A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

"I like to hear that. That's a very good answer."

Dude's gotta be pissssssssssed.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"Next year, America will celebrate this day with a NEW national holiday, TRUMPGIVING, in thanks for all the GREAT things I've done for this nation. There will be a parade in New York City, with giant balloons, and.......oh wait......never mind."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

The comments came after Trump broke with tradition to use a Thanksgiving morning call with military members to weigh in on several controversial political issues, including chiding the US 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and demanding a stronger US-Mexico border.

Nice of our strong military supporting president to make up for ignoring the Arlington National Cemetery tribute on Veteran's day to avoid calling those serving the country on this holiday away from their families, like more esteemed presidents have in the past.... #Keep America Embarrassed
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:49 pm The comments came after Trump broke with tradition to use a Thanksgiving morning call with military members to weigh in on several controversial political issues, including chiding the US 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and demanding a stronger US-Mexico border.

Nice of our strong military supporting president to make up for ignoring the Arlington National Cemetery tribute on Veteran's day to avoid calling those serving the country on this holiday away from their families, like more esteemed presidents have in the past.... #Keep America Embarrassed

Maybe the phone was wet? We know he's fearful of water, which is basically his Kryptonite. He's like one of those aliens from the M. Night Shyamalan movie "Signs."

It's pretty embarrassing and awful how he keeps the grift going for people who *will* believe he *has* made a tremendous difference in the last two years. People who can be gaslighted into misremembering that the years before he arrived were bad. Another thing is, it's all about him (obviously). How can anyone ever, throughout his entire life, stand to be around this guy? If this wasn't rich or famous, he'd have nobody in his life.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

:lol:

Hi radiosped. :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Someone Hacked Donald Trump’s Wikipedia Page, Replaced Photo With Image of Penis
https://www.newsweek.com/someone-hacked ... is-1228571

President Donald Trump’s Wikipedia page was edited to replace the president’s image with a penis on Thursday.

Usually, the main image of the president on his Wikipedia page shows him smiling against a backdrop of the American flag, in an official White House portrait.

But on Thursday, iPhone users who asked Apple’s virtual assistant, Siri, the president’s age were met with a graphic image of a man’s genitalia, an English Wikipedia Administrator who asked to be identified by his username TheSandDoctor, confirmed to Newsweek. The image appeared intermittently on Thursday evening.

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Luminiferous wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:32 pm Image

:lol:

Hi radiosped. :lol:
#AsthaSarmahFTW
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

The large and violent French protests don’t take into account how badly the United States has been treated on Trade by the European Union or on fair and reasonable payments for our GREAT military protection. Both of these topics must be remedied soon.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 6683846657

Anybody want to take a stab at this one? The French protests are about higher fuel taxes. Is he saying the French are not focusing on HIS crap?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So, migrants are being tear-gassed right now. The Trump clusterfuck continues.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

vlad wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:56 am
The large and violent French protests don’t take into account how badly the United States has been treated on Trade by the European Union or on fair and reasonable payments for our GREAT military protection. Both of these topics must be remedied soon.

Anybody want to take a stab at this one? The French protests are about higher fuel taxes. Is he saying the French are not focusing on HIS crap?
Gilets jaunes is the most Trumpian movement to hit France since brilliant dealmaker genius Maréchal Pétain. As usual, he's got no fucking clue what's going on anywhere. It's not about gas prices as much as third position proles deliberately hating Macron like a beret-wearing Hillary Clinton.

We're about one Le Pen tweet about a EU army away from Ginge Hitler planning the greatest D-Day of all time, so much better than any previous Normandie landings, and making the city of Belgium pay for it too. Personally, I can't wait. I'll be the first in line to receive his great protection and catch a roll of paper towels.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:59 pm
vlad wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:56 am

Gilets jaunes is the most Trumpian movement to hit France since brilliant dealmaker genius Maréchal Pétain. As usual, he's got no fucking clue what's going on anywhere. It's not about gas prices as much as third position proles deliberately hating Macron like a beret-wearing Hillary Clinton.

We're about one Le Pen tweet about a EU army away from Ginge Hitler planning the greatest D-Day of all time, so much better than any previous Normandie landings, and making the city of Belgium pay for it too. Personally, I can't wait. I'll be the first in line to receive his great protection and catch a roll of paper towels.
Ah. Thanks for that information. I thought the reported reaction to a fuel tax seemed a bit extreme.
LJP 2002-2014

Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

The French protests are about the state taxing them to oblivion while they line their own pockets and expand their powers. Sound familiar? Let's hope it's the beginning of something bigger and not the end.

VIVE LA FRANCE LIBRE!
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

French State looks to cull back freedom of the press on basis of "fake news".

Always remember this...brainwashing and controlling the masses is not a liberal or conservative trait. It's a government trait.

https://www.gulf-times.com/story/613705 ... -news-duri

The new laws will empower judges, in the run-up to elections, to order internet firms to remove ‘incorrect or misleading allegations or accusations’ that are likely to bias elections if they are published widely via an internet service.

Internet firms over a certain size will also have to provide full information about any advertisers promoting content relating to matters of public debate in the run-up to a vote.

The law also gives broadcasting authorities wider powers to reject or cancel licences for radio or television stations that are owned or influenced by foreign governments.

Macron, a pro-EU liberal, has previously criticized Russian-owned media Sputnik and RT as organs of propaganda, charges they deny.

Macron's centrist party and allies used their majority in the lower house on Tuesday evening to pass the laws, with the right-wing and left-wing opposition voting against.

The vote overruled the conservative-leaning Senate, which had rejected the proposals, saying they were likely to be ineffective while at the same time threatening the freedom of expression.

‘At every election, everywhere in the world, false information is spread massively and rapidly on social media,’ Culture Minister Franck Riester told lawmakers ahead of the vote.

‘It erodes the freedom of every citizen to form their opinions,’ Riester warned. ‘It blurs the line between true and false, and saps confidence in information. It distorts the fairness of elections and destabilizes democracy.’ But the opposition remained unconvinced, with Communist Party deputy Elsa Faucillon slamming the law as ‘at best useless, at worst counterproductive and therefore dangerous.’ It was ‘impracticable’ for judges to decide what was true and what was false in the 48 hours prescribed in the law, she argued.

Conservative lawmaker Constance Le Grip said her Les Republicains party was ‘very sceptical’ about ‘the dubious effectiveness and real risks of misuse of this text.’ ‘And we once again solemnly warn against the undesirable consequences lying dormant in this text,’ Le Grip said.

‘Violations of the freedom of the press, of expression and of opinion, the risk of self-censorship, the risk of, in quotation marks, a thought police, are among those that we see on the horizon,’ she said.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Hey Kiss Crue, keep up.

Again, here's the tweet from Trumpy:
This fucking moron is whining because there are riots in France about..French stuff. The moron is complaining that the French aren't protesting against the "unfair" trade against the US or the US not "getting payments" from NATO. Like the French give a flying fuck about Trump wants. And why should they? It's counter to any French interests.
LJP 2002-2014

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Oh, and GM is laying off 14,700 people! Booming economy I tells ya!

Welp, GM stock is up 5%. So how will BLOTUS play this? :lol:
LJP 2002-2014

AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

vlad wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:08 am Oh, and GM is laying off 14,700 people! Booming economy I tells ya!

Welp, GM stock is up 5%. So how will BLOTUS play this? :lol:
Obviously the Germans fault, fucking with the diesel emissions software, fucking arseholes wanting to sell us their super environmental friendly PorschewagonaudiMW GTDI's costing honest US car makers market share!!

or something ;-)
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Video: Secret Service Agents Interview Tom Arnold About His Anti-Trump Tweets

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... mp-tweets/
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/26/poli ... index.html

President Donald Trump on Monday denied that federal agents along the US-Mexico border used tear gas on child migrants, but photos and videos show women and children migrants were among those caught up in an incident between border agents and a migrant group that rushed a border crossing Sunday.

"Is it OK to use tear gas on children?" a reporter asked.

The President responded, "We didn't. We don't use it on children."
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:02 pm https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/26/poli ... index.html

President Donald Trump on Monday denied that federal agents along the US-Mexico border used tear gas on child migrants, but photos and videos show women and children migrants were among those caught up in an incident between border agents and a migrant group that rushed a border crossing Sunday.

This horrible dude has spent his whole life understanding that nothing happens to someone like him when he lies constantly. Lies have *worked* for him. His money and his muscle protect him. And people have weirdly tripped over themselves to ruin their own lives for this guy. Trump is so unbearable to be around that if he weren't rich, he'd have no one in his life.

There are people that believe, "The president wouldn't tell lies. The president cares about America." That's why they'll trust every single thing he says or overlook any contradictory thing that gets in the way of their need to believe those things. But the time is coming after January when Trump is going to have to start answering some questions truthfully. If he lies, he's fucked. If he tells the truth, he's fucked.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

whammybar wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:02 pm https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/26/poli ... index.html

The Border Patrol didn't use it on children. There was a migrant group comprised of adult males who bum rushed the border and the BP threw tear gas to deter them. Then a handful of idiotic and abusive mothers dragged their children into the tear gas cloud after it had been thrown. You should be asking yourself what kind of mother would drag their children into a tear gas cloud. The same type of mothers who send their preteen daughters alone to human traffickers with morning after pills because getting raped on their way to being illegally smuggled into the US is simply a cost of doing business. CNN is conducting a propaganda campaign. No country on the planet would allow economic migrants to bum rush their borders.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Your large white font is ironic.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Spanky Invokes Elvis In Border Crisis Talk
https://www.clarionledger.com/story/new ... 114153002/

A day after U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers closed the U.S.-Mexico border for more than five hours and fired tear gas at migrants, President Donald Trump touted the “nasty looking wires” installed on the border.

“Are we doing OK on the border, folks?” Trump asked a crowd gathered at the Tupelo Regional Airport Monday. “Not gonna have it. … We’re not letting people come into our country unless they’re coming in legally.”

Other countries aren’t sending their best people, Trump said, “they’re not putting Elvis in there.”

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

whammybar wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:08 pm Your large white font is ironic.
Fascinating stuff. Tell me more.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:57 pm CNN is conducting a propaganda campaign. No country on the planet would allow economic migrants to bum rush their borders.
This is a group of thousands of people descending on a place that isn't equipped to house them, with them all being shocked that two countries don't want to drop everything and cater to them. Mexico offered many of them asylum. Most refused. There are protests in TJ because local businesses are being looted by bored migrants who have nothing to do but sit around and wait. People are bored and conditions are shitty. Did they think there were empty hotels just sitting around waiting for them?
Now, just because they think they're entitled to it, they're literally invading this country. They're claiming to be seeking help but the very first thing they do is openly violate our laws. These are hundreds of utter strangers with unknown backgrounds and motives literally breaking in to our country. Not exactly getting off on the right foot.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:10 pm Spanky Invokes Elvis In Border Crisis Talk
https://www.clarionledger.com/story/new ... 114153002/

A day after U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers closed the U.S.-Mexico border for more than five hours and fired tear gas at migrants, President Donald Trump touted the “nasty looking wires” installed on the border.

“Are we doing OK on the border, folks?” Trump asked a crowd gathered at the Tupelo Regional Airport Monday. “Not gonna have it. … We’re not letting people come into our country unless they’re coming in legally.”

Other countries aren’t sending their best people, Trump said, “they’re not putting Elvis in there.”

Skinny Elvis or bloated, drug addicted Elvis?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Yeah.......I think I'm with Noid on this one.

A week ago, everyone was worried they were going to use lethal force. Now it's an outrage that they didn't use lethal force.
Turner Coates wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:10 pmOther countries aren’t sending their best people, Trump said, “they’re not putting Elvis in there.”
What the fuck? :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:10 pm “Are we doing OK on the border, folks?” Trump asked a crowd gathered at the Tupelo Regional Airport Monday. “Not gonna have it. … We’re not letting people come into our country unless they’re coming in legally.”
Which is hilarious, since only 3% of Mississippi is hispanic. They have to worry about our borders like I have to worry about them running out of honey. Fucking pandering con-artist. Not only that, but no, Fuckstick, we AREN'T doing okay at the border. It's a fucking shitshow.
Image Image
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

One other aspect to this episode that irritates the shit out of me is the repeated description of these migrants as "asylum seekers" or "refugees". CNN has been doing this for weeks. El Salvador in 2018 is not El Salvador 40 years ago, when Carter and Reagan were funding the right wing death squads and thousands of people were being executed and dumped into mass graves. This current crop of people do not qualify for asylum under any definition of international law. Gang violence or "spousal abuse" are not qualifications for asylum and it's an insult to actual asylum seekers, like Syrian Christians fleeing slaughter from ISIS and other Syrian rebel groups. They are abusing the system and US immigration lawyers help them because they are ideologically and politically for open borders. The Democratic party is allowing themselves to be painted as open borders by staying silent about this because they can't bring themselves to agree with the President that this caravan business is insane.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Two out of three of these migrants are from Honduras, according to CNN. I'll give them that life under Hernandez is shitty, with some of the highest unemployment rates ever, but it's funny to me how not only Trump, but both Hillary and Obama have praised Hernandez. Hillary did absolute fuck-all as Secretary of State when the coup went down, despite the millions in aid that our government gives Honduras. Now all the sudden liberals care about Honduran migrants because Trump doesn't, despite almost no one being able to tell you what these migrants are actually fleeing.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:56 pm Two out of three of these migrants are from Honduras, according to CNN. I'll give them that life under Hernandez is shitty, with some of the highest unemployment rates ever, but it's funny to me how not only Trump, but both Hillary and Obama have praised Hernandez. Hillary did absolute fuck-all as Secretary of State when the coup went down, despite the millions in aid that our government gives Honduras. Now all the sudden liberals care about Honduran migrants because Trump doesn't, despite almost no one being able to tell you what these migrants are actually fleeing.
Trump is a dumbass motherfucker but I'm with you on this. Dems need to reckon with Obama--who I like to call OBUMMER lol--not exactly being a friend to immigrants.