A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by eddie lee roth »

SeniorGrande wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:34 pm
Bourbon Cowboy wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:10 pm
Maybe it's better that he didn't make it to the cemetery, as I'm sure he would have done something embarrassing there also.
"I like war heroes that WEREN'T killed in battle."
I just watched the latest episode of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver and they covered this with a picture of him over there where I guess maybe his bone spurs were bothering him and he was sitting down on one the tombstones for relief. :lol:

I could totally see him doing something like that. Such a fucking embarrassment for this country here or overseas. God I hope he doesn’t get re-elected.
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

Mojo wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:26 pm
Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:08 pm Does this effect your feelings at all towards this administration?
I know your question wasn't directed at me, but I'll answer it, anyway: No. No, it does not.
Ok how about his denying one reporter, and threatens there may be more bans on the way, to his press briefings? As well as using twitter for "Government" Statements, and continues to "block" anyone that does not agree with him?

Even going as far as using "doctored" video to validate his banning of a reporter?
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

If you buy a box of cereal—you have a voter ID
~ Donald J. Trump

Alrighty then.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

eddie lee roth wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:28 pm God I hope he doesn’t get re-elected.
Oh, he will be. And, for the rest of his days, he'll be referred to as "President Trump". Something, his out of control ego will insist. Though I hope no one follows that tradition.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

Damn, looks like Michael Avenatti was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence. He claims he's innocent, but expect Trump to have a field day with this one.

Edited to add: While I'm not saying Avenatti is innocent, but it got a little more curious. For some reason Surefire Intelligence (the same fake outfit run by the dingbat kid that tried to frame Robert Mueller) made a tweet taking credit for this situation. I guess we'll have to see what information comes to light.
Last edited by TenBenny on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

vlad wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:12 pm
If you buy a box of cereal—you have a voter ID
~ Donald J. Trump

Alrighty then.
Trump pegged Republican losses to voter fraud, similar to his unfounded excuse for not winning the popular vote over Democrat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.

“The Republicans don’t win and that’s because of potentially illegal votes,” Trump said in an interview with The Daily Caller, a conservative news and opinion site. “When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on.”

What the fuck? So people are Clark Kenting themselves and election officials are completely fooled?? :lol:

Hi again radiosped..
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

If you buy cereal without showing your voter ID you could be convicted of cereal fraud.

It’s as simple as snap crackle pop if you look at it in a cereal way instead of trying to make fun of our President.

At least that’s what people are saying.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Pr0sthetics wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:50 am Image
That's amazing, someone was able to get video out of the Oval office this.
LJP 2002-2014

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

McMahon should have went for his bonespurs.

Proof that wrassling is fake. In real life McMahon would mop the floor with Trump.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Ol' Spank is going to be pissed!

Breaking: Judge sides with CNN in regards to Jim Acosta's White House Press Credentials

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited: Judge was Trump appointed

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by milk-milk-lemonade on Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
!
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Maybe it's better that he didn't make it to the cemetery, as I'm sure he would have done something embarrassing there also.
My inside sources are telling me he didn’t go because he was walking all over the countryside in search of missing POW’s. Just like before he went to Korea he personally met with several parents who were asking him if he would find their missing young men who haven’t come home yet. At least that’s what “people are saying.”
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:33 am
Edited: Judge was Trump appointed

You know Trump sees this as a slight. No loyalty. Come on, with his ego? According to him, Republicans lost their Midterm elections because they didn't want "the embrace".
ImageImage
!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

What was the name of that little boy that mowed the White house lawn for Trumpy? Pickle.

trump should send him to California so Pickle can rake 33 million acres. That'll stop those fires!
LJP 2002-2014

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

eddie lee roth wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:37 am
My inside sources are telling me he didn’t go because he was walking all over the countryside in search of missing POW’s. Just like before he went to Korea he personally met with several parents who were asking him if he would find their missing young men who haven’t come home yet. At least that’s what “people are saying.”
His excuse now is he was too busy making calls and such to make the two mile trip to Arlington National and Penceldick was headed to Japan.... Who was he calling? It was VETERAN'S DAY. All state and government offices were closed so Americans could recognize our military.
The rest of America took the day to remember our troops and military personnel serving our country...

The orange fuck didn't even tweet a thank you to all of our military, past or present, for their service ON VETERAN'S DAY, (the day he wanted his big fancy parade remember?) He did find time to tweet about other bullshit, (you know, while he was busy with all these phone calls) but nothing about Veteran's day or our veteran's..
He did finally remember veteran's on the 15th though.... AFTER the backlash.

Interesting to note, he didn't visit the cemetery last year either, he went to Asia instead, but had Penceldick attend... But yeah he really cares...

Hi radiosped. :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Well at least someone did....
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump said wildfires can be prevented by "raking and cleaning and doing things."
Uhhh.....okay.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump says 'good time' for a government shutdown if no money for border wall :evil:

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump told reporters at the White House Saturday that this would be a "good time" for a government shutdown if he doesn't get funding from Congress for his border wall.

"I think probably, if I was ever going to do a shutdown over border security, when you look at the caravans, when you look at the mess, when you look at the people coming in, this would be a very good time to do a shutdown," Trump said.

Trump added, however, that he didn't think a shutdown would "be necessary, because I think the Democrats will come to their senses."

more..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/17/politi ... cnn.com%2F

You're not getting a fucking wall, asshole! Just face it: Your dumb mouth wrote a check you can't cash.
ImageImage
!
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:42 am Trump says 'good time' for a government shutdown if no money for border wall :evil:

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump told reporters at the White House Saturday that this would be a "good time" for a government shutdown if he doesn't get funding from Congress for his border wall.

"I think probably, if I was ever going to do a shutdown over border security, when you look at the caravans, when you look at the mess, when you look at the people coming in, this would be a very good time to do a shutdown," Trump said.

Trump added, however, that he didn't think a shutdown would "be necessary, because I think the Democrats will come to their senses."

more..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/17/politi ... cnn.com%2F

You're not getting a fucking wall, asshole! Just face it: Your dumb mouth wrote a check you can't cash.
No, his dumb mouth wrote a check Mexico won't cash.
ImageImage
Hellsinkey
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Hellsinkey »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:07 pm Trump said wildfires can be prevented by "raking and cleaning and doing things."
Uhhh.....okay.
https://www.is.fi/ulkomaat/art-20000059 ... KdY9DoFikI
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Hellsinkey wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:19 am
Turner Coates wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:07 pm Trump said wildfires can be prevented by "raking and cleaning and doing things."
Uhhh.....okay.
https://www.is.fi/ulkomaat/art-20000059 ... KdY9DoFikI
:lol:

I can't find it now, but there was a Finnish tweet that pointed out Finland doesn't manicure it's forests, which is what Trump apparently thinks California (just CA?) should do. His only point of reference seems to be golf courses.

Also, no offense to Finland, but it's pretty flat, another vast difference.
LJP 2002-2014

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

As for the wall, it's gone from "I'll make Mexico pay for it" to "I need 5 billion dollars or I'll shut down the government".
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

At this point if there's anybody left in the military or who has any ties to the military and still supports Donald Trump, they're the stupidest motherfuckers alive. Veterans, active duty, family members... this guy has NO respect for you. He doesn't give a fuck how dedicated you are, how much you've sacrificed or what kind of lasting effects you have from your or your loved one's service.

He. Doesn't. Give. One. Fuck. Don't let him fool you.

Keep hugging that flag like an idiot, Donnie. We know better. Every comment and act of disrespect paints an ever more vivid picture.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

exitflagger wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:18 pm At this point if there's anybody left in the military or who has any ties to the military and still supports Donald Trump, they're the stupidest motherfuckers alive. Veterans, active duty, family members... this guy has NO respect for you. He doesn't give a fuck how dedicated you are, how much you've sacrificed or what kind of lasting effects you have from your or your loved one's service.

But, but, but...

Trump vows to visit US troops in war zones!!

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/18/politi ... cnn.com%2F

We all know what his vows are worth. :roll:
ImageImage
!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

He may want to hold off on visiting Navy Seals.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... navy-seal/
LJP 2002-2014

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

vlad wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:46 pm He may want to hold off on visiting Navy Seals.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... navy-seal/

Funny, the Repugnants had between 2001-2009 to do it.
Trump's such an unlikable fuckhead! 🤬
ImageImage
!
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:18 pm At this point if there's anybody left in the military or who has any ties to the military and still supports Donald Trump, they're the stupidest motherfuckers alive. Veterans, active duty, family members... this guy has NO respect for you. He doesn't give a fuck how dedicated you are, how much you've sacrificed or what kind of lasting effects you have from your or your loved one's service.

Keep hugging that flag like an idiot, Donnie. We know better. Every comment and act of disrespect paints an ever more vivid picture.

To be clear, He. Doesn't. Give. One. Fuck. About. Anybody. But. Himself.

There's nothing patriotic or religious about that POS. His followers eat his shit, ask for more, and he just laughs at them.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:56 pm

But, but, but...

Trump vows to visit US troops in war zones!!

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/18/politi ... cnn.com%2F

We all know what his vows are worth. :roll:
You know, I totally believe this....

If our troops are ever defending a golf course I'm sure he will be right there... Maybe more than once..