Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Gil_Swine
Picking a Band Name

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Gil_Swine »

Just out of curiosity I wondered if Neil Cavuto on his fox business show would cover this weekend and so far nada. Nothing on foxnews.com about this weekend except the british idiot Hilton actually saying Macron is way off on Nationalism. Hilton defended nationalism!!! Seriously WTF.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Fuck Puerto Rico!!!

Trump does not want more relief funding sent to Puerto Rico

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/12/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Did a hispanic guy fuck Donald's girlfriend when he was in high school or something?

"Dis horse and buggy... eez for hire... seniorita..."
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:13 pm Fuck Puerto Rico!!!

Trump does not want more relief funding sent to Puerto Rico

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/12/politi ... cnn.com%2F
In Trumpy's world there are "good" victims and "bad" victims. How dare PR, and those Jews in Pittsburgh, and California try to pull the victim card on him. It's their own fault, you see.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

cowpins wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:35 am ...used an umbrella or took a helicopter their, Lumi. "Due to inclement weather and transportation issues the President couldn't attend, however John Kelly will be GOING IN A CAR....". I guess they're saying that they didn't have time for a secure motorcade, but don't you plan for this? Once again egg on our face in the International world.
When in the Army my unit trained with Marines in several joint exercises and we flew in rain, fog, high winds, sand storms and what some would call majorly hazardous conditions in Marine helicopters, so are these idiots trying to say that Marine One, one of the most state of the art flying machines in the world that can handle blizzard conditions if the risk arose, is equipped with ballistic armor, secure communication lines to the White House and Pentagon, and antimissile defenses and one of the safest machines ever built, but cannot even handle rain now?
Marine 1 has 8 helicopters that travel with any president overseas and are transferred by military transport planes. As a security measure, Marine One always flies in a group of as many as five identical helicopters as one helicopter carries the President, while the others serve as decoys. Upon take-off these helicopters shift in formation to obscure the location of the President. Guided missiles and surface to air missiles cannot hit it thanks to chaff and infrared capabilities.
The Sikorsky Jayhawks are what the Navy, Marines and the Coast Guard uses for search and rescue and ocean recovery operations in the toughest weather conditions.

Also does anyone believe the entourage didn't have any access to regional weather forecasts in the region well before AF1 landed that they could plan this jaunt correctly in case alternative travel plans were necessary? It seems every other administration has had those plans in the past.

Maybe it's better that he didn't make it to the cemetery, as I'm sure he would have done something embarrassing there also.
Last edited by Bourbon Cowboy on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:10 pm
Maybe it's better that he didn't make it to the cemetery, as I'm sure he would have done something embarrassing there also.
"I like war heroes that WEREN'T killed in battle."
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Radiobed once took a dog's balls into his mouth. He wasn't allowed at his family's Thanksgiving for years.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Trump Confused the Baltics With Balkans—And Accused Confused Leaders of Starting Yugoslav Wars
President Donald Trump confused the Baltic states in Europe with the Balkans—and chastised leaders of the former for starting wars in the 1990s that lead to the break-up of Yugoslavia, French daily Le Monde reported.

Trump reportedly made the mistake in a White House meeting with Dalia Grybauskaitė of Lithuania, Kersti Kaljulaid of Estonia and Raimonds Vējonis of Latvia in April...
I read that Le Monde had reported this while Trump was still in France, but here it is in English.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-confused ... av-1210939
LJP 2002-2014

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Does that mean that maybe he actually meant to order a different Melania from the Baltic instead? His whole retard family's a mistake!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Here's Trump's full answer on his returns:

"Well, look, as I've told you, they're under audit. They have been for a long time. They're extremely complex. People wouldn't understand them.

"They're done by -- among the biggest and best law firms in the country. Same thing with the accounting firms, the accountants are a very, very large, powerful firm from the standpoint of respect. They're highly respected, big firm. A -- a great law firm, or you would -- you know it very well. They do these things. They put them in.

"But people don't understand tax returns. Now, I did do a filing of over a hundred pages, I believe, which is in the offices. And when people went and saw that filing and they saw the magnitude of it, they were very disappointed.

"And they saw the -- you know, the detail. You get far more from that. And I guess we filed that, now, three times. But you get far more from that than you could ever get from a tax return.

"But when you're under audit -- and I'm on a very continuous audit because there are so many companies -- and it is a very big company, far bigger than you would even understand. But it's a -- it's a great company.

"But it's big, and it's complex and it's probably feet-high. It's a very complex instrument. And I think that people wouldn't understand it.

"But if I were finished with the audit, I would have an open mind to it. I would say that. But I don't want to do it during the audit.

"And -- and really no lawyer -- even from the other side they say, often, not always -- but when you're under audit, you don't have -- you don't subject it to that. You get it done, and then you release it.

"So when that happens, if that happens, I would certainly have an open mind to it."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Well, we all know he's completely full of shit, but I need some dressing with that word salad.

Mitt Romney released some tax forms during his run. One return was over 300 pages.
LJP 2002-2014

Insane Clown Potsie

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:10 pm
cowpins wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:35 am ...used an umbrella or took a helicopter their, Lumi. "Due to inclement weather and transportation issues the President couldn't attend, however John Kelly will be GOING IN A CAR....". I guess they're saying that they didn't have time for a secure motorcade, but don't you plan for this? Once again egg on our face in the International world.
When in the Army my unit trained with Marines in several joint exercises and we flew in rain, fog, high winds, sand storms and what some would call majorly hazardous conditions in Marine helicopters, so are these idiots trying to say that Marine One, one of the most state of the art flying machines in the world that can handle blizzard conditions if the risk arose, is equipped with ballistic armor, secure communication lines to the White House and Pentagon, and antimissile defenses and one of the safest machines ever built, but cannot even handle rain now?
Marine 1 has 8 helicopters that travel with any president overseas and are transferred by military transport planes. As a security measure, Marine One always flies in a group of as many as five identical helicopters as one helicopter carries the President, while the others serve as decoys. Upon take-off these helicopters shift in formation to obscure the location of the President. Guided missiles and surface to air missiles cannot hit it thanks to chaff and infrared capabilities.
The Sikorsky Jayhawks are what the Navy, Marines and the Coast Guard uses for search and rescue and ocean recovery operations in the toughest weather conditions.

Also does anyone believe the entourage didn't have any access to regional weather forecasts in the region well before AF1 landed that they could plan this jaunt correctly in case alternative travel plans were necessary? It seems every other administration has had those plans in the past.

Aren't these overseas trips planned months in advance by administration officials and the secret service and all route alternatives are secured even before the president boards Air Force One for the trip?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

How is it up to Donald whether his tax returns are "too complex" for anybody to understand? Like he can wrap his big brain around it but nobody else probably could, right? It's like a murderer saying "Yes my wife is dead but our relationship was complicated". Like they're going to say "Oh, okay. Since it's a tough mess to untangle we'll just go ahead and let you off the hook".

Sorry Donnie. It doesn't work that way. When those taxes finally see the light of day there's going to be a shit storm, I guarantee it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

All we need to know is, how much did you pay and how many dodges did you pull.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trumps to skip Kennedy Center Honors for 2nd straight year
https://www.krqe.com/entertainment/trum ... 1594768161

Who wants to hang out at a ceremony for losers?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:42 am Here's Trump's full answer on his returns:

"Well, look, as I've told you, they're under audit. They have been for a long time. They're extremely complex. People wouldn't understand them.

"They're done by -- among the biggest and best law firms in the country. Same thing with the accounting firms, the accountants are a very, very large, powerful firm from the standpoint of respect. They're highly respected, big firm. A -- a great law firm, or you would -- you know it very well. They do these things. They put them in.

"But people don't understand tax returns. Now, I did do a filing of over a hundred pages, I believe, which is in the offices. And when people went and saw that filing and they saw the magnitude of it, they were very disappointed.

"And they saw the -- you know, the detail. You get far more from that. And I guess we filed that, now, three times. But you get far more from that than you could ever get from a tax return.

"But when you're under audit -- and I'm on a very continuous audit because there are so many companies -- and it is a very big company, far bigger than you would even understand. But it's a -- it's a great company.

"But it's big, and it's complex and it's probably feet-high. It's a very complex instrument. And I think that people wouldn't understand it.

"But if I were finished with the audit, I would have an open mind to it. I would say that. But I don't want to do it during the audit.

"And -- and really no lawyer -- even from the other side they say, often, not always -- but when you're under audit, you don't have -- you don't subject it to that. You get it done, and then you release it.

"So when that happens, if that happens, I would certainly have an open mind to it."

Well, of course, their requests for subsidies was not Paraguayan in and of it is as it were the United States government would never have if the president, our president, had not and as far as I know that's the way it will always be. Is that clear?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:42 am Here's Trump's full answer on his returns:

:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Nitrorulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nitrorulz »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:27 pmWhen those taxes finally see the light of day there's going to be a shit storm, I guarantee it.
Didn’t you say this on page #1

:mrgreen:

Just fucking with you.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Nitrorulz wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:23 pm
exitflagger wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:27 pmWhen those taxes finally see the light of day there's going to be a shit storm, I guarantee it.

Just fucking with you.
Now, it's possible. Members of the House Ways and Means Committee can request the tax returns of any US citizen.
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:36 pm
Nitrorulz wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Just fucking with you.
Now, it's possible. Members of the House Ways and Means Committee can request the tax returns of any US citizen.
The question is, will they get around to requesting it, though? We've been waiting, but still nothing.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Maybe Melania will ask all of the members of the House Ways and Means committee be fired?

Hi again radiosped. :lol:
Insane Clown Potsie

BlackCrypt wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:35 pm What happened to the promised Blue Wave?

Was it more of a Blue Ripple?

The Democrats picked up at least 32 seats in the House and are on course for four more, in addition to flipping seven governorship's and eight state legislative chambers. It means the overall results in the first nationwide election of Trump's presidency represent the Democrats’ best midterm performance since 1974, a vote which came in the wake of Watergate and Richard Nixon’s resignation. I'd call it a blue wave.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I don't know about a blue wave, but Trump is definitely a blue waffle.
Image Image
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:49 pm I don't know about a blue wave, but Trump is definitely a blue waffle.
Knowing what a blue waffle is, I find that thought to be very disgusting!

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Insane Clown Potsie

I'd like to hear the opinions from the conservative contributors on this board who occasionally post in here on what their feelings are about neither the president, nor the vice president of the United States making the two mile trek to Arlington National cemetery on Veterans' day for observances to our fallen military members like every president has done since 1954?

Isn't this the same pair who are adamant that NFL players are disrespecting our military when they kneel for the National anthem, when in fact their actions over this weekend have been far more disrespectful to our military members that they tend to use when they're a convenient political talking point?
Trump did not even leave the White House on Monday while the rest of America were observing Veterans day and our military. To me that's taking a knee against our military.

Does this effect your feelings at all towards this administration?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:55 pm
Mojo wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:49 pm I don't know about a blue wave, but Trump is definitely a blue waffle.
Knowing what a blue waffle is, I find that thought to be very disgusting!

*quietly googles "blue waffle"*

:shock:

welp, that's enough internet for today.
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:08 pm Does this effect your feelings at all towards this administration?
I know your question wasn't directed at me, but I'll answer it, anyway: No. No, it does not.
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:08 pm I'd like to hear the opinions from the conservative contributors on this board who occasionally post in here on what their feelings are about neither the president, nor the vice president of the United States making the two mile trek to Arlington National cemetery on Veterans' day for observances to our fallen military members like every president has done since 1954?

Isn't this the same pair who are adamant that NFL players are disrespecting our military when they kneel for the National anthem, when in fact their actions over this weekend have been far more disrespectful to our military members that they tend to use when they're a convenient political talking point?
Trump did not even leave the White House on Monday while the rest of America were observing Veterans day and our military. To me that's taking a knee against our military.

Does this effect your feelings at all towards this administration?
I'll answer it for you. It will not. They do not give a shit about disrespecting our military unless they believe it was the half black president, a Democrat or a black NFL player doing it..

All you're going to hear from them on this bullshit are crickets..

Hi radiosped. :lol: