Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by poisonheart »

And, amidst this, Fox News is leading with “Illegal Mexican Suspected of Killing Mollie Tibbets.”
Where is the feigning disbelief emoticon?
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:54 pm
TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:26 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:06 pm

Do you actually believe Mueller is sitting on evidence the President of the United States of America has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, possibly even been compromised by a foreign power?

Are you asking that question with sincerity or is that sarcasm? A lot of smart, knowing minds with strong knowledge of how the intel community works have already expressed a belief that Mueller likely has information on crimes committed by the president and people who work for and with him. What's been widely presumed by many people is that Mueller has cast a wide net and that his investigation is attempting to pull in as many partners in crime across the board as possible. That's why something like this takes such a long time. People should not take the ongoing duration as an indication that Mueller and his team are frantically trying to dig up real evidence of criminality. It seems like the expert conclusion is that he already has some degree of evidence.

So in short, if you were being serious, yes, I do think Robert Mueller has evidence of criminality on Trump's part. The public has seen and heard some of it with its own eyes and ears.
LOL @ "what's been widely presumed by people" If Lenny represents what and how the "The People" think, this country is in real trouble.

The public has seen zero evidence of a criminal conspiracy between Donald Trump and the Russian government. None. Ex-CIA flunkies making assertions is not evidence. Twitter #resistance grifters weaving spy stories on twitter and MSNBC is not evidence. Mueller getting convictions of crimes unrelated to the impetus for the special counsel is not evidence. Intelligence reports by government agencies aren't evidence.

"The public has seen zero evidence..."
This is because Mueller's investigative team is not leaking what they have. There have been absolutely no leaks out of his investigative unit. "Reported" leaks of questions they wanted to ask Trump were actually leaked by Trump's team. They came up with Q's they thought Mueller MIGHT ask and were trying to prepare Trump for them. Trump and his team have done everything they can to get a response from Mueller and it just isn't happening. Trotting Rudy out stating completely asinine hogwash each week isn't working.

Maybe turn off Hannity, Fox and Friends, Tucker, etc. You will learn what is actually going on in the investigation. This isn't tic tac toe or checkers. Mueller's team is playing 3D chess here.

Many of Trump's inner circle have now been either indicted, convicted, and/or are cooperating with Mueller due to "unrelated crimes". They don't want to spend the rest of their lives in jail. They have now come to the realization that standing by Trump is not worth it as he is a crook, will turn on them in a second, and is only out for himself. With life in prison as a real consequence, they will be cooperating with Mueller and sharing what they know about cooperation because of these so-called "unrelated crimes". When his report finally comes out, it will all be clear.

The issue for conservative Fox nuts is that they have been mislead and gaslighted for so long, no matter how strong the evidence is against Trump, they will not believe it. It will be viewed as some deep state conspiracy run out of a pizza joint in DC with Bill, Hillary, and Obama at the helm.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:36 pm The more erratic tweets here lately can be attributed to Mueller's silence. Mueller is playing the perfect poker face as he goes through with the job he was hired to do.
Trump his whole life has always been the guy who he believes is the boss, closes the deals and bullied his way through business and always looks for online confrontation to make himself appear the better, but with Mueller, he's met an immovable object. He's never been in this situation and it's driving him nuts.
His lack of knowledge into the daily workings of the investigation, his not being able to get a response from Mueller despite his daily attacks on him and McGahn's lengthy interview, his tweets are showing a man slowly unraveling.

I can only imagine what the Manafort verdicts and Cohen's guilty pleas are going to unleash in the days to come, but it should be entertaining.

Yeah, quite a day. Manafort goes down and Cohen voluntarily agrees to a plea deal. Cohen specifically saying that Trump ordered him to operate in service of influencing the election is a big deal.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mi ... ca2cba4685
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:16 pm
The issue for conservative Fox nuts is that they have been mislead and gaslighted for so long, no matter how strong the evidence is against Trump, they will not believe it.
They have blind faith in Spanky.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:16 pmWhen his report finally comes out, it will all be clear.
The only relevant part of your response.

There are going to be a lot of disappointed people. They'll know how all those delusional retards waiting for "Crooked Hillary™" to be locked up feel. if Trump is colluding with Russia, he's doing a shitty job of it, just like everything else.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:49 pm
EddieVanHeineken wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:16 pmWhen his report finally comes out, it will all be clear.
The only relevant part of your response.

There are going to be a lot of disappointed people. They'll know how all those delusional retards waiting for "Crooked Hillary™" to be locked up feel. if Trump is colluding with Russia, he's doing a shitty job of it, just like everything else.
I keep seeing Esquire, GQ, CNN, etc, posting stories on Facebook with stuff like "Manafort and Cohen could be the start of the end for the Trump presidency" and "Are we witnessing the death blow of the Trump dynasty?!?" That's what you all said about Comey. And Flynn. And Fire and Fury. And Stormy Daniels.
I will tunnel out of Riker's Island and hitch a ride on a raft to get back here to vote this fucker out in 2020. That's the only way we'll get rid of him. Not Meuller, not Putin.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Donnie and the Trumptards are dancing in the streets over the fact that the prime suspect in the Mollie Tibbetts murder is an illegal. I guess it would be too much to ask for the decency to maybe not politicize such a thing before the body even gets cold? Nah. Forget that shit. :|
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump shitting on Cohen is hysterical.

Motherfucker tells his mafia lawyer to do some shady shit. Said lawyer gets caught, will probably do several years in prison. Now dipshit is trying to say he's not a good lawyer, as he's about to do time for SHIT HE TOLD HIM TO DO. :lol:

Seems like kind of an AWESOME lawyer, if he's willing to go to jail for shit his client did.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

I bet the secret service feels just like Cohen too nowadays.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

10,000 POSTS!!!

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Beyotch_Knowles
Destiny's Bastard

Post by Beyotch_Knowles »

Last night, for fun, I watched Hannity. He was still complaining about Hillary's emails. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Beyotch_Knowles wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:43 am for fun, I watched Hannity.
I hear ya. My guilty pleasure is jamming a knitting needle into my eyeball.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:48 am Donnie and the Trumptards are dancing in the streets over the fact that the prime suspect in the Mollie Tibbetts murder is an illegal. I guess it would be too much to ask for the decency to maybe not politicize such a thing before the body even gets cold? Nah. Forget that shit. :|
Former Speaker Newt Gingrich emailed Axios' Mike Allen to make sure that we'd be covering this story, which Fox News led with on air and online Tuesday evening, ahead of the Cohen-Manafort news. His take: "If Mollie Tibbetts is a household name by October, Democrats will be in deep trouble. If we can be blocked by Manafort-Cohen, etc., then GOP could lose [the House] badly."
https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elec ... 1237c.html
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So is this shit gonna end soon or what? I got other stuff to worry about. :D
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Luminiferous wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:33 am
exitflagger wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:48 am Donnie and the Trumptards are dancing in the streets over the fact that the prime suspect in the Mollie Tibbetts murder is an illegal. I guess it would be too much to ask for the decency to maybe not politicize such a thing before the body even gets cold? Nah. Forget that shit. :|
Former Speaker Newt Gingrich emailed Axios' Mike Allen to make sure that we'd be covering this story, which Fox News led with on air and online Tuesday evening, ahead of the Cohen-Manafort news. His take: "If Mollie Tibbetts is a household name by October, Democrats will be in deep trouble. If we can be blocked by Manafort-Cohen, etc., then GOP could lose [the House] badly."
https://www.axios.com/2018-midterm-elec ... 1237c.html
Her family has asked that people don't politicize her murder. Going so far as to say that it is wrong to use the color of the skin of the suspect and shouldn't be extrapolated to a whole group/race. I'm paraphrasing that last bit, because I'm too lazy to go find the quotes right now. Sadly I don't think it will happen. Seth Rich's family asked the same thing. Hell Vince Foster's family still asks that. Someone elsewhere said they gave it a week before the family gets attacked online, etc.

I just feel terrible for them and any family that has had something like this happen. It has to be gut-wrenching for them.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

vlad wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:18 pm Her family has asked that people don't politicize her murder.
Bon voyage. That ship has sailed. Donnie don't give a fuck what her family wants, I guarantee you that.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Yeah, let's ask Seth Rich's family or the Sandy Hook parents how much these ghouls respect wishes.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:24 pm
vlad wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:18 pm Her family has asked that people don't politicize her murder.
Bon voyage. That ship has sailed. Donnie don't give a fuck what her family wants, I guarantee you that.

This is the way GOP politics works now. We've seen over a number of years now that there really isn't much that's off-limits when the desire is to keep power, to control, dominate and shape the cultural landscape and to rack up profits as the dominant party. Those are worth any words or actions to them. The idea that politics is a two-party partnership with a checks-and-balances system meant to help Americans is no longer part of their definition of the job. And as it relates to using this incident, they'll pick and choose what to put the spotlight on depending on what successfully gets the base keep them in power.

I think what the family said about evil coming in all colors is very sobering, and those people could just have easily taken their pain and gone out to satisfy some politically-charged bloodlust, but they're not doing that. It's absurd that more people can't look closely at what a message like the family's signifies.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:16 pm
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:54 pm
TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:26 pm

Are you asking that question with sincerity or is that sarcasm? A lot of smart, knowing minds with strong knowledge of how the intel community works have already expressed a belief that Mueller likely has information on crimes committed by the president and people who work for and with him. What's been widely presumed by many people is that Mueller has cast a wide net and that his investigation is attempting to pull in as many partners in crime across the board as possible. That's why something like this takes such a long time. People should not take the ongoing duration as an indication that Mueller and his team are frantically trying to dig up real evidence of criminality. It seems like the expert conclusion is that he already has some degree of evidence.

So in short, if you were being serious, yes, I do think Robert Mueller has evidence of criminality on Trump's part. The public has seen and heard some of it with its own eyes and ears.
LOL @ "what's been widely presumed by people" If Lenny represents what and how the "The People" think, this country is in real trouble.

The public has seen zero evidence of a criminal conspiracy between Donald Trump and the Russian government. None. Ex-CIA flunkies making assertions is not evidence. Twitter #resistance grifters weaving spy stories on twitter and MSNBC is not evidence. Mueller getting convictions of crimes unrelated to the impetus for the special counsel is not evidence. Intelligence reports by government agencies aren't evidence.

"The public has seen zero evidence..."
Thank you.
This is because Mueller's investigative team is not leaking what they have. There have been absolutely no leaks out of his investigative unit. "Reported" leaks of questions they wanted to ask Trump were actually leaked by Trump's team. They came up with Q's they thought Mueller MIGHT ask and were trying to prepare Trump for them. Trump and his team have done everything they can to get a response from Mueller and it just isn't happening. Trotting Rudy out stating completely asinine hogwash each week isn't working.

Maybe turn off Hannity, Fox and Friends, Tucker, etc. You will learn what is actually going on in the investigation. This isn't tic tac toe or checkers. Mueller's team is playing 3D chess here.

Many of Trump's inner circle have now been either indicted, convicted, and/or are cooperating with Mueller due to "unrelated crimes". They don't want to spend the rest of their lives in jail. They have now come to the realization that standing by Trump is not worth it as he is a crook, will turn on them in a second, and is only out for himself. With life in prison as a real consequence, they will be cooperating with Mueller and sharing what they know about cooperation because of these so-called "unrelated crimes". When his report finally comes out, it will all be clear.

The issue for conservative Fox nuts is that they have been mislead and gaslighted for so long, no matter how strong the evidence is against Trump, they will not believe it. It will be viewed as some deep state conspiracy run out of a pizza joint in DC with Bill, Hillary, and Obama at the helm.
Like your Resistance grifter hero Seth Abramson, you're just babbling at this point. This is narrative, not argument. You're divining what you hope happens from actions rather than what there is evidence for. But just like the "conservative Fox nuts" who you claim will deny Russia collusion even if evidence is presented, you belong to the group of Russia truthers who will insist that there is a conspiracy even with no evidence presented.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Great article on all the Russia truthing grifters. He left off Rachel Maddow, I guess because her show was already successful pre-Russia truthing.

https://theoutline.com/post/5973/meet-t ... e-grifters

10) Eric Garland, Louise Mensch, Seth Abramson (tie)
9) Scott Dworkin
8.) Malcolm Nance
7) The Krassenstein Brothers
6) Nicole Wallace
5) Michael Avenatti
4) John Brennan
3) David Frum
2) Amy Siskind
1) James Comey
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Holy god, he just lays it right out there on Fox News. This guy has absolutely ZERO personal integrity and does not care one iota. 100% brazen corruption. Who uses the term "flipping" without the assumption of guilt? That's organized crime terminology. Nobody's going to "flip" or be worried about that when nothing below board is going on.

There's nobody on either side of the aisle who can't take from his comments that he is at the very least guilty of some level of criminal activity. He's basically confessing here. It's all so surreal.

Paraphrased: "It should be illegal for somebody who knows I did something illegal to rat me out."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBMkfOT
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Huffpost just ran a piece with the banner:
"Report: Trump Loses His Pecker!"

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:36 am Huffpost just ran a piece with the banner:
Yeah but how do we know it’s true? They can say anything but until they show a picture of Trump without a pecker it’s just a bunch of unsubstantiated wishing on females part.

I’m going to start a new thread I’ll call Harvard Law 101 For The Sludge Lounge where I’ll expose shocking information like “innocent until proven guilty and other things you’ve never heard of” and “is sports radio in the wrong to predict which team will be the best” and my favorite one “how do you know who the best band ever is”.

Stay tuned
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

If Trump is impeached. It will crash the market!! Or, so he says.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

This is all so fucked up, the Secret Service would probably gladly accept a case of matador capes at this point.
kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Post by kreamygoodness »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:36 am Huffpost just ran a piece with the banner:
LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:51 am If Trump is impeached. It will crash the market!! Or, so he says.

Rudy then followed that up by saying the American people would revolt if Donnie were to be impeached. If we really find ourselves heading towards Donnie's unwanted exit, those two better be careful that they don't say or do anything would directly be seen as, or lead to, the inciting of violence.

ETA: Rudy also called on Jeff Sessions to get back to investigating Hillary. Oh, for fuck's sake... :roll:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:07 pm Yeah, let's ask Seth Rich's family or the Sandy Hook parents how much these ghouls respect wishes.
I fully expect Alex Jones to claim the Mexican and the victim are crisis actors and she's not really dead...
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:51 am If Trump is impeached. It will crash the market!! Or, so he says.
“I don’t know how you can impeach somebody who’s done a great job. I tell you what, if I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash, I think everybody would be very poor, because without this thinking, you would see, you would see numbers that you wouldn’t believe in reverse.”

:lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »