Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

It's funny how the news this morning was, "Trump looking to hire George H.W. Bush's attorney general," and people were still tentatively hopeful, like, "What does this mean? Is it good?" Rule of thumb. It's *never* good. Every Trump decision is part of the con or about protecting himself. It's baffling that two years in already, people still don't get that. It's never good.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Pr0sthetics wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:05 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:19 pm
Pr0sthetics wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:50 pm
You nukkas fucked!
Watch out. I heard That Trump may save try to save costs on the wall by having you guys build it out of adobe.

If there was such a wall to be built what makes you think pissed off narcos high on coke and drunk as shit won't just start blasting that shit with rocket launchers or explosives.
Works for me.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Tucker Carlson says Trump is "not capable" and hasn’t kept his promises.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... edirect=on

Looks like the rats may be abandoning the sinking ship. I watched this guy defend some of Spanky's most asinine statements.

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump: Tillerson was "lazy as hell" and "dumb as a rock"

As news about Trump administration shuffles involving the attorney general and the US ambassador to the UN posts swirl, the President is tweeting about a different shakeup from months ago.

Trump called former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson "dumb as a rock" and "lazy as hell," while he praised his replacement, Mike Pompeo.

Trump fired Tillerson back in March and nominated Pompeo, then the CIA director, for the role.

Afternoon tweet:
"Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!"
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Donnie Dumbfuck wrote: His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell."
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

What a brutal insult. Just saying what Tillerson said about him. Ouch!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

For all the people who doubted Seth abramson, after today’s news and last week, I’d say he’s been spot on this and called it over a year ago
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump tweets he's been cleared.

https://youtu.be/xaxOigAh0DQ
ImageImage
!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Well, I guess that's that.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:20 pm Trump tweets he's been cleared.

https://youtu.be/xaxOigAh0DQ
Anyone who says otherwise is a fake human.

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Here's a good reflection of where we are with Trump supporters:

Ammon Bundy (son of Clive) stated a difference of opinion about Trump's migrant caravan policies and the backlash about it has caused him to leave the militia/patriot movement. You have to let that sink in for a minute. A guy who is the prominent spearhead of a rabid alt-right psycho organization is NOT ENOUGH OF A TRUMPCULT LUNATIC for the rest of them. :shock:

Forget the boogeyman, forget jihadists, forget lions, tigers and bears. Armed Trumptards are the most terrifying thing imaginable.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Another 9.5 on the Drumpf Twitter scale of blatantly delusional propaganda lies:
The Paris Agreement isn’t working out so well for Paris. Protests and riots all over France. People do not want to pay large sums of money, much to third world countries (that are questionably run), in order to maybe protect the environment. Chanting “We Want Trump!” Love France.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I think he might be having a mental breakdown but who can be sure with him.
‏Watched Da Nang Dick Blumenthal on television spewing facts almost as accurate as his bravery in Vietnam (which he never saw). As the bullets whizzed by Da Nang Dicks head, as he was saving soldiers....
...left and right, he then woke up from his dream screaming that HE LIED. Next time I go to Vietnam I will ask “the Dick” to travel with me!
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

The Associated Press

Verified account

@AP
Following Following @AP
More
BREAKING: Trump says chief of staff John Kelly will leave his job at end of the year.

10:20 AM - 8 Dec 2018
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

exitflagger wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:51 am Here's a good reflection of where we are with Trump supporters:

Ammon Bundy (son of Clive) stated a difference of opinion about Trump's migrant caravan policies and the backlash about it has caused him to leave the militia/patriot movement. You have to let that sink in for a minute. A guy who is the prominent spearhead of a rabid alt-right psycho organization is NOT ENOUGH OF A TRUMPCULT LUNATIC for the rest of them. :shock:

Forget the boogeyman, forget jihadists, forget lions, tigers and bears. Armed Trumptards are the most terrifying thing imaginable.
Is that the Bundy who was run over by a Ford LTD?
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

If you repeat something enough and finally break out the all caps, it must be the truth.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:40 pm If you repeat something enough and finally break out the all caps, it must be the truth.

Trump's temper tantrums are beyond tiresome now that the truths found in the investigation are coming out. His base is all in, but it will be harder for the GOP politicians to turn a blind eye to this. The constant refrain of "Mueller's investigation should be left alone" by the GOP means all of them need to abide by his findings. This will be the true test of their integrity. Don't get me wrong, I still think the current GOP members should all be ousted and the party's ruling ability stripped, but for now, they have to act as they said they would with regards to this investigation.

Anyway, bottom line with Trump's rants is that the dude has run out of notes to play in this shit symphony.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:56 pm
whammybar wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:40 pm If you repeat something enough and finally break out the all caps, it must be the truth.

Trump's temper tantrums are beyond tiresome now that the truths found in the investigation are coming out. His base is all in, but it will be harder for the GOP politicians to turn a blind eye to this. The constant refrain of "Mueller's investigation should be left alone" by the GOP means all of them need to abide by his findings. This will be the true test of their integrity. Don't get me wrong, I still think the current GOP members should all be ousted and the party's ruling ability stripped, but for now, they have to act as they said they would with regards to this investigation.

Anyway, bottom line with Trump's rants is that the dude has run out of notes to play in this shit symphony.
At least they are rational enough to understand laws. A concept he seems to ignore.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:20 pm At least they are rational enough to understand laws. A concept he seems to ignore.

Sometimes I don't know what's worse. The lifelong criminal breaking laws and flaunting it or the educated lawmakers ignoring that and enabling the crimes.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:32 pm
exitflagger wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:51 am Here's a good reflection of where we are with Trump supporters:

Is that the Bundy who was run over by a Ford LTD?
His brother. Ryan is the one with the squished face.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump actually referred to Senator Richard Blumenthal as "Da Nang Dick" in one of today's tweets.

I'm generally over focusing on the shocking content of Trump's individual tweets, but the dude is just rapidly digging, one shovelful after another, his own hole by continually mocking and shunning America's military and those who have served in it. At some point, you *know* he's gonna fuck something up and cause a situation demanding major military activity. At what point can the military tell Trump to go fuck himself?
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

USA USA USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

https://www.newsweek.com/lot-republican ... 1056?amp=1

Many GOP leaders and politicians have started to question whether President Donald Trump will serve out his entire term, conservative commentator David Brooks has said.

“What they call the membrane around Trump is failing, and the membrane is the group of people they put around Trump to protect him from himself,” the columnist said. “And over the years, the Hope Hickses of the world, and maybe in the next few days the John Kellys of the world are going and gone, and so you see a Trump unprotected from himself."
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Tea partier Mark Meadows could be a possible Chief of Staff.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

How long before Drumpf gets desperate enough to add Sarah Palin and Ped Nugent to his staff?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

MickeyG wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:23 pm Tea partier Mark Meadows could be a possible Chief of Staff.
Seriously? He's like the leader of the Freedumb Caucus isn't he. Though that would take him out of Congress. I doubt his seat would flip, but after the shenanigans in the 9th in NC, who knows.

Speaking of the 9th district...I'm still waiting for BLOTUS to holler about voter fraud...oh wait, it's Republicans doing it so fucking flagrantly it's staggering, never mind.

For those who haven't heard:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol ... story.html
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Comey calls on Americans to 'use every breath we have' to oust Trump in 2020

New York (CNN) — Former FBI Director James Comey asked American voters Sunday night to end Donald Trump's presidency with a "landslide" victory for his opponent in 2020.

"All of us should use every breath we have to make sure the lies stop on January 20, 2021," Comey told an audience at the 92nd Street Y on New York City's Upper East Side. He all but begged Democrats to set aside their ideological differences and nominate the person best suited to defeating Trump in an election.

"I understand the Democrats have important debates now over who their candidate should be," Comey told MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace, "but they have to win. They have to win."

more..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/09/politi ... cnn.com%2F
Last edited by milk-milk-lemonade on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I'll keep that in mind, guy partially responsible for Trump becoming President in the first place.