Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:20 pm Trump is a dumbass motherfucker but I'm with you on this. Dems need to reckon with Obama--who I like to call OBUMMER lol--not exactly being a friend to immigrants.
Trump's entire immigration policy is based on pandering to his dumbfuck base. He doesn't know shit about the borders or who's crossing them. But that doesn't mean his opposition does, either. That's the really shitty thing about our current political situation. The Dems are running their entire platform on "Fuck Trump" as much as he's running on "Fuck the Democrats." No one knows what the fuck they're doing.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

risingfarce wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:29 pm
wrote: Skinny Elvis or bloated, drug addicted Elvis?
Non-rapist Elvis.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:47 pm
risingfarce wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:29 pm
wrote: Skinny Elvis or bloated, drug addicted Elvis?
Non-rapist Elvis.
What about pedo-Elvis?
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Kiss Crue wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:00 am The French protests are about the state taxing them to oblivion while they line their own pockets and expand their powers. Sound familiar? Let's hope it's the beginning of something bigger and not the end.

VIVE LA FRANCE LIBRE!
I was just stuck twice last week in those protests in Alsace-Lorraine. You have no clue about EU politics and what people and motivations this movement is made of. If you think National Front shitheads are fighting "the man" for a liberal and free France, you're dumber than a Trumptard.

Still, you'll be happy to hear that obviously it's part of something bigger and has been for close to a decade, and it's the atavistic right-wing throwback of all of Europe. Poland and Hungary were already made great again. Can't wait for Germany, we're super at this stuff.
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Everybody knows that the French protests are spearheaded by Cambridge Analytica, so unfortunately he is right, it is NOT the end of something bigger.

The undercurrent under these protests is of course far-right populism. It has resonated with a wider audience but at its core that is what it is.

Yelling against taxes and government, all the while showing no solidarity with other protest going on at the same time: nurses, postal workers, teachers (government employees basically), LGBT rights, women's rights...
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:34 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:20 pm Trump is a dumbass motherfucker but I'm with you on this. Dems need to reckon with Obama--who I like to call OBUMMER lol--not exactly being a friend to immigrants.
Trump's entire immigration policy is based on pandering to his dumbfuck base. He doesn't know shit about the borders or who's crossing them. But that doesn't mean his opposition does, either. That's the really shitty thing about our current political situation. The Dems are running their entire platform on "Fuck Trump" as much as he's running on "Fuck the Democrats." No one knows what the fuck they're doing.
It is a huge problem. But I think it's a problem that we could all see coming (to an extent) when Trump got elected. Everything is about partisanism, everything is about whether you're on this side or that side of the argument and the argument is not about issues, it's about Trump. Trump is basically a vessel for divisiveness. Nothing more. The only way we will take the first tiny step toward fixing any problem you can think of in this country is to get him out of office. I don't give a shit if it's another hard-line conservative or what; HE is the main problem. He breeds and fosters this flailing, frazzled hysteria in his critics and it stops everything dead in it's tracks because the discussion becomes about nothing but that and not about finding logical solutions.

If he gets another 4 years to continue his demolition job this country will collapse. I guarantee it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:12 am If he gets another 4 years to continue his demolition job this country will collapse. I guarantee it.
I definitely wouldn’t take it that far, but I also fear four more years of the Trump mentality, which I’m pretty sure we’ll be contending with.
Trump’s tariffs are part of the few reasons GM is shit-canning 14,000 jobs. The stock market is trending downward. Even Trump’s own administration was forced to release some truly scary climate science despite their denials. Shitty things for now, but possibly the harbinger of change and hopefully a growing realization that nationalism and corporate greed aren’t a basis for a system of government.
Image Image
Chieftan44
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Chieftan44 »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:12 am finding logical solutions.

I love this. Thank you.

So let's break this down. Ford announced earlier this year they were dropping production on all cars except the Mustang and something else. They're mostly just going to produce trucks and SUVs for the time being. Now GM is doing the same thing and they're closing mostly US plants to do this. All of this is because men have to have their bigass fucking trucks and women have to have their bigass fucking SUVs.

Why doesn't GM close their plants in Mexico instead? What are the economics that led a big corporation to scuttle American plants instead the ones in Mexico? Plants can be retooled to produce different vehicles.

You said "logical" so we have to stick to stuff like facts and figures. Hint: "GM just loves Mexicans" isn't the right answer.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chieftan44 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:49 pm
Why doesn't GM close their plants in Mexico instead? What are the economics that led a big corporation to scuttle American plants instead the ones in Mexico? Plants can be retooled to produce different vehicles.
Steel tariffs are being cited as one of the main reasons.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:58 pm
Something like 1 billion dollars. I can personally attest to how the steel tariffs are screwing us over, as commercial crabbers. Not to even go into what it costs to do any real work on a boat (most are steel), the cost of a single pot has risen 50.00. So wanting to replace old pots with a 500 pot limit...that's 25K extra. So instead we're banging older pots (removing rust, etc). Don't get me started on China's retaliatory tariff on US seafood. That's going to really hurt. The rich Chinese like to buy live Dungeness and fly it over there. They'll pay a huge amount for it, sometimes 5.00 a pound more than American markets. Yeah, fuck that fat-ass twat-necked cunt.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chieftan44 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:49 pm You said "logical" so we have to stick to stuff like facts and figures.
^^^ First reason nothing will ever happen with President ForkTongue gumming up the works.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:39 pm
Something like 1 billion dollars. I can personally attest to how the steel tariffs are screwing us over, as commercial crabbers. Not to even go into what it costs to do any real work on a boat (most are steel), the cost of a single pot has risen 50.00. So wanting to replace old pots with a 500 pot limit...that's 25K extra. So instead we're banging older pots (removing rust, etc). Don't get me started on China's retaliatory tariff on US seafood. That's going to really hurt. The rich Chinese like to buy live Dungeness and fly it over there. They'll pay a huge amount for it, sometimes 5.00 a pound more than American markets. Yeah, fuck that fat-ass twat-necked cunt.
First of all, I'm appalled that you would ever even consider using foreign steel. Because nationalism. So, yeah. You kinda deserve it. Trading goods and services with your fellow man is despicable.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:49 pm
vlad wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:39 pm

First of all, I'm appalled that you would ever even consider using foreign steel. Because nationalism. So, yeah. You kinda deserve it. Trading goods and services with your fellow man is despicable.
Looks down and scuffs toe in the dust. Yeah, you're right. We should also be ashamed about exporting our seafood as well. Because exporting is just un-American! Our crew should feel bad, too, for enjoying that extra 10K or more each they'd get from exporting their catch. We are truly America's greatest monsters.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Washington Post: Trump says his 'gut' can tell him more than 'anybody else's brain can ever tell me'

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump blamed the General Motors plant closures and recent stock market dips on the Federal Reserve and the man he picked to lead it, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

"I'm doing deals and I'm not being accommodated by the Fed," Trump told the Post in an interview. "They're making a mistake because I have a gut and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else's brain can ever tell me."

Trump told the Post "I don't see" climate change as man-made, despite the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community that climate change is caused by human activity.

"One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence, but we're not necessarily such believers," Trump told the Post. "You look at our air and our water, and it's right now at a record clean."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/27/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So the racist from Mississippi got elected.

Way to go, Mississippi!
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:06 pm So the racist from Mississippi got elected.

Way to go, Mississippi!
Not surprising considering Mississippi is Bible Belt Red State as fuck and filled with Trumpers who voted for her because she had the backing of their lord and savior Spanky. They'll chalk up her racism to being fake news and simply ignore it. Nothing new there.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

"What has four eyes and can't see?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPXPtPoHKKg
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

"What has four eyes and can't see?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPXPtPoHKKg
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Mojo wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:56 pm Two out of three of these migrants are from Honduras, according to CNN. I'll give them that life under Hernandez is shitty, with some of the highest unemployment rates ever, but it's funny to me how not only Trump, but both Hillary and Obama have praised Hernandez. Hillary did absolute fuck-all as Secretary of State when the coup went down, despite the millions in aid that our government gives Honduras. Now all the sudden liberals care about Honduran migrants because Trump doesn't, despite almost no one being able to tell you what these migrants are actually fleeing.
I'm pretty torn on the entire situation of refugees coming to Canada. I have a visceral angry reaction to any notion that I have to be financially responsible for strangers. And, make no mistake about it, it's the working tax payers that are going to be made financially responsible for those people. Sure they may end up being champions of society who contribute tons but in the meantime we support these people while they're figuring shit out.

On the other hand, the head of the snake here per usual is government. A shitty government one one side forcing their people to run away only to run into the hands and tear gas of another shitty government. Why do borders exist? To divide us and so governments can run their own private fiefdom and keep us from getting out and anyone they don't want from getting in. No one should be controlling where the fuck we want to go and where we want to live.

Both sides of the coin are garbage and untenable.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nat ... story.html

"One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence but we're not necessarily such believers," Trump said during a freewheeling 20-minute Oval Office interview with The Washington Post in which he was asked why he was skeptical of the dire National Climate Assessment his administration released Friday.

"You look at our air and our water and it's right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including many other places, the air is incredibly dirty, and when you're talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small," Trump said in an apparent reference to pollution around the globe. "And it blows over and it sails over. I mean we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific. It flows and we say, 'Where does this come from?' And it takes many people, to start off with."

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:39 pm https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nat ... story.html

"One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence"
ImageImageImage
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

Luminiferous wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:12 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:39 pm https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nat ... story.html

"One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence"
ImageImageImage
He's the Dunning Kruger Effect personified.
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Michael Cohen pleads guilty, sells Trump out on the Moscow deal. Shit is going *down* today!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:04 am Michael Cohen pleads guilty, sells Trump out on the Moscow deal. Shit is going *down* today!
:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:04 am Michael Cohen pleads guilty, sells Trump out on the Moscow deal. Shit is going *down* today!
"Chinese Democracy starts now!" circa 2001
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-c ... d=59494189

"What he's trying to do, because he's a weak person and not a very smart person, what he's trying to do is end -- and it's very simple, he's got himself a big prison sentence and he's trying to get a much lesser prison sentence by making up a story," Trump said, speaking to reporters on the White House South Lawn before getting on his helicopter.

"Now, here's the thing, even if he was right, it doesn't matter, because I was allowed to do whatever I wanted during the campaign," Trump said. "There was a good chance that I wouldn't have won, in which case I would have gotten back into the business and why should I lose lots of opportunities?" Trump said.

"It lasted a short period of time. I didn't do the project. I decided not to do the project, so I didn't do it," Trump said. "This deal was a very public deal. Everybody knows about this deal. I wasn't trying to hide anything, okay?"

Despite the plea deal, Trump said he's "not worried at all" about what Cohen might be telling Mueller.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:52 am
"Chinese Democracy starts now!" circa 2001
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Saw a funny little nickname for Drumpf

"Son? What son? I don't have any son." --Agolf Twitler
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Looks like Cohen is goin’ to jail.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Spanky's shittin' his britches. Even if he didn't write this himself, he must have approved it.