get him. Move on, nothing to see here.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:27 am When / If the fabled recording of Donnie saying the n-word comes out... I'm not going to ask if you will stop supporting him; you most certainly will not.
His diehards will think he was just being "real."
Same deal with farting in a crowded elevator.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
room213
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by room213 »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:27 am

And of course if it comes out he will just apologize and say he misspoke...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...Not a fucking chance! He will say it's a fake recording and that the evil left is out to get him. Move on, nothing to see here.
Hey, he was just talking about the fantastic trade deal he just struck with Niger and someone misheard him... :wink:
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

I forgot to vote yesterday but looking down Vermonts results, there is one Republican who is running for 6 offices in the state. And he won all 6 primaries. Ok, so he was uncontested in 4 of them, and he'll get hammered in all of them when the real voting comes in November, but still.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Where do the $15,000 per month non-disclosure payments come from....taxpayers....campaign funds....Spanky's piggy bank?

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:18 pm Where do the $15,000 per month non-disclosure payments come from....taxpayers....campaign funds....Spanky's piggy bank?
Corn Chip never uses his own money.

So he revoked Brennan's security clearance. Because of "erratic conduct and behavior". :lol: Projection? Also, the actual letter/notice was written on July 26. So why the delay?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:41 pm
So he revoked Brennan's security clearance. Because of "erratic conduct and behavior". :lol: Projection? Also, the actual letter/notice was written on July 26. So why the delay?
Self-fulfilling prophecy.

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

So he revokes ex-CIA Chief John Brennan's security clearance because he was using it to "sow division and chaos" in the White House. How can you sow division and chaos in division and chaos?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

whammybar wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:38 pm How can you sow division and chaos in division and chaos?
Tell Spanky an unknown White House staff member ate his cake.

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:41 pm
whammybar wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:38 pm How can you sow division and chaos in division and chaos?
Tell Spanky an unknown White House staff member ate his cake.
It reminds me of the old Steven Wright joke about putting some instant coffee in the microwave and nearly going back in time.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

whammybar wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:38 pm So he revokes ex-CIA Chief John Brennan's security clearance because he was using it to "sow division and chaos" in the White House. How can you sow division and chaos in division and chaos?
In addition to being a war criminal and multiple perjurer, he has constantly and selectively leaked classified information. There is no right to a security clearance and he doesn't need one unless he is employed by the US government or one of its contractors.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Security clearances are not a carte blance to access TS/SCI information. “Need to know” has always been a necessary condition of access. Given that Brennan essentially had none in the present tense, this is nothing more than typical Trumpian hucksterism.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I have some kooky redneck friends on Facebook now going with the "Omarosa was a Democrat plant inside the Drumpf administration" conspiracy, they will pay her legal bills for breaking the non disclosure agreement she supposedly signed and the Dems used a Vegas voice impersonator to mimic Drumpf's voice and will do the same to produce an "N word tape." :lol:

Now watch some poor innocent slob stand up impersonator in Vegas be targeted by the Drumpftard faithful..

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

If you go with implausible conspiracies it's actually more conceivable that Omarosa's little gambit here is a plant by the RIGHT wing. The last thing democrats really need is for their case against Trump to be muddied by a clownshoe like her, who can easily be shown as a self-serving integrity-free opportunist with no coherent commitment to any political belief. (Yes, that description sounds very familiar)

Seems like a bad road to go down to adopt her as an ally in any way shape or form.
ImageImage
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/pen ... 07337.html

Penn Jillette, half of the magic duo Penn & Teller, says producer Mark Burnett has tapes of Donald Trump making racially insensitive remarks during Celebrity Apprentice.

But he declined to go into details, explaining “You want someone capricious and petty and narcissistic” on a reality TV show and “playing tapes of him doing that job might be unfair.”

In a just published Vulture profile, Jillette got asked if Burnett has tapes of Trump saying damaging things during the NBC reality competition series production and answered, “Yeah, I was in the room.”

Jillette’s profile made headlines today because former Apprentice franchise Villainess-in-Chief Omarosa, during interviews plugging her book about her time in the Trump White House, Unhinged, has said she’s heard a recording of Trump using the n-word in an Apprentice outtake. Omarosa insists that, with this tape, she finally has found proof Trump is racist, though maybe his having led the birther movement against President Barack Obama was proof enough for many. And others might point to Trump saying the white supremacists who marched in Charlottesville included some “good people” convinced many others.

In his profile, when asked to reveal what it was he had heard Trump say, Jillette demurred, explaining “If Donald Trump had not become president, I would tell you all the stories. But the stakes are now high and I am an unreliable narrator… I’m a storyteller and storytellers are liars.”

“I can emotionally tell you things that happened racially, sexually, and that showed stupidity and lack of compassion when I was in the room with Donald Trump and I guarantee you that I will get details wrong,” he added.

“I would not feel comfortable talking about what I felt I saw in that room,” he said, because he was getting about four hours of sleep a day and was not at his best.

Producers would bring Trump out at the end of the day, to tape.

“This man rambles — pontificates is giving him too much credit…You’ve heard Trump ramble when he thinks he’s being careful. Imagine when he feels he can be frank,” Jillette said.

“He would say racially insensitive things that made me uncomfortable. I don’t think he ever said anything in that room like ‘African-Americans are inferior’ or anything about rape or grabbing women. But, of those two hours every other day in a room with him, every 10 minutes was fingernails on chalkboard. He would ask one cast member if he’d rather have sex with this woman or that woman.”

Trump was a good reality TV show personality, Jillette conceded. “You want someone capricious and petty and narcissistic to be on your reality show.”

That’s when Jillette said playing outtakes of Trump doing his job might not be fair.

“I want those tapes to be used against him, but it might be unfair,” he said.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:15 am If you go with implausible conspiracies it's actually more conceivable that Omarosa's little gambit here is a plant by the RIGHT wing. The last thing democrats really need is for their case against Trump to be muddied by a clownshoe like her, who can easily be shown as a self-serving integrity-free opportunist with no coherent commitment to any political belief. (Yes, that description sounds very familiar)

Seems like a bad road to go down to adopt her as an ally in any way shape or form.

Trump would love nothing more than to discredit some of the people he sees as pests. When I saw Avenatti talking about running for president, I was seriously just hoping upon hope that it was some master trolling and not for real. because all Trump's orbit needs to do is to start painting Avenatti as an opportunist whose fame went to his head and all the credibility Avenatti worked for goes out the window.

The battle now is really for the soul of the voters who aren't fully for or against Trump. I also saw this article about how expected young voter turnout for the midterms according to polls only stands at about 28%. That's pretty bad. What more do people need before they'll say, "Okay, I really no to go and cast a vote"?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... terms-2018
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

TRUMP CANCELED HIS PARADE YOU GUIZE :cry:

(CNN)President Donald Trump sought to cast blame Friday for the cancellation of his planned military parade on Washington city council officials, saying they had inflated the cost.

Soon after the President tweeted, Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser claimed she "got thru" to Trump about costs for the parade, which at one point was calculated to run about $12 million but had soared to an estimated $92 million by the time Trump canceled the event.
"The local politicians who run Washington, D.C. (poorly) know a windfall when they see it. When asked to give us a price for holding a great celebratory military parade, they wanted a number so ridiculously high that I cancelled it," Trump tweeted Friday morning.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/17/politics ... index.html
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Scale 1-10
How bad is this idea?

Trump asks regulators to consider getting rid of quarterly reports

https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/17/news/c ... index.html

I'm sorry for the link. My phone is being an asshole. By copying a bunch of shit I don't want copied. C/P is a nightmare right now. 😠
ImageImage
!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:36 am TRUMP CANCELED HIS PARADE YOU GUIZE :cry:

(CNN)President Donald Trump sought to cast blame Friday for the cancellation of his planned military parade on Washington city council officials, saying they had inflated the cost.

Soon after the President tweeted, Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser claimed she "got thru" to Trump about costs for the parade, which at one point was calculated to run about $12 million but had soared to an estimated $92 million by the time Trump canceled the event.
"The local politicians who run Washington, D.C. (poorly) know a windfall when they see it. When asked to give us a price for holding a great celebratory military parade, they wanted a number so ridiculously high that I cancelled it," Trump tweeted Friday morning.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/17/politics ... index.html
At the end of that particular tweeter pout he says "Now we can buy some more jet fighters!"

So instead of "giving" the money to the Vets he says he wanted to honor, his thoughts turn to more hardware. Which reminds me:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 96626.html
Rick Weidman, co-founder of Vietnam Veterans for America, reportedly asked that a wider number of veterans injured by the herbicide Agent Orange receive payment from the government.

Mr Trump claimed it was “taken care of”, according to sources who spoke to news site, puzzling attendees who informed the president there had not been nearly enough progress.

Mr Trump responded by asking if Agent Orange was “that stuff from that movie”, which people in the room quickly came to understand was a reference to a scene in Apocalypse Now in which US attack helicopters assault a Vietnamese village.

The Daily Beast reported various people informed the president the scene showed the US military using napalm, not Agent Orange.

Mr Trump reportedly refused to accept he was wrong. “No, I think it’s that stuff from the movie,” he is quoted as saying. He then polled people in the room over which chemical weapon they thought the scene depicted.
I love the smell of Agent Orange in the morning.... :roll:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:34 pm Mr Trump responded by asking if Agent Orange was “that stuff from that movie”, which people in the room quickly came to understand was a reference to a scene in Apocalypse Now in which US attack helicopters assault a Vietnamese village.

The Daily Beast reported various people informed the president the scene showed the US military using napalm, not Agent Orange.

Mr Trump reportedly refused to accept he was wrong. “No, I think it’s that stuff from the movie,” he is quoted as saying. He then polled people in the room over which chemical weapon they thought the scene depicted.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:59 pm
vlad wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:34 pm Mr Trump responded by asking if Agent Orange was “that stuff from that movie”, which people in the room quickly came to understand was a reference to a scene in Apocalypse Now in which US attack helicopters assault a Vietnamese village.

I thought *Trump* was Agent Orange.

Hi-yo!!!
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:35 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:59 pm

I thought *Trump* was Agent Orange.

Hi-yo!!!
No, he is known as Агент апельсин.
ImageImage