Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:38 pm Newt spins for Spanky in FOX editorial
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/ ... stake.html

"There is now no excuse for Special Counsel Robert Mueller to ask to interview President Trump.
In fact, it is now clear the investigators have been given so much information about the president’s actions and had such remarkably open access, they should just close shop and write their final report.
They no longer have any grounds for going to court to get a subpoena to compel the president to testify."

Once again, to that I say will Republicans accept the findings? You know Mueller's got the goods on Trump, and if he's forced to put out a report prematurely, it's not gonna go well for Donnie.

People like Gingrich and Gowdy better be careful what they wish for. If I were someone on the progressive side, I would retort exactly that question. "You want a report right now? Do you agree to abide by the findings and act according to the law?"
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:52 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:38 pm Newt spins for Spanky in FOX editorial
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/ ... stake.html

"There is now no excuse for Special Counsel Robert Mueller to ask to interview President Trump.
In fact, it is now clear the investigators have been given so much information about the president’s actions and had such remarkably open access, they should just close shop and write their final report.
They no longer have any grounds for going to court to get a subpoena to compel the president to testify."

Once again, to that I say will Republicans accept the findings? You know Mueller's got the goods on Trump, and if he's forced to put out a report prematurely, it's not gonna go well for Donnie.

People like Gingrich and Gowdy better be careful what they wish for. If I were someone on the progressive side, I would retort exactly that question. "You want a report right now? Do you agree to abide by the findings and act according to the law?"
Do you actually believe Mueller is sitting on evidence the President of the United States of America has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, possibly even been compromised by a foreign power?
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:06 pm
TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:52 pm Once again, to that I say will Republicans accept the findings? You know Mueller's got the goods on Trump, and if he's forced to put out a report prematurely, it's not gonna go well for Donnie.

Do you actually believe Mueller is sitting on evidence the President of the United States of America has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, possibly even been compromised by a foreign power?

Are you asking that question with sincerity or is that sarcasm? A lot of smart, knowing minds with strong knowledge of how the intel community works have already expressed a belief that Mueller likely has information on crimes committed by the president and people who work for and with him. What's been widely presumed by many people is that Mueller has cast a wide net and that his investigation is attempting to pull in as many partners in crime across the board as possible. That's why something like this takes such a long time. People should not take the ongoing duration as an indication that Mueller and his team are frantically trying to dig up real evidence of criminality. It seems like the expert conclusion is that he already has some degree of evidence.

So in short, if you were being serious, yes, I do think Robert Mueller has evidence of criminality on Trump's part. The public has seen and heard some of it with its own eyes and ears.
Last edited by TenBenny on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Of course not. We should purge those thoughts with visions of Jeebus walking on water.
Hope and faith, ya know?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Danzig in the Dark

TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:26 pm
TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:52 pm Once again, to that I say will Republicans accept the findings? You know Mueller's got the goods on Trump, and if he's forced to put out a report prematurely, it's not gonna go well for Donnie.

Are you asking that question with sincerity or is that sarcasm? A lot of smart, knowing minds with strong knowledge of how the intel community works have already expressed a belief that Mueller likely has information on crimes committed by the president and people who work for and with him. What's been widely presumed by many people is that Mueller has cast a wide net and that his investigation is attempting to pull in as many partners in crime across the board as possible. That's why something like this takes such a long time. People should not take the ongoing duration as an indication that Mueller and his team are frantically trying to dig up real evidence of criminality. It seems like the expert conclusion is that he already has some degree of evidence.
So in short, if you were being serious, yes, I do think Robert Mueller has evidence of criminality on Trump's part. The public has seen and heard some of it with its own eyes and ears.
In other words, hope and wishful thinking.
Turner Coates wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:26 pm Of course not. We should purge those thoughts with visions of Jeebus walking on water.
Hope and faith, ya know?
Congratulations on managing to outstupid TenLenny. I don't know what's worse: this or your fixation on HMZ.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I have a really hard time believing that either Trump or Giuliani are smart enough to have not divulged everything, by now. I have absolutely no doubt that people in Trump's campaign colluded with people in the Russian government. Trump's spawn and retarded lawyer have openly admitted it. But they'll never tie it directly to Donald Sr. If there was something glaring, Trump would have let it out, by now. He's the kind of guy who would tell the judge "I didn't kill that red haired man, your honor. He was a brunette! I mean....um...."
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:40 pm
BlackCrypt wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:52 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:38 pm
When did this happen? Let's see some proof the FBI was compromised other than your orange hued leader's protestations.
Do you not remember the Palmer raids?

Since we're dredging up ancient and irrelevant history: Do you remember the treaty of Versailles? Do you remember the October revolution?
This is your evidence that Trump is being unfairly targeted? It's evidence alright. Evidence you're a fucking Trumptarded moron.
You asked when the FBI was compromised before Drumph, and I provided. Sorry you did not get the answer you were fishing for.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Heh heh. I just saw someone refer to Spanky as "Cheeto Von Tweeto."

Danzig in the Dark

BlackCrypt wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:22 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:40 pm
BlackCrypt wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:52 pm

Do you not remember the Palmer raids?

Since we're dredging up ancient and irrelevant history: Do you remember the treaty of Versailles? Do you remember the October revolution?
This is your evidence that Trump is being unfairly targeted? It's evidence alright. Evidence you're a fucking Trumptarded moron.
You asked when the FBI was compromised before Drumph, and I provided. Sorry you did not get the answer you were fishing for.
I didn't expect a relevant, intelligent response from you. You've always been a worthless fucktard.
ImageImage
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

The Fixer just reached a plea deal. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Let's see... when they had the witch hunts back in the day, did they ever find any actual witches?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:56 am Let's see... when they had the witch hunts back in the day, did they ever find any actual witches?
No, but they killed them anyway. We could use some of that today, too.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Seems the Jaws theme is gradually picking-up.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

It's always gotta be about Hillary for the righties, ain't it? They don't care what Spanky does to the country or our deteriorating standing in the world eye as long as it keeps Hillary out of the White House, with many of them as if it would mean the literal Biblical end times if she ever got elected. I've never been the biggest fan of Hillary and the Democrats, but at this point I think I'd gladly take my chances with her, seeing what garbage Donnie is accomplishing so far.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

It's been said that Cohen thinks he's going to be America's savior, that what he's doing is heroic. He's rewriting his story and now has some delusional ideas about the nobility of cooperating with the feds. I think he'll be given a little leeway by the American public for singing, but for the most part he'll always be seen as a lowlife that only ended up doing some good when he got pinched and tried to save his own ass.

But hey, if it means he'll give Mueller everything Mueller wants, let him believe what he wants.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:14 pm
It's always gotta be about Hillary for the righties, ain't it? They don't care what Spanky does to the country or our deteriorating standing in the world eye as long as it keeps Hillary out of the White House, with many of them as if it would mean the literal Biblical end times if she ever got elected. I've never been the biggest fan of Hillary and the Democrats, but at this point I think I'd gladly take my chances with her, seeing what garbage Donnie is accomplishing so far.
Fine and dandy but that tweet is from 3 years ago.
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:30 pm
That tweet is still relevant in the point I was making, though. The right has an irrational hatred for Hillary and that tweet was an example of that. And yeah, it's ironic that he tweeted that and ended up being found guilty himself...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:34 pm
exitflagger wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:30 pm

That tweet is still relevant in the point I was making, though. The right has an irrational hatred for Hillary and that tweet was an example of that. And yeah, it's ironic that he tweeted that and ended up being found guilty himself...
Exactly. Like Flynn leading the "Lock Her Up" chant.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Man oh man.
Cheeto Von Tweeto's next Titter jag is gonna be a doozy.
Temper, Temper, Cheeto!

Beyotch_Knowles
Destiny's Bastard

Post by Beyotch_Knowles »

Love the memes under that post! :lol:
Beyotch_Knowles
Destiny's Bastard

Post by Beyotch_Knowles »

Then, there's Manafort, too. So much guilt today!
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:26 pm

LOL @ "what's been widely presumed by people" If Lenny represents what and how the "The People" think, this country is in real trouble.

The public has seen zero evidence of a criminal conspiracy between Donald Trump and the Russian government. None. Ex-CIA flunkies making assertions is not evidence. Twitter #resistance grifters weaving spy stories on twitter and MSNBC is not evidence. Mueller getting convictions of crimes unrelated to the impetus for the special counsel is not evidence. Intelligence reports by government agencies aren't evidence.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

COHEN PLEADS GUILTY AND IMPLICATES TRUMP

Michael Cohen: President Trump's former personal attorney pleaded guilty to eight counts of campaign finance violations, tax fraud and bank fraud as part of a deal, which includes jail time.

Trump implicated: Cohen said that "in coordination and at the direction of a candidate for federal office," he kept information that would have been harmful to the candidate and the campaign from becoming public.

What's next: A sentencing date is set for December.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:03 pm a candidate for federal office
Well, that’s vague.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

On FOX News, Bret Baier just gave a pretty straight forward report of the convictions, and followed up with a clip of cute puppies in a basket. At least someone at FOX has a sense of humor. "Forget the bad stuff and look at the puppies!"

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

ImageImage
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

The more erratic tweets here lately can be attributed to Mueller's silence. Mueller is playing the perfect poker face as he goes through with the job he was hired to do.
Trump his whole life has always been the guy who he believes is the boss, closes the deals and bullied his way through business and always looks for online confrontation to make himself appear the better, but with Mueller, he's met an immovable object. He's never been in this situation and it's driving him nuts.
His lack of knowledge into the daily workings of the investigation, his not being able to get a response from Mueller despite his daily attacks on him and McGahn's lengthy interview, his tweets are showing a man slowly unraveling.

I can only imagine what the Manafort verdicts and Cohen's guilty pleas are going to unleash in the days to come, but it should be entertaining.