ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

So add to Trump's list: He either doesn't understand figurative hyperbole or is pretending that he doesn't as a (typically) goofy reaction.

Eric Holder talked about Michelle Obama's statement about taking the high ground, "When they go low, we go high" and he said that is not 100% wise (I agree). He corrected as "When they go low, we kick 'em". Trump is making a big deal out of calling that statement "disgusting".

Note to The Douchey Don: This does not mean anybody is actually going to physically "kick" anyone. This is metaphorical talk that means Democrats intend to play as dirty as Republicans. Get that knot out of your panties, you hysterical ninny.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So Fox stopped broadcasting the Trumpy rallies. Actually everyone, including C-SPAN, has. But FOX!!!! Apparently ratings were the deciding factor.

So what does BLOTUS and his team plan to do? "Investigate".

https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-hou ... mp-rallies
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

"Again, this took place in Turkey, and to the best of our knowledge Khashoggi is not a US citizen, is that right? He's a permanent resident, okay... as to whether we should stop $110b from being spent in this country, that would not be acceptable to me."
So Jamal Khashoggi is kidnapped and according to Turkey, murdered and chopped up into little pieces and this is Trump's response.

Though I doubt he would care if Khashoggi was a US citizen.
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It's like a bad joke: A nearly certifiably insane black guy goes into the white house to meet with a widely-perceived-to-be-racist president, yammers a bunch of deranged nonsense for several minutes and the racist president gives thumbs up and calls him a "smart cookie".

What fucking world is this?
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:24 am It's like a bad joke: A nearly certifiably insane black guy goes into the white house to meet with a widely-perceived-to-be-racist president, yammers a bunch of deranged nonsense for several minutes and the racist president gives thumbs up and calls him a "smart cookie".

What fucking world is this?
It's Celebrity Apprentice, White House Edition.

Did you catch that the gelatinous BLOTUS is on a "Hero's Journey" according to Kanye?

But, one thing is for sure. If anyone ever says that liberal celebrities should just "Shut Up and Play", or "Shut Up and Dribble" as Laura Ingraham said, they can fuck right off. Oh...was I just being uncivil?
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Kanye is the archetypal Trump supporter. Thinks he's a genius but is actually incredibly stupid and suffers from considerable mental illness. Also, broke and washed up.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:25 pm Kanye is the archetypal Trump supporter. Thinks he's a genius but is actually incredibly stupid and suffers from considerable mental illness. Also, broke and washed up.
I think that is what makes it pathetic, in the literal definition. Kanye is so obviously mentally ill. Not just regarding his MAGA crap, but in all his interpersonal relationships and actions.
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

vlad wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:51 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:25 pm Kanye is the archetypal Trump supporter. Thinks he's a genius but is actually incredibly stupid and suffers from considerable mental illness. Also, broke and washed up.
I think that is what makes it pathetic, in the literal definition. Kanye is so obviously mentally ill. Not just regarding his MAGA crap, but in all his interpersonal relationships and actions.
It's a bummer that his illness is being taken advantage of but whatever. He's a grownup who doesn't take his meds.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:52 pm
vlad wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:51 pm
It's a bummer that his illness is being taken advantage of but whatever. He's a grownup who doesn't take his meds.
True. He chooses not to take his meds and goes dingboo publically. I wince because I should feel sorry for him, but he and the clan he married into thrive on this shit. It's just so cynical on Trump's part to use him to show he has a "Black Friend".
LJP 2002-2014

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Yeah, just love how President Fucktard admonished Obama for campaigning during a hurricane and then does the exact same thing. Oh, and this too:

Kanye and Trump :roll: :roll:

The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Holy god, the 60 minutes interview... :|

What a delusional, sociopathic retard.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Freed pastor prays for Trump in White House

The blind worship & faith in comments is both shocking & hilarious. Their just glad another Aryan is holding Office.

https://youtu.be/CcB3Rt53rqM
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:08 pm Holy god, the 60 minutes interview... :|

I was surprised how confrontational Stahl was. I get that she's the de facto leader of the left in that moment, and she's got to sound like she's not pandering, but everyone knows how far a compliment goes with Trump. That fucking idiot purrs like a kitten with a little sweet talk. I bet if she buttered him up and worded questions differently, he'd sing like a fucking canary.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:39 pm
exitflagger wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:08 pm Holy god, the 60 minutes interview... :|

I was surprised how confrontational Stahl was. I get that she's the de facto leader of the left in that moment, and she's got to sound like she's not pandering, but everyone knows how far a compliment goes with Trump. That fucking idiot purrs like a kitten with a little sweet talk. I bet if she buttered him up and worded questions differently, he'd sing like a fucking canary.
I don't want him to sing. I want him to show who he really is... and that's who he really is. A deranged, powermad, compulsive liar.

She asks what he regrets and he basically says 'I regret that I didn't do one of the amazingly awesome things I did sooner'. He is fucking hopeless. (ETA: Oh and he also said he "regrets that the media treats him so badly". WTF?) I really just want to make sure he continues coming across as hopeless. It's the only way we maybe, JUST maybe can get rid of him.

I still have a small glimmer of optimism that some of the marginally decent people who made the wrong decision last time will finally come to their senses.
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:58 pm I still have a small glimmer of optimism that some of the marginally decent people who made the wrong decision last time will finally come to their senses.
Doubt it. Barry had approval numbers at about the same point in his reign that the Cheeto does now. And he got re-elected.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Barry wasn't a buffoon.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

First up at the new Supreme Court: Making it harder for Native Americans in North Dakota to vote through laws with crafty workarounds, leading to federally-enabled voter suppression.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... s-to-vote/
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:12 pm First up at the new Supreme Court: Making it harder for Native Americans in North Dakota to vote through laws with crafty workarounds, leading to federally-enabled voter suppression.

One, this has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, and two, Kavanaugh didn’t vote. Not sure who comprises your “new” Supreme Court, but it’s the same old fucksticks it’s always been.
This bill does make it harder for Indians to vote, but only in the same way that requiring an ID to vote would inconvenience anyone who doesn’t have an ID. It’s not targeting Natives like your article is stupidly implying. I grew up one house away from the reservation, so I get it. Many houses don’t have street addresses on the res. But you can still get an ID that states that.
One thing the article doesn’t mention is that a lot of Indians never bother getting a job or a driver’s license or go to school or anything else that requires an ID. So their not having one is no one’s fault but theirs and oh, wah, poor little Running Bear has to go spend a couple of hours at the DMV if they want to vote. Big deal.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Sounds like Donnie is cooking up a little escape hatch for the Saudi Arabia problem. He seems to think this all could've been just a random act of violence and our towelheaded cash cow had nothing to do with it.
"Maybe these could have been rogue killers -- who knows,"
:roll:
ImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

As long as you have no problems selling weapons for a genocide in Yemen, any talk about this fishy embassy murder is absolutely wasted. Everybody knows what the Saudis do inside their country and out. If you're dealing with them and you're saying jack shit about Iran, Russia or any other "enemy", you're a piece of shit hypocrite. Trump is a piece of shit hypocrite. Who cares what happened in Turkey? Erdogan is no better.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:09 am
TenBenny wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:12 pm First up at the new Supreme Court: Making it harder for Native Americans in North Dakota to vote through laws with crafty workarounds, leading to federally-enabled voter suppression.

One, this has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, and two, Kavanaugh didn’t vote. Not sure who comprises your “new” Supreme Court, but it’s the same old fucksticks it’s always been.
This bill does make it harder for Indians to vote, but only in the same way that requiring an ID to vote would inconvenience anyone who doesn’t have an ID. It’s not targeting Natives like your article is stupidly implying. I grew up one house away from the reservation, so I get it. Many houses don’t have street addresses on the res. But you can still get an ID that states that.
One thing the article doesn’t mention is that a lot of Indians never bother getting a job or a driver’s license or go to school or anything else that requires an ID. So their not having one is no one’s fault but theirs and oh, wah, poor little Running Bear has to go spend a couple of hours at the DMV if they want to vote. Big deal.
Fuck the Indians.

It's a national tradition.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Wow. First off, which Rez? North Dakota? Secondly, they have IDs, just ones that don't have street addresses, just a PO Box, which wasn't a problem until recently. They are required to provide a street address on the ID to vote. Which is problematic for some, who do not have a "street address". Some chucklefuck elsewhere said all they had to do was provide a water and sewer bill. I about fell over laughing.

Maybe in AZ you can get an ID that states there is no street address, but that is exactly what ND is requiring, a street address. There was no voter fraud in ND that required this law change, it certainly is targeting a certain demographic.
LJP 2002-2014

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:15 am

Fuck the Indians.

It's a national tradition.
Exactly! How we know where these native Americans came from?? Lets make em prove it! #MAGA
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:15 am Fuck the Indians.
I did. White man’s burden.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Romantic stroll in the rain

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

Youre a fucking dickhead. Fuck you.
Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TheAllNightRocker wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:17 pm Youre a fucking dickhead. Fuck you.
First you make fun of the drawings I made for Ivanka and now this? We simply can't go on like this.
Image Image